Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:50:35 AM EDT
[#1]
America has sinned far more than the people during Noah's time,or other times of God's judgement of the old testament.  How much longer do people of today think God will withhold his judgement of this country?
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not going to try to watch on my gen 1 iPad, but I just saw the December 2019 part. Since I moved to TN in 2013, I've only had a handful of mags loaded. Enough to cover any short term SHTF. In December, just before Christmas, I was about to go to bed and suddenly had a strong intuition that I needed to load a bunch of mags. No logical reason in mind, just that I needed to load a ton of mags for no identifiable reason, and I couldn't ignore it, so I stayed up late loading a shit ton of mags.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:53:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How's Russia and China gonna get all these troops to the US?

View Quote

Boats, lots of boats.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:53:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

+1

Russia struggles with projecting power in Ukraine.  China can't even keep a bio-weapon virus contained in their own lab.  These guys are idiots.  

We will fight a war but it will be internal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In reality quit easily, we dont have coastal defenses they'll have to breach... So sail right into port on container ships, and rory's for cars.. take demi's with containers for troop carriers. Before we get off the ball they're 100 miles inland. But I'm retired AF I know nothing about anything.

Yup. AF hasn't a clue. The navy is our coastal defense and Russia and China don't have the capability to project an invasion force needed for such an undertaking, and then the logistics..

+1

Russia struggles with projecting power in Ukraine.  China can't even keep a bio-weapon virus contained in their own lab.  These guys are idiots.  

Some fucking bio-weapon, it only kills people who were about a week away from death.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:54:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
https://media1.tenor.com/images/395440a6aff8100d0f114c261694f332/tenor.gif?itemid=12101708

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.”
View Quote

True, he isn't saying the world is going to end, more like the beginning of sorrows is my take.  

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 10:57:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

They are already here.  My son just graduated college in NC.  He had a Russian from a wealthy family attending his school and was in a few classes with him.  He told my son he had completed his military service as an Airborne officer.  Showed my son pictures of him in Crimea in full combat gear.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I believe him and most of what he is saying, the part about the fist smashing into the month of November speaks to me about the election, and the chaos after words of  Trump winning
View Quote

I've been thinking this for a while, if Trump wins re-election the shit will hit the fan.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:08:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
In 2020, Communist China by the negotiating skills of America’s President Trump, suffer it’s worst trade loss in decades.

In Retaliation, China creates a mega virus and unleashes it on America and the world.

America is forced to shut down, Quarantine it’s citizens, furloughed it’s workers, suspend schools and colleges,

Communist Radicals seize upon this moment.

Disguised as a protest movement, the Radicals select a random white-black crime event and act.

Using a combination of white guilt and the memories of black slavery, a protest movement is rapidly formed.

This cause resonates with a large number of quarantined blacks and out of school white students.

Using the cover of another group, Black Lives Matter, the communist radicals wear BLM clothing and Quarantine masks (Black Bloc) while organizing and mixing in with protestors. Using sympathetic elected officials, pre arranged legal defense teams and pre-staged frozen water bottles, molotov cocktails and pallets of bricks; these Radicals begin to overthrow and destroy the American framework...

Whole Businesses, Police Stations and American Symbols such as Statues and Memorials are quickly destroyed.  Monopoly Corporations join in by donating hush money, advertising and urging it’s customers to join the revolution and reject the American Way...

What will the 2nd half look like?
View Quote

You know, if you would have posted that 10 or 15 years ago, you would have been laughed out of GD.
Now, look who's laughing.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:12:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Food

toilet paper

arms & ammo

and get your finances squared away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The 1/2 hour of silence is almost up. Things are going to get Biblical. CWII and WWIII. The US will be left without a federal government. Production and shipping will cease. The TRIBULATIONS are coming.

Food storage should be your priority.

