Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't forget this line - gets them wet every time!

"It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again"
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 1:09:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So how many waitresses have you won over with that scheme?
View Quote

He's in Alaska. Imagine if it ever worked, which is highly unlikely. Paid $1500 for a 3 by lower 48 standards.

Link Posted: 12/11/2020 1:12:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I was in court one morning waiting for a probable cause hearing and I ended up getting to watch a case about a guy who was suing a tilted kilt waitress for money he loaned her, while she counter sued for random stuff, made allegations that he stalked her and so on. The guy no shit gave this one waitress almost $12 grand over the course of two months to get her car fixed and pay other bills. At some point he didn't get what he expected out of the arrangement and started asking her to pay the money back. She responded by getting her fellow tilted kilt waitresses together and comp,aned about the guy being creepy and stalky. So they called the cops and had him trespassed from the property. It was a bunch of drama in the end the judge let the girl and the plaintiffs lawyer talk outside and they reached an agreement. The whole thing was This girl was maybe 23 and meanwhile he was 45ish. He gave her $12K over the course of two months, a person he has only known for two months. That is some super weak shit. Besides who the fuck wants to hook up with a HS dropout waitress? She is not marriage material. She doesn't have any drive or ambition.

Side note, this girl had an unemployed boyfriend with her during this whole thing. He was in court too. He didn't know about the money but seeing as he was unemployed and living with her according to his testimony he probably isn't going to leave her. He's using her, she was using the simp. All one big fucked up family.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please tell me this thread is about the Tilted Kilt restaurant...

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/09/27/8c/cd/getlstd-property-photo.jpg

Some of them are pretty thick.  I could make my way through all of them in a week's time once upon a time.  Now, it might take me two.  But by God, they'd be done right.

I was in court one morning waiting for a probable cause hearing and I ended up getting to watch a case about a guy who was suing a tilted kilt waitress for money he loaned her, while she counter sued for random stuff, made allegations that he stalked her and so on. The guy no shit gave this one waitress almost $12 grand over the course of two months to get her car fixed and pay other bills. At some point he didn't get what he expected out of the arrangement and started asking her to pay the money back. She responded by getting her fellow tilted kilt waitresses together and comp,aned about the guy being creepy and stalky. So they called the cops and had him trespassed from the property. It was a bunch of drama in the end the judge let the girl and the plaintiffs lawyer talk outside and they reached an agreement. The whole thing was This girl was maybe 23 and meanwhile he was 45ish. He gave her $12K over the course of two months, a person he has only known for two months. That is some super weak shit. Besides who the fuck wants to hook up with a HS dropout waitress? She is not marriage material. She doesn't have any drive or ambition.

Side note, this girl had an unemployed boyfriend with her during this whole thing. He was in court too. He didn't know about the money but seeing as he was unemployed and living with her according to his testimony he probably isn't going to leave her. He's using her, she was using the simp. All one big fucked up family.

Simpin' ain't easy
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 1:26:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Simpin' ain't easy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/09/27/8c/cd/getlstd-property-photo.jpg

Some of them are pretty thick.  I could make my way through all of them in a week's time once upon a time.  Now, it might take me two.  But by God, they'd be done right.

Simpin' ain't easy

Few years ago, a bartender friend of mine who was particularly good at extracting dollar bills from simps had one dude (I mean, the guy was like 60 and she was 30, lol) give her a shit ton. I don't know exactly how much... but like paid her rent for 6 months. Regardless, when she made it clear she wasn't actually going to be putting out, he flipped shit.

Hell, he even tried threatening me. She and her (actual) boyfriend came down to Mexico the last time I was down there with my best friend. When we got back to the states and I turned my phone it started blowing up with days worth of texts from him: I KNOW YOU ARE DOWN THERE FUCKING HER HERR DERR DERR
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 1:32:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I skipped from page one to page seven, so this may be a dupe, but here's the waitress I want;

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 1:33:43 PM EDT
[#6]
lol
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 1:39:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Few years ago, a bartender friend of mine who was particularly good at extracting dollar bills from simps had one dude (I mean, the guy was like 60 and she was 30, lol) give her a shit ton. I don't know exactly how much... but like paid her rent for 6 months. Regardless, when she made it clear she wasn't actually going to be putting out he flipped shit.

