BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 59
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:35:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not trying to be all tinfoilish, but, place was crowded, EVERYONE has a phone, cops had to be all over the place, how can a person who really stands out from the crowd by his looks, carry a rifle up a ladder without cops noticing, and 911 being flooded with calls.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ve seen the rose part in a couple of pics but are there any others that show the whole tattoo?

The rose tattoo seems to wrap all the way around the back side of his neck.  Not really consistent with DSA stylizations.

He seems to like to do the one-off on everything.

He's 'Awake' instead of 'Woke'.

https://tattooswin.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Ak-47-Gun-Tattoo-On-Back-Of-Arm-1.jpg

'47' instead of 'AK-47'

Not quite ballsy enough to commit to anything. Except shooting up a family-oriented 4th of July parade.

I'm still shocked he could move around and extend a 60 lb ladder, get up and back down without hurting himself.

Not trying to be all tinfoilish, but, place was crowded, EVERYONE has a phone, cops had to be all over the place, how can a person who really stands out from the crowd by his looks, carry a rifle up a ladder without cops noticing, and 911 being flooded with calls.

Don't assume the ladder was placed by the shooter.  It might have been, or it might have been placed in a hurry by cops trying to secure the area.  

He might have gone up stairs in a connected building, or climbed from a tree to an awning, or any number of other avenues.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:36:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Maybe the rifle was already up there..............
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ve seen the rose part in a couple of pics but are there any others that show the whole tattoo?

The rose tattoo seems to wrap all the way around the back side of his neck.  Not really consistent with DSA stylizations.

https://tattooswin.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Ak-47-Gun-Tattoo-On-Back-Of-Arm-1.jpg

'47' instead of 'AK-47'

Not quite ballsy enough to commit to anything. Except shooting up a family-oriented 4th of July parade.

I'm still shocked he could move around and extend a 60 lb ladder, get up and back down without hurting himself.

Maybe the rifle was already up there..............

Or broken down in a backpack.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Was dressed as a woman to hide his identity.
View Quote

Yeahhhhhh... that's the reason.

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:37:00 PM EDT
[#4]
All legally purchased guns.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:37:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Police Chief live now speaking to media:

Over 30 injured
6 murdered

Suspect planned the shooting weeks prior
Suspect gained access to roof of business via fire ladder
Dressed in women’s clothing
After firing 70+ rounds, suspect got off the roof and blended in with the crowd fleeing the scene and dropped the rifle on scene
Went to his mothers house and took her vehicle
When in custody, a second rifle was located in the vehicle
Other weapons were located at his residence

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:37:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Don't assume the ladder was placed by the shooter.  It might have been, or it might have been placed in a hurry by cops trying to secure the area.  

He might have gone up stairs in a connected building, or climbed from a tree to an awning, or any number of other avenues.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

'47' instead of 'AK-47'

It looks like it was put up there to secure the roof after the mass shooting.

the update said it was a fixed fire ecape ladder he used.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:38:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did he lie on the form about MJ use
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:38:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Meanwhile in Chicago:

July to Date
Shot & Killed: 14
Shot & Wounded: 77
Total Shot: 91
Total Homicides: 14

And crickets in the MSM...
View Quote

Fucking THIS!

Every weekend that shit goes down and the MSM is crickets.

I don't want to hear their fake outrage.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:38:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Contacts with Law Enforcement,  but nothing violent.

Had not been made aware of his videos.

Identified him by ATF tracing rifle.

Rifle "similar to AR-15."
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:38:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I’m surprised we haven’t seen a push to require drug tests to back up the declarations on the 4473.
View Quote

Piss on Form 4473 instead of in a cup and call it good.  
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:38:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm assuming he set the ladder himself. There are penalties for just setting those things out on walkways/ sidewalks without barriers and warnings and stuff. safety first!

otherwise it was already there.

Guess people just assume people are legit when they do shit in the middle of the day. Like setting up a ladder and climbing it. Maybe he had it (the rifle) broken down and/ or in a bag.

Obviously he did not want to be seen bringing it back down with him on the ladder. Maybe he didn't want to break it back down and/ or put it in an inconspicuous bag because of time constraints.
View Quote

There is a video somewhere on youtube of a group of prankers who tested out the hypothesis that looking official and carrying a ladder would let them get into places where they normally couldn't.  

