Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:06:22 PM EDT
[#1]
The government will never admit to a failed social experiment and will squash anyone that thinks otherwise. Have you ever met someone on the far left admit they were wrong, it's a Unicorn. Their hatred of the right/conservative is stronger than the destruction of society, so admiting their wrong will bring down their house of cards of failed ideology, fearing the inevitable "we tried to tell you."
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:07:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Based on what I've read, the .gov over there treats patriotism as a harsher crime vs devil worship inspired killings...
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:08:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Then cite??  How, where, when?  You have seen them push back?  You have my attention.  Please explain.

The benefit concert?  Is that pushing back?
View Quote
Some performers were on TV today.  The message I heard was they can't be allowed to stop our concerts...mah concerts...  Well, you know they think their shows are important to the world.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:13:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Some performers were on TV today.  The message I heard was they can't be allowed to stop our concerts...mah concerts...  Well, you know they think their shows are important to the world.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then cite??  How, where, when?  You have seen them push back?  You have my attention.  Please explain.

You're right...My bad. 

Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:14:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's sad to see a country that once ruled half the planet with iron fist turn into a pussified nation.
View Quote
How many helpless  people have been killed in the US by akbahrs???

How is the US any safer than the U.K.?

You can't prevent an attack like this one. All you can do is show up 10 minutes later and fill the body bags and mop up the blood.

All the victims could have been armed. They would still be ran the fuvk over by this vehicle.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:15:44 PM EDT
[#6]
To Many have drunk the propaganda Koolade for far to long.

So many are so gullible, just like half of the usa too.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:16:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
The US news may not report it, but that is no excuse for ignorance.

Name a European country you don't think is fighting back.

We can start there.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:16:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How can the common man stand there and watch this unfold?
View Quote

When you have been a "subject" for thousands of years, you don't have the mental capacity required to act as a free man would.  We cannot comprehend why they are pussies, because our nation has always been a free nation.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:17:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn i am sick of this SHIT! I'm ready! Lets get it on! It's time for us to go all WWIII on this cancer now!
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:18:13 PM EDT
[#10]
They lost their will in the 20th century.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:19:27 PM EDT
[#11]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Pepes
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:20:49 PM EDT
[#12]
The government would stop them, same as here.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:23:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Several Reasons:

1. Afraid of being called "racist".
2. Anarcho-Tyranny (the protected class does as it wishes, with government approval or a blind eye, while the normal people have the law/government fully weaponized and deployed against them)
3. Had it too good, too long, victory has defeated them.

ETA:

Don't laugh, Europe is/was a much tougher nut to crack than the US, it will be here soon, already we are seeing attacks on the 1A and 2A.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:25:11 PM EDT
[#14]
The ones that would speak out and gain a following are punished. It's fucking terrifying to see how fucked they are, and to see how hard half of our country  is trying to push that on us. I really feel for dudes like Bradders, Pesty and the other UK guys. they are in a bad spot.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:28:05 PM EDT
[#15]
What's the saying an unarmed populace is a controlled populace? Or something to that effect.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:34:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yep.
View Quote
Then let us convince ISIS that striking at our politicians would frighten us more than striking at the populace.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:34:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We can start there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We can start there.
Let's see you answer and cite what I asked first very evasive.  That type of response is consistent with those who no nothing but want to appear like they know something.  

But I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.  What is the london mayor name again?  I forget.

Oh yea, ever hear of Garland Texas?  Heck ever hear about a food processing plant up around OK city?
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:36:53 PM EDT
[#18]
#1 They don't have the Bill of Rights.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:37:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Damn i am sick of this SHIT! I'm ready! Lets get it on! It's time for us to go all WWIII on this cancer now!
View Quote
Are you military?  I am not, but curious if you are.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:38:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What are they going to push back with? Harsh language and bad food?
View Quote
with bee tattoos
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:42:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 2nd Amendment is only half of the equation.

You still have to have people willing to use arms to defend themselves and their right to survive.

We could air drop 10 million Glocks, each packaged with 500 rounds of Federal HST and 7 magazines, into England and all that would happen is 9.x million Glocks would be turned in to local authorities and a few would go missing.
This.
My brother married an English woman. Her sister came to visit a few yrs ago and brought her boyfriend. The boyfriend was late 30's to 40 yrs old and prided himself on being a Londoner. Nice guy, we had some beers and a few laughs. I offered to take him out shooting while he was in Az. You would've thought I'd insulted the Queen. In a deeply offended tone, he responded to my offer with, "I've never shot a gun in my life!" He was quite proud of that fact.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:43:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Let's see you answer and cite what I asked first very evasive.  That type of response is consistent with those who no nothing but want to appear like they know something.  

