User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 39
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:27:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

lol

The amount of effort you guys put in to convincing yourselves that you didn't get conned by a well known con-artist is impressive.
View Quote
The boy who cried collusion is too big to cry.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:30:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

lol

The amount of effort you guys put in to convincing yourselves that you didn't get conned by a well known con-artist is impressive.
View Quote
You must be mistaken, we didn't get conned, we don't believe anything you have to say.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:30:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Russia didn't aide Trump....

They conspired and duped you and the democrats that they were aiding Trump.

Of course that wouldn't have been possible without the help of Clinton and McshitCain.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This should go without saying, but:

1. Mueller is a lying piece of shit

and

2. You have to believe Mueller's conclusions that there was no collusion

Are sort of mutually exclusive.

I always thought it was stupid for MAGAville to go after Mueller if they actually thought they didn't do anything wrong.  Why shit on the guy that's going to exonerate you?  But then again, Trump's not a smart man and he we are.
Thst is not true and you know it; to say that makes you sound like a dumbass or a deliberate troll (you pick). He is clearly a smart man that does a lot of dumb things - some I would argue for clever purposes and some because he’s thin skinned. And you know that.

I refuse to believe you’re dumb enough to think what you wrote - only dyed in the wool fanatics with TDS believe that, and you’re sharper than that.
Trump isn't a smart man. I'm not sure why you consider it trolling to think so. Why would he attack an investigation that he thought would clear him for over two years now if he was that smart?
Smart people do dumb things all the time.  I'm pretty sure I just said that.  Duh.

Dumb people don't become billionaires.  Or presidents.

Dumb or troll?  Your pick.
Dumb people can become billionaires. Especially when they get a few hundred million dollars worth of a head start. It also helps to lie that you are one apparently.

translation

NPC_post: Make declarations, quote propaganda.exe
lol

Keep quoting NYT propaganda to serve Nadler shill.
Sorry your 4chan/sethrich excuse for the Russian's aiding Trump's campaign didn't work out.

Of course that wouldn't have been possible without the help of Clinton and McshitCain.
The Special Counsel's investigation determined that there were two main Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election. The first involved attempts by a Russian organization, the Internet Research Agency (IRA), to conduct disinformation and social media operations in the United States designed to sow social discord, eventually with the aim of interfering with the election. As noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that any U.S. person or Trump campaign official or associate conspired or knowingly coordinated with the IRA in its efforts, although the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian nationals and entities in connection with these activities.

The second element involved the Russian government's efforts to conduct computer hacking operations designed to gather and disseminate information to influence the election. The Special Counsel found that Russian government actors successfully hacked into computers and obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations, and publicly disseminated those materials through various intermediaries, including WikiLeaks. Based on these activities, the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian military officers for conspiring to hack into computers in the United States for purposes of influencing the election. But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.
I hope you don't think it's all over yet.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:34:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and

I always thought it was stupid for MAGAville to go after Mueller if they actually thought they didn't do anything wrong.  Why shit on the guy that's going to exonerate you?  But then again, Trump's not a smart man and he we are.
Thst is not true and you know it; to say that makes you sound like a dumbass or a deliberate troll (you pick). He is clearly a smart man that does a lot of dumb things - some I would argue for clever purposes and some because he’s thin skinned. And you know that.

I refuse to believe you’re dumb enough to think what you wrote - only dyed in the wool fanatics with TDS believe that, and you’re sharper than that.
Trump isn't a smart man. I'm not sure why you consider it trolling to think so. Why would he attack an investigation that he thought would clear him for over two years now if he was that smart?
Smart people do dumb things all the time.  I'm pretty sure I just said that.  Duh.

Dumb people can become billionaires. Especially when they get a few hundred million dollars worth of a head start. It also helps to lie that you are one apparently.

translation

lol

Sorry your 4chan/sethrich excuse for the Russian's aiding Trump's campaign didn't work out.

