Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#1]
maybe you need reflect upon yourself a bit before you act.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 7:00:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I wasn't married when I started this thread and I haven't gotten married since.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 7:01:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:When a person (wife or husband) makes an ultimatum before there is even a problem, like, "If you gan XX pounds I will leave you" or "If you don't earn this amount I will leave you" (or less specific—but still as strongly worded—ultimatums) then it says something about them and it's not good. What man here would marry a woman who had ultimatums about his appearance or earning ability, as if she knew up front that her love for him was very much conditional? Most of you guys would be screaming, "Eject!" and rightly so. Well, same here. If what's the most important thing is her weight (hotness level), she should immediately eject. People's looks change over time. She's never going to be able to guarantee she'll stay hot. She should eject now and get it over with.
View Quote
Not sure anyone said "ultimatum", but if you read that into my comments let me clarify. There was and is no "gain xx lbs and see ya" threat. When you get to know someone (dating) you should get a good feel for how they look at health, fitness, and what is and is not acceptable (to them) with regards to those from an ongoing point of view within a relationship. Some of us intentionally looked for someone who would hold us accountable, and expect us to hold them accountable, for many things including health and fitness. From there it's not so tough to have the 'conversation' before things get out of hand. Before it takes a "long time to fix". Yes, gaining crazy amounts of weight usually has an underlying cause. It shouldn't take 30-50-100 pounds to see that and start working on it.

Do we all have ups and downs with weight? For sure. It's what you do before outgrowing your current size that matters. Pants get tight? Stop stuffing your face and workout. Back to normal in a week. With few rare exceptions, it really is that fucking easy. You work on it as a team. We get off track with meals and start eating shitty, one or both of us will call it out and correct the course. Neither one of us want to look bad, for ourselves or each other. And both are just as important. I make sure I am in better shape now than when we met 10 years ago without her saying a word. After four kids she is not where she would like to be ideally, but is below her pre-pregnancy weight (which was pretty fit) and she gave birth to twins less than 18 months ago and had multiple complications, including heart failure a week after delivery.

Yes shit happens. Yes it gets hard. Schedules, injuries, illnesses, etc. But you don't make excuses and you keep at it - for both of you. If you find someone with that mindset going in, it should never be a problem that cannot be solved relatively quickly. That is one of the many ways you continue to respect and honor each other. You make them proud of how you look. You stay healthy for them. You stay active with them. We knew going in neither one of us saw "letting yourself go" as acceptable by any means. That is not an ultimatum, that is simply what you believe in and commit to the other person. To me, upholding that promise is just as important as any other, including fidelity, hence my original comment equating the two. Most don't see it that way or we would not have an obesity epidemic. Good for them - it is important to us and that is all that matters.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 7:16:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Not sure anyone said "ultimatum", but if you read that into my comments let me clarify. There was and is no "gain xx lbs and see ya" threat. When you get to know someone (dating) you should get a good feel for how they look at health, fitness, and what is and is not acceptable (to them) with regards to those from an ongoing point of view within a relationship. Some of us intentionally looked for someone who would hold us accountable, and expect us to hold them accountable, for many things including health and fitness. From there it's not so tough to have the 'conversation' before things get out of hand. Before it takes a "long time to fix". Yes, gaining crazy amounts of weight usually has an underlying cause. It shouldn't take 30-50-100 pounds to see that and start working on it.

Do we all have ups and downs with weight? For sure. It's what you do before outgrowing your current size that matters. Pants get tight? Stop stuffing your face and workout. Back to normal in a week. With few rare exceptions, it really is that fucking easy. You work on it as a team. We get off track with meals and start eating shitty, one or both of us will call it out and correct the course. Neither one of us want to look bad, for ourselves or each other. And both are just as important. I make sure I am in better shape now than when we met 10 years ago without her saying a word. After four kids she is not where she would like to be ideally, but is below her pre-pregnancy weight (which was pretty fit) and she gave birth to twins less than 18 months ago and had multiple complications, including heart failure a week after delivery.

