Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 1/8/2022 2:14:37 AM EDT
Sons a firefighter Emt so he has access.
So what’s my angle ?
Construction worker roll in with my pack out system and a clip board ?
Construction worker with Tourette’s
Yeah ah hi I’m looking for the douche bag asshole asshole asshole cunt mechanical room on the 2nd floor bitch fuck you fuck you.
I have a mask if need be .
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:16:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Got a clipboard?

I’m here to see so and so in room ehelahdudyahke

I’m just here to bring a phone charger to aodhdjene ajdjdjdj

Pick something. It can be done. Did it at DOD hospitals which are huge covid believers.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:16:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Are they not allowing any visitors or what?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:16:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Florida man
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:17:32 AM EDT
[#4]
my grandfather always said wear your work clothes and hard hat with your tool box in one hand and lunch box and thermos in the other and you can get into any place you wanted to go.
he went to the albany port to see the boat flipped over and the generator recovery. as a 78 year old man

congrats on your grandson!
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:35:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So what’s my angle ?
Yeah ah hi I’m looking for the douche bag asshole asshole asshole cunt mechanical room on the 2nd floor bitch fuck you fuck you.
View Quote

That’s what I’m talking about.
And to the poster above. Yes Florida man we have a reputation to uphold damnt
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:37:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what’s my angle ?

Talking to yourself OP?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:37:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
my grandfather always said wear your work clothes and hard hat with your tool box in one hand and lunch box and thermos in the other and you can get into any place you wanted to go.
he went to the albany port to see the boat flipped over and the generator recovery. as a 78 year old man

View Quote

Oops
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:38:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Grab your sidekick and walk in backwards saying 'we're leaving'.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:39:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Talking to yourself OP?
View Quote

Wouldn’t be the first time.
Don’t know how I did that lol
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:40:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Declare yourself a birthing person and demand access to the birthing person location.

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:41:24 AM EDT
[#11]
put a hospital gown on.  bare ass underneath for authenticity.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:44:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
this
Mask up and act like you belong

Congrats on your grandson
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:44:23 AM EDT
[#13]
You don't sound like the type that fits but.......

Set of scrubs
ID on a lynyard around your neck blank side facing out.
Grab a dynamap and walk right in.
If questioned you'd need to know a bit of terminology and possibly a agency or dept name.

Another problem is most mom & baby floors are electronically gated and you'd need a access card. A code or both.

The three hospitals here now all have entrance security with not only a cop but someone covid screening too before you even make it past the 2nd set of doors.

Another way might be claiming you have a test or appointment on another floor to get past the door screeners.

That still leaves the locked security doors at mom & baby. They are locked on both sides here so not like your sister can slip you in once you make to the door.

Had my son at the hospital i worked at and they were non to happy that i could come and go as i pleased due to being a office float. IE : I had the swipe card and access codes due to being a float for all the units.
They were so displeased with it they asked me to stop coming and going as i pleased the next day and they knew me by name.
That was back in 2010.

You're going to need some real fine point scocial engineering skillz to just walk around a hospital like you own the place nowdays .

How about just asking permission for a visit so you are not tossed out or worse?

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:45:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Tell them you are a police detective.

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:48:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Set of scrubs
If questioned you'd need to know a bit of terminology and possibly a agency or dept name.

Another problem is most mom & baby floors are electronically gated and you'd need a access card. A code or both.

The three hospitals here now all have entrance security with not only a cop but someone covid screening too before you even make it past the 2nd set of doors.

Another way might be claiming you have a test or appointment on another floor to get past the door screeners.

That still leaves the locked security doors at mom & baby. They are locked on both sides here so not like your sister can slip you in once you make to the door.

Had my son at the hospital i worked at and they were non to happy that i could come and go as i pleased due to being a office float. IE : I had the swipe card and access codes due to being a float for all the units.
They were so displeased with it they asked me to stop coming and going as i pleased the next day and they knew me by name.
That was back in 2010.

You're going to need some real fine point scocial engineering skillz to just walk around a hospital like you own the place nowdays .

How about just asking permission for a visit so you are not tossed out or worse?

View Quote

You’re a good guy.

Op needs to act confident which ever route he takes. Or play dumb.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:51:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Set of scrubs

That was back in 2010.

View Quote

I like my Tourette’s angle
I mean that would be like picking on the handicapped no
Scum bag mother fucker cunt cunt cunt
Sorry about that where did you say bitch cunt fuck that mechanical room was
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:51:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Special Agent Mulder - F.B.I.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:52:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hospital policy is two visitors per 24 hours here. We had like 12 for our child.

ETA:

There is no blank side of a hospital ID

The side opposite your mug will probably have emergency phone numbers or a key of hospital/medical codes.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Set of scrubs

That was back in 2010.

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:52:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Front guards are now stationed up where the volunteer info people used to be.  They will stop you when you come in.  Tell them you're meeting your Son/SiL or whatever.  Then ask if you can use the restroom.  From the restroom head up to your floor.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:53:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Carry a ladder.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:57:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Hospital policy is two visitors per 24 hours here. We had like 12 for our child.

ETA:

The side opposite your mug will probably have emergency phone numbers or a key of hospital/medical codes.
Ask permission Huh never thought of that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

Ask permission Huh never thought of that.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Set of scrubs

That was back in 2010.

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:59:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Problem with all of your “pose as X” plans is that the difficult part isn’t really getting in the front door.

The challenge will be the staff in the maternity unit. An extra person present isn’t going to go unnoticed.

