[#1]
Grieve and luv
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 2:51:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pussification is for keeps.
View Quote
Pacifistcation or pussification....same thing....
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 2:54:21 AM EDT
[#3]
That dangerous flatware. 
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 3:11:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Islamic terrorism is the symptom. Liberalism is the disease.
The problem with liberals is they are full of doubt and self loathing. Especially towards any facet of western culture.
Which results in a weird shift of core values. They would really rather be rapped than be called a racist. They are also incapable of admitting they are wrong. And will get real violent real quick when you question their beliefs.

let a mentality like that distill for a few generations and you have Western Europe and our coasts.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 3:23:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Their vote is what to watch. If they vote Labour then they are basically saying "We want Refugees, we don't care about terror attacks".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How can the common man stand there and watch this unfold?

Their vote is what to watch. If they vote Labour then they are basically saying "We want Refugees, we don't care about terror attacks".
The deeper a nation falls into leftist control, the less anyone can trust their elections. To them election fraud is just good business.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 3:25:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Islamic terrorism is the symptom. Liberalism is the disease.
The problem with liberals is they are full of doubt and self loathing. Especially towards any facet of western culture.
Which results in a weird shift of core values. They would really rather be rapped than be called a racist. They are also incapable of admitting they are wrong. And will get real violent real quick when you question their beliefs.

let a mentality like that distill for a few generations and you have Western Europe and our coasts.
View Quote
Liberalism is like AIDS, it doesn't kill the host itself, it just compromises the host's immune system to the point to where something else kills it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 5:10:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sad that the country who brought us Winston Churchill has become what it has
View Quote
I think Churchill would have had a great many of the people who enable this shite to happen shot.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 5:23:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well I did see the British news telling people to "Run, Hide, Tell"
View Quote
PC party line. There are already reports of the people fighting back last night against the knife attackers. It's down to the individual, not their nationality, as to whether they fight back.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 5:32:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Because they don't have freedom of speech.

Police swoop on garden party where song mocking the death of Osama Bin Laden was played

Cherry Hinton party-goers deny making racist comments and are furious claiming police overreacted when force helicopter was deployed

Police swooped on a garden party where a song mocking the death of terrorist Osama bin Laden was played.

The force helicopter and 10 officers were sent to a home in Highdene Road, Cherry Hinton after a complaint from members of the public the music was too loud and people were allegedly shouting anti-Islamic abuse.

Initially one officer was sent to the street at about 10pm on Thursday (May 25) but more arrived and the force helicopter was deployed when the officer called in for back up.

Party goers claim the officer “took offence” at a song mocking dead terrorist Osama Bin Laden being played and called in reinforcements after pressing her ‘panic button’.

The infamous 'Bin Laden Song' is a parody music video which uses the death of the terrorist as a reference for jokes about sex and the military.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/bin-laden-song-police-party-13097525

Police 'swooped' because the silly tart who got there first pressed her state zero button not because of what was going on. State zero is a distress call that should only be used when an officer is in serious danger..
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 5:34:06 AM EDT
[#10]
If they push back, the media paints them as bigots and assholes. Doesn't matter if they are the majority or not, the media dictates whats right and wrong.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 5:41:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Agreed, google the verse if you are not familiar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are they going to push back with? Harsh language and bad food?
God bless the 2nd amendment.

1 Samuel 15:3
The 2nd Amendment is only half of the equation.

You still have to have people willing to use arms to defend themselves and their right to survive.

We could air drop 10 million Glocks, each packaged with 500 rounds of Federal HST and 7 magazines, into England and all that would happen is 9.x million Glocks would be turned in to local authorities and a few would go missing.
I googled it. If you're trying to make me a believer you're well on your way.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 5:43:36 AM EDT
[#12]
whens the next tattoo coming out...full sleeve this time?
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 7:38:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
yeah, I saw that one, too.
what a fucking joke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well I did see the British news telling people to "Run, Hide, Tell"
yeah, I saw that one, too.
what a fucking joke.
DHS sent out a training video on what to do if confronted with an active shooter.  The official story was that, to run and hide, barricade the door, and if necessary, only as a last resort, fight back with office supplies, (like boxes of tissue?).  Needless to say, we uniformed DHS LEOs were not impressed that our masters thought so little of our abilities and training, which we ARE trained to run to the sound of gunfire and are ready, willing and able to meet force with overwhelming force.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:22:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It would seem the good people are fighting a two front war against the Islamists and their fellow countrymen the liberal globalists
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:24:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If they push back, the media paints them as bigots and assholes. Doesn't matter if they are the majority or not, the media dictates whats right and wrong.
View Quote
So... it's just like the United States, then?
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:26:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Looking at facebook today, seems the majority in Britain are foaming at the mouth to vote out the Conservatives and vote in a cuck Marxist that wants to bring in more immigrants and thinks terrorism should be dealt with through peace and love.

