Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 9:03:54 AM EDT
[#1]
It can not possibly get better unless a large meteor takes out Moscow. Even then I doubt it. Evil has been unleashed by Putin and Xi and they can't control it. The only superpower is afraid of its own shadow. The global impact of the war in Ukraine is reshaping the economic and political alignment of the world. It is revealing corruption is a global disease. Food and energy resources are severely affected and the impact will be felt for years if not decades.

Those who can do something about it won't because the fix doesn't fit their agenda.

Those who might do something don't have the courage.

Those who are indifferent are about to learn a hard lesson. There is no opting out.

All of us are screwed one way or another.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 9:11:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have to pay $6 fucking dollars a gallon for gas, how the fuck am I supposed to ignore that?
View Quote

Kameltoe: "Buy an electric car"
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 9:31:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 10:09:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Things are going pretty good for me.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:18:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Things are going pretty good for me.
View Quote

They are still going well for a lot of people.  Even during the Great Depression there were people who made money.

That doesn't mean there isn't pain for a lot of folks on the horizon, and that pain could largely have been avoided.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:08:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

this.... they will need another lockdown due to covid to control the mail in ballets.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The dems are not in a good light right now, are running out of talking points and taking a stand on being able to sexually indoctrinate children, they are beating war drums, being caught in lies left and right, and in general have never been this reviled (that I can recall).  It's an election year and they don't have a lot to lose.

They are cornered in a sense, and cornered animals are the most dangerous.   Anything can happen.  I put nothing past them, including another wave of of illness to try and cover another wave of cheating.

I think this is going to be a long, hot summer.

this.... they will need another lockdown due to covid to control the mail in ballets.

But I can't dance.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:09:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Enjoy your listeria.
View Quote

It just doesn't taste the same, after the big clean up.  Sort of like Sunkist tuna doesn't taste as good without the dolphin.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:23:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We're barely 1 year into Biden's regime, imagine what 3 more years of this shit will do to this country.
View Quote
At some point, the USA becomes "unsalvageable."  So much insanity around the world...

I'm going all in on living for today while I'm still 6' above-ground and world isn't yet engulfed in new Xiden-Fauci-Gates pandemic 2.0 or WWIII or who knows what else.  

Maximum fun and adventure!
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:56:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Riots, looting, murder, rape, beheadings and shortage of tp.

Typical summer since 2020. The new normal.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 8:02:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I think they will try. They know by polls lots o democrats are fucked come election, they faced no punishment, or even investigations in the cheating in 2020, so why not expand that cheating to lock in dem politicians, because were so close to creating utopia !
View Quote

That shit won't work again.

If they try, I fully expect some version of....

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation...

With all that brings with it.  
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top