The Special Counsel's investigation determined that there were two main Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election. The first involved attempts by a Russian organization, the Internet Research Agency (IRA), to conduct disinformation and social media operations in the United States designed to sow social discord, eventually with the aim of interfering with the election. As noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that any U.S. person or Trump campaign official or associate conspired or knowingly coordinated with the IRA in its efforts, although the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian nationals and entities in connection with these activities.

The second element involved the Russian government's efforts to conduct computer hacking operations designed to gather and disseminate information to influence the election. The Special Counsel found that Russian government actors successfully hacked into computers and obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations, and publicly disseminated those materials through various intermediaries, including WikiLeaks. Based on these activities, the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian military officers for conspiring to hack into computers in the United States for purposes of influencing the election. But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.
NPC_Underscore: Quotes propaganda, makes declaratory statement.exe
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:35:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:35:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and

translation

lol

The Barr letter is propaganda? That's an interesting take.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:36:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and

Thst is not true and you know it; to say that makes you sound like a dumbass or a deliberate troll (you pick). He is clearly a smart man that does a lot of dumb things - some I would argue for clever purposes and some because he's thin skinned. And you know that.

I refuse to believe you're dumb enough to think what you wrote - only dyed in the wool fanatics with TDS believe that, and you're sharper than that.

translation

lol

I think this is over.

Your posts being the joke of arfcom probably not.

But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:37:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think this is over.

But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and

Thst is not true and you know it; to say that makes you sound like a dumbass or a deliberate troll (you pick). He is clearly a smart man that does a lot of dumb things - some I would argue for clever purposes and some because he's thin skinned. And you know that.

I refuse to believe you're dumb enough to think what you wrote - only dyed in the wool fanatics with TDS believe that, and you're sharper than that.

translation

lol

I think this is over.

Fusion GPS employees. lol
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:38:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and

translation

lol

Those conclusions are based on Crowdstrike and the Russians were Fusion GPS employees
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:39:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Those conclusions are based on Crowdstrike and the Russians were Fusion GPS employees
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and

translation

lol

So you don't support Trump's AG's conclusions then?
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:42:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and

translation

lol

"But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

You are THICK headed and wrong but determined.

I like it.

Let's declassify. Shall we?
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:43:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:44:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and

translation

lol

No. Why should I? He gave this garbage report legitimacy.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:55:43 AM EDT
[#14]
It’s really laughable how the indoctrinated really believe their supreme leader trump is ‘fighting’ this huge swamp. Do they not realize that every single appointment, and nomination that he has made has been a swamp creature?  Hell look at the dozen or so swamp creatures that got indicted that were part of his campaign. All life long swamp creatures.

Oh and BTW, the vets on this board toting the line for their master, should be the most concerned about this upcoming ‘red flag’ law FWIW.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:57:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and

translation

lol

Of course it is
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 7:58:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:04:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It’s really laughable how the indoctrinated really believe their supreme leader trump is ‘fighting’ this huge swamp. Do they not realize that every single appointment, and nomination that he has made has been a swamp creature?  Hell look at the dozen or so swamp creatures that got indicted that were part of his campaign. All life long swamp creatures.

Oh and BTW, the vets on this board toting the line for their master, should be the most concerned about this upcoming ‘red flag’ law FWIW.
View Quote
I know you are not a dumb ass.

Does the Senate confirm Trump appointments?

And if the FBI were to be unleashed on you and your family, you'd go to jail too for something as awful and terrible as "lying" as well.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:09:33 AM EDT
[#18]
In this thread, the guys who have been proven wrong 100% of the time by actual events and have been proven wrong once again, beat their chests and strut around like they're the winners who've never been wrong even once.

It's kind of creepy actually.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:13:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
In this thread, the guys who have been proven wrong 100% of the time by actual events and have been proven wrong once again, beat their chests and strut around like they're the winners who've never been wrong even once.

View Quote
Its like playing chess with a pigeon.

You are going to win.  but the pigeon is still gonna walk around, kicking the pieces over, shitting all over the board and strutting around like he won.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:20:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You are going to win.  but the pigeon is still gonna walk around, kicking the pieces over, shitting all over the board and strutting around like he won.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:20:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yeah, that carbon credit line sounds exactly like something a freeloader Teener from CA would say to justify their freeloading.