Yes shit happens. Yes it gets hard. Schedules, injuries, illnesses, etc. But you don't make excuses and you keep at it - for both of you. If you find someone with that mindset going in, it should never be a problem that cannot be solved relatively quickly. That is one of the many ways you continue to respect and honor each other. You make them proud of how you look. You stay healthy for them. You stay active with them. We knew going in neither one of us saw "letting yourself go" as acceptable by any means. That is not an ultimatum, that is simply what you believe in and commit to the other person. To me, upholding that promise is just as important as any other, including fidelity, hence my original comment equating the two. Most don't see it that way or we would not have an obesity epidemic. Good for them - it is important to us and that is all that matters.
View Quote
I don't have any problem with any of this. It was the OP stating that it would be in the marriage contract (you get fat and I'm gone) that is what was on my mind.

If you choose wisely and know that the other person is on the same page, the problem shouldn't get too out of hand before it is addressed. And, she won't get butthurt because she has agreed that she doesn't want it to get too out of hand, and you're willing to help and support her. It's all fine.

(Edited to add: Of course it stands to reason that she might have some strict limit to certain things about you, and if it got out of hand, she'd be on you and supporting you to make sure you got back in line? It wouldn't have to be your appearance, but maybe something else like earning money or some other aspect? You'd have to be okay with that too, I gather?)

However, if it isn't a problem at the time but the other person is already saying, "If you do this, I'm outta here" (instead of saying, "This is an important thing for both of us, don't you agree?") then that's a problem that would cause many to eject.

I can imagine a slim woman being told, "If you gain weight, I'm gone" as a reason to eject. She's not fat, but he's already planning to leave her if she gains weight, as if that's all she is to him? She's already being put on notice that she'd better toe the line and he's watching to make sure she does? She can do better than get attached to an asshole like that. Eject!
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 7:20:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess a vow now translates to being weak willed, eh?

reap what you sow.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#6]
How long does your wife give you to get into MMA shape before she kicks you to the curb?

I've seen so many guys after marriage just let themselves go and get all tubby, looking like Larry the Cable guy.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 7:55:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Didn't read thread. I made promise to God. I can't break that. Ever.

What other promise have you made to God?  This is my only one.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 7:56:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Both the wife and I went up several pants sizes since our wedding and the birth of our son. I'm in no position to talk to her about weight. We both know we need to hit the gym.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 7:58:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Marry a Mormon 10.

Mine weighs the same as she did when she graduated from HS.

Diet and exercise are part of our life.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 8:04:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Thankfully my wife is still the size she was in High School and she is retired now.  She is very kind to me though and is working hard but gently on my waist line.

To answer the OP's question as someone who has been there and done that.......til death do you part.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 8:07:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I missed that gem,

Ya no.

My wife is 40+ and we’re still humping like we did I’m our 20’s.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
We shouldn’t judge women on being fat.  They can’t help it and are just naturally fat.  God made them to be fat.  Some lucky women do have a good man around to help them understand this and keep most of the fat off until they are too old to have sex.  Which is around 40.  Usually.
LOL

Wow...I'm not too old yet.  
I missed that gem,

Ya no.

My wife is 40+ and we’re still humping like we did I’m our 20’s.
Yeah... my SO is 40+ and we haven’t missed a day in the past 8 days I think.., not that I’m counting or anything
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 8:24:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The courts didn't award you sole custody because your ex was a land whale, so what happened?  Did the crazy pills she was taking make her fat?
View Quote
She found geezus, and ate the entire last supper by herself I imagine.

I had CPS, DSS, the boy's school administration, and guidance counselors on my side. She stopped sending them to school so they had to repeat first grade. She walked in to court, looked at the judge and said, "Well I'm here and I bought new car seats, can I take my boys home now?" He told her that if he had anything to do with it she wouldn't be left alone with the boys unless I said so. This was in NY with a notorious mother's rights judge too.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 8:24:39 PM EDT
[#13]
In other news, OP is somewhere between 13 & 14 and still isn't quite sure what a vag looks like.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 8:29:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

5'1" 265? My gosh, I don't even weigh that at 5'10.5".  She morphed into a Weeble.
View Quote
She had a favorite shirt that was purple. One day the kids were watching Barney. My then 3 year old pointed at the TV and said, "Mommy!" I laughed. And then the fight started.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 8:33:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Is that anything like the Mario test?
View Quote
When facing a wall and trying to stand as close as possible, to the boobs or belly touch first?
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 8:34:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Wow.  My words mean something when i make a promise
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 8:40:56 PM EDT
[#17]
I see a lot of guys complain about this all the time but they're fat ass slobs.

Do you keep yourself in shape?

I do and we both agreed to do the same for each other in the beginning.

