[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you like imitation crab meat?
View Quote

Present Drill Sgt.!
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:35:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I am afraid the strain was more than he could bear.

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:44:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Good grief! Have I stumbled into a loony bin?

I'm not a troll nor a bot, I'm real and I'm a dude not a dudette.

I'll go to a correct spot but I'd rather leave and look for an AR15 forum that's easier to read. Too much crap on here and the text is awfully small WTH?

I'll go see if I can close my account. Nice meeting y'all.
View Quote
Hey man, don't leave so soon. You haven't even had any fun yet...

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:51:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll go to a correct spot but I'd rather leave and look for an AR15 forum that's easier to read. Too much crap on here and the text is awfully small WTH?

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:52:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:57:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
OP, edit your title to say "Hey, Im a girl" and then change your name from Bill to Jill in your post.

Youll be a Team Member in under an hour.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Truth. Plenty of shrub lurking, leg humping idiots that'll buy a female a membership.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:58:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Doesn't always work out. My wife got locked off her first post
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, edit your title to say "Hey, Im a girl" and then change your name from Bill to Jill in your post.

Youll be a Team Member in under an hour.

10 minutes tops...

Doesn't always work out. My wife got locked off her first post

Details??
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:59:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hi gang, I'm Bill and my forum name is from a two headed three legged creature in Ringworld.

I'm new to the forum and to the AR15 rifle or is it carbine? I wonder if y'all can give me tips or referrals to a decent budget AR15. I saving up for one as I speak.

So I guess I'll see y'all in the threads.
View Quote

Ringworms? You should get that checked out, bro.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:01:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I think you guys scared him away..
View Quote

That's gotta be the fastest I've seen a cunt get filled to the brim with sand.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:03:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hi there William, welcome to the site. Let me go ahead and be your guide and give you a quick tour of this wonderful website! Keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all time and no spitting on the children in front of you please.

Here are your tech forums; AR's, AK's, pistols or rifles galore, they have it all. Very knowledgeable and wise people reside in this area. Generally they are reclusive men who aim to harness the most firearm knowledge possible. No horseplay here though, this is a place for information only!

This here is our training center. In this wonderful place you can learn all sort's of things from our elite operators. There is plenty of information on different ways to train for specific things, info on competition shooting, and tips/tricks to help you out! This is mostly a no monkey-business kind of area so be careful

Our industry section grants you access to all sorts of information on current suppliers of weapons/accessories/parts and such from supporting companies. Here you will find a line of people in the PSA sub-section who gather around to complain about their long ship times, regardless if they knew about them ahead of time, because let's face it... it's just not fair.

Hometown forums are a special place, they put you in touch with everything locally. Whether it is events or local news it's a great source of info on your state of residence. This is also a great place to make friends. Careful though, some may find hugs uncomfortable.

Outdoors gives you anything that has to do with... well outdoors! Farming, gardens, camping hunting it's all here. Listen to tales about Sasquatch or a new cat someone picked up that looks somewhat feisty.

General is the biggest mix of them all. You have an array of forums for nearly every category so we won't show all of them today, but the main one is this sub-section right here, general discussion! This is a place for "special" people to come vent/rant/rave about what's been bothering them. It's also a place where you can be sure that nearly any question you ask will be answered with some sort of reference to penises, assholes, homosexuals, bronies and many other random things. Don't be shy though because under all that misguided hate, everyone here just wants acceptance. Don't be afraid to call someone names, they like it! "Haha, look at the gay guy!" See? Although LibertarianYankee isn't here to see you were talking about him, if he was he would be like, "Hey! This guy is talking about me! Awesome!"

So do your best fella and you'll fit around fine. If you hang around general discussion a lot, I suggest getting rid of your shoes with laces and getting velcro ones since your IQ will lower.

Thanks for coming on the tour, I hope you had fun, bye now!!!

View Quote

TL;DR
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
TL;DR
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hi there William, welcome to the site. Let me go ahead and be your guide and give you a quick tour of this wonderful website! Keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all time and no spitting on the children in front of you please.
       Here are your tech forums; AR's, AK's, pistols or rifles galore, they have it all. Very knowledgeable and wise people reside in this area. Generally they are reclusive men who aim to harness the most firearm knowledge possible. No horseplay here though, this is a place for information only!
This here is our training center. In this wonderful place you can learn all sort's of things from our elite operators. There is plenty of information on different ways to train for specific things, info on competition shooting, and tips/tricks to help you out! This is mostly a no monkey-business kind of area so be careful
Our industry section grants you access to all sorts of information on current suppliers of weapons/accessories/parts and such from supporting companies. Here you will find a line of people in the PSA sub-section who gather around to complain about their long ship times, regardless if they knew about them ahead of time, because let's face it... it's just not fair.

Hometown forums are a special place, they put you in touch with everything locally. Whether it is events or local news it's a great source of info on your state of residence. This is also a great place to make friends. Careful though, some may find hugs uncomfortable.
Outdoors gives you anything that has to do with... well outdoors! Farming, gardens, camping hunting it's all here. Listen to tales about Sasquatch or a new cat someone picked up that looks somewhat feisty.
General is the biggest mix of them all. You have an array of forums for nearly every category so we won't show all of them today, but the main one is this sub-section right here, general discussion! This is a place for "special" people to come vent/rant/rave about what's been bothering them. It's also a place where you can be sure that nearly any question you ask will be answered with some sort of reference to penises, assholes, homosexuals, bronies and many other random things. Don't be shy though because under all that misguided hate, everyone here just wants acceptance. Don't be afraid to call someone names, they like it! "Haha, look at the gay guy!" See? Although LibertarianYankee isn't here to see you were talking about him, if he was he would be like, "Hey! This guy is talking about me! Awesome!"

