Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:14:22 AM EDT
[#1]
OP and other posters are ignoring the fact that a waitress (and a percentage of the female population in general) is more likely to be attracted to a broke-ass scumbag. Ladder theory and all.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:15:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ass can be free.  If you’re a slick motherfucker she will pay for YOUR dinner and suck your cock in the car.

Ask me how I know.
View Quote

This is me asking.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 8:53:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I mean. I tipped $200 a couple weeks ago, but it was a $500 meal and the owner comped me a couple hundred dollars worth of booze... so it just seemed fair.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/15/2020 9:18:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This is an awful thread, OP.
View Quote
I'm going with this.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 9:33:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Pics of waitress that’s impressed by a $2 tip

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/15/2020 9:40:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
what if she is a pregnant Hooters waitress?
View Quote
lol anyone still have a pic of that guy?
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 10:17:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I hope this is satire/humor, and not actually the saddest thing I have ever read on arfcom.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Umm I’ve had strippers tell me they would take the rest of the night off if I wanted to go home with them.  That’s just after a 20 dollar dance and a conversation where we clicked with each other.

Don’t blow money learn how to talk to women and learn the signs of interest and capitalize on them.

I hope this is satire/humor, and not actually the saddest thing I have ever read on arfcom.

I’m a connoisseur of fine satire, the way you are with Japanese swords...and yet I often cannot tell anymore....     It’s frustrating, and yet oddly fascinating.  

He’s either the second saddest poster, or a modern day Mark Twain.
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top