But I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.  What is the london mayor name again?  I forget.

Oh yea, ever hear of Garland Texas?  Heck ever hear about a food processing plant up around OK city?
View Quote
Much chest thumping.

Since you can't simply post a single country we can start with with those cowardly French.

All public knowledge.

Operation Chammal
Operation Barkhone
Operation Sentinal
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:46:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Judge Janine was interviewing several individuals about this....and she was not happy.

GBR has an "After-the-Fact" govt......Disarm the people / Import rabid jihadists / Install cameras on every lamp post / have plenty of plastic bags for body parts.
There are 23,000 people of interest in the country
There are 3,000 HIGH RISK people of interest.
10 Downing will raise the threat level one notch at the COBRA meeting tomorrow.....Judge's eye's rolling
Fun Fact: It takes 60 people to effectively monitor 1 person of interest......do the math on that one.
HIGH RISK PERSONNEL  may get ankle monitors for a while.......Jeezus GBR......Deport the fuckers and be done with them.
Elections coming up:  No Conservatives.......just less liberal May and the real liberal Labor candidate.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:48:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Much chest thumping.

Since you can't simply post a single country we can start with with those cowardly French.

All public knowledge.

Operation Chammal
Operation Barkhone
Operation Sentinal
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Much chest thumping.

All public knowledge.

Operation Chammal
Operation Barkhone
Operation Sentinal
Meh...the point went way over your head.  Moving on as you do not understand this concept.  

***here is a hint, chest thumper, who is dying in the UK?  Why are they dying?

Many countries have their military doing something.  Some of those same countries have disarmed their citizens and their citizens die because of it.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:54:01 PM EDT
[#25]
It is not sad. it is criminal. the blood of millions of fallen Tommys are boiling in their graves.

How could a country that killed over 20,000 Sudanese dervish fanatics in a few hours over cotton fields in Egypt could be reduced to this in 6 generations will be

A QUESTION THE ISLAMIC SCHOLARS OF OXFORD WILL STRUGGLE TO ANSWER IN 200 YEARS
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:56:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Meh...the point went way over your head.  Moving on as you do not understand this concept.  

Many countries have their military doing something.  Some of those same countries have disarmed their citizens and their citizens die because of it.  
View Quote
Why the edit?

Realize it was retarded?

And you've made no point other than showcase your own ignorance.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:00:04 AM EDT
[#27]
3 major attacks in 10 weeks

How long before they remove the bell from Big Ben and replace it with a megaphone for the Call to Prayer?

GBR should stop castrating itself.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:00:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Why the edit?

Realize it was retarded?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why the edit?

Realize it was retarded?
The edit merely ADDED what came after the asterisks.  I felt bad for you and thought you might want a hint.  Have a good night, enjoy all your justifications of disarming citizens.  

Off to google chucklehead to make sure it means what I think it means...just sayin.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:01:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Why the edit?

Realize it was retarded?

And you've made no point other than showcase your own ignorance.
View Quote
Muh, muh, muh edits....retarded....points...ingnorance 
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:01:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

You see what we allow here and you wonder how they allow it there? LOL. Funny shit man. Funny shit.....
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:03:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You see what we allow here and you wonder how they allow it there? LOL. Funny shit man. Funny shit.....
View Quote
Exactly, hey what was everyone's reaction to Evergreen College? Or Mizzou? Or all the BLM shit? or Ferguson?

ETA:

The ONLY difference, is the demographics involved, and the fact we still have quasi-free speech, and guns.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:03:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:06:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The edit merely ADDED what came after the asterisks.  I felt bad for you and thought you might want a hint.  Have a good night, enjoy all your justifications of disarming citizens.  

Off to google chucklehead to make sure it means what I think it means...just sayin.
View Quote
You can go ahead and google European involvement in the war on terror while you're at it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:07:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:08:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They get arrested if they say anything about it so they can only use bad food.
View Quote
Good luck with that if the food isn't halal 
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:08:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You can go ahead and google European involvement in the war on terror while you're at it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure you have book marked on reddit or 4chan.  Have a good night.  

