Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:08:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As I have gotten older and seen just how corrupt the worlds politicians are and how much they benefit from war, my son will not be going to fight for them.  

View Quote

No. Damn. Doubt.  

Not in a draft situation.  If he enlisted that is different.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:10:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
These threads went very differently 19-20 years ago.
View Quote

A lot has changed, or should I say been revealed in that time.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:13:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very true but there are some things that never change and this in one of those things.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:19:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There's this guy that wrote a book about his city a long time ago. Went by Livy I believe. While the beginning of his tale is far beyond his time and perhaps bordering on mythical, as the times he is relaying get closer to his own you get a pretty accurate picture of what was going on in the world he was describing.

I found it very interesting. For centuries various cities would march their young men out to war against the neighboring town. Year after year. In between planting and harvesting of course. Little towns. Like 10-20k and their kids were forming up and going at it all the time. When one side or another got crushed badly enough the victor would approach the walls and attempt to storm or siege (although pay was pillage, so sieges weren't like later with paid soldiers) to take the town or not. The male population or a huge portion of it would be involved in the direct defense of the city. You may laugh and say 'well of course, the fricken barbarians are literally at the gates' but you will find that is the point of my monologue...as it changes.

Cities fight year after year, century after century until one city, as always, beats up its neighbors and now has a block of power. In this book it turns out this guy is wringing about the little local city that came out on top as the big dog.

Next you had all the cities pretty much in one regional block or the other of which there were many. Many different peoples, languages and cultures. So of course, more war. It's what we do. Another century. Cities are besieged now. There's pay involved and armies are able to be kept in the field year round. The fights for the cities are brutal. Once again the male population (or a huge percentage) is directly involved. When i say directly involved I mean whatever armor and shield you can scrounge up and a spear. And they did it. All of them.

Now we have what we would consider country sized political units forming. Keep in mind this is all from this old guy writing from the perspective of that first little city he had started his tale with. Turns out that cities little power block came out on top and now is controlling a big chunk of land. It's doing so in a Republican manner with no king (although admittedly a strong aristocracy). With a draft. Against other folks that were fighting as a people.

Now that its a big boy it meets the other BIG boys and then...you know...wars.

That little city comes through victorious and before you know it those citizen soldiers, run under a republican system of government conquered or crushed in the field the civilized world. Ironically enough the writer is writing at a time when a king has taken over and the conquests are basically over. Probably for the best due to the, you guessed it, massive corruption that arrived with the wealth and power of victory. While that city was at the height of it's glory at the time the old dude wrote it was already over for it's citizens. They were no longer required to bear arms, chose not to and finally were incapable of doing so due to such a soft life.

It went from every male in the city fighting to cities surrendering immediately if there wasn't a strong garrison. Those people are gone. Their language is dead. When the ability and willingness of the average male to take up arms was gone the days of the people are numbered. The writer was Titus Livy and the city of course was Rome. Keep the fire in your heart. Pass it to your sons and keep our people alive forever. It is your responsibility.

View Quote

I’m down to conquer Canada and South America.

Can I keep what I kill?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:19:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Don't forget Hawaii, Cuba, and the Dominican Republic. Who wants to die so Dole can sell pineapples or Hearst can sell newspapers?
View Quote

Personally I'd fight for hawaii before wv
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:20:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Can I keep what I kill?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's this guy that wrote a book about his city a long time ago. Went by Livy I believe. While the beginning of his tale is far beyond his time and perhaps bordering on mythical, as the times he is relaying get closer to his own you get a pretty accurate picture of what was going on in the world he was describing.

I found it very interesting. For centuries various cities would march their young men out to war against the neighboring town. Year after year. In between planting and harvesting of course. Little towns. Like 10-20k and their kids were forming up and going at it all the time. When one side or another got crushed badly enough the victor would approach the walls and attempt to storm or siege (although pay was pillage, so sieges weren't like later with paid soldiers) to take the town or not. The male population or a huge portion of it would be involved in the direct defense of the city. You may laugh and say 'well of course, the fricken barbarians are literally at the gates' but you will find that is the point of my monologue...as it changes.

Cities fight year after year, century after century until one city, as always, beats up its neighbors and now has a block of power. In this book it turns out this guy is wringing about the little local city that came out on top as the big dog.

