BCM
User Panel

Page / 23
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 10:12:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 10:15:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup that is messed up.
Was a very low life person to knowingly do that. Not even make a simple call with an excuse.
Look at it this way .... you saved yourself a bunch of trouble in the long run!

Take it as a Win for you!
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 10:33:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
No call/no show. Sat at the bar for 30mins before leaving. I hate people.
View Quote

I've been stood up too. It's a cheap way to find out someone is crap. Imagine having to wait for a few dates or even marriage to figure it out.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 11:25:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You have a motorcycle?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
why didn't you pick up some strange at the bar?

For real.  It's an opportunity.

Lol where the bar is at in Morristown, it was slim pickin's. Not much in my AO unless I go to Knoxville.

You have a motorcycle?

I have a couple yes, Kawasaki ZX10 (avatar) and a 650. She liked a motorcycles, we had talked on the phone last night and seemed interested in taking a ride when the weather cleared. We both had a ton of common interests, had both flown aircraft in the past (I've taken helicopter lessons, she was single engine airplane), she loved painting which I enjoy as well but forgot to mention that. It was like a total 180, and it confuses the shit out of me.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 11:28:53 PM EDT
[#5]
All good man, dodged a bullet there.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 11:41:09 PM EDT
[#6]
OP

Link Posted: 3/12/2022 11:41:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You should have told her to come to you. And you should have told her to bring you beer and pizza.  Never, ever go out of your way for a woman.
View Quote

This is the only answer.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 11:42:16 PM EDT
[#8]
How old are you and how fat are you? Is it possible she saw you and bailed?
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 11:49:15 PM EDT
[#9]
33, 5'10", slim fit, around 150-160lbs. I'm not posting a pic here with my face so here's some that show my body type. I'm obsessed with bikes so thats about all I have. The rest are embarrassing family pics or pics with my ex

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 11:51:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Disregard females, acquire currency.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 11:55:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Plenty of Fish?

Just as well...

Link Posted: 3/12/2022 11:58:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
5 days early? Those are my kind of bitches. UNCW?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Down at the beach people were drinking at 10:45 am for St Pattys day.

Bitches should be hammered by now.
5 days early? Those are my kind of bitches. UNCW?

Well, it was CB. They would have been drinking anyway, but I only noticed because they were dressed in Green and spilling out of the doors.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 11:59:13 PM EDT
[#13]

Maybe don't be weird, and socially awkward??? You honestly think the human race has progressed this long based on looks???
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 EDT
[#14]
OP got Deej'ed.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:00:58 AM EDT
[#15]
The thread title gave me a flashback to a deej thread.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:01:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
were there no other women at the bar?
View Quote

Lol it’s funny how you guys think that there’s an overflow of single women at every bar on the planet
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:02:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
OP got Deej'ed.
View Quote

C'mon Man

No mention of a totalled Prius
No cuntlicks
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:03:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

C'mon Man

No mention of a totalled Prius
No cuntlicks
View Quote

Give it time. The downward spiral began when Deej got stood up.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:03:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Lol it’s funny how you guys think that there’s an overflow of single women at every bar on the planet
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
were there no other women at the bar?

There isn't lol
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:04:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
No call/no show. Sat at the bar for 30mins before leaving. I hate people.
View Quote

Getting stood-up at a bar is the easiest way to pull some strange at the bar.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:05:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Chalk it up OP, it's one less crazy bitct you'll have to deal with in your life.  On to the next
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:05:30 AM EDT
[#22]
If you’re 5’10” you’re close to being a real man.

