Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 1:59:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is the eulogy Of Nessus

We Knew him as Nessus, though we did not know him long or even well. He refused our gifts of imitation crab meat, fruit plates, and the other ritual offerings of greeting. he would not embrace the number 87 as the talisman of his fold. He was nearly blind from crap and infested with ringworms when he came to us, his angus most unpeppered for stumbling the gauntlet of GD. We know little about him, he was no troll nor bot, but a real dude and no dudette. All he wanted in life was to share his ringworms with the world and maybe get  some tips or referrals to a decent budget AR15 from us. Though he got plenty of the latter he could not read them, there was Too much crap on him and the text is awfully small.

He Was New to the forum and the AR-15 rifle platform, or is it carbine? Either way he was uninitiated in the ways of Father Stoner and his God inspired rifle, or is it carbine? Innocent in the ways of the world he was saddened when he saw how shallow and corrupt its evil ways are. Driven mad by his ringworm induced madness and stumbling due to blindness He went to see if he could close his account. He strove mightily to edit his profile out of existence but failed and so logged out to be forever hounded by many a catcall, raspberry, and well, bye.

This was the eulogy of Nessus, May he never be forgotten.
View Quote

Most excellent!

Edit: I know it don't count, but page 6 is mine!
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 2:36:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Most excellent!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We Knew him as Nessus, though we did not know him long or even well. He refused our gifts of imitation crab meat, fruit plates, and the other ritual offerings of greeting. he would not embrace the number 87 as the talisman of his fold. He was nearly blind from crap and infested with ringworms when he came to us, his angus most unpeppered for stumbling the gauntlet of GD. We know little about him, he was no troll nor bot, but a real dude and no dudette. All he wanted in life was to share his ringworms with the world and maybe get  some tips or referrals to a decent budget AR15 from us. Though he got plenty of the latter he could not read them, there was Too much crap on him and the text is awfully small.

He Was New to the forum and the AR-15 rifle platform, or is it carbine? Either way he was uninitiated in the ways of Father Stoner and his God inspired rifle, or is it carbine? Innocent in the ways of the world he was saddened when he saw how shallow and corrupt its evil ways are. Driven mad by his ringworm induced madness and stumbling due to blindness He went to see if he could close his account. He strove mightily to edit his profile out of existence but failed and so logged out to be forever hounded by many a catcall, raspberry, and well, bye.

Most excellent!

Thanks my foine page owner.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 2:40:58 AM EDT
[#3]
New fish, new fish,new fish.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 2:42:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/6/2014 2:48:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/6/2014 4:53:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote
I cried a little. *sniff*

Link Posted: 6/6/2014 5:07:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I can't imagine what it would be like if we took a sample of the GD population and put them in a room with no windows and no way to get out. I can't imagine the shot that would be going on after only a few hours.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 5:20:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I can't imagine what it would be like if we took a sample of the GD population and put them in a room with no windows and no way to get out. I can't imagine the shot that would be going on after only a few hours.
View Quote

If I were in that room, I can tell you what I wouldnt be doing. I wouldn't be rubbing my butt on the carpet. Now if you would Escuse me.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 5:34:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I fucking love this place...... Too many Lulz in this thread...
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 6:01:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

A fitting end to our few hour friend.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 6:26:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Good grief! Have I stumbled into a loony bin?

I'm not a troll nor a bot, I'm real and I'm a dude not a dudette.

I'll go to a correct spot but I'd rather leave and look for an AR15 forum that's easier to read. Too much crap on here and the text is awfully small WTH?

I'll go see if I can close my account. Nice meeting y'all.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/6/2014 6:30:19 AM EDT
[#12]
You're screwed, ar15.com has caused me to spend a bunch of money.  Come to think of it HGTV has caused my wife to spend a bunch too.

Enjoy

Old Marine
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 6:41:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

One day, and I hope that day is many years off, I would be honored to receive such a eulogy... an eulogy? Is it "a" or "an" in that situation? For that matter, is it "an unicorn" or "a unicorn"?

Where's the grammar Nazis when you actually need them?
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 9:06:21 AM EDT
[#14]

Personally, I'm very, very disappointed in all of you.

You should all feel ashamed of yourselves.

I want all of you to go to your rooms and think about what just happened.  

Link Posted: 6/6/2014 9:12:04 AM EDT
[#15]
wow.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 9:13:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

One day, and I hope that day is many years off, I would be honored to receive such a eulogy... an eulogy? Is it "a" or "an" in that situation? For that matter, is it "an unicorn" or "a unicorn"?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The standard rule of thumb seems to be, if the word starts with a vowel then use "an", if it starts with a consonant, use "a". But I bet there are exceptions because English is all fucked up.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 9:30:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I once had a one headed,  three legged, one eyed Catahoula Leopard hound named , Shep.  The neighbor shot one of his legs , then shot out his white eye leaving only a brown eye.

Just trying to make you feel welcome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi gang, I'm Bill and my forum name is from a two headed three legged creature in Ringworld .

I once had a one headed,  three legged, one eyed Catahoula Leopard hound named , Shep.  The neighbor shot one of his legs , then shot out his white eye leaving only a brown eye.

Just trying to make you feel welcome.

I once got a BJ from a woman that took her false teeth out and set them on the dashboard before she got started. But she still only had two legs.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 9:31:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Welcome to ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 9:41:31 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
If I were in that room, I can tell you what I wouldnt be doing. I wouldn't be rubbing my butt on the carpet. Now if you would Escuse me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Now, let's not turn this murder into a rape.

Link Posted: 6/6/2014 1:07:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ok, I'm in my room reflecting on what happened. I find myself strangely aroused and am furiously masturbating. Now what? I don't have a sock. If I try to jizz on my stomach I might overshoot and get it in my eye again. That shit burns.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 1:09:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know, I was gonna TL;DR this but I'm glad I didn't. Bravo, sir.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 1:31:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Ok, I'm in my room reflecting on what happened. I find myself strangely aroused and am furiously masturbating. Now what? I don't have a sock. If I try to jizz on my stomach I might overshoot and get it in my eye again. That shit burns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have the strangest boner right now..... (no homo!)

Link Posted: 6/6/2014 1:36:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Flaterry will get you nowhere.....well maybe a team membership.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 1:50:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Blandishment is not my style my friend, and I have all the memberships I'll ever need...
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 1:51:55 PM EDT
[#25]
i just  bought a bag of jack links beef jerky that was cholula hot sauce flavored. it's pretty awesome, i'm hooked.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 1:54:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
i just  bought a bag of jack links beef jerky that was cholula hot sauce flavored. it's pretty awesome, i'm hooked.
View Quote

Send some over. The goddamn commissary doesn't carry that shit...
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 2:00:44 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmm, how about I eat it all... but send you this picture to show what you're missing out on

Link Posted: 6/6/2014 2:10:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Fair enough... I'm gonna have me a couple of Bavarian beers instead then.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 2:15:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 2:21:50 PM EDT
[#30]
OP hates 10pt Arial  
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top