She's the mother of 3 year old and 1 year old boys.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 8:41:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
In other news, OP is somewhere between 13 & 14 and still isn't quite sure what a vag looks like.
View Quote
Are you a wizard?
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 8:45:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
My wife has too much respect for herself and for me to blimp out, even after having kids.
View Quote
This right here.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 8:51:18 PM EDT
[#20]
JMHO but if you married a 120lb cutie and she's 250lbs now it's pretty much game over. That's many years of bad habits to overcome and most people simply cannot do it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 8:58:43 PM EDT
[#21]
OP, it all depends on how short your dick is.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:12:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Some of you religious folk sure are smug and judgmental. Isn't that supposed to be one of your sins or something? Judge not lest ye be judged?
View Quote
It's a cautionary note to warn people against holding others to a standard they do not themselves meet. IOW, don't be a hypocrite. If you're going to hold others to a standard, make sure you meet it yourself.

It does not mean that you should never judge anyone.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:22:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's a cautionary note to warn people against holding others to a standard they do not themselves meet. IOW, don't be a hypocrite. If you're going to hold others to a standard, make sure you meet it yourself.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of you religious folk sure are smug and judgmental. Isn't that supposed to be one of your sins or something? Judge not lest ye be judged?

Yep...that is often a misinterpreted bible verse.

Hell being Catholic the whole point is to judge and guilt everyone into salvation.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 10:09:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Which vow mentioned “until you blimp out do us part?”
View Quote
The love and to honor your husband part.

If you let yourself go, you're not honoring your commitment to your husband.

On the other hand, husbands who marry a woman for a steady sex partner and because of the "lust" of a woman, choose poorly because looks never lasts and sex fades with time.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 10:14:28 PM EDT
[#25]
I’d never leave my wife over that. If I make a promise, I keep it. Mofos need to have some damn integrity.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 10:17:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Wife goes to the gym two damn times a day and runs marathons and shit.  She weighs less than before kids.  I appreciate that she is staying in shape, but between work and the gym, she has no time and I am the one that ends up doing all the damn work around the house.  Of course I work full time too.  I wish we could hire a maid.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 10:25:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
As long as it takes for him to stop tolerating such blatant disrespect in his own house. Being a pushover is a decision you make for yourself; you don't get to make that choice for others.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How long should your wife wait for you to stop being a shallow prick?
As long as it takes for him to stop tolerating such blatant disrespect in his own house. Being a pushover is a decision you make for yourself; you don't get to make that choice for others.
Good then maybe when one becomes crippled in a car accident the wife will eject because her husband can't provide for her anymore
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 10:52:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Good then maybe when one becomes crippled in a car accident the wife will eject because her husband can't provide for her anymore
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cause that’s the same thing as someone who makes the selfish decision to be fat and lazy.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 11:01:31 PM EDT
[#29]
I told my wife there are only three things that will make me leave her.
1. Cheating on me
2. Getting into drugs
3. Acting like her mother

Aside from that, I love a curvy woman.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 11:06:23 PM EDT
[#30]
1. No arfcommer would ever have their 11/10 unicorn wife that got fat.
2. Arfcommers have 14" dongs minimum so rolls are not a problem.
3. Arfcommers make enough dough to have their wimminz fat zapped, shrink wrapped, live-in dieticians and their own crossfit box.

This was a non-starter from the beginning...
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 11:09:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
till death do us part.  some of you guys...  
View Quote
No honor.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 11:15:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Well...my wife was doing pretty well a few years ago shedding the weight, the she came down with guillain barre syndrome. With the inability to move around, walk as she used to do, the pounds came back. She has gotten to the point where she can use a walker or crutches, but still tires very easy with physical exertion. Do I still love her? Hell yes. I had my prostate removed last year and now mister happy ain't as happy as he used to be, if you catch my meaning. Yes. She still loves me.

Point is. We married because we loved each other and committed to take care of each other no matter what life threw at us. If you are shallow enough that physical appearance would cause you to cast aside the person you said you loved, you never "loved" them in the first place.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 11:24:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
5'1" 125lbs when I married her. 175lbs after having twins. 265lbs when I left 3 years later. Sometimes you have to draw the line...
View Quote
You divorced the mother of your children because she gained weight?  Yes I understand that's a lot of weight but seriously have you ever read the statistics on what divorce and what it does to children?