They carried ladders into hotels, conference centers, banks..... etc.    In some cases, employees of the places they went into, held the doors for them.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DEvil's cabbage. They need to start surveilling Hunter before he totally loses his shit.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:40:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only thing that I could find was an ordinance violation for underage tobacco possession. Maybe a couple of traffic tickets as well.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:40:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

There is a video somewhere on youtube of a group of prankers who tested out the hypothesis that looking official and carrying a ladder would let them get into places where they normally couldn't.  

They carried ladders into hotels, conference centers, banks..... etc.    In some cases, employees of the places they went into, held the doors for them.
View Quote

I thought it was a clipboard and safety vest.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm assuming he set the ladder himself. There are penalties for just setting those things out on walkways/ sidewalks without barriers and warnings and stuff. safety first!

Guess people just assume people are legit when they do shit in the middle of the day. Like setting up a ladder and climbing it. Maybe he had it (the rifle) broken down and/ or in a bag.

Obviously he did not want to be seen bringing it back down with him on the ladder. Maybe he didn't want to break it back down and/ or put it in an inconspicuous bag because of time constraints.

Presumption everyone is legit and doing legit things.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Rifle was similar to an AR15, but won't say what it is.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:42:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Reporters asking retarded questions, how typical!
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:42:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Might be a mini 14

That would explain the delay in reloading
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:43:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:43:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Might be a mini 14
View Quote

What I am thinking.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:43:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Might be a mini 14
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Might be a mini 14

Or a SCAR.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:43:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Shooting was random and he didn't target a specific group.

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:44:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Only thing that I could find was an ordinance violation for underage tobacco possession. Maybe a couple of traffic tickets as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are likely Family issue or Psychiatric related calls for service.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:44:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The update says he planned it for weeks.

Used a fixed escape ladder.

Used cosmetics to disguise his tats.

had another rifle in the car.

Lone actor.

View Quote

I provided evidence that he had planned it for at least a year ten or so pages back.

ETA: Including screenshots from his drone footage, pictures of google maps, and a pin to indicate where his drone video started

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:44:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:45:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ha!

With that frail stick like body, I am guessing he had zero upper body strength to pull himself up to anywhere.

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:45:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I provided evidence that he had planned it for at least a year ten or so pages back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The update says he planned it for weeks.

Used a fixed escape ladder.

Used cosmetics to disguise his tats.

had another rifle in the car.

Lone actor.

Yeah, those vids and drawings are pretty damning in context now.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:45:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:45:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lot of sorry weirdos with inferiority problems out here.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:46:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Or a SCAR.
View Quote

No way he could afford a SCAR
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:46:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

AR-9, earlier in the thread they said it was "low powered"

....this is of course trying to believe anything the media puts out is correct.  They wouldn't know a front sight post from a bayonet stud.  The report of it being an M4 is really interesting.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:47:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

'47' instead of 'AK-47'

Since we don’t know the barrel length (as far as I know anyway) it could’ve easily been concealed in a tennis bag, golf bag, duffel bag or backpack. Even if it was a 16” barrel it’s easy enough to separate the upper & lower, stuff them in a bag & re-assemble on the roof. He would’ve needed a bag for the mags anyway.

Who knows maybe he was smart enough to go disguised. Put on a hi-vis vest, hard hat & no one would even think about you walking around with a ladder & bag. Or put on paint stained jeans & t-shirt & achieve the same invisible to the wealthy working stiff in a rich snobby suburb camouflage effect. There’s dozens of ways to blend in & remain inconspicuous, even carrying some heavy gear. Just have to look the part. I seriously doubt he just rolled up with the ladder, rifle slung & ready to rock.

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:47:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Ha!

With that frail stick like body, I am guessing he had zero upper body strength to pull himself up to anywhere.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha!

Cops just said it was a fire escape ladder that was permanently affixed to the building.

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:47:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I’m surprised we haven’t seen a push to require drug tests to back up the declarations on the 4473.
View Quote

A latest example of "thought police" quackery...
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:47:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, except Americans celebrating Independence Day.