So do your best fella and you'll fit around fine. If you hang around general discussion a lot, I suggest getting rid of your shoes with laces and getting velcro ones since your IQ will lower.

TL;DR
Asshattery.... limited it down to a single word for you.

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:05:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TL;DR

Thank you.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:08:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Thank you.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TL;DR

Thank you.  
No prob

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:09:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
No prob  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TL;DR

Thank you.  
No prob  

Get a room.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:15:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Get a room.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:18:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Get a room.
View Quote

Wanna come?  King size bed fits 4 average sized adults.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:19:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Wanna come?  King size bed fits 4 average sized adults. Or one average arfcommer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get a room.

Wanna come?  King size bed fits 4 average sized adults. Or one average arfcommer.

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:20:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:20:39 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Get a room.

Okay now shit's just getting weird. I'm going to sleep.

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:21:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get a room.

Don't judge me.

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get a room.

That reminded me of the fat dude open carrying in the Chipotle in TX. What did they nickname him? Tubby or something?
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Hmm i read that as ringworm....
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:22:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think you guys scared him away..

Sig line material!
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:25:23 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Be careful about mentioning pineapple.

Site Staff hates pineapple.

View Quote
Pineapples....

I like to eat them.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:36:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Pineapples....  

I like to eat them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be careful about mentioning pineapple.

Site Staff hates pineapple.

Pineapples....  

I like to eat them.

Love to eat them pineapples; Pineapples what I love to eat Bite they little heads off, nibble on they tiny feet.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 9:54:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get a room.

Yeah, but how many adult men does your butthole fit?

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 9:56:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get a room.

Don't know. Wanna be the first? But I'm fucking you after you're done.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 9:58:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get a room.

I have a tat above my ass that says "Exit only......unless you buy me a steak dinner".

Bring your wallet.

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 9:59:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I have a tat above my ass that says "Exit only......unless you buy me a steak dinner".

Bring your wallet.

View Quote

Sorry, I don't have sex with inkies.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 10:00:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Bill, what are your thoughts on an airplane being able to take off on a treadmill?
View Quote

That depends is its intention to fly into the pentagon?

Shit here comes the NSA...
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 10:01:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bring your wallet.

Thats cool.  But Im still having sex with you.

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 10:06:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bring your wallet.

Hope my crying doesn't kill your boner.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 10:11:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bring your wallet.

Crying makes it even better.

Dont forget to put on some mascara beforehand.

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 10:12:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're shit out of luck. My wife isn't here and she usually hides it when she leaves.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 10:13:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Welcome. My name is Buck and I'm here to fuck.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 10:14:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

http://s10.postimg.org/4ptckt88p/screenshot_2.png
View Quote

. This was my first thought reading through this train wreck!
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 10:15:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://s10.postimg.org/4ptckt88p/screenshot_2.png

I was surprised that he left so soon. Never underestimate the power and stupidity of GD I guess.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 10:15:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You're shit out of luck. My wife isn't here and she usually hides it when she leaves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No worries.  Theres a CVS nearby!

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 10:20:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My wife's on her way back and she wants to bang you. She says she can stop by the sex store here in town and pick up a strap on just for you. Says she wants to fuck you like Katrina fucked New Orleans.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 10:22:14 PM EDT
[#40]
One of the quickest "hello".........."good bye" I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 10:23:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

My wife's on her way back and she wants to bang you. She says she can stop by the sex store here in town and pick up a strap on just for you. Says she wants to fuck you like Katrina fucked New Orleans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Steak dinner?

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 10:55:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 12:18:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Steak dinner?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Steak dinner?

She says she'll buy you lobster if you want.  She's in the shower shaving her you know what and she says "ask him if he's ever had his shit pushed in"
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 12:37:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Aww, oh noes! Don't leave now! They guys are just havin' a little fun with ya...

And I just bought you this welcome gift....

Link Posted: 6/5/2014 12:42:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Aww, oh noes! Don't leave now! They guys are just havin' a little fun with ya...

And I just bought you this welcome gift....

http://s3-media1.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/g0aj-tVpRIyHygLNjPC05g/l.jpg

View Quote

Oh shit! Are those blueberries?
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 12:53:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Poor bill, what a place for your first post.
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 12:54:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Does your employer drive black chargers and issue full auto p90's right out of the academy?

Have you ever worked at a gun counter?

Where does Rosie O'Donnell live in proximity to you?
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 12:57:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Does your employer drive black chargers and issue full auto p90's right out of the academy?

View Quote

I think we ran him off.
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 12:58:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I think we ran him off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think we ran him off.

Oh you mean the OP lol
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 1:00:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Oh you mean the OP lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think we ran him off.

Oh you mean the OP lol

Yeah. He got more than the daily recommended allowance of sand in his cooter, took his ball and went home.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top