BCM
User Panel

Page / 59
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:35:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Banning guns doesn't cost anything.

Tackling widespread mental health issues in an era where institutions aren't an option - it's almost logistically impossible to deal with - not to even mention the cost.

That's why they'll keep pushing to ban weapons - it's not as much work.
View Quote

No doubt.

Dealing with mental health will also expose a whole lot about fringe retards and more specifically, policies that create them.  That's the bigger thing that they want to hide.

A subset also wants the populace defensless.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:36:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Video shows arrest of Highland Park parade shooting suspect
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:37:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I've already argued with several people today who claim "guns are the common denominator in these shootings."
No they aren't you moron, if they were there would be thousands dead every week.
View Quote

Guessing those idiots never looked at all hundreds of people killed by ARSON !!
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:37:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He has over $100,000 in Spotify sales from his rapping career per fox/IMDb.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As with the Uvalde shooter, a question is outstanding.
Where did he get enough money for the car and the firearms ?

A few k for a 2010 Honda Fit and rifle isn't a whole lot of money in 2022.

He has over $100,000 in Spotify sales from his rapping career per fox/IMDb.
Be interesting to see where all that money came from. Who do we know who can afford to pump tons of money into no talent "artists" in order to push dissent?
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:38:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Oh but you are wrong, my friend!

RFLs are THE MOST DANGEROUS threat to gun rights across the board to ever come down the pike.

Because the people who want to destroy private ownership of firearms in America are going to use those laws in the most Orwellian manner possible.

Sure, they will make them sound "perfectly reasonable" in the debates leading to passage.

But THEN the true nightmare begins.

When ANYONE can make accusations against you, however ridiculous, that result in your guns being taken.

When EVEN BEING A MEMBER OF THIS WEBSITE (or any others like it) can be used to show you are "dangerous."

This is coming.

Because this is what the enemies of the 2A want.

They are SALIVATING at all the new prospects for attacking the 2A that RFLs will soon create.

This, literally, is where RFLs will ultimately take us:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49274/Piece_Of_Flair_Morale_Patch_large-367355.jpg
View Quote

I don’t think you read what I wrote. I’m not for them cause they’ll get abused. I was quoting the member that said a family member should have noticed he bought a rifle and what not. Maybe for being crazy but its a fine line. I was quoting the other member and saying that doing that would be some commie shit.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:38:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There is about 0% chance that is true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The shooter literally mentioned he was in MK-ULTRA in his social media..

There is about 0% chance that is true.

His name not in your files?
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:40:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:40:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I didn't make up anything.

I stated that parents don't pay attention to their kids.  Age has NOTHING to do with my comment.

You're arguing over semantics
View Quote

Bull fucking shit.

Your post was in response to a post insinuating that the parents should have seen warning signs based on the fact that the shooter owned several firearms.

The shooter was not a kid.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:40:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Uncle of Robert Crimo

Uncle of Robert Crimo, man suspected in shooting at Chicago-area parade, speaks to FOX 32
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:41:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's not a money thing. It's a control thing. They don't want you self sufficient or able to resist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tackling widespread mental health issues in an era where institutions aren't an option - it's almost logistically impossible to deal with - not to even mention the cost.

It's not a money thing. It's a control thing. They don't want you self sufficient or able to resist.

It is a money issue ,do you know how much it costs to house and medically evaluate a mentally disturbed person ?

NYS  has thousands upon thousands of mentally unstable people their families can't get any help from the state ,Cuomo closed all the mental hospitals .
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:42:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

And you need to go back and take a gun class cause you dont know what the hell youre talking about

IL residents can buy a rifle any where in the country the ffl in that state has to transfer it to a IL ffl who then handles the transfers and waiting period. Again there is no restriction saying long guns have to be bought from touching states.

Secondly a handgun can be bought out of state again same rules apply the ffl in that state has to transfer to to a IL ffl and then you start your waiting period.

Is be asking for a refund on your law class or who ever taught you. Honestly its disturbing to think you hold a FOID or CCW and dont know the basic rules…..