Wear some boot with a good heel. You gotta get two inches somehow or it’s gonna be a long, lonely road.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:05:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

There isn't lol
View Quote

I’m in cornfuck Illinois. 99 out of 100 women at the bars I rarely go to are with their bfs/husbands .
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:06:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Lol where the bar is at in Morristown, it was slim pickin's. Not much in my AO unless I go to Knoxville.
View Quote
She probably couldn't find a babysitter.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:06:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I have a couple yes, Kawasaki ZX10 (avatar) and a 650. She liked a motorcycles, we had talked on the phone last night and seemed interested in taking a ride when the weather cleared. We both had a ton of common interests, had both flown aircraft in the past (I've taken helicopter lessons, she was single engine airplane), she loved painting which I enjoy as well but forgot to mention that. It was like a total 180, and it confuses the shit out of me.
View Quote

That's because cultural norms falsely promote relationships to be based on common interests and hobbies. Not common morals and values. Big difference.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:08:04 AM EDT
[#26]
God I miss SOTD.  Somebody start a cold case file.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:10:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol its funny how you guys think that there's and overflow of faithful woman at every bar on the planet..
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:10:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
and? your single go find someone else to fuck, its not complicated.... Youll find your soul mate when your chasing ass, and you'll find nothing but heartache and whores looking for the "one".... Go out, have some fun, and stop worrying about it...
View Quote
Grammar aside, this guy gets it.

I think I remember your last post about dating, OP. It's really not that hard. Seems like you're your own worst enemy.

Are you being real with yourself? Did she walk in, see you, then leave? You got pictures of yourself posted up from 20 years ago? Did you scare her away with messages like, "I'm walking in now, I can't wait to meet you!"

Yeah, the world's full of crazy bitches, but the law of averages should eventually work in your favor unless you're the one screwing everything up.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:17:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:21:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I think I remember your last post about dating, OP. It's really not that hard. Seems like you're your own worst enemy.

Are you being real with yourself? Did she walk in, see you, then leave? You got pictures of yourself posted up from 20 years ago? Did you scare her away with messages like, "I'm walking in now, I can't wait to meet you!"

Yeah, the world's full of crazy bitches, but the law of averages should eventually work in your favor unless you're the one screwing everything up.
View Quote

Eventually as age creeps up, you see begin to see women as manipulators and clowns. And look back and wonder why you ever played by their rules. Which just made you nothing more than a self trained chimp.

Want to get laid? Don't start out with hobbies and interests lulz. Cause I guarantee you the guy's dick she stuffed in her mouth before you didn't end up there because of them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:25:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If you’re 5’10” you’re close to being a real man.

Wear some boot with a good heel. You gotta get two inches somehow or it’s gonna be a long, lonely road.
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:26:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Sorry dude.  Just about every single woman you meet past 30 years old is damaged or a cunt.  She did you a favor by not showing up.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:29:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Sorry dude.  Just about every single woman you meet past 30 years old is damaged or a cunt.  She did you a favor by not showing up.
View Quote

Word.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:30:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Tell us you are ugly, without telling us you are ugly.

Just kidding.  You don't have to tell us.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:43:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Not really about thin skin, it's about manners. Doesn't matter if it's a date, business meeting, sale, reunion, etc. If someone is meeting another person at a pre-planned time and place you arrive and arrive  on time. To be late without calling is rude, to not show up and not call to tell the other person you aren't going to be there is despicable.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 12:55:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Eventually as age creeps up, you see begin to see women as manipulators and clowns. And look back and wonder why you ever played by their rules. Which just made you nothing more than a self trained chimp.

Want to get laid? Don't start out with hobbies and interests lulz. Cause I guarantee you the guy's dick she stuffed in her mouth before you didn't end up there because of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:12:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Scenario 1: A better opportunity presented itself, be it another date or an ex.

A: It went badly, or was just a hookup. You’ll get a “OMG IM SO SORRY, I totally *fill in excuse here” text tomorrow
B: It went good. You won’t hear anything anytime soon.