Hell, he even tried threatening me. She and her (actual) boyfriend came down to Mexico the last time I was down there with my best friend. When we got back to the states and I turned my phone it started blowing up with days worth of texts from him: I KNOW YOU ARE DOWN THERE FUCKING HER HERR DERR DERR
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Simpin' ain't easy

Few years ago, a bartender friend of mine who was particularly good at extracting dollar bills from simps had one dude (I mean, the guy was like 60 and she was 30, lol) give her a shit ton. I don't know exactly how much... but like paid her rent for 6 months. Regardless, when she made it clear she wasn't actually going to be putting out he flipped shit.

"nice" guy

GFE would've been far less hassle on his part, JFC
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 1:41:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
First you've gotta scope the place out, and get her schedule, and only eat on those days.

Dress nicely, don't be a pig.

Be sincere and kind to her, don't compliment her on her looks the first day, but tip her a cool $2-500.00. Just be cool.

Come back a few days later on her next shift, talk her up, tip at least $2-500.00, again, just be cool.

Now on the third day is when you start making progress, call her by her name, ask how her family, and herself is doing, etc, at this point you can start complimenting her a little. Tip YUGE.

The next time you see her, ask her if she'd like to have dinner with you.

There, now all you miserable, rich ugly, tiny dicked folks can have a wonderful Christmas and maybe get hitched.
View Quote

I just want to quote this, ‘cause it’s so friggin weird.      Could a normal guy try it with half that amount?     It seems like you’re just radiating desperation.  

I remember when I got hired at my first “Career destination” job.
They had a welcome aboard meeting where the company union rep was trying this on the waitress (expense account money, of course).    Never had the opportunity to ask how well it worked, but I’m sure it did.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 1:45:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This is an awful thread, OP.
View Quote

I concur.  Cue the go choke yourself meme.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 1:52:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

gotta tip the waitress extra to be choked
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 1:56:31 PM EDT
[#11]
How about time #1 compliment her, tip well but not hundreds of dollars. Next time you out with friends entertaining guest, etc. Go back there and even if she is not your server engage with her, make sure its not a subtle "hey". Move in at #2 unless for whatever reason time, situation does not allow. In that case a #3 is allowed.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 2:01:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I see you're in Alaska. So is an Alaskan 9 = 3 in the lower 48?
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 2:02:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 2:20:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Jesus OP, maybe I should advise you on how to score chicks with over $1Mil USD net worth, I happen to have two.  :)
View Quote

Are you saying the (2) chicks have over 1m USD net worth, or that you do?    It’s not clear from the way you wrote it.   We need you to clarify.    

Tell us your technique.  

Link Posted: 12/11/2020 5:11:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm trying out the OP's advice. Did the stalking and learning her schedule part. Just finished up my second day with the $2 tip.

I'll update with progress tomorrow.
View Quote

MAJOR UPDATE:

Third meal with the $2 tip.  Scored a threesome.  This method works.  Thanks OP.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 6:25:01 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

The tranny on the left huh?
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 6:33:42 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm not sure if this is the dumbest thing I've seen on ar15.com but it's certainly in the running.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
First you've gotta scope the place out, and get her schedule, and only eat on those days.

View Quote

I'm still stuck on this first step and no one will give me her schedule..Im getting awfully hungry OP, are you sure I can only eat on those days?
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Spare coochie? Spare coochie ma’am?
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 7:18:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Dress nicely, don't be a pig.

Be sincere and kind to her, don't compliment her on her looks the first day, but tip her a cool $2-500.00. Just be cool.

Come back a few days later on her next shift, talk her up, tip at least $2-500.00, again, just be cool.

Now on the third day is when you start making progress, call her by her name, ask how her family, and herself is doing, etc, at this point you can start complimenting her a little. Tip YUGE.

The next time you see her, ask her if she'd like to have dinner with you.

