Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does he have a few compulsory models?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
and all his models are pretty much voluntary.
Does he have a few compulsory models?
Right?!?  Wtf?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Whatever. Molon Labe, man. You're just a triggered hater.

Fear Der Punisher:

Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:17:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
https://www.americaremembers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Chuck-Norris-Brochure-Cover.jpg

https://www.americaremembers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/jwayne-revolver-case_FPO-1024x704.jpg

https://www.americaremembers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Chuck-Norris-Tribute-Rifle-Left-CU-1024x685.jpg

https://www.americaremembers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/EPWTRE_cover-791x1024.jpg

These!

I swear that I'm gonna find one of these at an estate sale or something for cheap and open carry the shit out of it. I'll shoot some dirty ass cast hand loads and only clean it with gun scrubber and a Walmart cleaning kit. I want it to have so much carry wear that old men weep when they see it.
View Quote
I would not buy one, but if ANYONE deserves "single action tribute revolvers," it is:

Sammi Davis Jr.

Jerry Lewis

Both were accomplished "quick draw" artists in their day, and they could put on quite a show with old single action Colts.

Jerry also owned a massive gun collection.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote
Hmm, navy hat, marine uniform.

Can anyone tell me what those medals are? Probably bought from a thrift store or an estate sale of some... European.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#5]
fear those shitty optics while I'm at it
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 2:59:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 3:09:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 3:44:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Even though it looks like 5.56 rounds instead of 7.62x39 that man should get free Tapco for life.
View Quote
He's already been punished enough.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 4:06:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Michigan Armslist strikes again.

For Sale: Arisaka type 99 sniper chambered in win .308

Arisaka type 99 snioer chambered in win .308. Boyds woodland camo thumbhole wood competition stock. Limbsaver recoil reducer.  Bushnell 4-8x40 scope painted. Metal bi-pod.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 4:13:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Budget optics that are "just as good"

The only vortex that can take on EoTech is the polar vortex we just had lol
View Quote
Correct.  At temperatures that low, the zero on the Eotech would be waaaaay off.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 4:39:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I KNOW it's been mentioned, but the look left and right shit they have people do in training classes after a string of fire is the definition of cringe imo.

Maybe it has a purpose, but on video it looks retarded.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 4:45:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 4:52:46 PM EDT
[#13]
excellent reline job!
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 4:52:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Painted guns! ..
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 5:05:32 PM EDT
[#15]
I like it because there is no mistaking the "Good" end and the "Bad" end
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 5:08:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Re: "Underpowered? For what?"

You can't feed a Garand commercial loads without modification. You run a significant risk of blowing the gun up. You need specialty loads that mimic M1/M2 Ball. Hence "Under-powered 30-06".

More shit that makes me cringe:

"Battle Buggies" - it's a fucking stroller. The fuck are you, expecting?

"Sponsor" jerseys

"Shoot me first" vests.

Competition divisions that force shooters to download magazines.

IDPA + USPSA - there is nothing inherantly wrong with shooting either of these. It's the bullshit rules they employ that make no goddamned sense. IDPA is like a HAM Amateur Club for old guys, and USPSA is for aspiring cyclists. See my thoughts in this previous thread
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In no particular order

Glock stippling. Nothing like the fastest way to make a gun feel like ass and worthless on resale. Agreed

Rambo fantasies with bolt actions. Bolt actions are obsolete. Actually, have a place for hunting. Tactically Not so much

1911's - hur durr muh wood n steel forty five cuz they don't make no 46 I like the M1911, but I'm a milsurp guy. It's not the worst gun ever made.

Garand worship. It's a nice looking piece of war history. Stop pretending 8 rounds of underpowered .30-06 is practical. Underpowered? For what?

""""BUDGET""" optics on anything. Seriously. Even quality optics like a Holosun are not that expensive. You didn't need to buy the Tasco. It's their money. Buy cheap and get what you pay for.

