Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:20:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@DK-Prof
@DV8
@medicmandan
@Osprey21

Please stay vigilant with poster makarov57. He spreads plenty of leftist shit talking and has shown up here to incite members.

View Quote

Nvm
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:23:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope. Marxist punk larping as a patriot. Greybarred.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:23:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

He is dressed like that in the video of the presidents motorcade
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

he is dressed like where’s Waldo in the pictures I’ve seen.

He also had a Lee Harvey Oswald newspaper taped over his bed.

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:24:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad the turd got caught. Hopefully he is the correct suspect.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:24:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Just curious, what makes patriot front a terrorist group? What acts of violence have they committed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And?

Terrorists come from many different backgrounds and with a wide variety of political leanings.

Antifa is a terrorist group.
BLM is a terrorist group.
The KKK is a terrorist group.
Patriot Front is a terrorist group.
The Weather Underground is a terrorist group.

None of that has anything to do with THIS nutcase. Trying to force random nutcases into one group or another, particularly when we don't have any facts yet, is something that leftist vermin do on Twatter.
Now, many low IQ dumbs on the right have decided that they need to be like leftist vermin on Twatter and do the same thing.

That's what I have a problem with. It isn't helpful and it's a direct by-product of the social media culture that so many are a part of today.

Just curious, what makes patriot front a terrorist group? What acts of violence have they committed?

I think it's just based on no conservative knows who or what these people even are or where they came from.  I'd say they are up to no good just on those points.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:25:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Need muh echo chamber
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:25:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Uncle of Robert Crimo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d-TKIrowps
View Quote

That was weird.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:26:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:27:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well this article (from a quote above) sure did age well with time.....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Well this article (from a quote above) sure did age well with time.....

The case placed Highland Park, a mostly affluent suburb on the North Shore, in the midst of the heated battle over Second Amendment rights, but city officials said their goal always has been simply to keep mass shootings such as the one in Newtown, Conn., from happening there.

With its ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines intact, Highland Park Mayor Nancy R. Rotering said the city and other cities and villages in Illinois are now better equipped to protect their citizens.

Won't bother them at all. They'll just shrug and blame red states as usual.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:27:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well that fucking figures.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:28:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:28:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Uncle of Robert Crimo

View Quote
Yikes.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:32:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yikes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uncle of Robert Crimo

Yikes.

"people here love us"

Yeah.. tf right off with that now. What a narcissistic thing to say.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:32:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yikes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uncle of Robert Crimo

Yikes.

This family's gene pool seems.. off.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:35:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Without reading 35 pages, have they ID'd the weapon used?

For those of you poo-pooing the idea of MKultra not in use, its HIGHLY likely been updated with new and better ways (technology) and adopted by a completely diff org with diff objectives. To think otherwise is to have your head buried in the sand.

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:35:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Looks like bottom end on a 2012 Fit is around $4500. What's the licensing structure in IL these days? Percentage of purchase price?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As with the Uvalde shooter, a question is outstanding.
Where did he get enough money for the car and the firearms ?

A few k for a 2010 Honda Fit and rifle isn't a whole lot of money in 2022.
Looks like bottom end on a 2012 Fit is around $4500. What's the licensing structure in IL these days? Percentage of purchase price?

About $150 for the state. Figure another $20 or so for the city.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:36:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

wtf
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:36:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

What are we looking at in that picture?
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:37:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

https://i.imgflip.com/6lsqnr.jpg

He also had a Lee Harvey Oswald new paper taped over his bed.
https://i.imgflip.com/6lsqx5.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This video he rotates the camera to himself at the end. Date says 9/1/2020
Black suit, red tie.

eta:
President Donald Trump’s motorcade arrives in Waukegan, IL to Visit Kenosha to calm rioting PART 1

eta2:
*2nd video is mirrored for some reason
President Donald Trump’s motorcade arrives in Waukegan, IL to Visit Kenosha to calm rioting PART 2

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:37:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Here is a useful talking point for folks here who may, in the coming days, encounter people who try to lump this type of atypical horror under the broad banner of "gun violence", as if the gun did it...and as if you share culpability as an advocate for gun rights.  Quite the opposite is true.  Their focus on the gun instead of the mass murderer is why this keeps happening.

Specifically, Virginia Board of Heath commissioner Dr. Colin Greene warns that not only is the term "gun violence" a politically-motivated "Democratic talking point", it's also standing in the way of getting to the bottom of what triggers/motivates such mass-murdering psychopaths:

Gun violence is a term that actually combines — and again, conflates — four different issues... 1) suicides, 2) homicides and a relatively small number of 3) accidents and 4) mass shooting events, all of which have different sources and motivations.

