Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 39
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:18:02 PM EDT
[#2]
So, which Underscore is gonna agree with this?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:31:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oh but he does, the kangaroo is a disingenuous liar.  He was all on board the Trump train until Romney re-entered politics and attacked Trump.  Romney is his god, so he will follow him in whatever course he takes and rationalize and defend anything he does.  Romney could go full communist and the kangaroo would be on here defending it.  He has zero credibility and the kangaroo only believes in what Romney believes in....whatever that might be on any given day. I have never seen anyone so slavishly devoted to a politician, it is creepy.  I at least hope he is getting paid for this, otherwise it is uber creepy.
View Quote
You know, come to think of it, I've never seen Mittens and the roo at the same time.....

Things that make you wonder......

Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:37:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How this site readily bans people that defend themselves, vendors that stepped on their dick over 10 years ago, or someone that misspells another members name but tolerates people that actively allows people that are openly seditious, treasonous, and support usurpation of Constitutional power is beyond me.
View Quote
It’s not just that. These mouthpieces are purposefully trying to subvert the site and drove membership away.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:45:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I wonder if the same posters will be celebrating, in a few days. When 500,000 or so fellow gun owners  become felons, for not destroying their own property?

In before.. muh NRA did it.   Or Trump is not a gun guy. Or it's just a toy.

View Quote
Are you by chance one of the 500,000?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:46:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It’s not just that. These mouthpieces are purposefully trying to subvert the site and drove membership away.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How this site readily bans people that defend themselves, vendors that stepped on their dick over 10 years ago, or someone that misspells another members name but tolerates people that actively allows people that are openly seditious, treasonous, and support usurpation of Constitutional power is beyond me.
Posting about Trump’s bullshit illegal activity is not bannable.

Atacking the person who posts about Trump’s bullshit illegal activity is.

So simple a child could understand it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:48:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder if the same posters will be celebrating, in a few days. When 500,000 or so fellow gun owners  become felons, for not destroying their own property?

In before.. muh NRA did it.   Or Trump is not a gun guy. Or it's just a toy.

Does it matter?
Do you agree with how Trump ordered them to be made illegal to own/possess?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:48:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What illegal activity?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:51:05 PM EDT
[#9]
You guys should be glad.

If your coup had succeeded We would have come to town and made Vlad Tepes seem like a nice guy.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:53:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:56:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Trump isn't a smart man. I'm not sure why you consider it trolling to think so. Why would he attack an investigation that he thought would clear him for over two years now if he was that smart?
View Quote
Trump was attacking the corrupt machine that put into motion a bogus investigation using a fabricated dossier bought by the DNC.

But then you knew that.

#Muellertime.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:56:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You guys should be glad.

If your coup had succeeded We would have come to town and made Vlad Tepes seem like a nice guy.
View Quote
No half measures.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:59:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

He is still batting 100% though.. known as the guy that is always wrong....

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/404934/0BBCC8AC-4D3C-4146-A7AA-B9A2610B85C5_jpeg-888212_JPG-889407.JPG
View Quote
Today on CNNs front page Blitzer says "I guess the Russians got what they wanted" He no shit said that
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 11:00:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
What has DJT done that's illegal? We just had a 2 year investigation into everything Trump and nothing was found that was connected to him. So who is being a childish fuck and who is being a realist? And yeah, I attack anyone that attacks the US Constitution, including the POTUS. Look it up, you'll see that my stance has been the same unlike you seditious fucksticks. The only thing you hope for is the second coming of Stalin.  
Go ahead, report me since that's the only thing you can do at this point. Go cry yourself to sleep because tomorrow morning Trump will still be POTUS.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 11:02:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 11:07:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What illegal activity?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What illegal activity?
Don’t answer that!  It’s a trap!
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 11:08:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What has DJT done that's illegal? We just had a 2 year investigation into everything Trump and nothing was found that was connected to him. So who is being a childish fuck and who is being a realist? And yeah, I attack anyone that attacks the US Constitution, including the POTUS. Look it up, you'll see that my stance has been the same unlike you seditious fucksticks. The only thing you hope for is the second coming of Stalin.  
Go ahead, report me since that's the only thing you can do at this point. Go cry yourself to sleep because tomorrow morning Trump will still be POTUS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We should promote this guy.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 11:14:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m sorry the sunlight stings. You might want to get that looked at. I’ve heard no longer accepting paychecks from media matters helps.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 11:17:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Does it matter?
Do you agree with how Trump ordered them to be made illegal to own/possess?
View Quote
I do not agree with any form of gun control. That said, anybody who watched the first youtube videos of these things in action knew they were destined to be outlawed.

