BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 59
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:17:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Every news agency seems to be reporting the gun as being "legally acquired", and many online outlets reporting people that knew him call him a "stoner".

If he is a pothead, the weapon was not legally obtained.  He lied on the 4473.

View Quote

And a prohibited firearm both where he lived in Highwood and in Highland Park.  Was known to police...  

RIP to those murdered and prayers for the survivors, wounded and families.  
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:17:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Here’s where my previous point was missed.

Let’s agree that dude was a rabid lefty. All news articles say it. What is the expected outcome?

Nothing at this point realistically because each side has chosen their side and any slight against it will be necessary for the cause.

That was my point- we are fucked because it’s so about sides reality won’t matter anymore
View Quote

It should driven home, post after post, twitter after twitter, letter after letter that the main stream media is responsible for him in both covering for his actions and inciting him in the first place.  That is realistically what should be done and anyone who agrees with sweeping their culpability under the table and letting them white wash their "journalistic" behavior that led to him not getting treatment because every news story was on banning guns and how horrible the right nazis are.  Giving up this fight to expose the media is exactly what the leftist America hating media wants and DO NOT FUCKING GIVE IT TO THEM.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:17:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Just saw on Fox News live streaming that the shooter used an M4.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:18:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Fat assed mush mouthed asshole. He lived in the same house. Said they only said hi and bye to each other. He fucking knew, and so did his brother.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I seen no warning signs"

Well, I think I found part of the problem.

Fat assed mush mouthed asshole. He lived in the same house. Said they only said hi and bye to each other. He fucking knew, and so did his brother.

Yep.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:20:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Meanwhile in Chicago:

July to Date
Shot & Killed: 14
Shot & Wounded: 77
Total Shot: 91
Total Homicides: 14

And crickets in the MSM...
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:22:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Surprise surprise..

Highland Park shooting suspect was 'known to law enforcement'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsfBczc7bS0
View Quote

Fuck those 'journalists'.   "Overseas right wing symbol"?   Go on.....
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

So select fire?
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:24:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

He was part of a FAR RIGHT group from overseas.....uh...what did I miss....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Surprise surprise..

Highland Park shooting suspect was 'known to law enforcement'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsfBczc7bS0

He was part of a FAR RIGHT group from overseas.....uh...what did I miss....

Yeah, I'd like them to expand on that a bit....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowen_knot
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:25:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
May have lied on a form? Shocking..
View Quote

It matters.  It makes the process illegal.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:28:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Meanwhile in Chicago:

July to Date

View Quote

This...

But doesn't fit the narrative.  I surprised they evan mention the incident in Sweden.  Because you know only in USA.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:29:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So select fire?
View Quote

I am calling “shenanigans”!!!

If it was any type of “AR” style rifle, including a legit M4, the media would have been orgasmicly reporting about it last night.

Something seems fishy that they waited 24 hours to name the gun.

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:30:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lawsuits incoming for the manufacturer of the gun I bet.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:30:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Our country is fucked.  From the moment this shooting happened, it has been nothing but "both sides" trying to associate this guy with the other side.  It's sad to watch.   It's kind of pathetic that this is what we've devolved into.
View Quote

Constitutional rights are under constant assault.  If we do the decent thing and wait for the bodies to be buried before pushing back, the malignant left will have legislation written and passed while we take the high road.

It's sad, but it's the way it is.   And it is rapidly getting worse, with no signs of getting better.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:31:05 AM EDT
[#14]
I was gone all day looking at cars for my son.  When I got home at 8pm I saw the news. Thank God all of these shooters are not properly trained.  The audio they had on TV sounded like he was just pulling the trigger and firing wildly into the crowd.  Anyone with some skill would have made those count.  

I hope they hang this guy.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:31:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Did Palmetto State lose a customer?
or will it be a Bushmaster?
Daniel Defense?
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:32:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

As if gun owners in Illinois weren't all ready being treated like criminals. Springfield is about to go in dry. I expect mag limits and a lot of evil features to be made illegal.
View Quote

If Illinois does that, I’m leaving for Missouri .

They can go leech tax money off of some other schlub.