To lump those all together by the fact that there was a firearm involved ignores the fact that there are very different origins for those four different problems... and I’m concerned that we’ll miss the opportunity to actually address the root causes of why people choose to take their own lives, why people choose to take other people’s lives, how dangerous items like firearms are handled carelessly to allow children to be hurt, and what it is in our society that causes people to want to be mass murderers.

Those are the things that I think we should be looking at.  Not the actual method that people are using.

View Quote

While we object, and rightly, to the term "gun violence," it's also important to recognize that it's not accurate to suggest that if we just solved the "mental health" problems, these shootings would go away, too.  "We" might say it's not really a "gun" problem, it's "crazies with a gun."  We don't accept the idea that one can make the guns go away and so then the mentally ill wouldn't be a problem.  Nor is it realisitic to think we can "remove" the mentally ill form society.  If we could provide competent and compassionate services to all the under served people out there with mental illness, there would still be a significant crime problem and criminals with firearms are a big part of it.

The "shoot up the crowd, school, church, family, block party, whatever," incident is a tremendously infrequent event.  One of the, I think, Rand Studies, I was looking at pointed out they ("mass shootings" are so infrequent that it's difficult to tell if ongoing "preventive" measures adopted over time have an impact or not.  (My example:  If we were able over a short time frame to replace/upgrade all of the school locking systems, add appropriate behavioral disciplines to reduce opportunity unlocked doors, limit access, etc., it might "prevent" the next school shooting.  But, maybe the "shooter? simply moves to a new soft target environment.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:38:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not much, the mother is into symbology as well.

Just weird.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:38:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Not sure if this has been brought up but Agent 47 is an assassin in a video game and subsequent movie. (His black suit and red tie is part of the "uniform"). I have seen references to the date... but I may have missed it
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:40:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Be interesting to see where all that money came from. Who do we know who can afford to pump tons of money into no talent "artists" in order to push dissent?
View Quote

God Dayum,

Y'all cry about the Media not understanding the difference between a Glock and a Hi-Point or a AR-15 and an M-16... But y'all say'n stupid shit like this.

1. He's a 22 year old MAN. He's been an adult for 5 years.  I had buddies who signed up, stacked bodies and got married with a kid by the time they were 22.

I graduated, got a corporate job and bought a house by 23.

2. Guns are cheap. You all SHOULD know that. It's EASY to make $30-40k a year legally and I'd your parents are paying your rent you will be flush in spending cash.

3. Making a music video is cheap. Making tracks is cheap. Some pirates software on a $1k laptop and another $500-$1k in audio equipment - easy. Used HDR Camera, $300 - easy. As mentioned, that school room is rentable at $100/hr. He could have rented that camera man for $100/hr as well.

4. Making $100k as a garbage tier unknown rapper is "easy". Get a few thousand people to pay $1/download, get a few followers that subscribe for $5/m, etc.

5. Making violent media or art isn't exactly a "red flag". Alex Baldwin and Kate Jenner have killed more people then Marilyn Manson....

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:43:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yikes.
View Quote

There was also a report of a “SWAT incident” at their house soon after the shooting, with one detained. If the uncle was giving interviews, that leaves the dad.

Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:43:24 PM EDT
[#25]

So dresses up as assassin character and shoots a video of himself as the Trump motorcade passes by.  That’s MAGA alright …
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:45:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Need muh echo chamber
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Need muh echo chamber

Nope but I don’t take kindly to marxists trying to stir shit, distract from the facts and direct the narrative.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:47:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

God Dayum,

Y'all cry about the Media not understanding the difference between a Glock and a Hi-Point or a AR-15 and an M-16... But y'all say'n stupid shit like this.

1. He's a 22 year old MAN. He's been an adult for 5 years.  I had buddies who signed up, stacked bodies and got married with a kid by the time they were 22.

2. Guns are cheap. You all SHOULD know that. It's EASY to make $30-40k a year legally and I'd your parents are paying your rent you will be flush in spending cash.

3. Making a music video is cheap. Making tracks is cheap. Some pirates software on a $1k laptop and another $500-$1k in audio equipment - easy. Used HDR Camera, $300 - easy. As mentioned, that school room is rentable at $100/hr. He could have rented that camera man for $100/hr as well.

