Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/20/2019 6:23:33 PM EDT
It never ceases to amaze me how completely unhinged Trump makes people.  I'm not surprised by some people i see going off the rails as those folks had some mental health issues to begin with, but there are a few that surprise me.  People that seem otherwise well balanced becoming unglued at the mere mention of Trump.

Maybe Lincoln had this affect on people?

Even when Obama was in, lots of us weren't happy about him being there, but I think very few of us became unglued like the leftists are.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:26:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe that in many of the lefts minds, the world would be made wonderful if only all Republicans were gone and the left had complete control.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:27:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m sure there were. Thanks to the pre-radio and pre-tv era, most people never heard them speak in person, less opportunity for triggering to occur.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:28:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Obama triggered me, was shocked such a US hating, empty suit could win.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:30:43 PM EDT
[#4]
For the longest time, it was solely them doing the bullying, with the expectations that their opponents would sit on their hands and apologize for shit they didn’t do.

Now that they aren’t getting that response, they are short circuiting.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:32:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Lincoln triggered a civil war, by taking the dems slaves away.

Just sayin
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:33:02 PM EDT
[#6]
TDS > BDS
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:33:22 PM EDT
[#7]
FBO
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:33:33 PM EDT
[#8]
in the past, the low information voter had less propaganda

back when Reagan was president the mainstream media pretended to be fair and unbiased

now they don’t even try to hide it

and we have all the facebook, twitter BS too

look at the furguson riots

zillions of people thought that shithead was shot in the back with his “ hands up “

——-leftist radical emotional propaganda ———-
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:33:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just sayin
View Quote
and violating the Constitution...just sayin.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:33:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Just sayin
View Quote
Wrong.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:33:59 PM EDT
[#11]
You were here during 2008 to 2016, right?
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:34:01 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm guessing Teddy Roosevelt did. But we didn't have a one party control MSM then. Which is why MSM reforms are needed. Plus academia was not controlled then either and people were much smarter then. Which is why too that academia reforms are needed as well.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:36:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You were here during 2008 to 2016, right?
View Quote
FBHO was a reprehensible piece of shit, but I never saw the level of triggering towards him from the membership here that the leftists display towards DJT.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#14]
I supposed Lincoln might be the closest.

Obama was not even remotely close to TDS.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:39:05 PM EDT
[#15]
The internet and social media amplifies everything, so no.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:41:55 PM EDT
[#16]
The genius of President Trump is that he is showing how utterly pathetic this nation has become.
It is a nation of whiny cunts
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:43:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Alexander Hamilton was willing to, and actually did, die because he thought Aaron Burr was a massive piece of shit.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:43:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It never ceases to amaze me how completely unhinged Trump makes people.  I'm not surprised by some people i see going off the rails as those folks had some mental health issues to begin with, but there are a few that surprise me.  People that seem otherwise well balanced becoming unglued at the mere mention of Trump.

Maybe Lincoln had this affect on people?

Even when Obama was in, lots of us weren't happy about him being there, but I think very few of us became unglued like the leftists are.
View Quote
I don't think anyone's mental illness problems, are Trump's fault.  He just exposes it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:44:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Yeah. FBHO. Remember this place when he was president?
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:47:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Of course there have been. There is nothing new in politics except for those with no memory of the past
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:48:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah, George Washington. He triggered a lot of redcoats and kings back in the day.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:50:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Going back to Richard Nixon, the ancestors of today's leftwing loons went on about him all of the time.

I'm sure many of them had accidents in their clothes when he resigned.

And then Ford took his place, after replacing Agnew which meant he wasn't elected. Oh, the huge manatee!

Lots of crying hippies to be seen, leaving tears tracking through the dirt on their faces. I'm sure the Clintons were two of those scumbags back then. They fit the profile.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Obama came close for me.  At least in terms of how he made decisions.  I thought he was a moderate Democrat when he came to office.  Turned out he was just another tax and spend libtard, who started to posture just like his shibboleth university buddies.  I was quite happy when he left office.  But Trump has brought a unique "in your face" attitude to the office.  Which I kind'a like....
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:54:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Another one was Andrew Jackson, but again we didn't have a totally one party pure activist MSM and academia and the people were smarter then over all. Read 7th grade level politcal science and even mathematics pre 20th century for reference compared to now.

Right now for example 1/2 the country is expecting HRC to be sworn in Monday as POTUS. Congress doesn't know how impeachment works and the MSM activists who pose as "journalists" think Russia stole the election.

Again there is no surviving idiotacracy without reforming both the MSM and academia. Which also dovetails with why the left wants children and criminals and illegals to vote.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 6:58:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Have you already forgotten about GWB? He triggered the fuck out of the left. Every week there was a new book being pimped by the left about the "rise of the Christian Right" and the dangers of "American Theocracy ".
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 7:00:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Nixon.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 7:01:42 PM EDT
[#27]
There was that time a president took away all the Democrats slaves
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 7:02:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Wrong.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just sayin
Wrong.
Maybe. But it’s fun triggering the left with that response, and GD!
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#29]
All republicans but they did hate Nixon.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 7:06:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Going back to Richard Nixon, the ancestors of today's leftwing loons went on about him all of the time.

