BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 23
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:57:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Shame, she was 26, 5'2" and thin. Seemed to have a good personality and spunk.
View Quote

Oh, she probably had spunk alright.

It just wasn't yours.

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 2:37:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

It's Uncle Fluffy to the rescue.  So listen up.

The first rule of dating is to never spend money on a woman.  The second rule of dating is not to take part in on line dating.  

Anyway, if you're going to meet a woman, have her meet up with you some place where you will not spend any money on her.   Meet her at the park and you can walk your dog with her.  And if she does not show up, then you can spend some quality time with your dog.  And if she shows up, you can tell her to pick up after your dog.

Or you can meet her in some coffee shop.  But go there early and buy your own coffee.  Wait a while and if she shows up, she has to pay for her own coffee.

And when you meet a woman, you must act bored.  If you show her any interest, it will make you look desperate.  Keep looking at your watch and try to be slightly rude.  If you show any interest in a woman, you are letting her know that you think that she is better than you.

And when you are out with a woman, if she shows you the slightest bit of disrespect, just get up and leave her. Do not tolerate any disrespect.

View Quote

That works pretty good if you want to live with a slug.  If you want a fiery alive bitch you will have to try harder.

It's kind of a toss up.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 3:45:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 4:10:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Even Hitler had a girlfriend.......
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 4:16:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Gillette - Short, Short Man (Official Video)
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 5:13:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That works pretty good if you want to live with a slug.  If you want a fiery alive bitch you will have to try harder.

It's kind of a toss up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The first rule of dating is to never spend money on a woman.  The second rule of dating is not to take part in on line dating.  

Anyway, if you're going to meet a woman, have her meet up with you some place where you will not spend any money on her.   Meet her at the park and you can walk your dog with her.  And if she does not show up, then you can spend some quality time with your dog.  And if she shows up, you can tell her to pick up after your dog.

Or you can meet her in some coffee shop.  But go there early and buy your own coffee.  Wait a while and if she shows up, she has to pay for her own coffee.

And when you meet a woman, you must act bored.  If you show her any interest, it will make you look desperate.  Keep looking at your watch and try to be slightly rude.  If you show any interest in a woman, you are letting her know that you think that she is better than you.

And when you are out with a woman, if she shows you the slightest bit of disrespect, just get up and leave her. Do not tolerate any disrespect.

It's kind of a toss up.

If you follow the rules of FTC, you will get what FTC got.  A toxic relationship where he can't stand his significant other.

But hey, the snow is shoveled.

There's a balance in there somewhere.  Having solid boundaries is good.  Having respect for yourself is good.  But also have mutual respect, and be able to give/accept love.  FTC ain't there.  And I'm not sure the wiring can be installed at this point.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 5:58:25 AM EDT
[#7]
You should of mowed her lawn instead of meeting at that bar. That’s what really works.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 5:58:48 AM EDT
[#8]
That's rough. I don't think I've ever been stood up before. They've at least gotten free food/drinks from me first
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 6:31:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Weird.
I would have at least expected her to let you buy her a drink before she climbed out the bathroom window to escape.
I guess last week's Liberal chick doesn't seem so bad anymore, huh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Weird.
I would have at least expected her to let you buy her a drink before she climbed out the bathroom window to escape.
I guess last week's Liberal chick doesn't seem so bad anymore, huh?

When I worked at a bar I used to see women pull the "go to the bathroom and out the back door" move all the time.

Quoted:
That's rough. I don't think I've ever been stood up before. They've at least gotten free food/drinks from me first

I walked from a date once before the the first drink order even arrived at the table.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 7:23:41 AM EDT
[#10]
It's not cold feet, but better options. Gals today have a stacked holding pattern of guys in orbit around them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 7:26:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 7:27:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Op, sorry to hear.

You've got a lot of potential and there's definitely a man out there you can call husband one day.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 7:29:42 AM EDT
[#13]
She was there. The heavy chick built like a linebacker.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 7:59:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Well, it was CB. They would have been drinking anyway, but I only noticed because they were dressed in Green and spilling out of the doors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Down at the beach people were drinking at 10:45 am for St Pattys day.

Bitches should be hammered by now.
5 days early? Those are my kind of bitches. UNCW?

Well, it was CB. They would have been drinking anyway, but I only noticed because they were dressed in Green and spilling out of the doors.