Did he personally outlaw them? Or did the ATF reclassify them under the GCA of 1934? Since I don't own one I never really bothered to check. I only found out they were being outlawed by reading all the wailing and teeth-gnashing here.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 11:25:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I do not agree with any form of gun control. That said, anybody who watched the first youtube videos of these things in action knew they were destined to be outlawed.

Did he personally outlaw them? Or did the ATF reclassify them under the GCA of 1934? Since I don't own one I never really bothered to check. I only found out they were being outlawed by reading all the wailing and teeth-gnashing here.
View Quote
This thread and the others were never about anything Russia/investigation or anything else but that Trump made their candidate look stupid..PERIOD...This  all started when their guy started losing in the primarys........
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 11:25:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION NOT LOADING.  NEVER WILL.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 11:33:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 11:34:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm not saying.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:07:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'm not saying.
View Quote
The fact that you are not saying does not exonerate you.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:15:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Collusion, so childish a simpleton can believe it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:28:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Well now I guess this thread will just fade away after retards quit crying about bumpstocks since they got nothing else now. It can sit next to the next Monday the stock market gonna crash thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Well now I guess this thread will just fade away after retards quit crying about bumpstocks since they got nothing else now. It can sit next to the next Monday the stock market gonna crash thread.
That's a funny way to regard Nolo and the many, many hours of hard legal work he's put in to try to undo Trump's ban, Mark LaRue and his contribution of materials and many shop hours to support Nolo's hard work, and the couple thousand board members that have donated $250,000 of their hard earned money towards Nolo's effort.

Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Your team membership really shows how dedicated and concerned you are about the well being of this site.
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:59:31 AM EDT
    [#27]
    Quoted:

The fact that you are not saying does not exonerate you.
    View Quote
    '
    'I didn't know I was giving sworn testimony?

Everything I owned was lost in a boating accident. I only own a very large black dildo for protection know.
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:36:36 AM EDT
    [#28]
    Quoted:
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

The bumpstock ban violates the Constitution. Strange how that doesn't offend his supporters.
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 2:12:42 AM EDT
    [#29]
    Quoted:

That's a funny way to regard Nolo and the many, many hours of hard legal work he's put in to try to undo Trump's ban, Mark LaRue and his contribution of materials and many shop hours to support Nolo's hard work, and the couple thousand board members that have donated $250,000 of their hard earned money towards Nolo's effort.

Your team membership really shows how dedicated and concerned you are about the well being of this site.
      View Quote
      LOL. I’ll bet you think buying carbon credits means you are saving the world too. What a joke.

Literally nothing left but bumpstocks, maybe you can ask your “I know what’s in the mueller report” compatriot for another talking point. At least mix it up a little.
      Link Posted: 3/25/2019 2:20:53 AM EDT
      [#30]
      Link Posted: 3/25/2019 2:26:34 AM EDT
      [#31]
      Quoted:

The bumpstock ban violates the Constitution. Strange how that doesn't offend his supporters.
      View Quote
      Attachment Attached File
      Attachment Attached File
      Link Posted: 3/25/2019 2:54:12 AM EDT
      [#32]
      Quoted:
      View All Quotes
      Quoted:
      Quoted:
      Quoted:

Posting about Trump's bullshit illegal activity is not bannable.

Atacking the person who posts about Trump's bullshit illegal activity is.

The forum (even in this thread I believe) is littered with conservative voters who are angry about it. Strange how that is always overlooked by you...
      Link Posted: 3/25/2019 2:56:17 AM EDT
      [#33]
      Quoted:
      View All Quotes
      Quoted:
      Quoted:
      Quoted:

You keep using that strawman. You will find very, very few Trump supporters that aren't pissed at him about that.

That situation was a crap sandwich but Trump wasn't the only chef in the kitchen. The NRA came out with the bump stock strategy before Trump ever said anything. He made his statement on the shooting, and didn't mention giving up anything. The NRA came out a few days later with the idea of sacrificing the stocks. We had a big discussion, where NRA members and leaders argued how smart it was. Then, Trump and other leaders met with the NRA, and the NRA and those advisors, advised him to offer them up to stave off heavier losses and he took their advice. We'd begged for a president that would listen to gun groups, and we got one. The problem is the gun group took a shit on us.

Now, we can argue whether Trump should have taken the advice of the largest gun "rights" group in the nation or not. I say no, and am on your side there.

