Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 7/4/2020 9:20:16 AM EDT
I searched so delete if dupe please.

https://endtimeheadlines.org/2020/06/pastor-is-given-shocking-dreams-of-what-is-coming-in-the-months-ahead/

My daughter sent me the link.
Scary stuff.
I hope the guy is wrong.
Compared to him, the Arfcomer that predicted the end of the world because of Covid is an optimist.

The link has a transcript of the first 14 minutes of the video.

TLDR version:
Small church pastor had a dream in December predicting all the COVID-19 craziness, shared it with a men’s group.

Since then dreams of Apocalypse: bodies in the streets, American cities on fire, Russian and Chinese troops in our streets.

On a positive note, he’s pro 2A.

UPDATE:
My son is a pastor and has written a book on dream interpretation for believers.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1607086662/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_BQ0aFb1MPDV2J

He sent me a link to a podcast from Dutch Sheets.
Dutch is an internationally known pastor, speaker, and author.
His book about praying for others, Intercessory Prayer changed my life.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/0764217879/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_vT0aFb4YM59AA

Anyway, my son after watching the video we are talking about, sent me a link to a podcast from Dutch Sheets talking about this video.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/conversations-with-dutch/id1504562652?i=1000482275303

TLDL:
Covid may flare up again
Riots may continue

America will NOT end in November, though if we stay on our current path it will happen.

A revival is coming to America
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:22:25 AM EDT
[#1]

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.”
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:22:45 AM EDT
[#2]
When hasn't there been conflict, bodies in the street, a 10 year period where American cities weren't on fire, and Russia/China causing problems?
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:23:05 AM EDT
[#3]
The future is uncertain and the end is always near.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:23:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

So show me the way to the next whiskey bar
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:24:47 AM EDT
[#5]
LOL. Who is profiting off of these prophecies?
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:26:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I like to think of it as everyday is one step closer to the end of the world.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:27:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Night becomes the day,

Day becomes the night.

Try to run, try to hide,

Break on through, to the otherside.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:29:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
https://media1.tenor.com/images/395440a6aff8100d0f114c261694f332/tenor.gif?itemid=12101708

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.”
View Quote

People that quote this don't pay attention to the rest of the scriptures.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:30:41 AM EDT
[#9]
My pastor had a dream about female gorillas with dildos raping everyone including our cats . . . He shared this with three of us . . . I bought .458 socom after to be safe
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:31:14 AM EDT
[#10]
I've got nothing to do. Bring it on.......
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:33:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I searched so delete if dupe please.

https://endtimeheadlines.org/2020/06/pastor-is-given-shocking-dreams-of-what-is-coming-in-the-months-ahead/

My daughter sent me the link.
Scary stuff.
I hope the guy is wrong.
Compared to him, the Arfcomer that predicted the end of the world because of Covid is an optimist.

The link has a transcript of the first 14 minutes of the video.

TLDR version:
Small church pastor had a dream in December predicting all the COVID-19 craziness, shared it with a men’s group.

Since then dreams of Apocalypse: bodies in the streets, American cities on fire, Russian and Chinese troops in our streets.

On a positive note, he’s pro 2A.
View Quote

Rad Dawn
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:35:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Night becomes the day,

Day becomes the night.

Try to run, try to hide,

Break on through, to the otherside.
View Quote

Jim was a prophet.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:36:40 AM EDT
[#13]
I had a similar dream a few weeks before that Ferguson stuff started back in 2014.  Ironically, on July 4th.  I was shooting people rioting in the streets from my window.  The TV was on and they were acting like nothing was happening, but it was complete chaos.  One person, who I locked eyes with, he wasn't doing anything but looking right at me through my scope, and I saw "in his eyes" that if he was where I was he would've shot me, so I shot him too.   Then I woke up.  No chinese or russian troops in the streets though.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:38:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
My pastor had a dream about female gorillas with dildos raping everyone including our cats . . . He shared this with three of us . . . I bought .458 socom after to be safe
View Quote

Buying an extra caliber is always good.
Although I'm pondering 450 Bushmaster personally.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:49:36 AM EDT
[#15]
In 2020, Communist China by the negotiating skills of America’s President Trump, suffer it’s worst trade loss in decades.

In Retaliation, China creates a mega virus and unleashes it on America and the world.

America is forced to shut down, Quarantine it’s citizens, furloughed it’s workers, suspend schools and colleges,

Communist Radicals seize upon this moment.

Disguised as a protest movement, the Radicals select a random white-black crime event and act.

Using a combination of white guilt and the memories of black slavery, a protest movement is rapidly formed.

This cause resonates with a large number of quarantined blacks and out of school white students.

Using the cover of another group, Black Lives Matter, the communist radicals wear BLM clothing and Quarantine masks (Black Bloc) while organizing and mixing in with protestors. Using sympathetic elected officials, pre arranged legal defense teams and pre-staged frozen water bottles, molotov cocktails and pallets of bricks; these Radicals begin to overthrow and destroy the American framework...

