Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 1:47:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Gurbir Grewal" sounds like someone trying to talk after chugging a bottle of Mad Dog.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
HONK

The insanity keeps getting better and better. The mental illness is being enshrined in the legal system.

------------------------------
New transgender requirements of police - a P.C. nightmare

ATTORNEY GENERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT DIRECTIVE NO. 2019-3

Have you heard the one about the attorney general giving new rules on how cops must deal with members of the LGBTQ community? I wish this were a joke but it’s not.

There are a lot of moving parts to this, but just some of the new policy is that officers must refer to people by their preferred pronouns and preferred names. They must undergo mandatory training to learn the difference between transgender, gender non-conforming and non-binary. See the full rundown here.

It’s called the LGBTQ Equality Directive and it’s meant to address police interaction with the state’s more than 34,000 transgender residents. “No one should be afraid about interacting with police because of their sexual orientation or their gender identity,” Attorney General Gurbir Grewal said Wednesday. “That is why our law enforcement community, which proudly includes LGBTQ officers among our ranks, is committed to building trust with our LGBTQ residents.”
"Gurbir Grewal" sounds like someone trying to talk after chugging a bottle of Mad Dog.

Link Posted: 11/22/2019 1:54:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Gaaaaayyyyyyyy
View Quote
Edited by -- brass
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 1:57:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, if the police don't like it they can change the law. Isn't that what we are told?

The place to fight this is in the courts and voting booth.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 1:58:28 PM EDT
[#4]
So if you're a dude, you can request a female stick her finger up your butt to check for contraband?
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 1:59:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I identify as a woman.  Make sure to pay extra attention to my ball sack, sweetie.  
View Quote
Lol.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 2:01:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm sure the numbers on mental illness are much higher than that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol.

.6 of the population.
Yeah let's hope it never gets that high.
I'm sure the numbers on mental illness are much higher than that.
More than half the population?
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 2:19:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I wish I could say I wasn’t surprised, I bet part of this is a CYA to keep from being sued.

My SOs kid claims to be trans, I read a piece of mail they had lying around. Some trans organization sent out mail that had the old gender identity names of people on it (you were born John but go by Jane now). I kid you not this letter said if getting mail addressed to you by your old name has caused you trauma, we can provide you with a trauma counselor.

I can see the police calling them by the wrong pronoun and being sued for causing emotional trauma.

I am sure some trans people are cool, but what I am seeing is someone who plays the victim card in every single interaction. Any little thing can potentially cause lifelong PTSD.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 3:30:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Gurbir Grewal

One of those Sikh immigrants everyone keeps praising.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 3:33:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Gurbir Grewal

One of those Sikh immigrants everyone keeps praising.
View Quote
But we've got to let in those 95% liberal democrats so we can get the 5% moderate republicans
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 3:36:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Immigrant Trust Directive - English
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 3:43:19 PM EDT
[#11]
New jorseey.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 3:49:56 PM EDT
[#12]
I know some cops are going to refuse to search the other gender. (More than a pat down)

The lawsuits from this will be interesting.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 3:52:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Like the days of Noah, we are almost there to where the culling starts
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 3:57:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Technically pretty much everyone here is violation of policy multiple times a day---I've never seen anyone ask a victim, traffic violator, witness, suspect, or complainant what their gender identity and preferred mode of address is, though it is required.
View Quote
Do you want your ass beat because you asked a man who thinks he is a woman if he wants to be thought of as a man or would you prefer to ask Cletus the Manly Man if he 's a man or a woman for the instant escalation?

P.S. I fixed your post. You're welcome.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Funny how the left has projected this tiny mentally ill sexual deviant group into mainstream as if their numbers matter.

Just read a MSM "news" article that 1 million households are now same sex (as if thats a huge number) when there are 320 million people in the US...so transgender is probably 10% of that one million making them about .00006% of the US population (more lightning strike survivors vote). Yet all of these sexual deviant groups are projected to be some huge voting block politicians need to cater to.

As always I'll state that the 2 main tenants of liberalism is sexual deviancy and anti-white racial hate...95% of all their agenda lead back to those 2 core base tenants. Follow the news and you see them prove it everyday.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#16]
They forced every single county employee to sit through three hours of training last summer. It cost them tens of thousands of dollars
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 4:03:27 PM EDT
[#17]
They won't be able to ask pronouns when responding to 41% of tranny calls.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 4:04:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I thought it would be California, but evidently NJ is catching up very fast.
View Quote
Murphy (governor) has said he wants NJ to be the CA of the east coast.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 4:06:17 PM EDT
[#19]
I remember around 1999-2000 the "light-skinned male/female"  BS started...dispatch started using it.

That lasted about a month...

road wouldn't put up with it.

"XXX units, a light-skinned male just fled the XXX having been chased by store loss prevention.  the light-skinned male was wearing...blah, blah, blah..."

Road officer, "Dispatch was this a black male?"