The most basic rule of negotiating is to never give up anything until the other guy moves. He didn't wait until they moved, which is against his own long held strategies, and his books. This tells me it was not his idea, but rather the NRA and his inner circle politicians, telling him that the left was moving in secret and would unload major legislation unless we gave up something, and a reinterpretation by an agency ( ATF ) on the bump stocks was seen as insignificant against possible losses through legislation. Legislation would be harder to unravel down the road, whereas interpretations can be changed back either by instructing the agency to do t, or finding it unconstitutional in the courts.

One thing you're missing, is that because of the massive numbers of constitutional constructionist judges Trump has appointed at all Federal levels, we have a much, much better chance of getting the ATF decision overturned.

With any other Republican as president, you would never have had all of these constructionist judges appointed, you'd have milquetoast or worse to appease the dems, and with any Dem president, you'd have socialists and constitution haters, and judges that want to use international law being appointed almost entirely.

Nearly everything other than bump stocks and red flag ( also pushed openly by the NRA ), Trump has moved us in the right direction. We've moved 80% or more in the right direction because of Trump. It would be higher if it weren't for members of his own party obstructing on issues like the wall and NFA / hearing act issues.

As for the wall, he can't legally do any more than he has, you can blame the NT'ers like yourself in the swamp for that.

The other major issue, one which has deleted political capital, and caused middle of the road Reps to not have the balls to stand behind him, on hot issues like bumpstocks and pro gun legislation, the wall etc, is this bullshit Russian collusion that you and your other NT'er buddies pushed for two years, with no evidence other than shit you all made up and wished for.

So if you want to know why we don't have a wall, or any manner of pro America / pro 2a legislation, or why we've got the two anti gun issues we've had, you need to look in the mirror, at other NT'ers, and the RINOs just as much as you look at Trump.

It is you and others who bogged the man down in this BS for two years destroying political capital that could have helped us.

I'd rather have Yeager in my ditch than any of you NT'ers.
      Link Posted: 3/25/2019 2:58:48 AM EDT
      [#34]
      Oh SNAP!!!

That's pretty damning. lol  That there ain't no coinkidink. Somebody has been outed, politically. lol
      Link Posted: 3/25/2019 3:16:13 AM EDT
      [#35]
      Quoted:
      LOL. I’ll bet you think buying carbon credits means you are saving the world too. What a joke.

Literally nothing left but bumpstocks, maybe you can ask your “I know what’s in the mueller report” compatriot for another talking point. At least mix it up a little.
      View All Quotes
      Quoted:
      Quoted:

Yeah, that carbon credit line sounds exactly like something a freeloader Teener from CA would say to justify their freeloading.

And you're right, nothing but bumpstocks left.

Oh and William Barr, the guy that defended the Ruby Ridge FBI snipers, is now the AG, the same position of power Eric Holder once had.

And $1 Trillion in federal infrastructure spending in tax dollars that should be kept at the state level for infrastructure.

And 1.3 million more acres in western land appropriated for the Federal Government.

And Mitch McConnell's wife and the former CIO of Goldman Sachs in the cabinet while promising to "drain the swamp".

And not working to primary any swamp creatures in Congress in recent or upcoming elections.

And government mandated/funded paid family leave.

And no prosecution of Hillary Clinton.

And no Second Amendment Coalition.

And no carry on military bases.

And an impending federal Red Flag law.

And a ban on importing VEPR firearms.

And another $1 trillion in federal debt to bring the total to $22 trillion after a campaign promise to eliminate the debt in 8 years.

And selecting a candidate for SCOTUS (Kavanaugh) that wasn't on the original list of 21 nominees Trump agreed to, put together by Cruz and The Heritage Foundation.

And no Deportation Task Force, while millions of illegals are given a new mechanism to remain here by claiming they are associated by UACs in the most recent spending bill.

And a 3 year DACA extension.

And an increase in funding for Planned Parenthood despite campaigning to defund it.

And no repeal of Obamacare.

And an EPA that has seen funding increases despite campaign promises to cut funding.

And no national reciprocity that was campaigned on.

And no end in funding to sanctuary cities.

And zero effort to stick up for gun owners as a number of states pass their own Second Amendment restrictions.

And sending $11 billion to South and Central America while they continue to invade us.

Oh, wait, I'm sorry. What were you saying?

I thought you said something about HMMWVs?
        Link Posted: 3/25/2019 3:46:19 AM EDT
        [#36]
        Link Posted: 3/25/2019 3:51:30 AM EDT
        [#37]
        Link Posted: 3/25/2019 3:51:34 AM EDT
        [#38]
        Quoted:

Yeah, that carbon credit line sounds exactly like something a freeloader Teener from CA would say to justify their freeloading.