"Kitchen Sink" builds. Nothing like a bipod forward grip laser backup light 45 degree magnifier bolt and battery assist device. I'm just like...have you ever carried this fucking thing for more than 5 minutes? Have you even tested any of this shit? Agreed. Just because you can bolt all that shit on there doesn't mean you should.
Re: "Underpowered? For what?"

You can't feed a Garand commercial loads without modification. You run a significant risk of blowing the gun up. You need specialty loads that mimic M1/M2 Ball. Hence "Under-powered 30-06".

More shit that makes me cringe:

"Battle Buggies" - it's a fucking stroller. The fuck are you, expecting?

"Sponsor" jerseys

"Shoot me first" vests.

Competition divisions that force shooters to download magazines.

IDPA + USPSA - there is nothing inherantly wrong with shooting either of these. It's the bullshit rules they employ that make no goddamned sense. IDPA is like a HAM Amateur Club for old guys, and USPSA is for aspiring cyclists. See my thoughts in this previous thread
The stroller is good for shooting competitions....

I have never been shot wearing a "Shoot me first vest"
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Obviously a match grade target crown.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 5:25:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Painted guns! ..
View Quote
black guns trigger me
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 5:56:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I KNOW it's been mentioned, but the look left and right shit they have people do in training classes after a string of fire is the definition of cringe imo.

View Quote
The purpose is to look around and make sure there's no other threats around you, since in plenty of cases there's not just one sole attacker, and they wanted to get people out of the habit of shooting a single threat and then holstering the gun out of habit.

Except, now, with most people it's become just as worthless a habit. They're just shaking their head left and right to tick off the box of "instagram said I should do this" and not actually looking at anything.

John Lovell discusses it well. You can jump to 2:32

How to Scan a Battlefield | Post Shoot Protocol

Done right, it's a very important and proper thing to do. Done right, it's just more cringey instagram BS.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:06:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The purpose is to look around and make sure there's no other threats around you, since in plenty of cases there's not just one sole attacker, and they wanted to get people out of the habit of shooting a single threat and then holstering the gun out of habit.

Except, now, with most people it's become just as worthless a habit. They're just shaking their head left and right to tick off the box of "instagram said I should do this" and not actually looking at anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF6QAvmEvWo

Done right, it's a very important and proper thing to do. Done right, it's just more cringey instagram BS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF6QAvmEvWo

There's a unique bend in GD of people that like to hate on "tacticool" or what they perceive as tacticool without understanding the reason behind it because they're adverse to training or improving skill.

Being aware of what's happening around you and your environment is always a good thing(availability of cover, other threats, family/friends, responding police...etc) so looking around you after dealing with a threat is sound advice.

But you get people that saw it or did not properly learn what, how, and why you scan after shooting, so you get the "whip your head back and forth" BS. This gets dogpiled by people that see that BS and hing it all is worthless and deem it stupid because screw training, right.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:11:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
that thing is like a used condom found on the street - there is no good end.  Only a bad end and more bad end
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:13:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Everybody knows you're supposed to pull the pistol straight back into your chest so your arms chicken wing out, THEN look left and right!

If they dont teach that critical maneuver you should ask for your money back!
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:19:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

AFAIK Vortex has yet to buy back shitloads of their optics because a small temp swing causes them to loose zero...
View Quote
@FrozenWinter

If the opposite of win is loose what is the opposite of tight?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:20:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
https://www.americaremembers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Chuck-Norris-Brochure-Cover.jpg

https://www.americaremembers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/jwayne-revolver-case_FPO-1024x704.jpg

https://www.americaremembers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Chuck-Norris-Tribute-Rifle-Left-CU-1024x685.jpg

https://www.americaremembers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/EPWTRE_cover-791x1024.jpg

These!