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:33:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Highland Park shooter's uncle says he was a loner who was 'acting normal' at home the night before massacre despite his sinister rap videos and drawings: Lost his Panera Bread job in pandemic and was living alone in apartment behind parents' house

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/13/59886909-0-image-a-1_1657023785855.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/06/59871855-10982393-The_location_where_the_shooter_was_holed_up_is_thought_to_be_on_-a-51_1656998897523.jpg

The location where the shooter was holed up is thought to be on top of Gearheads, an outdoor equipment store. A ladder can be seen propped against its wall in this image taken after the shooting

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/07/05/06/59871855-10982393-image-m-57_1656998911995.jpg

A close-up shows the ladder propped against the wall of the single-story Gearheads store. It has been suggested that this is where shooter Bobby Crimo opened fire from, although investigators have yet to confirm that this was the ladder he used

More
View Quote

I'm surpised he could manhandle and set the ladder, then raise it... let alone climb it with a rifle. And then come back down without falling.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:34:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Meanwhile in Chicago:

July to Date

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:36:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I was going with brightly colored hair.

Which is what I like to call:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369122/45FE245C-1543-4587-BB9F-2536B7DDEFA7_png-2442413.JPG

I think everyone who remembers the media coverage of the Aurora theater shooting / shooter , remembers that James Holmes looked like he was doped up real good for his courtroom appearance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SSRI's
SSReyes

I was going with brightly colored hair.

Which is what I like to call:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369122/45FE245C-1543-4587-BB9F-2536B7DDEFA7_png-2442413.JPG

I think everyone who remembers the media coverage of the Aurora theater shooting / shooter , remembers that James Holmes looked like he was doped up real good for his courtroom appearance.

SRReyes
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:41:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The media is drooling over the image on his account, but, there is ZERO indications he had ANY affiliation with some EU group (at least, at this point).
He was a lefty... and the media is doing their darndest to hide that fact.

Once the PD does some more work and releases some type of interview, which will be filtered through a political lens that only Ill could allow, we will get to see how fucked up he was.

The "47" tat and black suit/red tie/white shirt was because he thought he was Agent 47 from the game.
He dressed up like than when eye'ing the president (Trump, not Bidensky)

Lets also not forget a simple truth... he targeted a 4th of July parade... not Pride or JuneTeenth rally.
View Quote

This right here is what needs to be focused on.  IF he was a freedom loving American, he wouldn't be going after people at Independence Day .
Unfortunately, due to the governments reaction to the Wuhan, this is going to keep happening.  
They effed with. so many young minds
The governments reaction was planned and contrived, and they are getting the results that they desired.
They need people to look to the government to take care of them because people no longer know what to do.
Thank you public education system

/rant over
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:43:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The rose tattoo seems to wrap all the way around the back side of his neck.  Not really consistent with DSA stylizations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ve seen the rose part in a couple of pics but are there any others that show the whole tattoo?

The rose tattoo seems to wrap all the way around the back side of his neck.  Not really consistent with DSA stylizations.

He seems to like to do the one-off on everything.

He's 'Awake' instead of 'Woke'.

'47' instead of 'AK-47'

Not quite ballsy enough to commit to anything. Except shooting up a family-oriented 4th of July parade.

I'm still shocked he could move around and extend a 60 lb ladder, get up and back down without hurting himself.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:53:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

LOL.  Highland Park is not a shithole - other than politically.
View Quote
Highland Park is outrageously expensive for anything. They do it to keep riffraff (read that as Gentiles or anyone not making $125K+ a year) out. It is pretty much a shithole otherwise; Old Fort Sheridan was north of the town. I am shocked the town hasn't sued to bring it back.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:53:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If it was any type of “AR” style rifle, including a legit M4, the media would have been orgasmicly reporting about it last night.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So select fire?

I was just thinking this A.M., obviously not an AR pattern rifle or we would have heard, AR15, AR15, fully semi 24/7 in the MSM.

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:54:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Meanwhile in Chicago:

July to Date

View Quote
Most of those shootings and homicides happened in "snitches get stiches" land. There's not much the police or prosecutors can do.  There's not much the community can do in the near term, because it's a multi-generational problem.  It took generations to get here, it will take more generations than that to get out.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:54:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

So select fire?
View Quote

That's all that was said.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:55:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

They had one at our hometown event till the fireworks started. Can't say I felt safer but they were definitely watching the crowds. It was in a large park too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every town police force needs to have drones providing overwatch for public events. It sucks, especially for a holiday celebrating liberty, but it should be part of improving security.
LOL

They had one at our hometown event till the fireworks started. Can't say I felt safer but they were definitely watching the crowds. It was in a large park too.