Oh and William Barr, the guy that defended the Ruby Ridge FBI snipers, is now the AG, the same position of power Eric Holder once had.

And $1 Trillion in federal infrastructure spending in tax dollars that should be kept at the state level for infrastructure.

And 1.3 million more acres in western land appropriated for the Federal Government.

And Mitch McConnell's wife and the former CIO of Goldman Sachs in the cabinet while promising to "drain the swamp".

And not working to primary any swamp creatures in Congress in recent or upcoming elections.

And another $1 trillion in federal debt to bring the total to $22 trillion after a campaign promise to eliminate the debt in 8 years.

And selecting a candidate for SCOTUS (Kavanaugh) that wasn't on the original list of 21 nominees Trump agreed to, put together by Cruz and The Heritage Foundation.

And no Deportation Task Force, while millions of illegals are given a new mechanism to remain here by claiming they are associated by UACs in the most recent spending bill.

And an increase in funding for Planned Parenthood despite campaigning to defund it.

And an EPA that has seen funding increases despite campaign promises to cut funding.

And zero effort to stick up for gun owners as a number of states pass their own Second Amendment restrictions.

And sending $11 billion to South and Central America while they continue to invade us.

View Quote
        I sure wish Hildawg was president right now, can I change my vote?
        Link Posted: 3/25/2019 4:01:22 AM EDT
        [#39]
        Quoted:
        View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Damn dude, how'd you manage to come up with such an original and savage burn.

And your logic is completely unassailable. Obviously if I don't like Trump doing those things I'd certainly like Hillary doing them. Who can argue with such sound logic.

Link Posted: 3/25/2019 4:53:03 AM EDT
        [#40]
        Quoted:
        https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102941/sorry_your_gal_lost_jpg-889639.JPG

And your logic is completely unassailable. Obviously if I don't like Trump doing those things I'd certainly like Hillary doing them. Who can argue with such sound logic.

View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102941/sorry_your_gal_lost_jpg-889639.JPG

Most of the shit you whine about can only be authorized by congress, so complaining about how other people apply logic to your nonsense is pretty funny.

Did you miss that when Trump shut the Government down air traffic controllers stopped going to work, or that when he signed a national emergency on the border 12 senate republicans were all to happy to stab us all in the back?

When you post nonsense, you shouldn't be shocked by nonsensical replies.

People will think you are trolling. You will be trolled. This is a troll thread afterall.

Just so responding to your trolling isn't a complete waste.

Hilton: Who undermined our faith in democratic norms and America's institutions? It wasn't Trump
        Link Posted: 3/25/2019 5:34:57 AM EDT
        [#41]
        Quoted:
        You keep using that strawman. You will find very, very few Trump supporters that aren't pissed at him about that.

That situation was a crap sandwich but Trump wasn't the only chef in the kitchen. The NRA came out with the bump stock strategy before Trump ever said anything. He made his statement on the shooting, and didn't mention giving up anything. The NRA came out a few days later with the idea of sacrificing the stocks. We had a big discussion, where NRA members and leaders argued how smart it was. Then, Trump and other leaders met with the NRA, and the NRA and those advisors, advised him to offer them up to stave off heavier losses and he took their advice. We'd begged for a president that would listen to gun groups, and we got one. The problem is the gun group took a shit on us.

Now, we can argue whether Trump should have taken the advice of the largest gun "rights" group in the nation or not. I say no, and am on your side there.

The most basic rule of negotiating is to never give up anything until the other guy moves. He didn't wait until they moved, which is against his own long held strategies, and his books. This tells me it was not his idea, but rather the NRA and his inner circle politicians, telling him that the left was moving in secret and would unload major legislation unless we gave up something, and a reinterpretation by an agency ( ATF ) on the bump stocks was seen as insignificant against possible losses through legislation. Legislation would be harder to unravel down the road, whereas interpretations can be changed back either by instructing the agency to do t, or finding it unconstitutional in the courts.

One thing you're missing, is that because of the massive numbers of constitutional constructionist judges Trump has appointed at all Federal levels, we have a much, much better chance of getting the ATF decision overturned.

With any other Republican as president, you would never have had all of these constructionist judges appointed, you'd have milquetoast or worse to appease the dems, and with any Dem president, you'd have socialists and constitution haters, and judges that want to use international law being appointed almost entirely.

Nearly everything other than bump stocks and red flag ( also pushed openly by the NRA ), Trump has moved us in the right direction. We've moved 80% or more in the right direction because of Trump. It would be higher if it weren't for members of his own party obstructing on issues like the wall and NFA / hearing act issues.