Whole Businesses, Police Stations and American Symbols such as Statues and Memorials are quickly destroyed.  Monopoly Corporations join in by donating hush money, advertising and urging it’s customers to join the revolution and reject the American Way...

What will the 2nd half look like?
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:54:57 AM EDT
[#16]
If you've ever read Revelations in the Bible then taken the time to read scholarly interpretations of it, you find of the thousands of theologians who have tried to explain it very few actually agree with one another. If you're a believer then all that really matters is the line about living each day as if it is your last.  Worrying about the coming apocalypse is for nonbelievers.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:55:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I had a similar dream a few weeks before that Ferguson stuff started back in 2014.  Ironically, on July 4th.  I was shooting people rioting in the streets from my window.  The TV was on and they were acting like nothing was happening, but it was complete chaos.  One person, who I locked eyes with, he wasn't doing anything but looking right at me through my scope, and I saw "in his eyes" that if he was where I was he would've shot me, so I shot him too.   Then I woke up.  No chinese or russian troops in the streets though.
View Quote

Was he black?
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 9:59:03 AM EDT
[#18]
I had a dream last night where I caught a massive walleye which morphed into some kind of gelatinous blob and by the time I threw it back, it was a little kid.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:00:54 AM EDT
[#19]
I had a dream when I was in high school where I was straddling a cannon on a pirate ship and all of my sister's friends were the crew, but none of them had any clothes on.

I'm still trying to figure out that one.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#20]
How's Russia and China gonna get all these troops to the US?

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:01:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:02:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Sounds like Tex marrs
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:03:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
In 2020, Communist China by the negotiating skills of America’s President Trump, suffer it’s worst trade loss in decades.

In Retaliation, China creates a mega virus and unleashes it on America and the world.

America is forced to shut down, Quarantine it’s citizens, furloughed it’s workers, suspend schools and colleges,

Disguised as a protest movement, the Radicals select a random white-black crime event and act.

Using a combination of white guilt and the memories of black slavery, a protest movement is rapidly formed.

This cause resonates with a large number of quarantined blacks and out of school white students.

Using the cover of another group, Black Lives Matter, the communist radicals wear BLM clothing and Quarantine masks (Black Bloc) while organizing and mixing in with protestors. Using sympathetic elected officials, pre arranged legal defense teams and pre-staged frozen water bottles, molotov cocktails and pallets of bricks; these Radicals begin to overthrow and destroy the American framework...

Whole Businesses, Police Stations and American Symbols such as Statues and Memorials are quickly destroyed.  Monopoly Corporations join in by donating hush money, advertising and urging it’s customers to join the revolution and reject the American Way...

View Quote

Free medicine and food, races living harmoniously together?
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:04:11 AM EDT
[#24]
He's not the first one to predict Invasion USA.  Chuck Norris did it too.

Can it happen?  Yes.  Will it?  Dunno.

Predeployment and staging of supplies is key.  You not only have to transport the conquering/invading army, but you have to feed it, provide it with fuel and ammunition to sustain the army here.  Eisenhower in Crusade In Europe (and Bradley in his book with Clay Blair, A General's Story) talks about logistics to keep the Allies armies moving.

So, mountains of supplies will have to be pre-positioned in both Mexico and Canada.  If warehouses are bought up in both nations, if ports are bought, then the ships can be send almost in advance and warehouses stocked.  Ditto with fuel depots.  You have to deliver the supplies.  If you preposition men,  you have to have toilet and sanitation facilities to sustain them there.

Look at the Canadian War Plan Red by Buster Brown.  Seattle, Chicago, Albany would be the first targets for a force coming down from Canada.  From the south, San Diego, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Albuquerque, San Antonio, Amarillo (b/c of I-40 and the 5 lb steak challenge), Austin and Houston (port city) Corpus Cristi and Gavleston (both port cities) and Dallas (major road intersection). would be seized.  Can't even imagine if there was a staging point in Cuba.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:04:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

NAILED IT! Can't be stated any clearer than this. ??
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:04:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

No .50 beowolf? It's your funeral.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:04:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
In 2020, Communist China by the negotiating skills of America's President Trump, suffer it's worst trade loss in decades.

America is forced to shut down, Quarantine it's citizens, furloughed it's workers, suspend schools and colleges,

Whole Businesses, Police Stations and American Symbols such as Statues and Memorials are quickly destroyed.  Monopoly Corporations join in by donating hush money, advertising and urging it's customers to join the revolution and reject the American Way...

View Quote
Probably worse than the first half.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:07:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Mexico plunge into revolution?
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:09:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

In reality quit easily, we dont have coastal defenses they'll have to breach... So sail right into port on container ships, and rory's for cars.. take demi's with containers for troop carriers. Before we get off the ball they're 100 miles inland. But I'm retired AF I know nothing about anything.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:10:35 AM EDT
[#30]
I was once given a dream that involved me, Ginger, and Mary Ann.