There, now all you miserable, rich ugly, tiny dicked folks can have a wonderful Christmas and maybe get hitched.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 7:21:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/11/2020 8:17:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm still stuck on this first step and no one will give me her schedule..Im getting awfully hungry OP, are you sure I can only eat on those days?
View Quote

It’s a seduction method AND a weight loss plan.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 10:07:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

She looks like a tranny to you?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 3:22:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Where’s OP?
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 3:38:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Op talking about stalking a waitress who gets hit on all the time. Op doesn't understand the food industry.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 4:07:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I tip them a magnum condom and ask them to join me for some meth and fisting at the fleabag inn down the road.

I know I'll meet my wife one day. It's written in the stars.
View Quote

That actually would work in my AO.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 9:06:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

MAJOR UPDATE:

Third meal with the $2 tip.  Scored a threesome.  This method works.  Thanks OP.

View Quote

Letting the guy who cooks at Waffle Huddle House at night peg you while your two dollar waitress watches isn't what most of us consider a three way.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 9:33:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Umm I’ve had strippers tell me they would take the rest of the night off if I wanted to go home with them.  That’s just after a 20 dollar dance and a conversation where we clicked with each other.

Don’t blow money learn how to talk to women and learn the signs of interest and capitalize on them.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Letting the guy who cooks at Waffle House at night peg you while your two dollar waitress watches isn't what most of us consider a three way.
View Quote

Did you miss the illustration.

And I would never eat at Waffle House.  I'm a lot classier than a Texan.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 8:26:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Did you miss the illustration.

And I would never eat at Waffle House.  I'm a lot classier than a Texan.
View Quote

Oops, sorry you were offended. I edited my post to make you seem like a classier guy than what I had originally implied. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Got news for the OP:

If she's cute and single, the bartender has already had his way with her, for free.

Signed, a former bartender.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 8:56:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Got news for the OP:

If she's cute and single, the bartender has already had his way with her, for free.

View Quote

Not really breaking news. Anybody looking for waitress pussy probably isn't expecting a virgin. Just finding one that isn't already airtight at the time is enough to ask for.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 9:03:20 PM EDT
[#33]
what if she is a pregnant Hooters waitress?
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 9:05:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Really....  what the fuck is wrong with you OP... seriously seek help

1st step.. delete your AR15 account...
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 9:08:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I mean. I tipped $200 a couple weeks ago, but it was a $500 meal and the owner comped me a couple hundred dollars worth of booze... so it just seemed fair.
View Quote

You mean.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

MAJOR UPDATE:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/64501/waitress_jpg-1726276.JPG
View Quote

Congrats, dude.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 9:19:24 PM EDT
[#37]
I could accomplish this with two trips, not three at the Waffle House but I would have to be a father figure to her three kids or end up in a shoot out with her 'ol man'. The juice just ain't worth the squeeze.

Link Posted: 12/12/2020 9:44:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Someone should start a waitress pic thread in BOTD
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 9:52:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Got news for the OP:

View Quote

monica
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 10:08:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Got news for the OP:

View Quote

I never wanted to be first, I just wanted to be next.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:06:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Umm I’ve had strippers tell me they would take the rest of the night off if I wanted to go home with them.  That’s just after a 20 dollar dance and a conversation where we clicked with each other.

Don’t blow money learn how to talk to women and learn the signs of interest and capitalize on them.
View Quote

Strippers?    C’mon dude.  .  
They are professionals.   It wasn’t your witty repartee.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:08:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I never wanted to be first, I just wanted to be next.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:16:40 AM EDT
[#43]
The only “waitress” I’d ever consider dating is the TGIFriday/Roadhouse/Chili’s/etc servers who work in college towns......WHEN I was in college.

Outside of college girls in college towns and being a college guy.......yeah, no.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:22:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:24:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I hope this is satire/humor, and not actually the saddest thing I have ever read on arfcom.
View Quote

Second saddest....OP is probably first.

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:32:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I hope this is satire/humor, and not actually the saddest thing I have ever read on arfcom.
View Quote

You don’t understand bro. They clicked.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:34:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It can't be, I know you've read several of my posts. This isn't even top 30.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:42:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Hookers are way, way cheaper.
View Quote

Fuck, BOATS are cheaper here.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 2:01:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Tipping -$498 is not going to impress her.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2020 2:16:43 AM EDT
[#50]
So spending shitload of hundreds of dollars to get a date or just nut up and ask her out. Fucking pussy
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top