Oh yea and in case you must know 46 resident of shitcago and a holder of a ccw fyi i just purchased a Taurus and a tikka in TN while down here it will be to my ffl before I even get back from vacation

View Quote

Great first post!  But please, try to be kind to Dotards that tend to forget simple things and invent memories.  We don’t have to patronize their blatant misinformation, but we owe it to the aged/infirm to be kind.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:42:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Now apparently Philadelphia is kicking off. Maybe copycat?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfnSfssLmPR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:42:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He's a DemocRat who attacked the parade because he hates this country.
View Quote

Was there ever really any doubt?
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:42:47 PM EDT
[#14]

This gentleman states he knows the shooter. He’s a great follow on Twitter. He is a conservative Jewish pediatrician and claims to be from the area. Based on his tweets I believe he is legit
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:43:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

And you need to go back and take a gun class cause you dont know what the hell youre talking about

IL residents can buy a rifle any where in the country the ffl in that state has to transfer it to a IL ffl who then handles the transfers and waiting period. Again there is no restriction saying long guns have to be bought from touching states.

Secondly a handgun can be bought out of state again same rules apply the ffl in that state has to transfer to to a IL ffl and then you start your waiting period.

Is be asking for a refund on your law class or who ever taught you. Honestly its disturbing to think you hold a FOID or CCW and dont know the basic rules…..

Oh yea and in case you must know 46 resident of shitcago and a holder of a ccw fyi i just purchased a Taurus and a tikka in TN while down here it will be to my ffl before I even get back from vacation

View Quote

Strange double post
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:44:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Interesting. Patterns will emerge to the autists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Like the fourth day of the seventh month I’m going to do something really big? Or is that too easy? I wonder how long he had that tattoo…. Look at all of the video/photo stuff he used to set up a narrative.  Does the average nut job think they are really smart/sly?

Hmm…
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:44:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Man in police custody after deadly mass shooting at 4th of July parade
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:44:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The name of the strange symbol he has on everything is "4444" (four 4`s with a square in the middle) try that.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:44:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

No doubt.

Dealing with mental health will also expose a whole lot about fringe retards and more specifically, policies that create them.  That's the bigger thing that they want to hide.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt.

Correct on both above posts.

Especially the part about how the democrats will do anything to avoid talking about the real underlying causes of what they so conveniently term “gun violence.”

America DOES NOT have a “gun problem.”

It does, however, have an enormous criminal thug problem within a certain demographic, and also a problem with mental health of certain individuals in a wider demographic, both of which are problems the democrats themselves largely created.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:46:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Except Artistole never said that "everything is political."

That's a marxist reinterpretation of his philosophy. The phrase doesn't even have a Greek origin. It has a french origin. "Tout est politique."

Aristole said "Man is a political animal."

And in context, what he said has nothing to do with Marxist philosophy:

"From these things therefore it is clear that the city-state is a natural growth, and that man is by nature a political animal, and a man that is by nature and not merely by fortune citiless is either low in the scale of humanity or above it (like the “ clanless, lawless, hearthless
” man reviled by Homer,1 for one by nature unsocial is also ‘a lover of war’) inasmuch as he is solitary, like an isolated piece at draughts. And why man is a political animal in a greater measure than any bee or any gregarious animal is clear. For nature, as we declare, does nothing without purpose; and man alone of the animals possesses speech. The mere voice, it is true, can indicate pain and pleasure, and therefore is possessed by the other animals as well (for their nature has been developed so far as to have sensations of what is painful and pleasant and to indicate those sensations to one another), but speech is designed to indicate the advantageous and the harmful, and therefore also the right and the wrong; for it is the special property of man in distinction from the other animals that he alone has perception of good and bad and right and wrong and the other moral qualities, and it is partnership in these things that makes a household and a city-state.

Thus also the city-state is prior in nature to the household and to each of us individually. For the whole must necessarily be prior to the part; since when the whole body is destroyed, foot or hand will not exist except in an equivocal sense, like the sense in which one speaks of a hand sculptured in stone as a hand; because a hand in those circumstances will be a hand spoiled, and all things are defined by their function and capacity, so that when they are no longer such as to perform their function they must not be said to be the same things, but to bear their names in an equivocal sense. It is clear therefore that the state is also prior by nature to the individual; for if each individual when separate is not self-sufficient, he must be related to the whole state as other parts are to their whole, while a man who is incapable of entering into partnership, or who is so self-sufficing that he has no need to do so, is no part of a state, so that he must be either a lower animal or a god.