And you're right, nothing but bumpstocks left.

Oh and William Barr, the guy that defended the Ruby Ridge FBI snipers, is now the AG, the same position of power Eric Holder once had.

And $1 Trillion in federal infrastructure spending in tax dollars that should be kept at the state level for infrastructure.

And 1.3 million more acres in western land appropriated for the Federal Government.

And Mitch McConnell's wife and the former CIO of Goldman Sachs in the cabinet while promising to "drain the swamp".

And not working to primary any swamp creatures in Congress in recent or upcoming elections.

And government mandated/funded paid family leave.

And no prosecution of Hillary Clinton.

And no Second Amendment Coalition.

And no carry on military bases.

And an impending federal Red Flag law.

And a ban on importing VEPR firearms.

And another $1 trillion in federal debt to bring the total to $22 trillion after a campaign promise to eliminate the debt in 8 years.

And selecting a candidate for SCOTUS (Kavanaugh) that wasn't on the original list of 21 nominees Trump agreed to, put together by Cruz and The Heritage Foundation.

And no Deportation Task Force, while millions of illegals are given a new mechanism to remain here by claiming they are associated by UACs in the most recent spending bill.

And a 3 year DACA extension.

And an increase in funding for Planned Parenthood despite campaigning to defund it.

And no repeal of Obamacare.

And an EPA that has seen funding increases despite campaign promises to cut funding.

And no national reciprocity that was campaigned on.

And no end in funding to sanctuary cities.

And zero effort to stick up for gun owners as a number of states pass their own Second Amendment restrictions.

And sending $11 billion to South and Central America while they continue to invade us.

Oh, wait, I'm sorry. What were you saying?

I thought you said something about HMMWVs?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a funny way to regard Nolo and the many, many hours of hard legal work he's put in to try to undo Trump's ban, Mark LaRue and his contribution of materials and many shop hours to support Nolo's hard work, and the couple thousand board members that have donated $250,000 of their hard earned money towards Nolo's effort.

Your team membership really shows how dedicated and concerned you are about the well being of this site.
    LOL. I’ll bet you think buying carbon credits means you are saving the world too. What a joke.

Literally nothing left but bumpstocks, maybe you can ask your “I know what’s in the mueller report” compatriot for another talking point. At least mix it up a little.
    Yeah, that carbon credit line sounds exactly like something a freeloader Teener from CA would say to justify their freeloading.

And you're right, nothing but bumpstocks left.

Oh and William Barr, the guy that defended the Ruby Ridge FBI snipers, is now the AG, the same position of power Eric Holder once had.

And $1 Trillion in federal infrastructure spending in tax dollars that should be kept at the state level for infrastructure.

And 1.3 million more acres in western land appropriated for the Federal Government.

And Mitch McConnell's wife and the former CIO of Goldman Sachs in the cabinet while promising to "drain the swamp".

And not working to primary any swamp creatures in Congress in recent or upcoming elections.

And government mandated/funded paid family leave.

And no prosecution of Hillary Clinton.

And no Second Amendment Coalition.

And no carry on military bases.

And an impending federal Red Flag law.

And a ban on importing VEPR firearms.

And another $1 trillion in federal debt to bring the total to $22 trillion after a campaign promise to eliminate the debt in 8 years.

And selecting a candidate for SCOTUS (Kavanaugh) that wasn't on the original list of 21 nominees Trump agreed to, put together by Cruz and The Heritage Foundation.

And no Deportation Task Force, while millions of illegals are given a new mechanism to remain here by claiming they are associated by UACs in the most recent spending bill.

And a 3 year DACA extension.

And an increase in funding for Planned Parenthood despite campaigning to defund it.

And no repeal of Obamacare.

And an EPA that has seen funding increases despite campaign promises to cut funding.

And no national reciprocity that was campaigned on.

And no end in funding to sanctuary cities.

And zero effort to stick up for gun owners as a number of states pass their own Second Amendment restrictions.

And sending $11 billion to South and Central America while they continue to invade us.

Oh, wait, I'm sorry. What were you saying?

