User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:37:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I seriously doubt there's anyone here that has shared a bed with a black woman.

The bullshit they deal with is definitely worth addressing.

The very nature of their hair means that typically white styles aren't feasible without literally burning their scalp with chemicals, or spending ridiculous money to have poor Indian people's hair woven onto their heads.

My ex got her masters, started a job, and was dragged into her boss' office to talk about her hair. Nothing crazy like a fro, and was professional looking twists with a similar profile to an up-do of straight hair, but her boss tried to demand that she straightened her hair to make it less "ethnic". HR put her in her fucking place real quick.

If you haven't at the very least seen Chris Rock's documentary 'Good Hair', your opinion here is invalid.
View Quote

I’ve hooked up with a few black women... and I know plenty of other Arfcommers who have.   Your comment is pretty ignorant.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:45:12 AM EDT
[#2]
How about facial hair? I didn’t hire a guy once because he had a mole with some like 6” hairs growing outa that fucker. I didn’t want to have to look at that all day long. Gross.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:19:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Glad to see Congress got the budget balanced.
View Quote

Congress averted a national crisis that could have had devastating affect.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
At this point, every bill that passes out of Congress needs to be reviewed by a panel of federal judges to determine whether it is constitutional.

There is nothing in the Constitution remotely allowing this.
View Quote

Your understanding of the Constitution is flawed; it's not a document that tells folks what they can do.  It tells the government what they can't.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:24:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I wonder if they considered that the more ridiculous looking the hair the less likely the hair owner is looking for a job in the first place?
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 1:02:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I wonder if they considered that the more ridiculous looking the hair the less likely the hair owner is looking for a job in the first place?
View Quote

Just in case the wife beater shirt, pajama bottoms and slippers don't get the point across.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

While it might "sound nice" the practical application of such a law amounts to force.  Giving an ANTIFA thug working for the Department of Hair Protection the power to f' you up if you don't comply.  So how do you limit the scope of the law to achieve something reasonable and not give thugs so much power they can f' you up.  Well, I don't know how to do that either LOL
View Quote

The solution to this conundrum is simple.
All it takes is a conscious effort to err on the side of freedom.  You never make the the law in the first place.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 8:07:29 PM EDT
[#9]
An employee with front office public contact is paid to represent the company in a professional manner. I don't see where dreds convey a professional appearance.
If they're in the back of some plant with no public contact it's less of an issue
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 8:24:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Can personally verify from more than one experience. Usually comes complete with unshaven pits, legs and probably everything else.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

a white woman with dreads means they are 100% crazy

Can personally verify from more than one experience. Usually comes complete with unshaven pits, legs and probably everything else.

yeah I hear that....I really cant deal with the hairly legs and pits.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 8:26:17 PM EDT
[#11]
In the Finance Industry before you can rock crazy hair you need to prove yourself...after you make money for folks, you can rock what ever hear you want

Pete and Jon Najarian have the coolest hair in the industry
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 8:39:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh thank God !!! I was worried about this.. .

Thank God our lawmakers have their priorities straight!!!

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top