Europe is lost.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:26:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Liberalism is a mental disorder 
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:31:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Sheep
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:32:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Those who would push back are in the minority
View Quote
and then arrested.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:38:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
My brother married an English woman. Her sister came to visit a few yrs ago and brought her boyfriend. The boyfriend was late 30's to 40 yrs old and prided himself on being a Londoner. Nice guy, we had some beers and a few laughs. I offered to take him out shooting while he was in Az. You would've thought I'd insulted the Queen. In a deeply offended tone, he responded to my offer with, "I've never shot a gun in my life!" He was quite proud of that fact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You still have to have people willing to use arms to defend themselves and their right to survive.

We could air drop 10 million Glocks, each packaged with 500 rounds of Federal HST and 7 magazines, into England and all that would happen is 9.x million Glocks would be turned in to local authorities and a few would go missing.
This.
My brother married an English woman. Her sister came to visit a few yrs ago and brought her boyfriend. The boyfriend was late 30's to 40 yrs old and prided himself on being a Londoner. Nice guy, we had some beers and a few laughs. I offered to take him out shooting while he was in Az. You would've thought I'd insulted the Queen. In a deeply offended tone, he responded to my offer with, "I've never shot a gun in my life!" He was quite proud of that fact.
That guy was just a giant pussy. I'm a naturalized Brit and all my family and friends from the UK love to go shooting when they come over.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:39:08 AM EDT
[#22]
I just keep thinking of Brittian before WWII and Chamberlain's famous agreement with Hitler.  It wasn't until Dunkirk that the British got the message when it was almost too late.  If Goering wasn't an idiot and kept up the pressure on the RAF instead of starting to bomb civilians Brittian likely would have fallen.

Same thing today trying to appease their way to victory.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:39:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Decades of conditioning to bend over and take it.   It permeates damn near everything.

Nothing is going to change until these governments fear their own people more than they fear their demographic problems, because the terrorists are seen as an acceptable price to pay for importing warm bodies.
View Quote
Just have fleet week in Liverpool, Le Havre, Antwerp, and anywhere else needed. Send a Marine regiment. Do this for the next 5-10 years.

Birthrate problem solved. They'll have warm bodies coming out of their fucking ears.

I'm completely serious.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:39:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Pussification is for keeps.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:40:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Police 'swooped' because the silly tart who got there first pressed her state zero button not because of what was going on. State zero is a distress call that should only be used when an officer is in serious danger..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because they don't have freedom of speech.

Police swoop on garden party where song mocking the death of Osama Bin Laden was played

Cherry Hinton party-goers deny making racist comments and are furious claiming police overreacted when force helicopter was deployed

Police swooped on a garden party where a song mocking the death of terrorist Osama bin Laden was played.

The force helicopter and 10 officers were sent to a home in Highdene Road, Cherry Hinton after a complaint from members of the public the music was too loud and people were allegedly shouting anti-Islamic abuse.

Initially one officer was sent to the street at about 10pm on Thursday (May 25) but more arrived and the force helicopter was deployed when the officer called in for back up.

Party goers claim the officer “took offence” at a song mocking dead terrorist Osama Bin Laden being played and called in reinforcements after pressing her ‘panic button’.

The infamous 'Bin Laden Song' is a parody music video which uses the death of the terrorist as a reference for jokes about sex and the military.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/bin-laden-song-police-party-13097525
What a lame, stale, and foolish excuse for what actually occurred.

The "silly tart" of a cop placed her jack boot firmly on the necks of the people, as she was able to do because your  abominable "system" allows her kind to do that since you've got no right to freedom of speech, but rather "hate speech" laws instead.

AND "APPROVED SONGS"?

Apologize for that bullshit as well.

"He said: “We was having a summer’s evening in my neighbour’s garden as we don’t have one. We had our karaoke machine on playing music through our phones from YouTube which are all approved songs.

“It was about 10pm and the music may have been a little loud but it was before 11pm. Someone must have made a complaint, and a police officer attended our address, at which time a song from YouTube called the Bin Laden Song came on.

“This police officer said she took offence at the song and pressed her panic button on her body cam and that’s when about ten police turned up and the police helicopter.

“They are now investigating it as a racist crime. It is ridiculous."

A phone and a karaoke machine were seized. No arrests were made and the investigation is ongoing."
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
God bless the 2nd amendment.

1 Samuel 15:3

Just note, for those who are nit picky, I have used it as one verse slightly out of context.  But only to represent what has been required in previous times for other issues.  For full understanding one should always read chapter and verses in full context.  

I am usually not an advocate for what I did.  But my attempt was to be an example, not try to supply full context.  

Maybe this will appease those, who did not understand the point.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:42:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
No push-back?  What do you think Brexit was/is?

What do you think pub folks fighting islamist attackers with pint glasses, and chairs, is/was?

Our cousins are in a bind, but they are not lost.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:44:52 AM EDT
[#28]
It's truly pathetic over there
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:49:02 AM EDT
[#29]
It's more civilized to be victimized

They'd rather die than defend themselves or offend anyone. If that doesn't reverse, Europe will be an extension of the Middle East probably within the millennial's lifetime.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:52:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You mock, but after a few choruses of Kumbaya and (all we are saying is) Give peace a chance ,the Jihadis will finally realise the error of their ways and lay down their steak knives
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some performers were on TV today.  The message I heard was they can't be allowed to stop our concerts...mah concerts...  Well, you know they think their shows are important to the world.
You mock, but after a few choruses of Kumbaya and (all we are saying is) Give peace a chance ,the Jihadis will finally realise the error of their ways and lay down their steak knives
Unfortunately that's literally what I've been seeing. I posted this in the other thread:

No but a British ex-gf who lives there again did post on Facebook"There's enough hatred in the world, so be kind when you can,  love when you can, and hopefully each day will be a little bit brighter!"  

