Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 12:09:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Can someone PLEASE make an animated gif of Costa busting prone on the "catwalk" yea on the catwalk yea, I bust a little prone on the catwalk"
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 12:14:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
You sir, are trash.  BAN HIM!!!    These are weapons of war.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 12:19:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 12:21:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Mine works and is awesome....25 rounds of 22 bang bang.
View Quote
that's because you are smarter than most who post here..

Remember many here have problems pouring piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 12:44:37 AM EDT
[#5]
At least they’re DOING SOMETHING™?
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 12:45:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Remember many here have problems pouring piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.
View Quote
I no can reed güd
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 12:46:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I no can reed güd
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 12:46:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm also tired of the "I never served because I would kick the drill sergeants ass when he told me what to do" guy.
View Quote
Never heard that one, but it's pretty lame.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 12:51:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Okay, well I think your first problem is that you're pissing in a boot.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 1:08:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Okay, well I think your first problem is that you're pissing in a boot.
View Quote
Not me my dog did..
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 1:10:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I've not broken bread with him but we have a mutual friend, maybe two. I don't like the folks hating on him because he's not like them. Kinda like hillbillies looking to waylay anyone who gets off the main highway.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My wife and I have been to his house and had dinner with him. He's a good guy on a personal level and an amazing photographer.
I've not broken bread with him but we have a mutual friend, maybe two. I don't like the folks hating on him because he's not like them. Kinda like hillbillies looking to waylay anyone who gets off the main highway.
FFS.
Looks like there is some obvious "protected class" stuff going on that I'm not privy to. I didn't see anybody in this thread was actually "hating" on dude at all.

My 1st hand interaction came about when I was yakking it up with a very well known AK builder, and some dude walked up to interject in the conversation.
It happened to be the person in question. It was an interruption that was simply put......bizarre. I was having a very informative/interesting conversation, that took a strange turn. I then looked at the credential badge of the guy who just materialized. Hmm, OK.....that totally caught me off guard. I proceeded to shake the AK builder's hand, the dude in question, and politely ejected.

When I posted about it in this thread, I then received a couple to IMs to tread lightly, as the person I described as "weird" was a member here and I could get a time out/banned?
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 1:25:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nobody was hating on him imo, a lot of his pictures and subjects are cringy as fuck though.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 1:30:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
16" barrels with carbine handguards/ carbine gas system is pretty awful to look at as well.

Gross

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/92687/th_jpeg-835044.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/92687/th__1__jpeg-835046.JPG
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Co-worker was showing this one off the other day. I just kinda shrugged and said "cool man" and then vomited silently.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 1:33:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/258165/IMG_3352_jpg-835155.JPG

Co-worker was showing this one off the other day. I just kinda shrugged and said "cool man" and then vomited silently.
View Quote
other than the barrel and cheap handguard, its not completely awful.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 1:39:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/258165/IMG_3352_jpg-835155.JPG

I should also mention that he's a "obssessed with preparing for apocolypse.. rides a whopper chopper around at Costco" type.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 1:41:01 AM EDT
[#17]
This is a masterpiece of ban legislation engineering.  WTF are you complaining about?
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 1:48:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This is a masterpiece of ban legislation engineering.  WTF are you complaining about?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It's ugly as fuck, and looks like a Mossberg Shockwave and an AR pistol had a baby with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 1:56:49 AM EDT
[#19]
My 4 year old son insisted on getting himself and me a matching set of those shirts this past Father's Day.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 2:10:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I should also mention that he's a "obssessed with preparing for apocolypse.. rides a whopper chopper around at Costco" type.
View Quote
I know some people like that. Their (one and only) ar15 is usually some shitty Chinese knock off utg fucked garbage rod where the charging handle is the most expensive part. Along with their 90 rounds of m855 as their only ammo. Usually topped with a $15 optic from amazon that looks like a movie prop.

Still though, your guys ar isnt terrible except for the barrel and hand guard imo.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 2:20:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Jessie James firearms.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 2:33:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
My wife and I have been to his house and had dinner with him. He's a good guy on a personal level and an amazing photographer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont know the name of the guy,but he takes pics of redneck inbred gun owners. One of the pics is a guy standing behind his pregnant wife pointing a gun at the camera.. I just look at that pic and imagine what must be going through peoples heads who dont own guns and just happened upon that pic on the internet.
I know exactly who you're talking about. He does super awkward "girls with guns" pics too.

Edit: my contribution would be that super exaggerated "I'm exersising situational awareness" looking around thing people demonstrate at classes. So stupid.
That'd be Oleg Volk. I met dude once in an industry event. Dude was SUPER weird. Like off the charts, weird.
Oleg is legit good people. He's a bit odd. But he's a good guy with a good heart. He is VERY committed to the 2nd Amendment and all his models are pretty much voluntary.
Oleg grew up in the communist paradise the liberals want to emulate called Russia before the wall came down and the secret police really did watch everyone. Part of this country wants us to go hardcore red. Oleg realizes that the 2nd Amendment is the most important right we have. He absolutely hates communists and the repression he grew up under. Many folks who emigrate here after their formative years from places like that will have some quirks. He's good people and you won't find a stronger supporter of all of our constitutional rights. He remembers too well having none of them. He puts his photography skills to use making propaganda for our side. Yes some of it may seem a bit odd but he's doing hid part.
There are few others on this site with as visible an impact in the fight for our gun rights as he's made.  He generously allows pro-gun groups the rights to use his work for free.  I've also had dinner at his house, have loaned him guns (one shows up in some pictures in BOTD), know several of his models, friends with both he and his ex-girlfriend, etc...
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 2:34:47 AM EDT
[#23]
If it can shoot bullets that can kill me, then I don't cringe!