I thought you said something about HMMWVs?
    “Cruz ate a booger”
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:28:47 AM EDT
    [#22]
    Quoted:

View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

One of the best posts ever.
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:33:00 AM EDT
    [#23]
    Quoted:

View Quote
    Trump's AG admitted that Russia aided Trump's campaign. Seems weird to get excited about that.
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:37:40 AM EDT
    [#24]
    Quoted:

Trump's AG admitted that Russia aided Trump's campaign. Seems weird to get excited about that.
    View Quote
    Care to list all the countries that aided Hillary's campaign?

Are we gonna talk about the millions in bribes Trump's opponent accepted to include Russia?

You are openly wishing Hillary Clinton won the campaign and want a guy who wants to ban assault weapons as president in 2020.

Seems weird on a gun board.  But you do you,  Just clean up your pigeon poop when you are done, K?
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:38:54 AM EDT
    [#25]
    Quoted:
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

yawn
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:39:54 AM EDT
    [#26]
    Quoted:
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

Barr wrote the Mueller report?

I thought this guy wrote it.
    Robert Mueller on Iraq War and WMD's
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:43:39 AM EDT
    [#27]
    Quoted:

Are we gonna talk about the millions in bribes Trump's opponent accepted to include Russia?

You are openly wishing Hillary Clinton won the campaign and want a guy who wants to ban assault weapons as president in 2020.

Seems weird on a gun board.  But you do you,  Just clean up your pigeon poop when you are done, K?
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

But but but but... He warned us of all of this. He must be from the future. That is how he knew what was going to happen. Did we somehow change the timeline?

Tune in later this morning for more "bang on your drum all day" by the same guys that want to complain but offer zero solutions.
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:43:42 AM EDT
    [#28]
    Quoted:

View Quote
    Quit trying to harsh their buzz.
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:46:20 AM EDT
    [#29]
    Quoted:

View Quote
    We all better listen.
    This is someone_who_knows_about_these_things (Just ask him.).

The trap will be sprung any day now!
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:48:08 AM EDT
    [#30]
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:48:44 AM EDT
    [#31]
    Quoted:
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

Care to highlight that?

ETA: Let me help_you

Your assertion, while cleverly worded, is only designed to troll and cause discord.

You know what aided Trump's campaign? Hillary's email server.

What else you got?
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:49:27 AM EDT
    [#32]
    Quoted:
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

And did not alter any votes or add any additional information other than confirmation of what we already knew.

This whole thing was predicated on bogus information from Hillary's campaign that was disseminated to the Obama administration, fbi, state department, CIA, the fake news media and McshitCain.

The sooner you admit that, the less we will have to declassify to show it to you.
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:53:45 AM EDT
    [#33]
    Even Russians think Hillary is a cunt.

You'd figure the fuck_tards would have figured it out.
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:54:24 AM EDT
    [#34]
    Quoted:
    And did not alter any votes or add any additional information other than confirmation of what we already knew.

This whole thing was predicated on bogus information from Hillary's campaign that was disseminated to the Obama administration, fbi, state department, CIA, the fake news media and McshitCain.

The sooner you admit that, the less we will have to declassify to show it to you.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

Psychological warfare campaigns are designed to alter votes and perceptions. Why did Russia decide to back Trump?
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:56:31 AM EDT
    [#35]
    Quoted:

Psychological warfare campaigns are designed to alter votes and perceptions. Why did Russia decide to back Trump?
    View Quote
    "Russia" or "Russians"

Maybe they figured out what you couldn't.  Hillary is a cunt.

Maybe because of the millions in bribes from Ukraine to Hillary AFTER she got 140 million from russians.

Nothing worse than a corrupt politician who won't stay bought.  Well, right after fuck_tards.

List all the countries who wanted Hillary to win.

Start with China.  You know, our biggest threat.

sorry your_cunt lost
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:57:18 AM EDT
    [#36]
    Quoted:
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

Shitposting warfare campaigns are designed to alter votes and perceptions. Why did Russia decide to oppose Hillary?
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:59:06 AM EDT
    [#37]
    Quoted:
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

We are participating in that right here in this thread. Should we be investigated for ties to Russia? (That includes you)

Russia did not "back" Trump. Democrats, participating in psychological warfare, want all of us to believe that.