Next you had all the cities pretty much in one regional block or the other of which there were many. Many different peoples, languages and cultures. So of course, more war. It's what we do. Another century. Cities are besieged now. There's pay involved and armies are able to be kept in the field year round. The fights for the cities are brutal. Once again the male population (or a huge percentage) is directly involved. When i say directly involved I mean whatever armor and shield you can scrounge up and a spear. And they did it. All of them.

Now we have what we would consider country sized political units forming. Keep in mind this is all from this old guy writing from the perspective of that first little city he had started his tale with. Turns out that cities little power block came out on top and now is controlling a big chunk of land. It's doing so in a Republican manner with no king (although admittedly a strong aristocracy). With a draft. Against other folks that were fighting as a people.

That little city comes through victorious and before you know it those citizen soldiers, run under a republican system of government conquered or crushed in the field the civilized world. Ironically enough the writer is writing at a time when a king has taken over and the conquests are basically over. Probably for the best due to the, you guessed it, massive corruption that arrived with the wealth and power of victory. While that city was at the height of it's glory at the time the old dude wrote it was already over for it's citizens. They were no longer required to bear arms, chose not to and finally were incapable of doing so due to such a soft life.

It went from every male in the city fighting to cities surrendering immediately if there wasn't a strong garrison. Those people are gone. Their language is dead. When the ability and willingness of the average male to take up arms was gone the days of the people are numbered. The writer was Titus Livy and the city of course was Rome. Keep the fire in your heart. Pass it to your sons and keep our people alive forever. It is your responsibility.

Can I keep what I kill?

The loot is consolidated and divvied out according to rank and glory.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:22:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can I keep what I kill?

Sounds good. I can feel my ancestors getting conquer boners.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:22:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The two boys are currently in thank you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cowards and traitors.
Send your kids to die for someone else's cause.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:25:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I agree about fighting for our country.

That's not what this thread is about.
Why should we go and die fighting for countries when we can't even spend money and time here?

American first, the rest can fuck off.
View Quote

We haven’t directly fought for our country since the Indian Wars.

Every war since then has been a war, police action or whatever you want to call it somewhere else.

It lets the bullies of the world know we are the biggest bully.

Look what is happening now that we have such weak leadership.  Fights are breaking out everywhere.

The nature of the beast, man, means that unless he fears another, he will do unspeakable things.

If no one fears the US, the world goes to shit.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:27:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And third you chose a side and fight.
View Quote

My loyalty now is to my family. There are no other sides to choose. I did my time and am far worse for the wear because of it. The way I see it, if I defend my family against some governmental assault, and every other keyboard hero in GD does the same, none of us have anything to worry about. I only have one good fight left in me. Defending what's mine is about as far as I'll commit myself.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:29:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Every war since then has been a war, police action or whatever you want to call it somewhere else.

Look what is happening now that we have such weak leadership.  Fights are breaking out everywhere.

The nature of the beast, man, means that unless he fears another, he will do unspeakable things.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree about fighting for our country.

That's not what this thread is about.
Why should we go and die fighting for countries when we can't even spend money and time here?

American first, the rest can fuck off.

What happens when You get led to slaughter by Bolsheviks that want you dead so they can enslave your children?

Ain’t doing it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Hey clarinath..... isnt it great the way these free spirit keyboard warriors call you a fool for doing what you said you would do when you signed up?
Thank you for serving. My respect to your family as well.
View Quote
Doesn't have anything to with doing what you said you were going to do when you signed up.

Part of the oath (which I took when I worked for the federal government) is " against all enemies, foreign AND domestic." How is going to fight a war over oil, a Russian invasion, or whatever the hell Biden and his family are getting rich from with Ukraine protecting us from anything?

If you're talking about in a perfect world where our piece of shit politicians actually love their country and do things for the right reasons, then okay, sign me up, but that's not the world we live in. You want to get blown up and leave your family without a husband/father, or have them pushing you around in a wheelchair and changing your diapers or driving you around because you got halfway blown to hell, over what? "Weapons of Mass Destruction" Nope. To protect our country from some faggot goat herder who doesn't understand how toilet paper works? Nope.