Scenario 2: She got there before or after you, left without saying anything
A: There was something about you that was incongruous with her prior perception of you. This could be as simple as she didn’t find you attractive, didn’t like your body language, you were awkward arriving or sitting at the bar, etc. saw you and didn’t like you
B: She saw someone at the bar she didn’t want to, and hauled ass
C: She saw someone at the bar she did want to, and hauled ass

Scenario 3: She’s a woman
A: she was only talking to people for emotional support and when the time came to meet “she totally couldn’t even” and got cold feet
B: she was more interested in the idea of making plans, than actually making plans
C: she just decided she didn’t feel like it, and didn’t say anything because women typically get a free pass and can chalk up their complete disregard for everyone else as them actually being the victim
D: she saw an instagram post of her ex with another girl, so she spent the night in a tub of icecream watching the notebook

Pick your poison.

It sucks, sucks bad, but you should have just taken the night to drink and enjoy yourself.

If you can’t enjoy alone time, a relationship probably ain’t gonna help.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:15:12 AM EDT
[#38]

Dude, sorry your date bailed, it happens, don't get discouraged.  Most likely for the best, but seems like you guys had a shit ton of things in common though, so maybe another try?  You never know, crazy stuff might have came up on her end  ...  Life is stranger than fiction sometimes.

Anyway, not to add insult to injury, but lean angle is hella weak on that pic, like 20mph on that curve, if even that?  Borrow a buddies 600cc for a day, promise, you will get way more joy out of riding it than the zx10r.  My best memories riding by far are on 600cc or less.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:21:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:23:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Sucks, but better to find out now she has no character rather than later.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:25:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Been there

sat at a Mexican restaurant for 20minutes then decided to leave

she texted me 10min later apologizing saying she slept in
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:27:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That's because cultural norms falsely promote relationships to be based on common interests and hobbies. Not common morals and values. Big difference.
View Quote
Get both
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:29:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Dude, sorry your date bailed, it happens, don't get discouraged.  Most likely for the best, but seems like you guys had a shit ton of things in common though, so maybe another try?  You never know, crazy stuff might have came up on her end  ...  Life is stranger than fiction sometimes.

Anyway, not to add insult to injury, but lean angle is hella weak on that pic, like 20mph on that curve, if even that?  Borrow a buddies 600cc for a day, promise, you will get way more joy out of riding it than the zx10r.  My best memories riding by far are on 600cc or less.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Lol yeah we were stuck behind a van that wouldn't pull off when that photo was taken (Sat at the Dragon). The 10r is surprisingly nimble for a literbike, I've gotten it down pretty far. Honestly, would've bought a ZX6 if it had cruise control like this one has. Would also be a lot cheaper on tires, the 10r literally melts the rubber off the back when you do hard pulls. Its cool until you start pricing out tires every 3k miles.

I sent her an unkind text, something to the effect of "standing someone up is a poor reflection on one's character, please do not contact me again". So I don't think there will be any future dates, nor would I have any interest in one. Shame, she was 26, 5'2" and thin. Seemed to have a good personality and spunk.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:33:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Walk away from that one OP
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:35:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Tips:

Don't ever be the first one at the date when meeting up. Always make sure they are there first so they can be waiting on you.

Don't pick a bar for the first date. Just don't. Go big the first couple of dates to show you're not cheap and you want to impress them. Most women don't give a shit about the place but want to see if you're going to work for her.

Wear clothes that actually fit and compliment your body. Shave if you're not sporting a full, thick beard.

Develop some sort of a connection over the phone if possible to gauge how they act, what they find funny, what interests them.

Act confident even if you're the least confident man ever. Fake it until the confidence is there.

Just my .02
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:37:04 AM EDT
[#46]
You don’t meet or pick up women at a bar.

You go to dance classes, yoga studios, English riding classes.

That’s where you find them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:43:00 AM EDT
[#47]
I thought cycle guys always got the women,     my guess is an old boyfriend called or paid her a visit ,    you're lucky, no time or emotions were invested in a relationship.   A good person doesn't treat people like that.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:43:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Sucks man.. but its gonna happen.  Its just the nature of dating.  Better to not start at all than to start and have issues early on.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:48:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:50:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

A first date is essentially a job interview.  The position has been filled.

Wait until you find out she's blocked your number too.

Page / 23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top