Food

toilet paper

arms & ammo

Because during the End of Days one's credit score really matters.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:13:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
America has sinned far more than the people during Noah's time,or other times of God's judgement of the old testament.  How much longer do people of today think God will withhold his judgement of this country?
View Quote

Considering Jehovah exists no more than Odin, Ra, or Zeus do, I'm guessing indefinitely.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:14:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The 1/2 hour of silence is almost up. Things are going to get Biblical. CWII and WWIII. The US will be left without a federal government. Production and shipping will cease. The TRIBULATIONS are coming.

Food

toilet paper

arms & ammo

Its never too late to secure a loan for ammo.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:15:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Food

toilet paper

arms & ammo

View Quote

Why do you think finances matter at all in this scenario?

You're certainly not the only one to post that kind of thing, but it seems odd that amongst the chaos and lawlessness predicted in these sorts of fevered dreams that someone will be along to collect a monetary debt.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:19:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I've been thinking this for a while, if Trump wins re-election the shit will hit the fan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I believe him and most of what he is saying, the part about the fist smashing into the month of November speaks to me about the election, and the chaos after words of  Trump winning

Yes sir I agree. We have witnessed 4 years of maddening rantings, allegations proven false, and attack after attack on a president who is a threat to the left and they know it. Trump wins in November, those acts will only ramp up IMO. I hope I am wrong tho.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:28:40 AM EDT
[#14]
I think if Trump wins, these protests we are having now will seem like a cake walk.
(Anybody remember cake walks?)
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:41:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Back in 2012 and ever since the Holy Spirit has been telling me to prepare.  Simple message.  Prepare.  No other instructions or timelines like this preacher but I do believe what I heard and the Body of Christ works together so I believe this brother as well. The day after November 3rd is going to be historic.

People are starting to take COVID lightly but I just lost two people in my extended family, a brother in law and a nephew, to COVID this past week.

I have been preparing but I have grown children and grandchildren that are too young to understand any of this. They are innocent.  I will protect them Lord willing.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:41:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yup. AF hasn't a clue. The navy is our coastal defense and Russia and China don't have the capability to project an invasion force needed for such an undertaking, and then the logistics..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In reality quit easily, we dont have coastal defenses they'll have to breach... So sail right into port on container ships, and rory's for cars.. take demi's with containers for troop carriers. Before we get off the ball they're 100 miles inland. But I'm retired AF I know nothing about anything.

I wonder if all the shenanigans China is pulling over in their neck of the woods is to try to get more of our assets over there to make it easier to do something over here.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:44:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yes sir I agree. We have witnessed 4 years of maddening rantings, allegations proven false, and attack after attack on a president who is a threat to the left and they know it. Trump wins in November, those acts will only ramp up IMO. I hope I am wrong tho.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Mmmm...I can pick up all those AK's just laying in the street.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:44:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Back in 2012 and ever since the Holy Spirit has been telling me to prepare.  Simple message.  Prepare.  No other instructions or timelines like this preacher but I do believe what I heard and the Body of Christ works together so I believe this brother as well. The day after November 3rd is going to be historic.

People are starting to take COVID lightly but I just lost two people in my extended family, a brother in law and a nephew, to COVID this past week.

I have been preparing but I have grown children and grandchildren that are too young to understand any of this. They are innocent.  I will protect them Lord willing.
View Quote

I'm sorry for your losses  
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:45:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't think it will be chaos if Biden wins and dems get both houses? Gun control will be fast tracked to be first thing passed and signed by Shotgun Joe.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:47:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Some fucking bio-weapon, it only kills people who were about a week away from death.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Have you noticed the country shut down, try to ramp back up, then shut down again?  Seems to have done something.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:49:57 AM EDT
[#22]
well that settles it then.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:51:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If you've ever read Revelations in the Bible then taken the time to read scholarly interpretations of it, you find of the thousands of theologians who have tried to explain it very few actually agree with one another. If you're a believer then all that really matters is the line about living each day as if it is your last.  Worrying about the coming apocalypse is for nonbelievers.
View Quote

It's Revelation...No "s" on the end.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:52:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Don't think it will be chaos if Biden wins and dems get both houses? Gun control will be fast tracked to be first thing passed and signed by Shotgun Joe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe. Maybe not.