We must be neighbors. A drunk woman came stumbling out in the street in front of The Spot. If I wasn’t paying attention I could have easily hit her. Luckily her green-clad associates grabbed her and pulled her out of the street. It was almost like tourist season on the island yesterday. Time to start taking Dow Rd. and skipping the downtown area on my way home.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 8:56:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 9:17:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Even Hitler had a girlfriend.......
View Quote

Oh wait....

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 9:20:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Maybe you should’ve sent someone else’s dick pic.
View Quote

You win cross reference points
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 9:23:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

tagged
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 9:26:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 9:29:27 AM EDT
[#20]
LoL. Dating apps exist for a reason. IM chat first, exchange sultry photographs and then meet at her house.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 9:31:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Maybe she forgot to grab her rape whistle...
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 9:32:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It’s not her/him, it’s you.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 9:32:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

You younger guys should heed Uncle Fluffy’s advice. I wish I had access to it years back.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 9:41:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Lol where the bar is at in Morristown, it was slim pickin's. Not much in my AO unless I go to Knoxville.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
why didn't you pick up some strange at the bar?

For real.  It's an opportunity.

Lol where the bar is at in Morristown, it was slim pickin's. Not much in my AO unless I go to Knoxville.

Trying to picture what bars are even in Morristown aside Applebee’s.

I don’t think you’ll find many decent women in bars. I can recommend a few churches up in the area where attending might lead to finding someone.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 9:44:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is really silly advice and not going to result in successful dating.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 9:50:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Did you go back to your mom's basement?
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#27]
I wouldn't want to meet a woman at a bar. There's competition there! Meet at a coffee shop, Starbucks etc
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 10:03:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Morristown has a bar?

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 10:03:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
were there no other women at the bar?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 10:08:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
33, 5'10", slim fit, around 150-160lbs. I'm not posting a pic here with my face so here's some that show my body type. I'm obsessed with bikes so thats about all I have. The rest are embarrassing family pics or pics with my ex

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/359227/F5499865-6B61-4097-9B22-77774B505E27_jpe-2311464.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/359227/F5643D83-4BD1-4A82-BA3E-47FC5B0BED7A_jpe-2311476.JPG
View Quote

Trade 650 for something like these.

Drag bars work better than apes with forward controls. Been there. Done that. Fuck that never again...not fun at 80+

Down here street and road glides seem to be a hit with chicks. I'm going to assume it has to do with them having legs for days/average 5'7 and won't enjoy being a scrunched up pinata of pain on the back of a crotch rocket for more than 10 minutes.

Then again, the nu-age geezer glides have stereos louder than shit and usually follow the south Florida brodozer style of adding LEDs/street glow everywhere...
And then there's that big wheel bagger shit that's just

Contrary to popular belief. You can have both crotch rocket and sport/performance cruiser.
Ducati too.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 10:13:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Lol why do you want to see pictures of me?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Lol why do you want to see pictures of me?

Obviously you haven't been paying attention to the yoga pants thread.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 10:14:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Obviously you haven't been paying attention to the yoga pants thread.
View Quote
he's no leanbeefpatty that's for sure.

Q&A pt2: WEIRD GYM ENCOUNTER, STANKY LEG, DATING, SKIN CARE ROUTINE, & MORE

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 10:18:45 AM EDT
[#33]
People generally suck but better to find out about them this way than after wasting time/$$ on them
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 10:26:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Sending her that follow up text was not needed.
It showed you cared enough to contact her even after being stood up.

Sometimes "shit happens" for a reason, even if we don't know it.
Maybe you had a guardian angel that night who likes sport bikes and decided to help you dodge a big ass CRAZY herpes infested bullet

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 10:31:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Maybe you should’ve sent someone else’s dick pic.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 10:33:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Uh, guys have stood me me up, ghosted, etc. too...

Gotta have thick skin in this shitty dating world.
View Quote

@StraightShootinGal

What part of Florida are you in?

Maybe we could like up a trip to the gun range and grab a beer after - we would not call it a date...

LOL

Red
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 10:43:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Sorry dude she saw you and left.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 11:04:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

@StraightShootinGal

Maybe we could like up a trip to the gun range and grab a beer after - we would not call it a date...

LOL

Red
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh, guys have stood me me up, ghosted, etc. too...

Gotta have thick skin in this shitty dating world.

@StraightShootinGal

LOL

Red

@badredfish

Lol....I don't poop where I post.

