Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 1:07:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Should be no drop boxes. If you can get your vote to a drop box you can hike your ass to an election office and hand deliver your vote. Drop boxes serve one purpose and ensuring a fair election is not it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 1:25:45 PM EDT
[#2]
King County"lost then found" ballots on standby.

Link Posted: 10/24/2022 1:54:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Should be no drop boxes. If you can get your vote to a drop box you can hike your ass to an election office and hand deliver your vote. Drop boxes serve one purpose and ensuring a fair election is not it.
View Quote

The drop box in my county in 2020 was right outside the door of the election office, it made no sense.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 1:57:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Then the same can be said of the "spotters", right?
View Quote
I personally I would not cover up my plates if I were an election watcher.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 2:02:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Dominion has zero to do with it. Dominion will happily count (accurately) all those illegal ballots. Any audit will show the counts to be 100% correct. Even if the ballots are 100% illegal.
View Quote
Spot on.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics has not gone away.  Here's an old video of Pedo Pedro's admission of its existence:

Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 2:33:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So now that they reported it, what happens? Are the ballots in the box audited?
View Quote

The FIB probably stakes it out........to keep anyone from destroying it and the ballots.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 2:42:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You disgust me.  You don't think there's a difference between someone covering their plate so they can stuff a ballot box and get away with it vs. someone who is making an effort to maintain some semblance of honesty in the voting process not wanting to get doxxed?

View Quote

He? She? It? Disgusts most of us. They are a 5th column fake ass conservative troll allowed to persist because one of the site staff is a fellow traveler.

I will not be renewing my membership and contributing to this site financially anymore when they let fucktards like that one run amok.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 8:28:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
In this case we don't know, because once those ballots are dropped in it's not like we can crack the dropbox open and start rooting through it. You have to ask yourself why someone would cover a license plate to drop off a stack of sealed ballots though. It's reasonable to inherently assume malicious intent if they're covering license plates.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How does it work?  Are they ballots for dead people, etc?  And can they do random spot checks of the ballots to confirm, perhaps by calling people.
In this case we don't know, because once those ballots are dropped in it's not like we can crack the dropbox open and start rooting through it. You have to ask yourself why someone would cover a license plate to drop off a stack of sealed ballots though. It's reasonable to inherently assume malicious intent if they're covering license plates.

Seems like the obvious solution is for those in charge of the election to open the Dropbox and take a look.  But I know, common sense is uncommon.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I just looked at what drop boxes are.  Holy crap I can’t believe they exist.

How is anyone going to know you dropped off one or a hundred? Forget about license plates
View Quote

That's the point of 2000 Mules.

They bought the cellphone tracking data from Verizon and AT&T for entire geographic zones over a period of time to show the historical tracks of certain phones (no phone number, serial number, etc provided as part of the anonymized data, but you could follow one phone the entire time) making repeat trips to ballot boxes all over their respective counties and back to purported stash houses to get more, where ballot harvesting was illegal.

In a perfect election, each phone would only stop at a ballot box one time to drop off their own ballot.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 9:50:51 PM EDT
[#11]
What would happen if you accidentally ran into one of those, smashing it and knocking it from its foundation, while you were dropping off your ballot?
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 9:54:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Need some black Panthers watching the polling places.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 9:56:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

There are some weird things with voting software,  primarily that it's not open source but yes, as 2000 mules showed us, just lots of illegal ballots are coming into the system and they do nothing to weed them out
View Quote

The weird thing about voting software is that anyone was ever dumb enough to use it in the first place.

We knew it was impossible to meaningfully secure, but we used it anyhow.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 9:57:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"Spotters" complain about people covering their plates while they do the same thing:

https://i.imgur.com/vP8Ht13.jpg

View Quote

Yes, yes, we get it.

You WANT election fraud to happen.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:00:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
How does it work?  Are they ballots for dead people, etc?  And can they do random spot checks of the ballots to confirm, perhaps by calling people.
View Quote

Ballots for people who didn't vote, ballots for people who don't live in the district, ballots for dead people, etc.