That'll do it. Now that she's paid homage she'll go back to her "Trump is a madman so much hatred," posts. 

Absolute lunacy. I have contacts with a very very widespread network of foreigners from all over and through the election and up till now all it's been is Trump is a Nazi and absolutely no condemnation of  Islamic terror. But tons of "we need to spread love" after each attack in their respective countries. Zero outrage or anger.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:03:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Harsh language constitutes "hate speech" for which one can be arrested and imprisoned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Harsh language constitutes "hate speech" for which one can be arrested and imprisoned.
Someone posted a link on another post from a news article from the UK where some people were celebrating the death of bin Laden. A neighbor called the local police and helicopter and police raided home. It was against the law. Hate speech to celebrate the death of a terrorists.

So in the UK you can't even speak out against radial Islamic terrorists without going to jail.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:05:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Someone posted a link on another post from a news article from the UK where some people were celebrating the death of bin Laden. A neighbor called the local police and helicopter and police raided home. It was against the law. Hate speech to celebrate the death of a terrorists.
View Quote
I did.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:08:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did.
That was just unbelievable when I read it. They have absolutely zero rights in the UK except one. To lay down and die
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:13:54 PM EDT
[#34]
I just found some British guy pushing back...oh the anger!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:16:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Damn i am sick of this SHIT! I'm ready! Lets get it on! It's time for us to go all WWIII on this cancer now!
View Quote
I'm with you. Let's rock
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:17:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Are you military?  I am not, but curious if you are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn i am sick of this SHIT! I'm ready! Lets get it on! It's time for us to go all WWIII on this cancer now!
Are you military?  I am not, but curious if you are.
No actually he was in the girl scouts he's pissed because muslim stoles his cookies  

And he's ready to kick some arse.  Whst kind of question is that. You don't ask the reaper a question like that he's crazy
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:38:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 1:14:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Reuters says they at least fought back in the bars by throwing chairs and pint glasses and such at them.

A typical bar pint glass is a decent thing to throw or be struck by.

Mugs are not that common.

Just a heavy glass with HRH logo and a line on the side at the one pint fill.

It is a very much disarmed populace that looks to its police to be there and do everything.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 1:23:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
and then arrested.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
and then arrested.
about sums it up 
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 1:29:27 PM EDT
[#40]
a combination of tolerance and resignation
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 1:33:27 PM EDT
[#41]
In 50 years there will be no non-Muslims remaining, or there will be no Muslims remaining.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 1:34:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#43]
How can you push back when you have no guarenteed God-given rights?
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 1:48:24 PM EDT
[#44]
They are too busy lighting candles and washing blood from bridges and market squares.

Lo there, how hath the mighty have fallen. Once an Empire, now an occupied island.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 1:55:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Reuters says they at least fought back in the bars by throwing chairs and pint glasses and such at them.

A typical bar pint glass is a decent thing to throw or be struck by.

Mugs are not that common.

Just a heavy glass with HRH logo and a line on the side at the one pint fill.
View Quote
Weaponized furniture and glassware. Is this where we're headed?
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 1:59:17 PM EDT
[#46]
In reality how is this any different than happening in the USA.  We had San Bernadino, Orlando, Chattanooga, TN a few years back and I am sure many more..... yea it happens in Europe a little more frequently and unfortunately London has gotten hit back to back recently but what is going to change??? nothing.....we all have to go to work tomorrow and NO ONE is going to care about last night.  They (UK) will not wake up because NO ONE will make the 'radical' decision to do what is needed.  We say guns, guns, allow people to be armed, I totally agree that would make things just a little bit better better, a lot better...buttt guns would NOT prevent these type of events from occurring.  

The main question in how would us Americans react in our cities if people got bombed or mowed down by a van, semi, nail bomb, etc.  Would YOU actually go out in the streets armed, would we actually stand up and be the men we should be..... unfortunately the answer is no we wouldn't...... we all want to and we all hope we have it in us buttttt.......deep down we all know as soon as we do that we would be ridiculed, shamed, "become" racists, bigots, whatever, but more importantly we are slaves and we have to go to work the next day to pay the man in one way or another and we don't have time to defend our own cities... its a sad reality and we all know nothing will happen

As for me I will not be going to London any time soon.

There is only one solution.

This crusade is against not only our freedom and western ideology (if we can say Europe is even free) but against Christianity. May God help us all bury our heads in the sand...
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 2:00:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because common man in Europe favors full fledged socialism.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 2:00:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Cucked.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 2:01:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
And will punished vigorously by the system.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 2:03:29 PM EDT
[#50]
All cultures are equal.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top