I'm sure many of them had accidents in their clothes when he resigned.

And then Ford took his place, after replacing Agnew which meant he wasn't elected. Oh, the huge manatee!

Lots of crying hippies to be seen, leaving tears tracking through the dirt on their faces. I'm sure the Clintons were two of those scumbags back then. They fit the profile.
View Quote
This.  Lots of people really didn't like him, and they were quite vocal about it.  We didn't at the time have a whiny MSM, but they did call him out.

On the other hand, he dropped bombs on people, so he was OK in my book.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 7:07:02 PM EDT
[#31]
A lot of people here are too young to remember how badly Reagan triggered the left.  And, the way he would laugh at them, didn't help.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm not a child of the 60's but I'd say...perhaps Johnson and the Vietnam war?
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 7:12:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Hussein and the Wookie. Plus the fact that he costs us more out of office than ANY other president.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Lincoln. I have a book of the letters of many of my family, and they despised him enough to join the fight. Several died in Virginia, having left Alabama, to go to their grandparents origins in GA to join. They hated him so much to get so riled at what he was doing in Virginia to go fight. They didn't fight to preserve slavery, they hated Lincoln.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 7:15:12 PM EDT
[#36]
George W Bush.

The hate was there, it just wasn't as focused as today.

"He stole the election!"

"He's just doing what his Saudi masters told him to do!"

"He's going to go into the UN two guns blazing because he thinks he's a Texas cowboy!"

"He's an idiot!"

"He's Hitler!"

"He's going to put brown people/gay people into concentration camps!"
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#37]
The media & left will do and say almost anything to gain and retain power. President Trump has irritated them for sure, but their response has been disproportionate.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 7:22:40 PM EDT
[#38]
The generational communist in America got their big boost in the 60's...
In the name of "civil rights" and "end the war"...sex,drugs & rock n roll.
All of America's great institutions were invaded and eventually compromised.

They had been chipping away at America for 75 yrs but it was the 60's that gave them rocket fuel.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I believe that in many of the lefts minds, the world would be made wonderful if only all Republicans were gone and the left had complete control.
View Quote
They're idiots.  They wouldn't think to ask about the little red button on the bottom of the gun.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#40]
George Wallace,  " segregation now ..."  was hated to the point he was shot.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 7:51:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The genius of President Trump is that he is showing how utterly pathetic this nation has become.
It is a nation of whiny cunts
View Quote
I’m hoping the majority agrees. We are in a heck of a mess.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 8:00:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Our own Jesse Helms used to piss fuckers right the fuck off back in the day, too.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 8:02:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Fucking-A right.

As long as Trump is making leftist shitbird's heads explode, he's got my vote.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 8:03:21 PM EDT
[#44]
I thought the communists reached a low during Bush 43, between Code Pink protesting the war (until Obama got in office), and the liberals' constant disrespectful slandering of the Bush family.

Its nothing compared to what they've been doing to PDJT.   They are unhinged, emotionally-disturbed, psychopaths.  Never seen it this bad.

if Americans did this to Obama, the driveby media would be 24/7 decrying every single GOP Congressman and voter as racists and bigots, you know, like they have been calling us the past 3 years.

If the GOPe had impeached Obama for Fast & Furious, Benghazi and the IRS Civil Rights abuses, news would have been 24/7 crying racists.

Matter of fact, playing the race card is the only tactic the leftist progressives have had.

And they dare criticize PDJT for making a joke about a demmunist congressman Dingel, one of the many responsible for forcing the UNCONSTITUTIONAL ObamaCare down our throats, had to pass it to see what's in it.

If a McConnell had passed a bill saying that he'd be the laughing stock of the nation.  But its ok it was a brilliant tactic, brilliant, by drunken Nancy.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 8:04:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
In the modern era, Regan was probably the closest. Trump is on another level, though.
View Quote
Yeah, what we're seeing today is over the fucking top.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#46]
LoL.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Oboma...this forum had some nut job shit on him that mirrors the crap that gets thrown at trump by the libtards.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 8:09:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Andrew Jackson comes to mind. So does Teddy Roosevelt. People loved or hated them too.
Link Posted: 12/21/2019 11:23:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
I thought he hated Nationalism and Capitalism in general instead of hating this country in particular (Globalist Communist, as mentored by bomb throwing Communist Terrorists from the 1960s).

Michelle Obama just hates the United States. Reparations for slavery must include free one way flights to Africa for Michelle and everybody who thinks like her.
Link Posted: 12/21/2019 11:30:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

FBHO was a reprehensible piece of shit, but I never saw the level of triggering towards him from the membership here that the leftists display towards DJT.
View Quote
this. most of us just said "what a piece of crap he is, and just went on with our day." Sure there were a ton of squeaky wheels here but not the majority.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top