The critical next part in the mail-in voting fraud is that the vote counters remove them from their envelopes without anyone watching and seperate the vote (which is to be secret by law) from the only part that could be used to check on their validity - the envelopes.

We saw this all over the place in 2020 and nobody should be allowed to do it.

Frankly, mail in voting should be the extreme outlier example, NOT the norm and not at the levels we see it now. The very nature of it makes it easier for people to commit fraud and it is NOT a necessary thing in order to allow people to vote.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:02:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Ignore the hypocrisy at your own peril.  I'm sure it's more comfortable for you that way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And now we know, 100% what the fuck you are.

Ignore the hypocrisy at your own peril.  I'm sure it's more comfortable for you that way.

You will never apply your standards equally wherever they apply.

You are 100% on side and nothing will remove you.

Your standard is your side wins, and nothing else.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:04:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Time magazine confirmed it. 2000 Mules corroborated it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I watched a movie that told me what i wanted/expected to hear, and now I REALLY know.

LOL.

This place has gone off the rails with tinfoil hattery.

Time magazine confirmed it. 2000 Mules corroborated it.

As did the down in the trenches witnesses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSDZkXxFVEU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rri6flxaXww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0-vyw9qbdw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUjTOSDZ0BE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS51Uh1oUlQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-44TVFRk6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e35f4pUIYOg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFs0Jag1Msc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDiNAqFOvcY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PxOYdYCFPA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCfU2KizzdM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2JndZDZXBo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4cuakECmuA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5ZP_HpBKos

ETA: Notice how they greybars will NEVER pick one of those, transcript it, honestly handle the testimony, and show how that testimony doesn't point towards fraud?

They won't. They can't. Because they're wrong and they know it and like the people still stuck in the cult of personality of stalin, they would have to destroy large parts of themselves that they built around the truth of what (at one point) they knew or suspected to be false.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:05:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Ballots for people who didn't vote, ballots for people who don't live in the district, ballots for dead people, etc.

The critical next part in the mail-in voting fraud is that the vote counters remove them from their envelopes without anyone watching and seperate the vote (which is to be secret by law) from the only part that could be used to check on their validity - the envelopes.

Frankly, mail in voting should be the extreme outlier example, NOT the norm and not at the levels we see it now. The very nature of it makes it easier for people to commit fraud and it is NOT a necessary thing in order to allow people to vote.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The thing that occurs to me is that all ballots are mailed to individual addresses.  So I’m curious how they get them out of those individual mailboxes and fill them out.  It must be hugely labor intensive to sign someone up for mail in voting and then monitor their mailbox so that you can get to the ballot before they do to steal it out of their mailbox.  

I know that it happens, but just am curious how the mechanics of it actually work.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:09:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The thing that occurs to me is that all ballots are mailed to individual addresses.  So I’m curious how they get them out of those individual mailboxes and fill them out.  It must be hugely labor intensive to sign someone up for mail in voting and then monitor their mailbox so that you can get to the ballot before they do to steal it out of their mailbox.  

I know that it happens, but just am curious how the mechanics of it actually work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your failure is that you presume fraudulent mail in ballots are mailed in the first place. Some are, but not all.

As for those that do get mailed and filled out, notice how the ballots are mailed out in a very indiscriminate manner, multiples to an address, etc.

Ballot harvesting is one way they assure that all those ballots come back to them.

That is why ballot harvesting needs to be straight up illegal.

ETA: simply, they don't have to steal them out of mailboxes. They either wholly fabricate them or they use the democratic party apparatus to beat the bushes and borderline extort all possible democrat voters into turning in a ballot.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:11:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Your failure is that you presume fraudulent mail in ballots are mailed in the first place. Some are, but not all.

As for those that do get mailed and filled out, notice how the ballots are mailed out in a very indiscriminate manner, multiples to an address, etc.

Ballot harvesting is one way they assure that all those ballots come back to them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you mean they don’t get mailed?