I swear that I'm gonna find one of these at an estate sale or something for cheap and open carry the shit out of it. I'll shoot some dirty ass cast hand loads and only clean it with gun scrubber and a Walmart cleaning kit. I want it to have so much carry wear that old men weep when they see it.
View Quote
How do I subscribe to your newsletter?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:28:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even though it looks like 5.56 rounds instead of 7.62x39 that man should get free Tapco for life.
No, he hasn't. Needs more "Punishment". He needs one, or several of these:

"It's punishment, HURR, HURR, HURRR."
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:38:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Ten pages and no one's posted this abomination? GD, I am disappoint.

Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#27]
That's because it doesn't make me cringe, it makes me smile. I want one in 300blk with a Sandman K and some discreet ballistics subsonic loads.

Or one in 458 Socom. Either way, I want it with a good laser and a shoulder rig so I can wear it under my suit with a 5-10rd mag in there with some higher capacity mags on a HTC Low-Profile system. Hip fire all day erry day.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 6:47:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:10:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If you ever start up a competition, I'll probably come shoot it. that actually sounds like a good time. I'd suck, because my self-built AR would put me in open, while my Beretta would be modified and my HK is stock, but hell if that doesn't sound like a good time.

If it's pistol only though...hell yeah borther, I'm so in. Stock  .45, modified 9mm, open .22.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
If you ever start up a competition, I'll probably come shoot it. that actually sounds like a good time. I'd suck, because my self-built AR would put me in open, while my Beretta would be modified and my HK is stock, but hell if that doesn't sound like a good time.

If it's pistol only though...hell yeah borther, I'm so in. Stock  .45, modified 9mm, open .22.
I’m actually cool with it.  Ten rounds per pistol or Carbine.  Five rounds shotgun.
No stage with more than ten shot gun rounds.
All stages with at least one pistol or rifle mag change.

It keeps mag changes for pistol and rifle a relevant skill.
It eliminates the madness that over emphasized shot gun reloading.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:14:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I’m actually cool with it.  Ten rounds per pistol or Carbine.  Five rounds shotgun.
No stage with more than ten shot gun rounds.
All stages with at least one pistol or rifle mag change.

It keeps mag changes for pistol and rifle a relevant skill.
It eliminates the madness that over emphasized shot gun reloading.
View Quote
I'll take a 2 gun option please, I have no relevance or use for shotguns beyond clays. Only thing I could bring would be an old Belgian-made A5.

Though, it came with a tube extension and I'm considering chucking through a E-Form 1 to SBS it just because I can, so hell, that might be fun after all.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:46:21 PM EDT
[#32]
16" barrels with carbine handguards/ carbine gas system is pretty awful to look at as well.

Gross

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 7:47:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
16" barrels with carbine handguards/ carbine gas system is pretty awful to look at as well.
View Quote
Should have just stopped at 16" barrels.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 8:24:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Oleg grew up in the communist paradise the liberals want to emulate called Russia before the wall came down and the secret police really did watch everyone. Part of this country wants us to go hardcore red. Oleg realizes that the 2nd Amendment is the most important right we have. He absolutely hates communists and the repression he grew up under. Many folks who emigrate here after their formative years from places like that will have some quirks. He's good people and you won't find a stronger supporter of all of our constitutional rights. He remembers too well having none of them. He puts his photography skills to use making propaganda for our side. Yes some of it may seem a bit odd but he's doing hid part.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont know the name of the guy,but he takes pics of redneck inbred gun owners. One of the pics is a guy standing behind his pregnant wife pointing a gun at the camera.. I just look at that pic and imagine what must be going through peoples heads who dont own guns and just happened upon that pic on the internet.
I know exactly who you're talking about. He does super awkward "girls with guns" pics too.

