BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 8:08:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Par for the course.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 8:17:29 AM EDT
[#2]
How does it work?  Are they ballots for dead people, etc?  And can they do random spot checks of the ballots to confirm, perhaps by calling people.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 8:27:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Spotters" complain about people covering their plates while they do the same thing:

https://i.imgur.com/vP8Ht13.jpg

View Quote

And now we know, 100% what the fuck you are.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 8:28:54 AM EDT
[#4]
The enemy right there
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 8:29:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Dominion has zero to do with it. Dominion will happily count (accurately) all those illegal ballots. Any audit will show the counts to be 100% correct. Even if the ballots are 100% illegal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

...and Dominion don't care because they won't do a damn thing to stop them

Dominion has zero to do with it. Dominion will happily count (accurately) all those illegal ballots. Any audit will show the counts to be 100% correct. Even if the ballots are 100% illegal.

lol
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:49:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Would be a shame if someone backed into his car and had to exchange insurance info with him.
View Quote

I will bet right now if you follow one of these ballot dumpers there will be 100 FBI agents on your ass with the quickness.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:56:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I watched a movie that told me what i wanted/expected to hear, and now I REALLY know.

LOL.

This place has gone off the rails with tinfoil hattery.
View Quote

Time magazine confirmed it. 2000 Mules corroborated it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:58:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ignore the hypocrisy at your own peril.  I'm sure it's more comfortable for you that way.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:03:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Why doesn’t the GOP party just do the same. Print or buy their own ballots and fill them in, make copies and fill the drop box?  easy Peasy.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:05:14 AM EDT
[#10]
A nefarious reason for covering up their tags?

Or, they knew unhinged people were monitoring the boxes and recording tags?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It’s amazing that people will protect voter fraud.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Spotters" complain about people covering their plates while they do the same thing:

Spotters ain't stuffing ballots into drop boxes

It’s amazing that people will protect voter fraud.

It's amazing that people will protect voter intimidation.

https://www.axios.com/2022/10/23/mesa-arizona-armed-vigilantes-ballot-drop-box
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:13:42 AM EDT
[#12]
It's the Gateway Pundit this is so tiresome
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:16:08 AM EDT
[#13]
There should be no such thing as drop boxes, early voting or mail in voting. There's no excuse for it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:16:15 AM EDT
[#14]
This is the purpose that all those hundreds of thousands of illegals serve.  

They have lists of them from their court date assignments, and they have teams that make out ballots for the Democrat, and submit them in the name of someone who is here but isn't likely to cast their own vote.  Illegals, family, nursing home residents, dead people, people in jails and prisons (this is why there is a universal refusal to purge voter rolls of inactive and invalid names wherever Democrats are in charge of those rolls).  The Dems submit these votes with names that can be verified to be real people, and they already have a backup plan in place to throw lots of dollars at attorneys and leverage the legal process to operationally neutralize the legal process should anyone decide to contest the legitimacy of these ballots.  Which they did successfully in AZ.  

These teams are imbedded in Union leadership teams and I would bet $10,000 right here and now that there is a lot of active collusion within the USPS we well.  Remember the multi-million dollar allotment that went to the USPS via one of the first bills passed and signed by the Biden Administration?  

Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:18:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Why doesn't the GOP party just do the same. Print or buy their own ballots and fill them in, make copies and fill the drop box?  easy Peasy.
View Quote
They would be the ones to get caught.  It's not hard to catch people doing it, democrat DOJ isn't going to prosecute anyone but republicans for anything.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:20:24 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't get the drop boxes. Why does putting them in a mailbox not work?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:20:52 AM EDT
[#17]
We have to vote harder.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:21:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because it would be too obvious when someone starts sending out multiple ballots.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:23:07 AM EDT
[#19]
I take it that AZ did nothing to fix their election laws?  If not, then all of them are in on the fraud.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:25:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

People worry the post office will lose their ballot. They assume the drop boxes are collected by election officials.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:26:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Are they seriously still using "ballot drop boxes"?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:27:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you link a pic from imgur, with no context or story, and claim it's election watchers?