Dispatch, "Yes"

Of course this wasn't codified in law...
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 4:11:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What could go wrong?   Eventually radio calls for suspect will be “Be on the lookout for a person, non defined race, non defined gender, non defined height, non defined weight, non defined features that may or may not have done something.”  Honk honk.
View Quote
Last seen driving a car ..of some sort. In the direction of the Sun....Suspect is Hatless , repeat Hatless !
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 4:12:41 PM EDT
[#21]
No way I'd be a cop anymore... The days of some Russell Crowe "LA confidential" police work are over....
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Seems completely contradictory to that CIT concept of not agreeing with or confirming delusions that a mentally ill person is suffering from.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 4:24:53 PM EDT
[#23]
I know a beautiful widow in New Jersey I was close to years ago.  I would instantly be high society in South Jersey and Philadelphia.  But I would have to move to New Jersey.

No way...
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 4:33:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well, if the police don't like it they can change the law. Isn't that what we are told?

View Quote
Its not a law, its policy.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 4:34:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Seems completely contradictory to that CIT concept of not agreeing with or confirming delusions that a mentally ill person is suffering from.
View Quote
They don't view transgender individuals as mentally ill.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From what has been explained to me the attorney general is the top law enforcement guy and forces implementation of policy whatever that may be.

Isnt cultural marxism great?
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 4:34:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 4:35:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Wonder if they'll have the tranny auditors going around to PDs looking for lawsuits over this?
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 4:35:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
From what has been explained to me the attorney general is the top law enforcement guy and forces implementation of policy whatever that may be.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. He doesn't need the blessing of the legislature to do any of this.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 4:43:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"But, Dad, a person with a penis that thinks he's a woman, how is that not mental illness?"

"Because, we don't call it that, Kyle."
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 4:56:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For all intents and purposed he creates laws out of thin air.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 4:59:47 PM EDT
[#32]
My pronouns are HEY asshole and HEY YOU!

The only response I hate more than anything is someone calling me sir, I'm not your superior. I have a name use that or anything else but "Sir".

I never use pronouns.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 5:06:02 PM EDT
[#33]
What interactions I've had with Oklahoma City Police have always been polite and respectful and I'm transgender. Works like anyone else, treat them with respect, use common sense and you get it in return.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 5:11:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
They forced every single county employee to sit through three hours of training last summer. It cost them the taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars
View Quote
FIFU.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 5:50:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Transgender = victims of society that need to be protected

Gun owners = mentally ill people who must be monitored and controlled

Quoted:
Just wonderful.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its not law, its policy.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 6:20:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 6:24:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Trannies are insane, we gots thems round here in LA.

Flat, Out, Insane.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 6:25:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
TL;DR version:

NJ cops must address (to include in writing on official reports) people by their preferred pronouns, and strip searches done in jails are now done by officers of the same gender as the subject's identity (a dude saying he's a she is to be strip searched by a female guard, or a she saying she's a he is to be strip searched by a male guard). The gender stated on a person's official documentation (ID, birth certificate, etc), does not matter.

Honk Honk.
View Quote
If I'm arrested in nj I'm gonna go with non- binary.  So I can be a guy most of the time, except when the strip searches happen.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 6:28:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Come on.  You're making this up.  The left swore that all they wanted was gay marriage.  That was it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 6:29:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Go to NJ, get arrested, claim to be a chick, get strip searched by female, pop boner, win?
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 6:45:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Go to NJ, get arrested, claim to be a chick, get strip searched by female, pop boner, win?
View Quote
I didn't say I self-identified as a heterosexual female. I was born with an oversized clitoris. That's an involuntary vascular reaction to stimuli, is what that is.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 6:47:07 PM EDT
[#43]
I consider myself a homosexual woman, with a severely mutant clitoris, and if you object, I claim victim status. Pay me.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 6:54:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Its not law, its policy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its not law, its policy.
Yep. In the end its the same thing.

Its good to be the king.

it's GOOD to be the KING.flv
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 8:59:56 PM EDT
[#45]
My preferred pronoun is F the police...you must now refer to me as F the police.

You know somebody will try it...
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 9:08:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Mental and moral degeneracy should be handled much differently
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 9:22:32 PM EDT
[#47]
LOL

This has to rank up there with the Revolutionary French 10 hour day and 10 day week for comical insanity.
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 9:35:29 PM EDT
[#48]
If you can use “Whitesplaining, microaggressions, and implicit bias” in a single sentence, then you are the reason for this, it is now a policy, don’t sue us, sue the ——— (officer identifies as underscores).
Link Posted: 11/23/2019 3:02:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
LOL

This has to rank up there with the Revolutionary French 10 hour day and 10 day week for comical insanity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
LOL

Those crazy Canucks!
Link Posted: 11/23/2019 3:32:14 AM EDT
[#50]
IIRC "Asexual" to them still (or maybe it has changed with the "woke" crowd) means they have no sexual desires?

Why would they even want to be part of a LGBTQBBQ group.

In theory they could be some of the most productive people in the world without that distraction.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top