Therefore the impulse to form a partnership of this kind is present in all men by nature; but the man who first united people in such a partnership was the greatest of benefactors. For as man is the best of the animals when perfected, so he is the worst of all when sundered from law and justice. For unrighteousness is most pernicious when possessed of weapons, and man is born possessing weapons for the use of wisdom and virtue, which it is possible to employ entirely for the opposite ends. Hence when devoid of virtue man is the most unholy and savage of animals, and the worst in regard to sexual indulgence and gluttony. Justice on the other hand is an element of the state; for judicial procedure, which means the decision of what is just, is the regulation of the political partnership."

See if you can figure out the difference between Aristotle and the Marxist "everything is political."
View Quote

How to say I’m a Marxist asshole but pretend I’m too clever for all of you in 2000 words.

Fuck off.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:46:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

People will be alone shortly to tell you how wrong you are. Highland Park is 20 miles away from Chicago, may as well be in a different universe as far as they are concerned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Part and parcel

Yep, chitcago. Affluent or not it's all a crap hole Crook County IL.

People will be alone shortly to tell you how wrong you are. Highland Park is 20 miles away from Chicago, may as well be in a different universe as far as they are concerned.

I haven’t read the whole thread; has anyone mentioned the actual existing “assault weapons” ban in place in Highland Park?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-supreme-court-highland-park-assault-weapons-ban-20151207-story.html

Seems sort of relevant to the narrative.

The case placed Highland Park, a mostly affluent suburb on the North Shore, in the midst of the heated battle over Second Amendment rights, but city officials said their goal always has been simply to keep mass shootings such as the one in Newtown, Conn., from happening there.

With its ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines intact, Highland Park Mayor Nancy R. Rotering said the city and other cities and villages in Illinois are now better equipped to protect their citizens.

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:46:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

MK-ULTRA was shut down decades ago. The CIA likely continued the research, but under a different name and probably carried out by contractors and shell companies. Anyone actually involved would not refer to it by a 50 year old well known moniker.
View Quote

Totally disagree.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:46:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Be interesting to see where all that money came from. Who do we know who can afford to pump tons of money into no talent "artists" in order to push dissent?
View Quote

That's what I'm thinking...
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:47:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

FUCK
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:47:58 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

He is dressed like that in the video of the presidents motorcade
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:48:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This gentleman states he knows the shooter. He’s a great follow on Twitter. He is a conservative Jewish pediatrician and claims to be from the area. Based on his tweets I believe he is legit
View Quote

He's 100% legit and does live there.

"ChicagoBars" is another decent follow
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:48:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Bull fucking shit.

Your post was in response to a post insinuating that the parents should have seen warning signs based on the fact that the shooter owned several firearms.

The shooter was not a kid.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/35314/38FF8E54-C84E-4C61-A0CB-A199650B61EA_jpe-2442112.JPG
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:49:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gang bangers.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:51:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Like the fourth day of the seventh month I’m going to do something really big? Or is that too easy? I wonder how long he had that tattoo…. Look at all of the video/photo stuff he used to set up a narrative.  Does the average nut job think they are really smart/sly?

Hmm…
View Quote

That's pretty good to me. I was thinking the shooter was toying around with some 4D Chess watching his videos.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:52:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:53:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Well this article (from a quote above) sure did age well with time.....

The case placed Highland Park, a mostly affluent suburb on the North Shore, in the midst of the heated battle over Second Amendment rights, but city officials said their goal always has been simply to keep mass shootings such as the one in Newtown, Conn., from happening there.
View All Quotes

With its ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines intact, Highland Park Mayor Nancy R. Rotering said the city and other cities and villages in Illinois are now better equipped to protect their citizens.