I don't really care what it looks like
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 2:35:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure you can walk into a gun store or gun rights meeting (TFA) in the Nashville area without running into multiple people who know him, at least based on my last eight months working here :-)
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 2:39:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Indoor shooting range instructor accidentally discharges 44 Magnum gun
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 2:44:30 AM EDT
[#26]

The World's Worst Tactical Training Video
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 2:52:36 AM EDT
[#27]
This...this can't be a real shirt.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 2:58:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
AR's that wear unnecessary accessories.

People who buy the cheapest optics and then complain about accuracy.

Guys spends $700 on a rifle and uses Wal-Mart $20 scope. Shoots minute of medium moving box.  Same with the guy who spends $900 on a handgun and uses an uncle mikes cloth holster or fanny pack to carry it.

Sorry buy a $60-90 holster that is made for that gun is not only smart but more comfy and conceals better.
View Quote
You know what makes me cringe? What makes me completely sick to my stomach? When a grown man says the word "comfy".

Thanks a lot. Now I have a headache from sitting here with my teeth clenched together.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 2:59:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It was mind numbing after years of the same dribble.
View Quote
Drivel. Please.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 3:00:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

And here come the young pups who think they know it all with their plastic wonder guns. There is a reason that the 1911 is still in production 108 years later with more companies producing that one model than all others. Because it is a design give to us by god himself!
View Quote
Main reason its so well produced and common is nostalgia.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 3:05:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That’s what I was thinking. Showed my wife an ad for those and she thought it was retarded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That’s what I was thinking. Showed my wife an ad for those and she thought it was retarded.
The Speculum.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 3:07:27 AM EDT
[#32]
He put targets on round and really likes Crimson Trace products.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 3:20:02 AM EDT
[#33]
What the f!@#?????? is this derp??
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 3:22:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This one is one of Olegs

Very powerful
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/460306/predict2_jpg-834240.JPG
View Quote
I put that one up in my girls' room. Seriously.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 3:24:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Don't use the Punisher logo.....
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 5:08:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
While I don’t know Oleg well enough to say anything like that, he’s very solidly in the ‘good people’ part of my book from the conversations I have had with him. Guns and photography are the topics usually though.  Very anti-communist and extremely pro-2A. He lived through the shit we just read about.

Hell, I’ve bounced a few photo ideas off him to help nail the ‘how it would work’ down.

On topic though:

Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:11:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:13:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 6:16:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
People who name their guns
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 7:07:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Red Ryder BB Gun.. I did that as a kid. But I used electrical tape!
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 8:55:24 AM EDT
[#41]

View Quote
Wait.. does that mean the gun sucks?
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 8:56:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Great idea for a thread, OP. It has been very entertaining. There are pictures of some interesting... things here!
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 9:43:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Removed dupe image.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 9:56:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

LOL, no it's a reference to DDLC, a visual novel.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 10:49:53 AM EDT
[#45]
That rather makes me want to do up a rifle in burnt bronze and/or dark grey cerakote then hit it with black krylon and see how it ages. (no fake wear)
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 1:06:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It's ugly as fuck, and looks like a Mossberg Shockwave and an AR pistol had a baby with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I find beauty in mechanical things that tell liberals to get fucked, but YMMV.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 1:07:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
My 4 year old son insisted on getting himself and me a matching set of those shirts this past Father's Day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
3 or more items from that getup, and you could be father/son bounty hunting team!

J/K, wear the matching shirts with your son with pride.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 1:12:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

FFS.
Looks like there is some obvious "protected class" stuff going on that I'm not privy to. I didn't see anybody in this thread was actually "hating" on dude at all.

My 1st hand interaction came about when I was yakking it up with a very well known AK builder, and some dude walked up to interject in the conversation.
It happened to be the person in question. It was an interruption that was simply put......bizarre. I was having a very informative/interesting conversation, that took a strange turn. I then looked at the credential badge of the guy who just materialized. Hmm, OK.....that totally caught me off guard. I proceeded to shake the AK builder's hand, the dude in question, and politely ejected.

When I posted about it in this thread, I then received a couple to IMs to tread lightly, as the person I described as "weird" was a member here and I could get a time out/banned?
View Quote
I’ve met Oleg several times, and have furnished guns for a few of his shoots.  He’s good people, but he’s a professional photographer, and I;very never met one of those that wasn’t a bit different.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 1:12:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Jesus Fuck....
He needs to step to the line, unload the weapon/secure it, step back apologize to the class, turn around, do the walk of shame, pack his shit and not come back.  
I spent like/ 6 former yrs. as a range master/nazi/trainer and have had a third party "instukktur" shoot a student thru a wall. The kicker was.....that wasn't the first time this dude shot a student. First time, it was one of his own.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 1:41:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top