It wasn’t when 0bama got elected and the Dems had a supermajority for 2 years and I was convinced we’d see massive gun control.

That said, always be vigilant.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:54:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Night becomes the day,

Day becomes the night.

Try to run, try to hide,

Break on through, to the otherside.
View Quote

There is the know.  

There is the unknown.

In between are the doors.

Jim.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:54:20 AM EDT
[#26]
If you want to take steps that will certainly improve your chances of enduring the upcoming trials and tribulations,
Then order your free packet of Miracle Spring Water.
It's free, with no obligations, and pastor Popoff wants you to have it.

I know for a fact it works too because the commercial shows several people that had checks show up in the mail or got a new car.

"That's what happens when you drink the miracle water."

Ignore at your own peril.

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:56:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Food

toilet paper

arms & ammo

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Food

toilet paper

arms & ammo

What will finances matter at a time such as that?...
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:57:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There is the know.  

There is the unknown.

Jim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Night becomes the day,

Day becomes the night.

Try to run, try to hide,

There is the know.  

There is the unknown.

Jim.

Kids in the Hall - Into the Doors
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:59:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Perhaps death wasn’t the goal, but rather a distraction...
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#30]
For crying out loud.

A case of the flu and 13% of the population is throwing a temper tantrum.

Not biblical. I know some of you want it to be, but it just isn't.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:04:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So they'll take California, Portland, and Seattle?

Is there anyone who isn't okay with that turn of events?
View Quote

We have enough of our own commies, we don't need even more.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:05:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
My pastor had a dream about female gorillas with dildos raping everyone including our cats . . . He shared this with three of us . . . I bought .458 socom after to be safe
View Quote

Did your daughter send you that transcript too??!?!
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:07:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

People that quote this don't pay attention to the rest of the scriptures.
View Quote

This.  Signs of the times... he that hath wisdom... etc.

There is a post-trib blogger who thinks 2026.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:09:10 PM EDT
[#34]
lol
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:14:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Any documentation from BEFORE the specific events or is it the typical after the fact "hey I dreamed it back last year nonsense?"
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:31:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Another prophet of disaster who says the ship is lost
..another profit of disaster leaving you to count the cost
taunting us with visions, afflicting us with fear.
Predicting war for millions in the hope that one appears..
View Quote

so what youre saying is ....

die with your boots on - iron maiden
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:36:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

While partially true on the sin part (what really put Him over the edge before Noah was the whole immortal human deal with those demons who are still imprisoned); God is patient about gathering all those who will accept Him.  But when that patience is over...
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 12:40:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
In 2020, Communist China by the negotiating skills of America's President Trump, suffer it's worst trade loss in decades.

In Retaliation, China creates a mega virus and unleashes it on America and the world.

America is forced to shut down, Quarantine it's citizens, furloughed it's workers, suspend schools and colleges,

Communist Radicals seize upon this moment.

Disguised as a protest movement, the Radicals select a random white-black crime event and act.

Using a combination of white guilt and the memories of black slavery, a protest movement is rapidly formed.

This cause resonates with a large number of quarantined blacks and out of school white students.

Using the cover of another group, Black Lives Matter, the communist radicals wear BLM clothing and Quarantine masks (Black Bloc) while organizing and mixing in with protestors. Using sympathetic elected officials, pre arranged legal defense teams and pre-staged frozen water bottles, molotov cocktails and pallets of bricks; these Radicals begin to overthrow and destroy the American framework...

Whole Businesses, Police Stations and American Symbols such as Statues and Memorials are quickly destroyed.  Monopoly Corporations join in by donating hush money, advertising and urging it's customers to join the revolution and reject the American Way...