Town I live in is fairly small. They are however, rather tech friendly. They are very much into using drones, and even have classes for the kids in town to learn to use drones safely. They've done a lot of trainings with drones for a variety of scenarios.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:56:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://tattooswin.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Ak-47-Gun-Tattoo-On-Back-Of-Arm-1.jpg

'47' instead of 'AK-47'

Not quite ballsy enough to commit to anything. Except shooting up a family-oriented 4th of July parade.

I'm still shocked he could move around and extend a 60 lb ladder, get up and back down without hurting himself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ve seen the rose part in a couple of pics but are there any others that show the whole tattoo?

https://tattooswin.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Ak-47-Gun-Tattoo-On-Back-Of-Arm-1.jpg

'47' instead of 'AK-47'

Not trying to be all tinfoilish, but, place was crowded, EVERYONE has a phone, cops had to be all over the place, how can a person who really stands out from the crowd by his looks, carry a rifle up a ladder without cops noticing, and 911 being flooded with calls.

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:57:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Most of those shootings and homicides happened in "snitches get stiches" land. There's not much the police or prosecutors can do.  There's not much the community can do in the near term, because it's a multi-generational problem.  It took generations to get here, it will take more generations than that to get out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meanwhile in Chicago:

July to Date

Yeah, it’s a fine stat but there are perfectly valid reasons why a criminal underclass shooting each other up doesn’t get national attention but a parade of upper class families getting randomly shot up is a national event.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:00:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Meanwhile in Chicago:

July to Date

View Quote

To be fair, most of those shot and killed in Chicago are ganged up, generations deep, and this is the lifestyle they’ve chosen.  They don’t snitch, they don’t help police clear cases, sometimes a kid gets caught in the crossfire and they mourn but they handle their tribal beefs in-house and the cycle continues.  They don’t want help and they don’t expect change.  Generally, if you’re not in a gang and stay out of gang territory, you’ll be unaffected.

However, one should be able to expect to walk in a parade in the suburbs or go to a country music concert without being gunned down by a stranger from a roof top.

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:00:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Not trying to be all tinfoilish, but, place was crowded, EVERYONE has a phone, cops had to be all over the place, how can a person who really stands out from the crowd by his looks, carry a rifle up a ladder without cops noticing, and 911 being flooded with calls.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

'47' instead of 'AK-47'

Maybe the rifle was already up there..............
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:02:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I don’t believe private gun sales are legal in Illinois, and you have to get a license from the state. But if you haven’t had certain interactions with the justice system that are disqualifying the default is that you can get the license and buy firearms.
View Quote

You can sell privately. But you still need to ensure both parties have the state issued FOID and seller is responsible for running the buyer's FOID for verification and approval through the Illinois State Police website.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:04:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Live presser coming up. Police will announce charges.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:06:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

People in general have no clue WTF is actually going on around them. Lack of PERSEC, OPSEC, and Situational Awareness. Just observe people the next time you pump gas or are in a store or parking lot. If I were a super criminal, on Saturday alone, I could've had numerous wallets, purses, pets, phones, food items and automobiles from a grocery store parking lot. Everyone is too wrapped up in their personal electronics to actually look around and process their individual situation.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:08:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

'47' instead of 'AK-47'

I'm assuming he set the ladder himself. There are penalties for just setting those things out on walkways/ sidewalks without barriers and warnings and stuff. safety first!

otherwise it was already there.

Guess people just assume people are legit when they do shit in the middle of the day. Like setting up a ladder and climbing it. Maybe he had it (the rifle) broken down and/ or in a bag.

Obviously he did not want to be seen bringing it back down with him on the ladder. Maybe he didn't want to break it back down and/ or put it in an inconspicuous bag because of time constraints.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:11:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

'47' instead of 'AK-47'

And the ladder was already set up.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:17:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I believe in 2A but....

I voted for Trump twice but....

J6 was an insurection....

There was no election fraud....

View Quote

Funny how you forget to mention the true insurrection.  

The false dossier paid for by Hillary and the DNC

The coordination with the mainstream media to publicize it and spark FBI interest

The falsified FISA warrant used to spy on the Trump campaign which used the Russia dossier as evidence

Facts are Americans are pissed. The true treason and attempted overthrow was by Democrats and the mainstream media.  Jan 6th was nothing compared to what Dems did

You would see better if you pulled your head out of your rear
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:18:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Lots of lefties show up at Trump rallies.

Lots of people on the right show up at biden rallies.