4. Making $100k as a garbage tier unknown rapper is "easy". Get a few thousand people to pay $1/download, get a few followers that subscribe for $5/m, etc.

5. Making violent media or art isn't exactly a "red flag". Alex Baldwin and Kate Jenner have killed more people then Marilyn Manson....

View Quote
$100,000 over several years of making music isn't very much money in the big scheme of things, especially if you consider that his "main job".  Still enough to buy a shit car and some guns.  I don't get the "where are they getting the money" part of this argument.  I was buying WW2 rifles in college with great regularity with part time jobs.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:47:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Not sure if this has been brought up but Agent 47 is an assassin in a video game and subsequent movie. (His black suit and red tie is part of the "uniform"). I have seen references to the date... but I may have missed it
View Quote
the suit seems to fit with that character and provides an explanation for all the 47 tats.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:53:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Without reading 35 pages, have they ID'd the weapon used?

For those of you poo-pooing the idea of MKultra not in use, its HIGHLY likely been updated with new and better ways (technology) and adopted by a completely diff org with diff objectives. To think otherwise is to have your head buried in the sand.

View Quote
The guys who created MKULTRA couldn't even DREAM  of how well the social media of today can do what they were trying to accomplish, and do it right out in the open, with, essentially, not only the subject's permission, but willing cooperation.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:56:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
My surprised face
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 11:58:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

God Dayum,

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Be interesting to see where all that money came from. Who do we know who can afford to pump tons of money into no talent "artists" in order to push dissent?

God Dayum,

I was referencing the post that claimed he'd made over $100K selling his three shitty rap videos online. That particular money.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:01:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This video he rotates the camera to himself at the end. Date says 9/1/2020
Black suit, red tie.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/452963/Capture1_PNG-2442147.png
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/452963/Capture2_PNG-2442148.png
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/452963/98c5c5a9f31a79e56c5d7c7adf7025ef-2442153.jpg

eta:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2A9n4k9OyE
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/452963/Capture3_PNG-2442156.png
eta2:
*2nd video is mirrored for some reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1qbg9q2faI
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/452963/Capture4_PNG-2442159.png

So he went to Trump events dressed up as Waldo and Video game assassins?
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:02:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The guys who created MKULTRA couldn't even DREAM  of how well the social media of today can do what they were trying to accomplish, and do it right out in the open, with, essentially, not only the subject's permission, but willing cooperation.
View Quote
Pretty sure they could because they, or their direct descendants, created the playbook for using it for intelligence gathering and psychological operations.  Every other country on the planet with the resources does it as well.  People willingly roll Trojan horses created by all sorts of malicious third parties into their minds everyday, and the only price they demand in return is feeling right, feeling that they are better than someone else or so that they can feel justified.  The trade of accepting someone else's "truth" is worth it to them. No drugs or psychic goats needed.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:02:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

God Dayum,

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Making art like this and the stupid "I'm a scary school shooter" at the end of one of his videos coupled with all the other shit about him (looks, hair, etc...), then yea they are red flags. Each of these things in and of themselves are not necessarily bad or illegal, but add all them together and you get this. Will be interesting to see his parents or lack thereof.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:02:54 AM EDT
[#35]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsfBczc7bS0

suspect known to law enforcement....

you don't say.gif
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:03:52 AM EDT
[#36]
This guy doesn't seem like the type to make 100K and not buy a nicer vehicle than that piece of shit he was driving.

I'd be willing to bet this 100k dollar figure is false. He doesn't even have many songs or videos...

It doesn't add up.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:07:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This guy doesn't seem like the type to make 100K and not buy a nicer vehicle than that piece of shit he was driving.

I'd be willing to bet this 100k dollar figure is false. He doesn't even have many songs or videos...

It doesn't add up.
View Quote
A lot of shits his age have no aspirations after finishing high school. They like to watch movies, make youtube videos, etc... but never have a serious career or hobby. If he was a serious rapper, he'd have a lot of videos and a lot more views. Just another lost, goofy fuckin' kid that nobody paid enough attention to.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:07:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:07:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
My surprised face
View Quote

That Facebook page is a wild ride.
Comments turned out, mom is out to lunch with Lord Xenu somewhere. She is into two scoops of various new age witchcraft , reiki master, angelic consultation bs, plugs for the Mormons (but not labeled Mormons, has the Mormon nametapes though). Shows off her shrines and altars of various eastern idols and deities.

Apparently she had a DV charge against her, so dad probably has full custody while she stares at her navel to determine if Uranus is in retrograde.