Yea Chucklehead means what I thought it meant...
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:09:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Conditioned apathy.
View Quote
Beyond that, simple denial.

Its a typical human trait, this isn't happening, it can't be happening...

I bet every single Jew or Gypsy who got loaded into a Train Car thought there was no way this is happening, Hell even up until they closed the door on the Gas Chamber or kneeled 'em down by a ditch... you can see the reaction when someone breaks that denial (Warsaw Ghetto Uprising).

ETA:

Just look at the ISIS execution videos, thats denial, it isn't happening, it can't be happening to me...

The Only guy I saw do something was the Italian... who jumped up and tried to fight yelling "I'll show you how and Italian Dies..." or similar.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:10:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm sure you have book marked on reddit or 4chan.  Have a good night.  

Yea Chucklehead means what I thought it meant...
View Quote
Running from facts only keeps you ignorant.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:16:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You can't prevent an attack like this one. All you can do is show up 10 minutes later and fill the body bags and mop up the blood.

All the victims could have been armed. They would still be ran the fuvk over by this vehicle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's sad to see a country that once ruled half the planet with iron fist turn into a pussified nation.

Preventing it requires proactive measures, not reactive.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:20:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Killing off two generations of their best men, followed up by multiple generations of feminism eating away at the remainder, has made them weak.
View Quote
The first part doesn't explain the Scandinavian countries.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:22:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Too Good, for Too Long, Victory has Defeated Them.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:29:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The 2nd Amendment is only half of the equation.

You still have to have people willing to use arms to defend themselves and their right to survive.

We could air drop 10 million Glocks, each packaged with 500 rounds of Federal HST and 7 magazines, into England and all that would happen is 9.x million Glocks would be turned in to local authorities and a few would go missing.
View Quote
perfect post.

The brits have bitched themselves into slavery over decades.  From the most dominant power in the world to the biggest bunch of bitches on the planet.  I've had multiple arguments with brits that firmly believe the placation, disarmament and retreat are the only ways to be safe.  A few of them have strongly argued with a straight face that being the victim of crime is preferable and "better" than fighting back with violence.

They are fucking insane.  

They'll just let themselves be obliterated.  I don't see the US doing any better. Even with Trump here, every swinging dick in the country is fighing hard to keep Islamic killers coming here as fast as possible, and with every attack, comes renewed cries of "but it's not islam!" from pretty much everyone but Trump and GD.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:44:13 AM EDT
[#43]
History has now taught us:

Wear Hugo Boss and the Brits will fight to keep you out with every ounce of their being.
Wear bathrobes and they will hand you their daughters and throw anyone in jail who objects to your invasion.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:50:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Maybe I should have added a DEUS VULT after the verse above??
View Quote
Why didn't you just quote the verse?  Here I will do it for you:

"Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

The thing is, that verse in its proper context has nothing to do with the situation.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 1:01:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

My brother married an English woman. Her sister came to visit a few yrs ago and brought her boyfriend. The boyfriend was late 30's to 40 yrs old and prided himself on being a Londoner. Nice guy, we had some beers and a few laughs. I offered to take him out shooting while he was in Az. You would've thought I'd insulted the Queen. In a deeply offended tone, he responded to my offer with, "I've never shot a gun in my life!" He was quite proud of that fact.
View Quote
I got something like that from a New Yorker that moved here. She even told me that she was taught anyone who carried a gun was "looking" for trouble.
Brainwashed sheep.

The UK is an example of decades of brainwashing. This is why so many would rather virtue signal than actually try to save their own lives.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 1:05:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Unless something happens with in the next decade to stop in the influx of muslims. I think either way you look at it we will eventually a see a genocide.

Either by Muslims openly killing infidels or desperate native citizens electing some politician who's finally willing to do something about the problem, regardless of how totalitarian they are.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 1:06:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Hitler ruined genocide for everyone.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 1:22:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Killing off two generations of their best men, followed up by multiple generations of feminism eating away at the remainder, has made them weak.
I guess that's evidence that the Marxist infiltration was enough all on its own, but killing millions of the continents best men couldn't have helped.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 2:02:19 AM EDT
[#49]
It hasn't got bad enough.

These attacks are child's play.

Something like that market attack in Kabul but at the Louvre.

The terrorists have yet to destroy something they love.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 2:15:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Their vote is what to watch. If they vote Labour then they are basically saying "We want Refugees, we don't care about terror attacks".
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top