What will the 2nd half look like?
View Quote
Good summary.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:01:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Perhaps 2021 is the end of the world, not 2012.

Dyslexia by whomever started it maybe?
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:15:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So show me the way to the next whiskey bar
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The future is uncertain and the end is always near.

So show me the way to the next whiskey bar
Like a dag without a bone, an actor out on loan...
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:21:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Didn’t watch the video, but the Dec 2019 thing struck me as interesting. I’ve seen other evidence of warnings that were being primed at this same time period, but not revealed until the last few months. Specifically, online accounts created in Dec 2019 that didn’t start posting until they perceived as the proper time to share information they saw as relevant & important.

One thing is for certain, those who seek to control the physical world are continuing their push to consolidate their control & most people are falling in line exactly as they desire. They use both new technology & old tricks to frighten & control, it is so pervasive that this control paradigm has burned itself into man’s collective consciousness.

Going forward, those who value truth & freedom will be forced to confront some very uncomfortable realities about their choices in life & how these choices have affected themselves & the world. Great care & soul searching will be required in choosing a path that deviates from the desired synthesis of those who seek to impose their will on the unsuspecting.

Please help us to see the truth, give us strength to endure the suffering & please let us not join in the horrors of those who defy your will, amen.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:27:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I had a similar dream a few weeks before that Ferguson stuff started back in 2014.  Ironically, on July 4th.  I was shooting people rioting in the streets from my window.  The TV was on and they were acting like nothing was happening, but it was complete chaos.  One person, who I locked eyes with, he wasn't doing anything but looking right at me through my scope, and I saw "in his eyes" that if he was where I was he would've shot me, so I shot him too.   Then I woke up.  No chinese or russian troops in the streets though.
View Quote

This is what we should try to avoid if at all possible. It’s one thing to defend yourself, it’s another to become a willing participant in this chaos.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:27:30 PM EDT
[#43]
In his prophecy he states September.... September 26th is the National Day of Repentance. Before New Years 2020 prophetic intercessors nationwide we’re getting to intercede for repentance to bring Gods hand of deliverance ..... Thereturn.org coincides with his September word.... interesting

It’s better to prepare for the worst and pray for the best , just sayin.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:28:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Shits coming, but exactly when we do not know. Most of these folks that claim to be prophets are just riding the coat tails of human behavior and cycles of history. It doesn't take a genius to see that things swing left and right and using some basic psychology you can see the path forward for a period of time.

The only human being that I have ever met that I thought had any clairvoyance was an old woman from Poland that was a friend of my grandparents. She told my mother things that came to pass and me as well. Other than that, I gotta rush out and buy some of Jim Baker's Covid cure and Joel Olsteen's  books. Afterwards I am going to pledge myself to the Cedar tree in the backyard.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:37:31 PM EDT
[#45]
I welcome my Jesus overlord.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:41:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Food

toilet paper

arms & ammo

and get your finances self sufficiency squared away.
View Quote

Money will be of no use to those who wish to live apart from the madness.

A secluded piece of fertile land, a source of potable water, trees & seeds that grow well without modern agriculture, tools, knowledge & a unified community.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:43:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
My pastor had a dream about female gorillas with dildos raping everyone including our cats . . . He shared this with three of us . . . I bought .458 socom after to be safe
View Quote

What barrel length?
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm not going to try to watch on my gen 1 iPad, but I just saw the December 2019 part. Since I moved to TN in 2013, I've only had a handful of mags loaded. Enough to cover any short term SHTF. In December, just before Christmas, I was about to go to bed and suddenly had a strong intuition that I needed to load a bunch of mags. No logical reason in mind, just that I needed to load a ton of mags for no identifiable reason, and I couldn't ignore it, so I stayed up late loading a shit ton of mags.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:53:53 PM EDT
[#49]
That guy wouldn't know god if he crawled up his pant leg and bit him on the pecker
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 1:57:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Night becomes the day,

Day becomes the night.

Try to run, try to hide,

View Quote

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top