I can't wait for the two hour special on the murder channel about this family next year.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:08:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigillum_Dei

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1578636892?tag=arfcom00-20

Bet it comes out that he is into killing dogs and the other shit these people do.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:09:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Highland Park massacre suspect Robert Crimo, 22, is rapper called 'Awake' with 16,000 listeners on Spotify and $100k net worth, attended Trump rally dressed as Where's Waldo and dad ran for mayor while mom is Mormon domestic abuse suspect

The family's home shown here in Highwood, just north of Highland Park

Bob Crimo ran unsuccessfully for mayor of Highland Park in 2019. The suspect's mother Denise Pesina is an alternative healer

The profile on that page says that Pesina studied at Traditional Chinese Medicine at Shanghai University and at the The Ayurvedic Institute, a NewMexico-based school that teaches the principles and practices of Ayurveda, an alternative medicine teaching.

In one of the suspect's songs, Crimo rapped: 'My actions will be valiant and my thought is unnecessary, I know what I have to do, I know what's in it, not only for me, but for everyone else.'

According to the FBI, Crimo's has tattoos showing four tally marks with a line through them on his right cheek, red roses and green leaves on his neck and cursive script above his left eyebrow that reads: 'Awake.'

The feds said that Crimo has ties in the communities of Rockford, DeKalb and Elgin in Illinois.    

An IMDb page about the suspect describes him as a 'rapper, singer, songwriter, actor and director from Chicago.'

The most viewed video on the rapper's YouTube channel is the music video for his song: 'On My Mind.' The video, showing a the suspect in a classroom.

Crimo operated two channels both of which have been deleted for 'violating YouTube's Community Guidelines.'

The track begins as a slow ballad, including the lines: 'You're always on my mind. Cutie with the fat ass, I wanna make you mine. I'm running out of time. Shorty we can skip class, smoke and chill online.'

The song has a sudden change in tempo and shows Crimo reaching into a backpack. The screen goes black and when the music returns it's dubbed with maniacal laughter and, fast paced piano music and a heavy drum beat.

The video then shows the classroom ransacked with the suspect smiling.

Crimo is clad in a combat helmet as he falls to the floor clutching his face and dropping bullets to the floor.

The bio goes on to say that his music career began when he was 11 when Crimo began uploading music online.

His music is in the genre of LoFi rap, according to his Spotify page. He has released three albums, the first in 2017 titled 'Messages,' that was followed with 2018's 'Observer' and 2021's self-titled 'Awake the Rapper.'

This year he released an EP titled: 'Brainwashed.' The tracks included: 'Dead Again' and 'I Am the Storm.'

Crimo has an average of 16,46 listens per month on Spotify.

In his most recent tweet from October 2021 on his artist Twitter page, the suspect tweeted: 'I am not a robot.'

More
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:21:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

"I seen no warning signs"

Well, I think I found part of the problem.
View Quote

Fat assed mush mouthed asshole. He lived in the same house. Said they only said hi and bye to each other. He fucking knew, and so did his brother.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:24:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Every town police force needs to have drones providing overwatch for public events. It sucks, especially for a holiday celebrating liberty, but it should be part of improving security.
View Quote

Just have them put cameras in your house. Catch it early.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:24:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It doesn't add up.
View Quote

i bet he blew a lot of it on drugs.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:25:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Fat assed mush mouthed asshole. He lived in the same house. Said they only said hi and bye to each other. He fucking knew, and so did his brother.
View Quote
If you live in the house with someone and you only say "hi" and "bye", there are issues. He said everything seemed good because he said "hi" back to him.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:26:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Highland Park massacre suspect Robert Crimo, 22, is rapper called 'Awake' with 16,000 listeners on Spotify and $100k net worth, attended Trump rally dressed as Where's Waldo and dad ran for mayor while mom is Mormon domestic abuse suspect

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/04/59871303-0-image-m-11_1656992494301.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/03/59868737-10982041-Crimi_is_pictured_furthest_right_in_his_Where_s_Waldo_outfit_at_-a-37_1656989185733.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/03/59867823-10982041-The_family_s_home_shown_here_in_Highwood_just_north_of_Highland_-a-28_1656989185619.jpg

The family's home shown here in Highwood, just north of Highland Park

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/03/59868177-10982041-Bob_Crimo_ran_unsuccessfully_for_mayor_of_Highland_Park_in_2019-a-29_1656989185621.jpghttps://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/04/59867711-10982041-The_suspect_s_mother_Denise_Pesina_is_an_alternative_healer-a-66_1656991540172.jpg