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:55:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Uncle of Robert Crimo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d-TKIrowps
View Quote

"I seen no warning signs"

Well, I think I found part of the problem.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:57:56 PM EDT
[#33]

I have plenty help, don’t need yours and will not stop.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:57:57 PM EDT
[#34]
So how is this for a motive:

1- He was into snuff films he had his awake47 handle at the documenting reality website

2- he was a performance artist

3- he had a GoPro camera

What if his whole motive was to produce a snuff film?
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:59:27 PM EDT
[#35]

Sounds like more of an ambush shooting.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:00:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

FUCK
View Quote

Two officers shot, stable- shoulder and “head graze”. One was highway, one was county bomb squad, so probably just working crowd for the event.

SWAT responding to nearby apartments.  
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:00:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Part and parcel

Yep, chitcago. Affluent or not it's all a crap hole Crook County IL.

Except it's not in Crook County.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:07:40 PM EDT
[#39]
His "music" was/is on antifa playlists I am betting.

No way is he on the right.

His hair color is for people who profess woke shit. (My cousin is dealing with a shitbird like that now... But, I think their kid is SLOWLY growing out of it)

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:08:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That is on this rapper punk?
View Quote
No, debunked.  Pic is from 2014 and not the perp.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:09:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
No, some other punk.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:11:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

And?

Terrorists come from many different backgrounds and with a wide variety of political leanings.

Antifa is a terrorist group.
BLM is a terrorist group.
The KKK is a terrorist group.
Patriot Front is a terrorist group.
The Weather Underground is a terrorist group.

None of that has anything to do with THIS nutcase. Trying to force random nutcases into one group or another, particularly when we don't have any facts yet, is something that leftist vermin do on Twatter.
Now, many low IQ dumbs on the right have decided that they need to be like leftist vermin on Twatter and do the same thing.

That's what I have a problem with. It isn't helpful and it's a direct by-product of the social media culture that so many are a part of today.

View Quote

Just curious, what makes patriot front a terrorist group? What acts of violence have they committed?
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:11:15 PM EDT
[#43]
It's funny listening to idiots trying to pin this on a "Trump supporter". First off, when have Trump supporters hated July 4th???? And when do Trump supporters go out and kill a bunch of patriotic Americans on July 4th lol? Two things liberals hate - July 4 and patriotism. Their logic is pure garbage.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:12:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Every town police force needs to have drones providing overwatch for public events. It sucks, especially for a holiday celebrating liberty, but it should be part of improving security.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:14:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

find the key.
View Quote

Amazon nuked their page to his 28 page book of “random” numbers.

I hope some right clicked save as’ed it.

Or screen shot’ed it.

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:14:48 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

This is what I thought of when I saw the photo of him in the black suit with
red tie and “47” on his face.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:14:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've already argued with several people today who claim "guns are the common denominator in these shootings."
No they aren't you moron, if they were there would be thousands dead every week.

More are still killed and injured by cars.

No one is asking to ban cars.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:17:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uncle of Robert Crimo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d-TKIrowps

I don't think the uncle is president of his local MENSA chapter.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:18:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not his arm in the pic but he has a similar rose tattoo on his neck.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:19:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Totally disagree.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MK-ULTRA was shut down decades ago. The CIA likely continued the research, but under a different name and probably carried out by contractors and shell companies. Anyone actually involved would not refer to it by a 50 year old well known moniker.

Totally disagree.

@EvoXGunner
With what? Care to elaborate? The actual program named MK-ULTRA was shut down decades ago. Numerous documents were destroyed and parts of the program have been exposed and well documented, with a number of counter culture figures from the 60s/70s having been test subjects. This is all well documented.

My assertion was that if (very likely) the CIA continued such research they wouldn’t recycle the god damn well known name. Also, they’d likely contract out the research via third parties, which they do for tons of things because it’s substantially easier to hide from Congress.

So why, if one had been subject to shady experiments conducted by third parties with deniability, would test subjects refer to themselves as being part of MK-ULTRA? Why would an extremely secretive organization conducting illegal research allow the test subjects to have any idea who or what is conducting said research?

MK-ULTRA is no longer an obscure subject unknown to virtually everyone. Through modern pop culture (like Stranger Things) the historical program is well known to a large number of people. It’s been referenced in works of art including, film, television, and music for quite some time.
Page / 59
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top