Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:40:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Been wondering whatever happened with the Lois Lerner/IRS lawsuits over tea party groups getting fucked with.  Whatever happened with all that?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:46:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:47:10 PM EDT
[#3]
debt
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 3:48:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Whatcha thinkin' about?
View Quote

Exactly at this moment? Tacos! ...and where I'm going to order them from.

Link Posted: 9/30/2021 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
wondering where i put down an allen wrench
View Quote

Its next to your 10mm socket.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 5:05:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This!
Gonna finish work day, hop into my McLaren F1 go home to my McMansion and bang my super hot girlfriend with my humongous member.... then eat a huge rare tomahawk steak and a couple of lobsters while drinking 30 year old scotch.

And what else are you doing fellow firearm owner?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
This!
Gonna finish work day, hop into my McLaren F1 go home to my McMansion and bang my super hot girlfriend with my humongous member.... then eat a huge rare tomahawk steak and a couple of lobsters while drinking 30 year old scotch.

And what else are you doing fellow firearm owner?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif

Finished pouring a slab, drove home in my dented camry, listen to my lil lady blab about work drama for three hours, sit in the tub until my muscles stop screaming and nurse an ice water until my eyelids are heavy enough to mitigate the intense feeling of dread over a dying country.

Bidness as usual.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 7:27:02 PM EDT
[#7]
When referring to the sum of my junk, the whole combined zone, I call it "the gobbler".
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top