Wars are fought over oil and money. It's not my oil and it's not my money, so why am I going to go risk my life for someone else's oil and money, or send my son "to serve" when the politicians don't send their own kids?

I can appreciate the sacrifice people make to enlist in the military, and the burden that has on their family, without thinking they walk on water. I can respect the hell out of people who go fight a war on the other side of the planet without agreeing with why they went.

There a ton of ways to help people HERE and have an actual impact HERE without enlisting in the military.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:30:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Seems like the federal government has checked most of the boxes the founders laid out.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our Brittish brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:33:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I’ve already fought my war.

My step son is in the Air Force, my daughter is currently in Navy boot camp, and my other step son is joining the Army when he gets old enough.

If you aren’t a leech, you serve.  Give back to the country that gives you what you have.

Or hide under a stairwell and let others fight for you.

View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:35:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Some of these responses are laughable.

Yeah lets pull out of all of our bases and return home where China and Russia will dominate 100% of Europe, Asia, and Africa. End the petro dollar and destroy our currency with the added bonus allowing them to control 100% of the precious minerals currently being mined that we need to make cars and all consumer, military, and aeronautical electronics.

Good Lord with the fairy tale world some live in
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:36:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
As I have gotten older and seen just how corrupt the worlds politicians are and how much they benefit from war, my son will not be going to fight for them.  

View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:38:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Same way I view the almost vets now.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:43:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yeah lets pull out of all of our bases and return home where China and Russia will dominate 100% of Europe, Asia, and Africa. End the petro dollar and destroy our currency with the added bonus allowing them to control 100% of the precious minerals currently being mined that we need to make cars and all consumer, military, and aeronautical electronics.

View Quote

Maybe we shouldn’t have underwrote the technical advancement of our enemies.

Maybe one of the times we conquered Europe and Asia we should have kept it.

Maybe it was a dumb idea to let retarded demons decide foreign policy for the last 120 years like we were retarded children.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:43:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Might want to check your bias bubble…

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:51:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Smart.
Why should they go out to fight? They leave that all to the poor! Yeah!!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/483730/7E068EEA-919F-4FDF-9EDE-05A593D98E34-2317103.jpg

I didn't say the doddering old fools haven't destroyed our society, but everyone saying we should pull out of the world is 100% wrong. What does one have to do with the other?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:02:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm too old to fight.
In any case, our government has left our southern border wide open and vulnerable to attack.
It's really tough to take them seriously about protecting American interests at this point.
View Quote

100%
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:15:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I didn't say the doddering old fools haven't destroyed our society, but everyone saying we should pull out of the world is 100% wrong. What does one have to do with the other?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/483730/7E068EEA-919F-4FDF-9EDE-05A593D98E34-2317103.jpg

I argue that the people in that photo have worked to ensure:

China and Russia will dominate 100% of Europe, Asia, and Africa. End the petro dollar and destroy our currency with the added bonus allowing them to control 100% of the precious minerals currently being mined that we need to make cars and all consumer, military, and aeronautical electronics.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:48:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Heroes. No more foreign wars or entanglements.
View Quote

This
You know,  like our founding fathers told us...the guys who conservatives always say they want to follow
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:52:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

And what if they both die in Eastern Europe, and the Russians still take Ukraine?  After that, it's back to 2021 status quo.  Maybe it's an invasion of Chile for control of lithium mines?  War against China because the US doesn't want to have to pay it's debts?

I've lost enough men to realise the ends don't justify the means.

Yes, I'm drunk posting, but still feel strongly on sendingnguys into combat over stuff that's not our business.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:07:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It’s a little different when aggressors are crashing planes into your buildings.  The GWOT had a legitimate start.  Unfortunately, it derailed quickly.
View Quote

How many people from Astan and how many from Iraq hijacked those planes? Saudi Arabia planned,  financed, and conducted the hijackings.  But we did not invade SA.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:11:44 PM EDT
[#27]
I am 100% done fighting unconstitutional and undeclared wars.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:13:51 PM EDT
[#28]
I’m all in if the “Big guy” gets his cut. Right??
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:15:00 PM EDT
[#29]
I'd be one of them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:15:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It’s a little different when aggressors are crashing planes into your buildings.  The GWOT had a legitimate start.  Unfortunately, it derailed quickly.
View Quote

Yeah, those Iraqi and Afghanistan terrorists... crashing airplanes into our buildings...