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 11:05:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Trade 650 for something like these.
https://cdn.dealeraccelerate.com/vfm/1/68/4047/790x1024/2012-harley-davison-dyna-wide-glide
Drag bars work better than apes with forward controls. Been there. Done that. Fuck that never again...not fun at 80+

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WWs86e7-qvQ/maxresdefault.jpg
https://d2qn5pre0p0oeu.cloudfront.net/i5/3dda83e8/ca769217/753618942o.jpg

Down here street and road glides seem to be a hit with chicks. I'm going to assume it has to do with them having legs for days/average 5'7 and won't enjoy being a scrunched up pinata of pain on the back of a crotch rocket for more than 10 minutes.

Then again, the nu-age geezer glides have stereos louder than shit and usually follow the south Florida brodozer style of adding LEDs/street glow everywhere...
And then there's that big wheel bagger shit that's just

Contrary to popular belief. You can have both crotch rocket and sport/performance cruiser.
Ducati too.
View Quote

Wrong and wrong....

Another reason I stand out...which is, I don't care for guys who drive bikes - especially crotch rockets. To me it screams "organ donor". Yeah, Arnold on T2 looks cool on them, but in real life doesn't turn me on.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Lol it’s funny how you guys think that there’s an overflow of single women at every bar on the planet
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
were there no other women at the bar?

Lol it’s funny how you guys think that there’s an overflow of single women at every bar on the planet

If you’re better than her current guy, she’s single.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 11:08:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Wrong and wrong....

Another reason I stand out...which is, I don't care for guys who drive bikes - especially crotch rockets. To me it screams "organ donor". Yeah, Arnold on T2 looks cool on them, but in real life doesn't turn me on.
View Quote

Why would that matter, it's not like you're gonna fall in love with em on a date ?
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 11:11:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Why would that matter, it's not like you're gonna fall in love with em on a date ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong and wrong....

Even though I'm not looking for a husband, I still have to feel a "connection"...so, I still have turn ons and turn offs.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 11:11:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Sorry man
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 11:11:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

If you're better than her current guy, she's single.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 11:14:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Lol yeah we were stuck behind a van that wouldn't pull off when that photo was taken (Sat at the Dragon). The 10r is surprisingly nimble for a literbike, I've gotten it down pretty far. Honestly, would've bought a ZX6 if it had cruise control like this one has. Would also be a lot cheaper on tires, the 10r literally melts the rubber off the back when you do hard pulls. Its cool until you start pricing out tires every 3k miles.

I sent her an unkind text, something to the effect of "standing someone up is a poor reflection on one's character, please do not contact me again".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, sorry your date bailed, it happens, don't get discouraged.  Most likely for the best, but seems like you guys had a shit ton of things in common though, so maybe another try?  You never know, crazy stuff might have came up on her end  ...  Life is stranger than fiction sometimes.

Anyway, not to add insult to injury, but lean angle is hella weak on that pic, like 20mph on that curve, if even that?  Borrow a buddies 600cc for a day, promise, you will get way more joy out of riding it than the zx10r.  My best memories riding by far are on 600cc or less.

Lol yeah we were stuck behind a van that wouldn't pull off when that photo was taken (Sat at the Dragon). The 10r is surprisingly nimble for a literbike, I've gotten it down pretty far. Honestly, would've bought a ZX6 if it had cruise control like this one has. Would also be a lot cheaper on tires, the 10r literally melts the rubber off the back when you do hard pulls. Its cool until you start pricing out tires every 3k miles.

I sent her an unkind text, something to the effect of "standing someone up is a poor reflection on one's character, please do not contact me again".

Oof.

Way to confirm to her that she made the right decision.

The better response is to say nothing and let her wonder what she missed. If you must say something, wait a couple weeks then send a simple restart text on a Monday without mentioning the date.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 11:15:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
You don’t meet or pick up women at a bar.

You go to dance classes, yoga studios, English riding classes.

That’s where you find them.
View Quote

Depends on what you’re looking for.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 11:19:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Oof.

The better response is to say nothing and let her wonder what she missed. If you must say something, wait a couple weeks then send a simple restart text on a Monday without mentioning the date.
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 11:21:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Dating is a numbers game and lots of people suck. If she sucks as a person enough to no-call bail, she saved you effort by exposing herself this early in the game. Move on to a better candidate and let her work on herself on her own time.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 11:21:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Oof.

View Quote
@StevenH

i'd listen to your podcast.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 11:23:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Wrong and wrong....

View Quote

Fine. Ride the couch and be miserable. Your loss...
Page / 23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top