That nutjob is a left wing crazy fuck. His likes on twitter are obviously lefty shit.

Crazy hair color is NOT a right wing thing... Not when you 22
View Quote

Here we go again: Bashing the lefties crusade, much like the right wing authoritarian Trump cultists tried to push false misinformation after Jan. 6; by blaming Antifa and BLM for the traitorous insurrection.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:18:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

We are in a culture war in a country that theoretically democratically elects leaders. This stuff matters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The rose is on the left side of his neck and the stem wraps around to the right. The fist is not included but I agree that looks pretty much like a tat for Democratic socialists of america.

Everyone keeps asking why we need to know party affiliation...It's not party affiliation, it knowing the motive and the roots, motivations. It helps inform the public about the true nature of violence and who commits it. And it is something that the the press (the left) constantly attempts to blame on the right.

Luckily we have alternate media that helps to uncover the truth so they can't hide it when the subway shooter turns out to be a black supremist who wanted to kill non-blacks. Or the black nationalist that wanted to mow down 6 people in wakeusha at a parade. Wondering when someone is going to point out that Highland Park is a suburb of Chicago and no one seems to care about the all the black people that were shot in the city this weekend but want to focus only on these white people that got shot.

I'll take dangerous freedom over "safe" tyranny any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Let’s agree that dude was a rabid lefty. All news articles say it. What is the expected outcome?

Nothing at this point realistically because each side has chosen their side and any slight against it will be necessary for the cause.

That was my point- we are fucked because it’s so about sides reality won’t matter anymore

We are in a culture war in a country that theoretically democratically elects leaders. This stuff matters.

Honest question - if the shooter was a rabid gun and trump supporter would you rethink your support?

On the flip side if they were a rabid leftist do you think it would have any impact of the tone of the country?
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:18:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Information Uncovered Overnight Shows Highland Park Shooter, Bobby Crimo, Is Tied to Socialists, Progressives, Antifa and the Occult
View Quote

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/breaking-exclusive-information-uncovered-overnight-shows-highland-park-shooter-bobby-crimo-tied-socialists-progressives-antifa-occult/
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Yep.  wearing a suit dressed like Agent 47.  In the 2007 movie Agent 47 was hired to assinate the Russian President.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:19:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It should driven home, post after post, twitter after twitter, letter after letter that the main stream media is responsible for him in both covering for his actions and inciting him in the first place.  That is realistically what should be done and anyone who agrees with sweeping their culpability under the table and letting them white wash their "journalistic" behavior that led to him not getting treatment because every news story was on banning guns and how horrible the right nazis are.  Giving up this fight to expose the media is exactly what the leftist America hating media wants and DO NOT FUCKING GIVE IT TO THEM.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m not saying different - I’m saying it’s sad this country has gotten to that point
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:20:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

'47' instead of 'AK-47'

Attachment Attached File

I don't think that guy had ever climbed a ladder before. Let alone set it up and extended it.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:23:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Every news agency seems to be reporting the gun as being "legally acquired", and many online outlets reporting people that knew him call him a "stoner".

View Quote

Maybe Hunter Xiden set a precedence.....we should go look at that......oh wait...
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:23:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'd like them to expand on that a bit....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowen_knot
View Quote
My Apple keyboards must be racist.

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:28:28 PM EDT
[#45]
LIVE: Highland Park police provide update

LIVE: Highland Park police provide update as at least six killed in mass shooting
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:30:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif

I don't think that guy had ever climbed a ladder before. Let alone set it up and extended it.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Spock_-shit-675.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

'47' instead of 'AK-47'

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Spock_-shit-675.gif

I’m going with this. Don’t seem him strapping it to the roof of his FiT.

Ladder was probably put up after the incident to look for him/ evidence.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:30:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Here we go again: Bashing the lefties lefties' crusade, much like the right wing authoritarian Trump cultists tried to push false misinformation after Jan. 6; by blaming Antifa and BLM for the traitorous insurrection.
View Quote

LOL

Trump sycophants are right-leaning populists.

Lamest insurrection ever.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:30:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Was dressed as a woman to hide his identity.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#49]
The update says he planned it for weeks.

Used a fixed escape ladder.

Used cosmetics to disguise his tats.

had another rifle in the car.

Lone actor.

Link Posted: 7/5/2022 12:34:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m surprised we haven’t seen a push to require drug tests to back up the declarations on the 4473.
Page / 59
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top