Ok, Mrs. Howell was there too.

True story.

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:11:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

In reality quit easily, we dont have coastal defenses they'll have to breach... So sail right into port on container ships, and rory's for cars.. take demi's with containers for troop carriers. Before we get off the ball they're 100 miles inland. But I'm retired AF I know nothing about anything.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So they'll take California, Portland, and Seattle?

Is there anyone who isn't okay with that turn of events?
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:12:41 AM EDT
[#32]
The pastor seems to already be dressed for jail - a foreshadowing of things to come?

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:13:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
https://media1.tenor.com/images/395440a6aff8100d0f114c261694f332/tenor.gif?itemid=12101708

View Quote

This.

Heck, I had a dream where I got to meet Captain America... doesn't mean it'll come true.  
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:14:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

That seems like a suicide mission for them. Doesnt take into account gun owners or local LEO.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:19:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. AF hasn't a clue. The navy is our coastal defense and Russia and China don't have the capability to project an invasion force needed for such an undertaking, and then the logistics..
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:21:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Not gonna lie, I got goosebumps reading that.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:25:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If you've ever read Revelations in the Bible then taken the time to read scholarly interpretations of it, you find of the thousands of theologians who have tried to explain it very few actually agree with one another. If you're a believer then all that really matters is the line about living each day as if it is your last.  Worrying about the coming apocalypse is for nonbelievers.
View Quote

Amen..!!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:26:33 AM EDT
[#38]
I had a dream the other night that my shelves for the apocalypse were stocked with hundreds of plastic jars full of cheese balls.  It's no more or less prophetic than any other dream had by any other human ever.  Nobody has magical powers.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:27:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
LOL. Who is profiting off of these prophecies?
View Quote

You can read all about it in his upcoming book I'm sure.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:28:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

His dream didn't depict Armageddon.

It was hard times and chaos part 2. Worse than part 1.

Shit has been declining for the US for a while now.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:31:09 AM EDT
[#41]
chilling yes..  but also plausably just the rorshack of his mind declared through exposition.  

but lets not forget, it is entirely likely and reasonable to believe these things will come to pass based on current events.

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:32:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you click the link?
He’s not talking about the Rapture or the return of Christ.
He’s basically talking about TEOTWAWKI.

This is what I sent my daughter:

Well...
I hope he’s not right.
Time will tell.
I find it hard to believe a lot of what he said but I never thought we would see churches and schools closed.
I do think, if it was going to get that bad, other people would be having similar dreams.

“Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.”
??Amos? ?3:7? ?NIV??
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:37:38 AM EDT
[#43]
The 1/2 hour of silence is almost up. Things are going to get Biblical. CWII and WWIII. The US will be left without a federal government. Production and shipping will cease. The TRIBULATIONS are coming.

Food storage should be your priority.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:39:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Another prophet of disaster who says the ship is lost
..another profit of disaster leaving you to count the cost
taunting us with visions, afflicting us with fear.
Predicting war for millions in the hope that one appears..
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:39:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Amen..!!!
View Quote

No Amen, as it's not finished. Yet.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:39:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

China doesn't really need anything from us. Sounds like they could stop there and win the war.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:39:59 AM EDT
[#47]
I believe him and most of what he is saying, the part about the fist smashing into the month of November speaks to me about the election, and the chaos after words of  Trump winning
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The 1/2 hour of silence is almost up. Things are going to get Biblical. CWII and WWIII. The US will be left without a federal government. Production and shipping will cease. The TRIBULATIONS are coming.

Food storage should be your priority.
View Quote

Food

toilet paper

arms & ammo

and get your finances squared away.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:45:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yup. AF hasn't a clue. The navy is our coastal defense and Russia and China don't have the capability to project an invasion force needed for such an undertaking, and then the logistics..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Russia struggles with projecting power in Ukraine.  China can't even keep a bio-weapon virus contained in their own lab.  These guys are idiots.  

We will fight a war but it will be internal.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:48:51 AM EDT
[#50]
I saw monuments.  I saw Washington DC, burning. I saw Washington DC blazing. I saw fires, everywhere. I saw people being rounded up. I saw Chinese and Russian soldiers on the ground.  The Russian soldiers would tell the Chinese soldiers to go “pick up these people”…” secure this quadrant”….” secure this area”…  I saw blue helmets of the UN.  I saw a military things taking place.
View Quote

That is not prophetic that is a reality, should we continue down the path of letting the Left have their way, violent protests without repercussions only escalation where we allow the Chinese and Russians are actively undermining our election system, buying off our leadership, stealing our technology and undermining economy we will collapse.

Who do you think will be the first to our shores under the guise of restoring peace and order with no intention of ever leaving?

That will also be the day the whole world changes as there will be no power on earth to stop a complete communist take over it will be assimilate or die for every country on the planet, hundreds of millions perhaps billions will die as a result.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top