I was always fit and thin--even after my pregnancies.  I was blessed with very good genes.  However I am now 53 and have arthritis which makes it so I can't get out and move like I used to.  In the past year I have gained 40 pounds.  I've been doing all I can to lose it but it's hard as F*ck.  I'm so thankful my husband married me and not my weight.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 11:26:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Cause that’s the same thing as someone who makes the selfish decision to be fat and lazy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh. My husband got fat and stayed that way for years. I didn't leave him. He took up tobacco use. I didn't leave him. He drank heavily for a while. I didn't leave him. I loved him through it all and continually encouraged him to make healthier choices, even though he had none of those habits when I married him. And after a while, he quit the drinking. And he lost weight. And he's made a commitment to quit using tobacco. A spouse's duty is to be there unconditionally, helping to steer their partner back to better ways of being. You don't just give up when the going gets tough. He's never given up on me through any of my selfish choices, and I've not given up on him. We're a team.

YMMV.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 11:29:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
The part you talk about before you put a ring in her finger.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 11:53:04 PM EDT
[#36]
In this thread obese people and or pushovers will pretend that it is about the vows, vows taken in front of god, a god who holds gluttony to be a sin.

They will attempt to excuse a spouse who disrespects themselves and their health, who challenges their longevity, handicaps their ability to fully participate in whatever life may offer for their family and who sets a bad example for their children regarding how to ensure they have healthy eating habits that promote health and happy life.

You know, a good and loving example, not one that focuses on how to burden others with the bullshit of your ridiculous excuses while you continue to destroy yourself

Vows are about respect, letting yourself slide into gluttony not only disrespects yourself but those you made the vows with.

It is selfishness and self-destruction.

Save that "kids takes it toll on a woman" bullshit.

Fat cells are not made of magic, they are made of excess calories acquired through the gluttonous indulgence.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 12:13:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

In this thread obese people and or pushovers will pretend that it is about the vows, vows taken in front of god, a god who holds gluttony to be a sin.

They will attempt to excuse a spouse who disrespects themselves and their health, who challenges their longevity, handicaps their ability to fully participate in whatever life may offer for their family and who sets a bad example for their children regarding how to ensure they have healthy eating habits that promote health and happy life.
View Quote
Tell Naamah that she was a pushover for not leaving her husband. Because that's what you're telling all of us. That she's an idiot for sticking with him.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 1:18:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Tell Naamah that she was a pushover for not leaving her husband. Because that's what you're telling all of us. That she's an idiot for sticking with him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I don't know Naamah nor do I care to, I do find it hilarious that you have taken it upon yourself to associate her directly with my post.

If I had an advocate like you, I would kick her to the curb.

Admittedly though, I do not suffer fools well.

Lacking the ability to find victim status for yourself in my post you volunteered your friend for it?

Furthermore, learn to read, start with this definition.

COMPREHENSION:
noun : the action or capability to understand something.
You'll see, should you reread my post, that I never said anyone should leave anyone over anything.

That "she's an idiot for staying with him" statement is a product of your mind not my words.

My words simply stated, simple truths, while you may disagree with them, that doesn't make them any less true.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 1:19:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I'm not married, but if it ever happens you'd better believe that will be included.
View Quote

That's a bold strategy, Cotton....
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 1:32:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I don't know Naamah nor do I care to, I do find it hilarious that you have taken it upon yourself to associate her directly with my post.
View Quote
I just thought it was funny that she acted the way I'd expect any loyal, faithful wife would, and any man here would admire her for it. But if we switch the genders of her post, I predict the attitude would be very different for some of you.

I'm also not against a husband or wife choosing a spouse whom they know is on the same page as them and encouraging them to keep those standards. (As long as it's a two-day street.)

But still, I return to what Naamah wrote, and how some of you wouldn't be willing to say the same as she, were the genders reversed...
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:21:44 AM EDT
[#41]
sorry, all the 'till death do us part' fellas on here, but reality is, unless you mirrored her in the weight gain with some strange, 10yr long, food-orgy-couples therapy, if you for example; married a chick that looked like the one on the left and then one day, a few years down the road, woke up next to the same chick thta now looks like the one on the right (maybe woke up on the floor cuz the bed had no room anymore), few if any of you would be sticking around.
Women do gain/loose/fluctuate in weight far more than men, post marriage especially. Post 2nd or 3rd kid, certainly. That is to be expected, but when a man has to hide his food, for fear of not getting any if its located by the wife-beast.....you gots'a bail for your own survival bro! jus sayn.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:34:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You know, a good and loving example, not one that focuses on how to burden others with the bullshit of your ridiculous excuses while you continue to destroy yourself

Vows are about respect, letting yourself slide into gluttony not only disrespects yourself but those you made the vows with.

