Link Posted: 9/4/2023 7:30:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Did this in 4 hours today
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 7:55:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Agreed. While those numbers are better than 99% of the population, and great for a 175 lb 47 year old, they’re not out of the realm for those of us who put in the work at the gym.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think I’m  pretty good at 47 and 175lb

Ran 5mi last week @7:09 avg/mi

In the weight room:

I’m doing 5sets x 6 @260 on bench

5sets x 6 @ 310 on squat

I don't believe you, sorry.

Why not? None of that is unbelievable.

Maybe because every fitness thread is unbelievable.  I have a short list in my head of regular fitness posters who I would take their word for it if they said they did something, yourself included.  I'm skeptical of most.  One guy says he's sub 4% body fat every day and functioning as normal for example.

Which I totally understand. I agree with you. It's just those numbers posted seem pretty reasonable to me.

Agreed. While those numbers are better than 99% of the population, and great for a 175 lb 47 year old, they’re not out of the realm for those of us who put in the work at the gym.

Just upped those numbers a bit.

did 6x6 @ 315 tonight
did 3mi @ 7:07 the other day
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 7:57:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m height weight proportionate, hike regularly and beyond that don’t care.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 12:40:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I am fit to be tied usually.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top