Bob Crimo ran unsuccessfully for mayor of Highland Park in 2019. The suspect's mother Denise Pesina is an alternative healer

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/03/59868247-10982041-On_May_27_the_same_day_that_19_children_and_two_teachers_were_sl-a-32_1656989185629.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/04/59868723-10982041-This_year_Crimo_released_an_EP_titled_Brainwashed_The_tracks_inc-a-65_1656991540157.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/03/59869537-10982041-Crimo_s_was_arrested_hours_after_the_massacre_in_which_six_peopl-a-35_1656989185729.jpg

The profile on that page says that Pesina studied at Traditional Chinese Medicine at Shanghai University and at the The Ayurvedic Institute, a NewMexico-based school that teaches the principles and practices of Ayurveda, an alternative medicine teaching.

In one of the suspect's songs, Crimo rapped: 'My actions will be valiant and my thought is unnecessary, I know what I have to do, I know what's in it, not only for me, but for everyone else.'

According to the FBI, Crimo's has tattoos showing four tally marks with a line through them on his right cheek, red roses and green leaves on his neck and cursive script above his left eyebrow that reads: 'Awake.'

The feds said that Crimo has ties in the communities of Rockford, DeKalb and Elgin in Illinois.    

An IMDb page about the suspect describes him as a 'rapper, singer, songwriter, actor and director from Chicago.'

The most viewed video on the rapper's YouTube channel is the music video for his song: 'On My Mind.' The video, showing a the suspect in a classroom.

Crimo operated two channels both of which have been deleted for 'violating YouTube's Community Guidelines.'

The track begins as a slow ballad, including the lines: 'You're always on my mind. Cutie with the fat ass, I wanna make you mine. I'm running out of time. Shorty we can skip class, smoke and chill online.'

The song has a sudden change in tempo and shows Crimo reaching into a backpack. The screen goes black and when the music returns it's dubbed with maniacal laughter and, fast paced piano music and a heavy drum beat.

The video then shows the classroom ransacked with the suspect smiling.

Crimo is clad in a combat helmet as he falls to the floor clutching his face and dropping bullets to the floor.

The bio goes on to say that his music career began when he was 11 when Crimo began uploading music online.

His music is in the genre of LoFi rap, according to his Spotify page. He has released three albums, the first in 2017 titled 'Messages,' that was followed with 2018's 'Observer' and 2021's self-titled 'Awake the Rapper.'

This year he released an EP titled: 'Brainwashed.' The tracks included: 'Dead Again' and 'I Am the Storm.'

Crimo has an average of 16,46 listens per month on Spotify.

In his most recent tweet from October 2021 on his artist Twitter page, the suspect tweeted: 'I am not a robot.'

More
View Quote

A lot of stuff missed in that article, but no surprise.
Maybe the kid was a Trump supporter, maybe not.
Possible he went to the rallies dressed to stand out so when he did commit his crime he would easily be identified.
His Twitter likes make me wonder if he had a left of center shift, was a leftist all along, or was just a nut.
It's also clear he had been planning/fantasizing about it for a while.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:28:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I think it's just based on no conservative knows who or what these people even are or where they came from.  I'd say they are up to no good just on those points.
View Quote

That doesn't make them terrorists. Just mysterious uniformly dressed people trolling the shit out of everyone.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:33:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
No shit.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:36:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Local Police Report • February 11, 2015

HIGHLAND PARK—Police arrested a 41-year-old resident and charged her with domestic battery, after having responded to a report of a physical dispute that allegedly occurred while she was driving near the intersection of Clavey and Green Bay Road at approximately 4:30am, February 9th.

The resident, Denise Pesina, was transported to bond court. Her court date is pending.

https://jwcdaily.com/2015/02/11/highland-park-resident-charged-with-domestic-battery/?fbclid=IwAR3Kh3wM0Z9EMUu_ESoT0L7eaTkk-wQSWVZIdY9Zt7_N64xITqDsnRndGJ8
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:36:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

A lot of stuff missed in that article, but no surprise.
Maybe the kid was a Trump supporter, maybe not.
His Twitter likes make me wonder if he had a left of center shift, or was just a nut.
It's also clear he had been planning/fantasizing about it for a while.
View Quote
Posting as Where's Waldo at Trump rallies?
Shooting up a town on Independence Day?

Yep great detective work there.
Page / 59
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top