It is selfishness and self-destruction.

Save that "kids takes it toll on a woman" bullshit.

Fat cells are not made of magic, they are made of excess calories acquired through the gluttonous indulgence.
View Quote
So, in your opinion, should I have ditched my husband?  Dropped him when he needed me most? How is that consistent with the vows I made?
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:50:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Hypothetically, how fat is the husband?

Either way, I wouldn't kick my wife out.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:52:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
IMHO it's part of the "love, respect, be faithful" to the other person part of the gig. If you get overweight to the point of being unhealthy, it is disrespectful to the other person. If you let yourself get to the point of looking like shit, it is terribly disrespectful.

To me, being sloppy/lazy/overweight is another form of being unfaithful and I was very clear about it to anyone I dated seriously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IMHO it's part of the "love, respect, be faithful" to the other person part of the gig. If you get overweight to the point of being unhealthy, it is disrespectful to the other person. If you let yourself get to the point of looking like shit, it is terribly disrespectful.

To me, being sloppy/lazy/overweight is another form of being unfaithful and I was very clear about it to anyone I dated seriously.
Are you married? How long and is this your first marriage?
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 4:23:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If your marriage vows said "for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part" then it is up to you wether your word is vow/word/promise/honor is worth a shit or not.  That would be your call.  If those phrases weren't in your vow, I suppose you could eject any time.

Would your wife have the same option if you lost your job, broke your leg, got a beer gut, grew a beard she didn't like, or if anything she didn't like happened with you?

ETA:  "Always faithful" doesn't mean when it is fun, easy, convenient, or when someone will notice that you did it...there is only one qualifier in that motto.."always".  It seems pretty simple to me.
View Quote
So I can quit my job, get fat, never take a shower, hang out at home, spend all the money on alcohol and my wife should just deal with it.  I like the way you think.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 4:25:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
OP,

Your futuristic wife develops breast cancer: how long until you pitch her?

You see, breast cancer grows off female hormones.  Part of the treatment requires anti hormone meds to prevent the cancer from coming back.

These hormones that make a woman a woman, also cause cancer. So, most women on anti estrogen meds have a dry, atrophied vagina that can make intercourse painful for them. Not always, but sometimes.

So OP when do you divorce your wife because you can't fuck her like when you were in your 20s, 30s or 40s?

You sound like the "he man" kind of guy who needs regular sex.

If she needs a mastectomy, are you going to pressure her into immediate reconstruction so you're satisfied? She may need radiation treatment, but your libido is important here....
View Quote
Did she chose to get cancer?  Getting fat is a choice.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 4:29:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
No wonder so many on ARF have relationship and marriage issues. They have
no real clue about what marriage is.
View Quote
It's true....some people don't understand mutual respect.....
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 4:36:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sorry, I don't buy into that.

Not saying I'd kick her to the curb after a year, I'd give her a little longer than that but I know enough women that got back to their pre-pregnancy weight to know that there is little reason to not get back into shape after pregnancy.

Marriage is as much physical attraction as being a mental commitment...I can't imagine marrying someone who looks good on my marriage day than 5 years later is a land whale because she refused to take care of herself.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 6:56:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
How long does your wife give you to get into MMA shape before she kicks you to the curb?

I've seen so many guys after marriage just let themselves go and get all tubby, looking like Larry the Cable guy.
View Quote
Make a new thread.  This is not the subject.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 7:05:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Well...my wife was doing pretty well a few years ago shedding the weight, the she came down with guillain barre syndrome. With the inability to move around, walk as she used to do, the pounds came back. She has gotten to the point where she can use a walker or crutches, but still tires very easy with physical exertion. Do I still love her? Hell yes. I had my prostate removed last year and now mister happy ain't as happy as he used to be, if you catch my meaning. Yes. She still loves me.

Point is. We married because we loved each other and committed to take care of each other no matter what life threw at us. If you are shallow enough that physical appearance would cause you to cast aside the person you said you loved, you never "loved" them in the first place.
View Quote
I have not seen anything in this thread that applies to what you posted.  Please point out where someone said you should leave someone because they got sick etc.....What "life throws at you" is completely different than what you throw at life.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top