Edit: my contribution would be that super exaggerated "I'm exersising situational awareness" looking around thing people demonstrate at classes. So stupid.
That'd be Oleg Volk. I met dude once in an industry event. Dude was SUPER weird. Like off the charts, weird.
Oleg is legit good people. He's a bit odd. But he's a good guy with a good heart. He is VERY committed to the 2nd Amendment and all his models are pretty much voluntary.
Oleg grew up in the communist paradise the liberals want to emulate called Russia before the wall came down and the secret police really did watch everyone. Part of this country wants us to go hardcore red. Oleg realizes that the 2nd Amendment is the most important right we have. He absolutely hates communists and the repression he grew up under. Many folks who emigrate here after their formative years from places like that will have some quirks. He's good people and you won't find a stronger supporter of all of our constitutional rights. He remembers too well having none of them. He puts his photography skills to use making propaganda for our side. Yes some of it may seem a bit odd but he's doing hid part.
My wife and I have been to his house and had dinner with him. He's a good guy on a personal level and an amazing photographer.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 9:09:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Speaking of cringey... the whole 'werks' thing can die now.

m
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 9:19:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 9:22:18 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Michigan Armslist strikes again.

For Sale: Arisaka type 99 sniper chambered in win .308

https://i.imgur.com/3IsfZWX.jpg

Arisaka type 99 snioer chambered in win .308. Boyds woodland camo thumbhole wood competition stock. Limbsaver recoil reducer.  Bushnell 4-8x40 scope painted. Metal bi-pod.
The Type 99 action is rather good for that sort of thing.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 10:25:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Hahaha.

Those are all mine from my photobucket.

Glad I triggered you guys!
View All Quotes
"Triggered" in a modern sense=getting angered/getting offended/getting one's feelings hurt.

But brother...I assure you, it's none of that.... It's just cringe-point-laugh and CLICK funny.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 10:48:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty much anything out of the Sig Custom Shop is a strong contender.
This is what I came to post. Mossberg has been giving them a pretty good run for the trashiest gun of the year award though but at least Mossbergs stuff is priced like the garbage that it is. Both companies make the gun version of gas station fantasy knives though.
https://www.ingunowners.com/rimg.php?referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ingunowners.com%2Fforums%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D199738%26page%3D3&src=http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/tnowicki/PhotoMar0182107PM.png

WTAF?
https://www.ingunowners.com/rimg.php?referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ingunowners.com%2Fforums%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D199738%26page%3D3&src=http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/tnowicki/PhotoMar0182221PM.png

I'm a huge fan of the classic P-series. This is the gun that made me buy an M&P, lol.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 10:54:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 10:57:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Budget optics that are "just as good"

The only vortex that can take on EoTech is the polar vortex we just had lol
View Quote
The Vortex AMG will shame anything Leupold has ever made.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 11:24:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

"Triggered" in a modern sense=getting angered/getting offended/getting one's feelings hurt.

But brother...I assure you, it's none of that.... It's just cringe-point-laugh and CLICK funny.
https://i.imgur.com/fR9V9nh.jpg
View Quote
It was a sad, sad day when arfcom discovered the word "triggered" then started misusing it constantly.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 11:26:34 PM EDT
[#43]
" Ghetto Tactical" Metro Detroit Circa early '90s-Present:

Link Posted: 2/5/2019 11:28:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Has this abortion been posted yet?

Link Posted: 2/5/2019 11:30:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
16" midlength  is best  non nfa ar15.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 11:32:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Mine works and is awesome....25 rounds of 22 bang bang.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 11:34:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

16" midlength  is best  non nfa ar15.
View Quote
16" intermediate/knights mod 2 is best

16" is still gross if you arent cloning a recce though.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 11:41:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
How am I the first to post this?  GD's gettin' rusty.

https://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/2/8/4/0/4/9/webimg/1019050044_o.jpg

And . . .the full video for the uninitiated (if you exist):  Cringeworthy Costa
View Quote
What in the actual fuck....
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 11:53:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How am I the first to post this?  GD's gettin' rusty.

https://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/2/8/4/0/4/9/webimg/1019050044_o.jpg

And . . .the full video for the uninitiated (if you exist):  Cringeworthy Costa
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 11:54:28 PM EDT
[#50]
1/75th Basement Regiment(CBN):

Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top