Oh wait... weren't they from Saudia Arabia?

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:18:30 PM EDT
[#31]
If I saw my Federal Representative burning to death, I would step around him and carry on rather than taking the time to piss the fire out.  I'm not killing and dying for these assholes.  

That is a total reverse of what I would have said ten years ago.  I don't know if they've gotten worse, or I have, but I would no longer lift a finger to help the United States Government.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:25:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Shows just how fucked up has the world has become.  ARFCOM stands united with with Code Pink  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:28:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I spent 32 years under the colors of this country.  Almost every fight we got in, in that time was probably a bad call on the part of our national command authority.   However, guys like me fight, because that is what we joined to do.
View Quote

good folks paying the price for bad decisions
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:32:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Shows just how fucked up has the world has become.  ARFCOM stands united with with Code Pink  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/164452/code_pink_jpg-2317284.JPG
View Quote

Someone will come along and try to rationalize that by saying:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:34:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Truly depends.
We are attacked by a foreign power , or Americans abroad are killed in an unprovoked attack  by a foreign power I would still feel compelled to do what I can.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:35:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

This exactly.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:37:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

The levels of incompetence and corruption have increased greatly in the last 20 years.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:38:18 PM EDT
[#38]
I would look down on those feminists as blowhard cowards.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:38:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Well Ghod knows I can trust these upstanding pieces of shit to decide the future of my greatest accomplishment (My children). Fuck the draft.  
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:38:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:39:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yet 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:40:21 PM EDT
[#42]
America is not the government, people have forgotten that.

We no longer have a government [haven't had one for a LONG time] that leads by example, we have one that leads by decree while hiding behind the paid swords of their protectors.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:48:31 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm too old and ornery now to be drafted
So IDGAF
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:49:58 PM EDT
[#44]
I was listening to a guy on am radio tell in his 1940 highschool yearbook there was a picture of 5 guys in a convertible for a homecoming parade with a sign that said "we won't fight in foreign wars"

By 1944 all but one of them was dead.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:50:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Neutral.

Want to be a hero today? Start arresting government officials and politicians, starting with CIA, DOJ, FBI.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 12:06:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Afghanistan was the base of operations.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 12:22:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Someone will come along and try to rationalize that by saying:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/thatwasdifferent-667.gif
View Quote

There's nothing to rationalize. Sometimes people who disagree on most things agree on some things. If I found out that those chicks didn't like anal, I wouldn't bend over and grease up just to take the opposite position.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 12:24:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The Founders warned us about foreign entanglements.... withdraw all US troops and equipment back to within our borders.
View Quote

Isolationism somehow sucks, we intervene to stop wars....now we FANTASIZE about starting new ones for non NATO members and call people that don't care Russian shills for not wanting to get involved for the sake of a country that had it's head up the ass of crooked people.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 12:30:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Cowards and traitors.
View Quote

traitors to whom?  Real Americans are loyal to their founders vision of this country.  Fuck the world.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 12:32:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
My perspective having seen my fair share of combat time over the past 30 years.

I'm all for a voluntary force staying voluntary.  If our good, honest, trustworthy, and selfless leaders send us to fight, I would fight for my troops or support those doing more kinetic things.  

The draft sucks; the concept is great; however, we have too many exceptions and those you get are worthless if from the elitist class.  I would rather recruit from the southern border crossing and give the majority of life-sentenced criminals a chance to earn/redeem their citizenship by serving on the front lines than drafting cock-sucking, pussy-hat wearing, Antifa/BLM, Marxist, fucking democrat, liberal, progressive, protesting, SJW, culture-cancelling, environmental-terrorist, low IQ fucktards.

My son chose to serve and is a young Infantry 2LT; I would rather he have Soldiers he want to be there rather than shit-stains who don't.

I will agree with the vast majority that foreign wars are really hard to justify or should be.  I think every fucking sitting congress-fucker can only vote for a foreign war if they have an eligible family member currently serving or meets draft requirements and forced to serve.  Put their fucking family blood on the line and see how many get a hard-on for war. Our representatives who are "Warhawks" are nothing more than vultures and shit-birds.

ROCK6
View Quote

^^^^
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top