As for the wall, he can't legally do any more than he has, you can blame the NT'ers like yourself in the swamp for that.

The other major issue, one which has deleted political capital, and caused middle of the road Reps to not have the balls to stand behind him, on hot issues like bumpstocks and pro gun legislation, the wall etc, is this bullshit Russian collusion that you and your other NT'er buddies pushed for two years, with no evidence other than shit you all made up and wished for.

So if you want to know why we don't have a wall, or any manner of pro America / pro 2a legislation, or why we've got the two anti gun issues we've had, you need to look in the mirror, at other NT'ers, and the RINOs just as much as you look at Trump.

It is you and others who bogged the man down in this BS for two years destroying political capital that could have helped us.

View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

We told you he's stab us in the back. He did and you're pissed at the people who told you he was lying. If you're going to reward him for it by voting for him again then why would he change?
        Link Posted: 3/25/2019 5:38:11 AM EDT
        [#42]
        Quoted:
        Smart people do dumb things all the time.  I'm pretty sure I just said that.  Duh.

Dumb people don't become billionaires.  Or presidents.

Dumb or troll?  Your pick.
        View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        This should go without saying, but:

1. Mueller is a lying piece of shit

and

2. You have to believe Mueller's conclusions that there was no collusion

Are sort of mutually exclusive.

I always thought it was stupid for MAGAville to go after Mueller if they actually thought they didn't do anything wrong.  Why shit on the guy that's going to exonerate you?  But then again, Trump's not a smart man and he we are.
        Thst is not true and you know it; to say that makes you sound like a dumbass or a deliberate troll (you pick). He is clearly a smart man that does a lot of dumb things - some I would argue for clever purposes and some because he’s thin skinned. And you know that.

I refuse to believe you’re dumb enough to think what you wrote - only dyed in the wool fanatics with TDS believe that, and you’re sharper than that.
        Trump isn't a smart man. I'm not sure why you consider it trolling to think so. Why would he attack an investigation that he thought would clear him for over two years now if he was that smart?
        Smart people do dumb things all the time.  I'm pretty sure I just said that.  Duh.

Dumb people can become billionaires. Especially when they get a few hundred million dollars worth of a head start. It also helps to lie that you are one apparently.

Link Posted: 3/25/2019 6:51:53 AM EDT
        [#43]
        Link Posted: 3/25/2019 6:53:02 AM EDT
        [#44]
        Just listened to NPR on the way into work.

*siiiiip*
        Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:10:35 AM EDT
        [#45]
        Quoted:
        Dumb people can become billionaires. Especially when they get a few hundred million dollars worth of a head start. It also helps to lie that you are one apparently.

View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

and

I always thought it was stupid for MAGAville to go after Mueller if they actually thought they didn't do anything wrong.  Why shit on the guy that's going to exonerate you?  But then again, Trump's not a smart man and he we are.
        Thst is not true and you know it; to say that makes you sound like a dumbass or a deliberate troll (you pick). He is clearly a smart man that does a lot of dumb things - some I would argue for clever purposes and some because he’s thin skinned. And you know that.

I refuse to believe you’re dumb enough to think what you wrote - only dyed in the wool fanatics with TDS believe that, and you’re sharper than that.

translation

NPC_post: Make declarations, quote propaganda.exe
        Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:11:24 AM EDT
        [#46]
        Quoted:
        translation

View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

and

translation

lol

The amount of effort you guys put in to convincing yourselves that you didn't get conned by a well known con-artist is impressive.
        Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:15:05 AM EDT
        [#47]
        Quoted:
        lol

The amount of effort you guys put in to convincing yourselves that you didn't get conned by a well known con-artist is impressive.
        View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

and

translation

lol

Keep quoting NYT propaganda to serve Nadler shill.
        Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:19:36 AM EDT
        [#48]
        Quoted:
        View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

and

translation

lol

Sorry your 4chan/sethrich excuse for the Russian's aiding Trump's campaign didn't work out.
        Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:22:19 AM EDT
        [#49]
        Quoted:
        Sorry your 4chan/sethrich excuse for the Russian's aiding Trump's campaign didn't work out.
        View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

and

translation

lol

Mueller is an old hand at covering up for pedos and murderers.

that is what this fucking bullshit has been about.

Getting away with murder.
        Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:26:30 AM EDT
        [#50]
        Quoted:
        View All Quotes
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:
        Quoted:

and

translation

lol

Russia didn't aide Trump....

They conspired and duped you and the democrats that they were aiding Trump.

Of course that wouldn't have been possible without the help of Clinton and McshitCain.
        Page / 39
        Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
        Top Top