Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:01:28 PM EDT
[#1]
They stretched her scalp down the back of her neck so they could hide the scar to better accentuate her mental illness.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:02:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why are celebrities so obsessed with staying young and fucking up their faces with surgery.
View Quote

There are the ones like Christie Brinkley, who readily admit to using plastic surgery as a crutch to stay looking like she's 30-40.

It's these types, following whatever stupid trend is in fashion, for the exaggerated features nonsense (making their cheeks look like the Billy the Puppet mask from SAW) etc.

Saw an ad for some dumbass show hosted by Tori Spelling; Love At First Lie, where she goes, "Can YOU spot the fake" (I guess the show is about a bunch of couples trying to figure out which couple is the pretend/fake relationship?), I would've gotten kicked off the show on the spot when I said, "Hmmm... eyebrows, lips, cheekbones maybe? Oh, you meant the relationships? Never mind. Carry on"
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#3]
She has lost it.  In the 80’s and 90’s she was known to be a bit on the racy side with her clothes and commentary, but now she’s been pulled too tight to the point she looks strange, and even the weird clothes have stopped working for her.

I’m not saying older women can’t be sexy.  Just look at Liz Hurley, and Carmen Del Orefice—but they never lost their minds with going under the knife to this extreme.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:37:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Can't sing, can't dance, can't act, can't do comedy ... but gained fame and fortune in entertainment anyway.
View Quote
Truth.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:38:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Cyndi Lauper > Madonna.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:55:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Still has a nice looking rack
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:07:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I have always thought she looks like she'd smell like a mixture of fish and body odor. Even in her prime.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:12:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I feel you but the demon pics were worse .and let's be honest, if that creeped up to me in a bar at 0200 I'd let her suck my dick.
View Quote
Dude, you'd probably let the entire cast of Crack Whore Confessions suck your dick.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:20:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:22:24 PM EDT
[#11]
She is morphing into Marilyn Manson.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:36:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I thank Madonna and GD for this PSA to keep me "sane" as I age....

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:37:12 PM EDT
[#13]
she looks like she's having a really bad food allergy attack.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:45:04 PM EDT
[#14]
What is wrong with people?

Just grow old and be normal.
It's a better look.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
She is morphing into Marilyn Manson.
View Quote

Que M.M.  "The Beautiful People" ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 3:03:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top