Do you mean they have people working in the place that is supposed to mail them out and that those people steal them before they ever get mailed?

I have no idea how it actually works.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:16:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Be a real shame if something happened
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:21:24 PM EDT
[#22]
It’d be a shame if someone dropped a flaming rusty cactus in there and all the fraudulence  legit ballots were lost. A damn shame I tell you what.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:23:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You've seen what the left does. How many people do you think are willing to put themselves through what the left puts them through?

ETA: Not to mention those cabinet appointment required the votes of those same RINOs you're talking about. They even went so far as to keep the Senate continuously in session so he couldn't even make decent recess appointments.

Until we wrestle control of the party from RINOs there's no changing jack shit.
View Quote

Their generation is on the downswing.  It won’t be too many years before they’re gone.  Hopefully they don’t run us irreparably into the ground in the mean time
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:34:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Do you mean they have people working in the place that is supposed to mail them out and that those people steal them before they ever get mailed?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some are just straight up manufactured; exactly where, I don't know.

2000 mules talked about it, mentioning houses where the mules would go to pick up batches of "votes."

How else do you think dead people vote by mail?

The bad actors in georgia were filling their depends when it looked like there would be something like an in-depth investigation of the physical ballots themselves to see if any of them showed markers of being mass-manufactured and voted (folding patterns, wear patterns from being mailed or not, seeing if the same ink was used on batches, that sort of thing).

The questions you ask would require real investigative journalism into the testimony of the sort that is in those video links I dropped in the thread, and other witnesses; in order to be well summarized.

I got a small taste of it from listening to several of those hearings; it was eye-opening.

ETA: by "not mailed" I mean not mailed out to voters or any location. Just straight up made, and than dropped into the dropboxes.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:37:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

2000 mules talked about it, mentioning houses where the mules would go to pick up batches of "votes."

The bad actors in georgia were filling their depends when it looked like there would be something like an in-depth investigation of the physical ballots themselves to see if any of them showed markers of being mass-manufactured and voted (folding patterns, wear patterns from being mailed or not, seeing if the same ink was used on batches, that sort of thing).

The questions you ask would require real investigative journalism into the testimony of the sort that is in those video links I dropped in the thread, and other witnesses; in order to be well summarized.

I got a small taste of it from listening to several of those hearings; it was eye-opening.

ETA: by "not mailed" I mean not mailed out to voters or any location. Just straight up made, and than dropped into the dropboxes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Makes sense they should test for counterfeit ballots.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:47:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You disgust me.  You don't think there's a difference between someone covering their plate so they can stuff a ballot box and get away with it vs. someone who is making an effort to maintain some semblance of honesty in the voting process not wanting to get doxxed?

View Quote

She knows the difference.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:49:30 PM EDT
[#27]
And what did they do - nothing?   Probably just observed 10000 fraudulent votes getting dumped and nothing at all can be done about it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:53:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Ballot drop boxes are a fucking joke, and we need to put an end to it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:55:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Just think, Cuckold Kemp codified those unsecure drop boxes into law.  

So much for safe election reform.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:00:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Why don’t those taking the pics approach those doing this and video record them on the spot? Ask them what they’re doing and why their plates are covered?
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:01:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Clicks on a thread just to see which gray_bars appear.

Spot one predictably, although a little farther down the page than expected.

Click for shits and grins, and remember why they're a gray_bar.

Like... is there any point where you realize you've completely smoked your credibility and you'd be better off with a new account?
View Quote

What do you mean by "gray_bar"?
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:04:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:08:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:31:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Taking pictures isn't doing shit.  Take from them whatever they were about to put in the drop box while someone else beats the fuck out of them.  This is why you can't vote your way out.
View Quote

This is the correct answer and drop boxes should be eliminated.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:37:28 AM EDT
[#35]
I still can't believe red states didn't end this early voting shit. Even Texas is allowing it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 1:24:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The thing that occurs to me is that all ballots are mailed to individual addresses.  So I'm curious how they get them out of those individual mailboxes and fill them out.  It must be hugely labor intensive to sign someone up for mail in voting and then monitor their mailbox so that you can get to the ballot before they do to steal it out of their mailbox.  