That is, in fact, a group.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:47:45 PM EDT
[#36]
ANTIFA must be classified as a terrorist group and a shoot to kill order placed on them nationwide!
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:47:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or a SCAR.

Made a few bucks as a mid-temperature  rapper. Had paying followers.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:49:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or a SCAR.

George Soros pays very well for ANTIFA terrorists so…..
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:51:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure, if you want to cast a broad enough net, you can always define a group.

I hear they were all earthlings too.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:51:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Since we don't know the barrel length (as far as I know anyway) it could've easily been concealed in a tennis bag, golf bag, duffel bag or backpack. Even if it was a 16" barrel it's easy enough to separate the upper & lower, stuff them in a bag & re-assemble on the roof. He would've needed a bag for the mags anyway.

Who knows maybe he was smart enough to go disguised. Put on a hi-vis vest, hard hat & no one would even think about you walking around with a ladder & bag. Or put on paint stained jeans & t-shirt & achieve the same rich invisible working stiff in a rich snobby suburb camouflage effect. There's dozens of ways to blend in & remain inconspicuous, even carrying some heavy gear. Just have to look the part. I seriously doubt he just rolled up with the ladder, rifle slung & ready to rock.

View Quote
Well, he has a firefighter hi-viz outfit - so climbing up a fire escape that way probably wouldn't raise any eyebrows.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:52:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I'm surpised he could manhandle and set the ladder, then raise it... let alone climb it with a rifle. And then come back down without falling.
View Quote

Great point. If he used that ladder how did he get it there?  He has a Honda Fit not a truck. And as a 5’11” guy that has probably 60 pounds on that guy no way he got that ladder up himself. I can do it all day but I was building houses at his age. That kid has never done manual labor. Handling a ladder that size takes not only strength but technique.

More likely the police ladder.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:56:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Here's where my previous point was missed.

Let's agree that dude was a rabid lefty. All news articles say it. What is the expected outcome?

Nothing at this point realistically because each side has chosen their side and any slight against it will be necessary for the cause.

That was my point- we are fucked because it's so about sides reality won't matter anymore
View Quote
The political and cultural gain matters.

"You people keep killing us."

"It was one of you fuckfaces that did it, fuck off."  vs  "Sorry bro, take my standard cap magazines as a 'compromise' "

The very fact that the media scumwhores drop the story when it busts their narrative or hurts their side should be a BIG FUCKING CLUE TO YOU that it's got some political and cultural weight even if YOU don't understand it.

Anyway, you aint the boss of me and I will continue to attack to defend my God given rights.

We got your point, your point was dumb.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:58:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Great point. If he used that ladder how did he get it there?  He has a Honda Fit not a truck. And as a 5’11” guy that has probably 60 pounds on that guy no way he got that ladder up himself. I can do it all day but I was building houses at his age. That kid has never done manual labor. Handling a ladder that size takes not only strength but technique.

More likely the police ladder.
View Quote

He used a fire escape ladder.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:00:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

He used a fire escape ladder.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Just saw on Fox News live streaming that the shooter used an M4.
View Quote

I see.  Is that the next "AK-47" on the Journalist's Guide to Guns?

I'm totally sure he had a select-fire, short-barreled rifle...
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:00:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Normalcy bias in action.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:01:11 PM EDT
[#47]
I'd bet 10 bucks this kid never got laid... But will get laid out in prison.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:03:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Police Chief live now speaking to media:

Over 30 injured
6 murdered

Suspect planned the shooting weeks prior
Suspect gained access to roof of business via fire ladder
Dressed in women’s clothing
After firing 70+ rounds, suspect got off the roof and blended in with the crowd fleeing the scene and dropped the rifle on scene
Went to his mothers house and took her vehicle
When in custody, a second rifle was located in the vehicle
Other weapons were located at his residence

View Quote

Sounds like he at least tried to get away with it.  How was he identified so quickly?
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:06:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Maybe first responders put that ladder up and he used one in an alley or something. It would be easy for someone to assume someone wanted to take photos or watch from a roof as well.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 1:06:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

In his artwork, it looks like he is carrying a Mini 14 or an SKS with a box magazine. Possibly a flat-top AR but nothing shown with an AR-style carry handle.
The fact they haven't released the type of weapon is telling.
Page / 59
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top