Seems to have worked against a_few_of_you.
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 8:59:54 AM EDT
    [#38]
    Quoted:
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

They weren't in most cases. They were using political content on social media to attract people to websites so they could scam them into giving up their banking information.

they have been doing the same thing using Mueller as the bait. lol

The real Russian agitators seem to want to cause conflict in general. They actually set up several anti Trump protests after the election that were supported by CNN and Michael Moore.
    Katrina Pierson Reacts to Revelation CNN Covered Russian Staged Anti-Trump Rallies

Michael Moore attends Russia-sponsored anti-Trump rally
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 9:02:10 AM EDT
    [#39]
    Quoted:
    Shitposting warfare campaigns are designed to alter votes and perceptions. Why did Russia decide to oppose Hillary?
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

That's a good question. It appears that they believed Trump might lift sanctions on them which would conceivably give them motivation to back his campaign.
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 9:04:37 AM EDT
    [#40]
    Quoted:

View Quote
    This was over before it even started. But, hey, if you and the Liberals want to continue to embarrass youreslves and keep getting gut-punched, by all means, carry on.

You entertain me. Liberal Tears, Nevertrumper Tears, they all taste the same.
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 9:05:07 AM EDT
    [#41]
    Quoted:
    Well there was the Uranium One transaction and the ensuing cover up, both of which should be investigated.
    Perhaps Old Bob, Rosenstein, Historic Hillary and Blowjob Bill should all be indicted for that one, as a start.

Then we could move on to the Democrats' collusion, abuse of power and corruption in the DOJ, FBI, CIA, FISC, ETC.. Turn over those rocks and "open fire" on traitors in the open.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

They are now going to indict Mueller.
    Well there was the Uranium One transaction and the ensuing cover up, both of which should be investigated.
    Perhaps Old Bob, Rosenstein, Historic Hillary and Blowjob Bill should all be indicted for that one, as a start.

Then we could move on to the Democrats' collusion, abuse of power and corruption in the DOJ, FBI, CIA, FISC, ETC.. Turn over those rocks and "open fire" on traitors in the open.
    Now that useless Sessions is out of the way I am PRAYING it goes scorched earth on those fucks.

We all know they deserve it...…….let's see if there are enough non Swamp creatures to start the ball rollin'...………………...
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 9:06:12 AM EDT
    [#42]
    Quoted:
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

Very interesting, What are your thoughts and experience on this type of warfare.
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 9:06:42 AM EDT
    [#43]
    Quoted:

View Quote
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 9:07:33 AM EDT
    [#44]
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 9:08:27 AM EDT
    [#45]
    Quoted:
    That's a good question. It appears that they believed Trump might lift sanctions on them which would conceivably give them motivation to back his campaign.
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

So that's why Iran "backed" Obama's election.....it all makes sense now.
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 9:09:12 AM EDT
    [#46]
    Quoted:

View Quote
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 9:11:17 AM EDT
    [#47]
    Quoted:
    Of course it is
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

and

translation

lol

Of course it is
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 9:12:18 AM EDT
    [#48]
    Quoted:

View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/25/2019 9:13:27 AM EDT
    [#49]
    Quoted:
    At this point I cannot see why anyone is continuing to push the narrative that the Trump campaign had any collusion with the Russian govt as claimed. It seems that if you are pushing that narrative then you are doing so to troll or cause problems on purpose for this site, seeing how the actual report and lead investigator said it wasn't so. That would be a violation of CoC #7...[cenk] look it up. [cenk]

With that said I would suggest that some of you sort out your priorities and your reasoning to be here. If your intent is to continue to push a false narrative and burden the site and its membership your time here will be shorter than you think.
    View Quote
    IN!!!
    Link Posted: 3/25/2019 9:15:33 AM EDT
    [#50]
    Quoted:
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

Would that be an unreasonable belief of a new sitting President?
    Page / 39
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top