View Quote
Tens of Thousands of ballots with machine filled dots were found in the battleground states.   Not filled in by sharpie, marker or pencils, by machine ink, as in, a ballot with dots filled was scanned then printed out on normal copier paper instead of the special bonded ballot paper the official absentee and mail in ballots were printed on.

This is voter fraud on an industrial level.

For the first 150 years of the this country, without the benefit of computers, automobiles, USPS or Uber, folks managed to get to the polls to cast their votes on the 2nd Tuesday in November.

Yet here we are, mega computers in hand, public transportation, buses electric trains and subways, livery services like Lyft and Uber, some folks need up to over a month to get their ballots in.

I remember being military, the USPS always seemed to deliver the absentee ballots through the APO AFTER the elections were over or managed to lose or deliver your ballot too late.      That was when .mil strongly leaned conservative.    

Demmunists always cry about voter disenfranchisement, their party was founded on discriminating against people.    Only now they have decided to discrimminate against those who refuse to buy their cultural marxist revolution.  

I suppose once you advocate for the killing of innocent babies, defrauding somebody's vote is small beans.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 1:46:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Tens of Thousands of ballots with machine filled dots were found in the battleground states.   Not filled in by sharpie, marker or pencils, by machine ink, as in, a ballot with dots filled was scanned then printed out on normal copier paper instead of the special bonded ballot paper the official absentee and mail in ballots were printed on.

For the first 150 years of the this country, without the benefit of computers, automobiles, USPS or Uber, folks managed to get to the polls to cast their votes on the 2nd Tuesday in November.

Yet here we are, mega computers in hand, public transportation, buses electric trains and subways, livery services like Lyft and Uber, some folks need up to over a month to get their ballots in.

I remember being military, the USPS always seemed to deliver the absentee ballots through the APO AFTER the elections were over or managed to lose or deliver your ballot too late.      That was when .mil strongly leaned conservative.    

Demmunists always cry about voter disenfranchisement, their party was founded on discriminating against people.    Only now they have decided to discrimminate against those who refuse to buy their cultural marxist revolution.  

I suppose once you advocate for the killing of innocent babies, defrauding somebody's vote is small beans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The thing that occurs to me is that all ballots are mailed to individual addresses.  So I'm curious how they get them out of those individual mailboxes and fill them out.  It must be hugely labor intensive to sign someone up for mail in voting and then monitor their mailbox so that you can get to the ballot before they do to steal it out of their mailbox.  

It seems like there is a better way.  

Faith in the election system is important.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 3:04:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If he didn't hire the worst people in America for his team and his admin he may have been able to prove what we all knew/ know was happening.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yet the RINOs and never trumpers will say there was no fraud and the election wasn’t stolen.

If he didn't hire the worst people in America for his team and his admin he may have been able to prove what we all knew/ know was happening.

https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/27/27b7896f-01c5-4609-93c7-742e5cb22e96/830-am-final-january-6th-committee-letter14446.pdf
Link Posted: 10/26/2022 8:26:37 AM EDT
[#39]

One is inside the designated boundary of the polling area and directly threatened people.  If someone on the right side the same thing I'd want them imprisoned.

FWIW, need to see who bought or leased the new Kia that box stuffer is driving.  Kinda hard to find new cars still so interesting if some non-profit scared up a fleet miraculously to send their minions around to different states' early voting.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 10:48:57 PM EDT
[#40]
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23257289-troballotboxwatchers

Restraining order against the spotters.  No yelling, no photographs or videos of people at the ballot box, no open carry or visible body armor within 250 feet, Clean Elections USA and TrumperMel have to post notices on their websites and truth social pages that it is legal for people to submit ballots of family and household members or for persons whom they are the caregiver for, and some other things.  From a Trump-appointed judge, too.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 10:51:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Then the same can be said of the "spotters", right?
View Quote

Watching a drop box is malicious? In what universe?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top