Care to post the connection or are we just supposed to believe you with no context or proof?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:27:24 AM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Spotters ain't stuffing ballots into drop boxes

https://i.imgur.com/XB6YwjG.png

Random imgur image #2 posted...  
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:30:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Why would someone who presumably thinks they are being monitored, get out and cover up their plates ON CAMERA?  
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:30:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
How does it work?  Are they ballots for dead people, etc?  And can they do random spot checks of the ballots to confirm, perhaps by calling people.
View Quote
In this case we don't know, because once those ballots are dropped in it's not like we can crack the dropbox open and start rooting through it. You have to ask yourself why someone would cover a license plate to drop off a stack of sealed ballots though. It's reasonable to inherently assume malicious intent if they're covering license plates.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:31:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Ignore the hypocrisy at your own peril.  I'm sure it's more comfortable for you that way.
View Quote

It's well known that this is a method to dox people with conservative views that show up for political events. You can cover up your tag if you are not driving and you won't be breaking any laws.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:32:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So now that they reported it, what happens? Are the ballots in the box audited?
View Quote

lol For what? Lets say it was "audited" how would you be able to tell apart the illegal ballots from the legal ones?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:33:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are the spotters dropping ballots in the box? Are they driving with a covered plate?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:33:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

So you link a pic from imgur, with no context or story, and claim it's election watchers?

Care to post the connection or are we just supposed to believe you with no context or proof?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:35:51 AM EDT
[#30]
It worked once, why wouldn't  it work again?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:37:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It's reasonable to inherently assume malicious intent if they're covering license plates.
View Quote

Then the same can be said of the "spotters", right?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that your idea of proof?

It's good to know that a "blue checkmark" twitter user posted it, but it still provides no context or proof that it was related to voting.  

At least the other pic was a guy standing in front of a drop box with his door open.  This is just some random car in a parking lot.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:41:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
These people aren't going to stop just because we observe them doing it. Sooner or later we're going to have to follow the advice of Maxine Waters.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:42:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:46:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Would be a shame if someone backed into his car and had to exchange insurance info with him.
View Quote

Parking lot should be full of these

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:54:55 AM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Parking lot should be full of these

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/561729/8BC20EC3-E8EF-4EB2-B0E3-82CBC69E79E5_jpe-2574435.JPG

I've got a truck with shit paint that a couple dents wouldn't bother me much...............
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:56:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I imagine 0. If they can't find the people dropping fraudulent votes how would they catch someone dropping a flare?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How bad would the criminal penalty be if someone dropped a flare in one of those drop boxes after it was loaded by fraudulent ballots?
I imagine 0. If they can't find the people dropping fraudulent votes how would they catch someone dropping a flare?

IDK,  but the gov would be all over that.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Firebombing cars involved in felonies is not a crime is it?

Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:10:41 PM EDT
[#39]
We should go back to how voting was done by the Founders, go up in front of your entire town and announce your vote.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:13:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I watched a movie that told me what i wanted/expected to hear, and now I REALLY know.

LOL.

This place has gone off the rails with tinfoil hattery.
View Quote

You think the 2020 election was legit?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Find me a post he has made that is helpful and not just leftist trolling.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Drop boxes were always a bad idea, and should be illegal. I'm on the permanent early voting list in AZ, and I use that early ballot...but it gets handed over to election officials in person on election day. Period.
View Quote

Same, but after this election Im unregistering for early voting. Ive got no issue going down to vote. Fuck Adrian Fontes and Fuck Katie Hobbs. They are piss poor at their current jobs and election integrity suffers from their incompetence.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:14:24 PM EDT
[#43]
They know they’re cheating and want no oversight or regulation, just like before.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:15:33 PM EDT
[#44]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:20:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Why would anyone think this election would be different than last?
"But we needed to outvote the cheating"
No that isn't possible when they stop counting in the middle of the night to add however many votes they need.

"Defeatist"
Fuck off!
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:26:50 PM EDT
[#46]

Ban this commie post haste.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:34:42 PM EDT
[#47]
I just looked at what drop boxes are.  Holy crap I can’t believe they exist.

How is anyone going to know you dropped off one or a hundred? Forget about license plates
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:35:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well, the ballot stuffing felons brought it on themselves.

You posted two pictures. One group is racists attempting to intimidate white voters. The other is guys trying to intimidate ballot stuffing felons attempting to tip an election against the will of the people.  Lower the bar and you get a lowered bar.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:37:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
A nefarious reason for covering up their tags?

Or, they knew unhinged people were monitoring the boxes and recording tags?
View Quote

I’m kind of leaning this way but it’s your voting that’s anonymous not that you voted
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 12:44:08 PM EDT
[#50]
It’s all so tiresome...
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top