A construction worker sitting in the waiting room, or a occupied maternity room is about as opposite of stealthy as you can get.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:59:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Hospital where I worked had a security breach - chick walked in with a clipboard and wandered around for half an hour before someone walked her nosy ass out.

See if you can find stairwell access from a parking garage or lower level. There’s usually multiple avenues of access.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:00:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Ask permission fuck well that’s boring
So after they refuse my admission they know who I am and shouldn’t be there ?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:03:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Problem with all of your “pose as X” plans is that the difficult part isn’t really getting in the front door.

The problem will be the staff in the maternity unit. An extra person present isn’t going to go unnoticed.

A construction worker sitting in the waiting room, or a occupied maternity room is about as opposite of stealthy as you can get.
View Quote

I would think that personnel in the room would be cool with being there for my son and the birth of my grandson and wouldn’t say shit
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:04:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Set of scrubs

That was back in 2010.

View Quote
As always, should any member of your team be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:04:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
put a hospital gown on.  bare ass underneath for authenticity.
View Quote

I like this until they ask the naked guy in the hall where his gown went.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:05:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Get on the roof. Tie off a rope and repel down to the correct window. Use glass cutter and suction cups to cut a hole in the window. Enter and leave as needed.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:06:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I would think that personnel in the room would be cool with being there for my son and the birth of my grandson and wouldn’t say shit
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem will be the staff in the maternity unit. An extra person present isn’t going to go unnoticed.

You really banking on every single person in the unit being ok with it? All it takes is one Karen and you are getting bounced. I’m not saying don’t try, but have realistic expectations.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:07:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Security is pretty tight around the newborn/nursery areas of hospitals. Crazy people try to steal babies.

I had to go there for meetings for about a year and I noticed how many cameras, badge-access doors and security guards there were.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:09:08 AM EDT
[#31]
The hospital near me has security with metal detectors at ER entrance and security at main hospital entrance both checking ID’s.
There’s a medical office building attached to the hospital that has open halls that lead to both ER & main hospital that have unhindered access from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Easy to just enter through that entrance as long as you know where you’re going.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:09:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Why is OP being stopped from the birth of his grandkid?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:10:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Security is pretty tight around the newborn/nursery areas of hospitals. Crazy people try to steal babies.
View Quote

Yep.

It's been a LONG time for me, but I had a wrist band that basically got me in when I showed it.

Congrats!
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:12:30 AM EDT
[#34]
I walked around at fast pace with a clip board for my last year of enlistment, no one ever bothered to ask me what I was doing, so I skipped out on all of the extra chores around the squadron.  A clip board might work for you.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:12:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Honestly7 years ago the hospital I work at,if you acted like you knew were you were going. You could go just about any where.
That's changed alot.  Lots and lots of cameras,Badge only access even to enter building other than main lobby.  Main entrance is walk through security and then main lobby.  You're not getting through in your Centas shirt and tool box.   All certified contractors have to badge in.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:13:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yep.

It's been a LONG time for me, but I had a wrist band that basically got me in when I showed it.

Congrats!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Congrats!

This, too.

You usually don't get into the newborn/labor area unless you're already on the list

Locked doors, gatekeepers behind glass.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:15:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

ETA:

View Quote
Mine does. I am an elevator guy. I walk in with my uniform and a big keyring. no one batts an eye.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:15:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Walk in like a fucking man and tell the cucks you’re going to see your grandson
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:16:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yep.

Congrats!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Congrats!

Yeah I think all the babies have wristband identification so they dont get mixed up.  Impressive you remember that early
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:18:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I had to go there for meetings for about a year and I noticed how many cameras, badge-access doors and security guards there were.
View Quote

This. All joking aside you shouldn't try this. It's not like getting onto a normal unit.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:19:01 AM EDT
[#41]
oh ya, EMT,firefighter, nope unless actually working and bringing patients into the ambulance bay don't try to play the I'm a hero card.   You'll get tossed as fast as as anyone.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:36:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:55:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Congrats OP.

Both on the grandchild and the “tell me you’re a boomer without saying boomer” thread.

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:56:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Naked with full erection.

Move fast.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:58:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Why am I reading this thread?

Best of luck OP.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 4:01:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
oh ya, EMT,firefighter, nope unless actually working and bringing patients into the ambulance bay don't try to play the I'm a hero card.   You'll get tossed as fast as as anyone.
View Quote

Okay, so we've finally found some thing that a LEO has an advantage at over the hose draggers.

Took a guy into the hospital recently as a courtesy ride, so he could go see his best friend who was in. Rules said only one visitor..but no one wanted to tell me I wasn't allowed to accompany the dude in there.

Realistically, if you're in uniform you totally could wander around a hospital without question. Except impersonating a LEO is a crime, and you'd probably be put to work trying to capture an out of control patient or something.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 4:05:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Not a great idea nowadays. I got to be right thar looking right into the gaping hole of 3 lower lateral cut deliveries. C Sections. I even got to watch them cut the tubes and tie the knots and do the stitches. It was glorious. Lotsa dreams for months with those images.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 4:09:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Not a great idea nowadays. I got to be right thar looking right into the gaping hole of 3 lower lateral cut deliveries. C Sections. I even got to watch them cut the tubes and tie the knots and do the stitches. It was glorious. Lotsa dreams for months with those images.
View Quote
The OB surgeons here seem to relish and value the time they spend as surgeons.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 4:12:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what’s my angle ?

you will forget all about this after you sober up...
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 4:15:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Why is OP being stopped from the birth of his grandkid?
View Quote

dont ask questions you already know the answer to, its not edgy or slick.   its just dumb looking honestly.

(i dont agree with the stupid rules either, i missed my grandchild's birth also.)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top