Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i cant decide if I'm madder about this or the crybaby getting the Vixen 7 thread taking down and trying to defend his actions instead of just being quite. The thread getting locked after TBS post kinda pushed this ahead a little but its very close. But then again i dont care about the brit pics, them vixen pics were fire though.
View Quote
If you want to be accurate with your anger I got the Vixen 7 thread taken down. I called out the hypocrisy of how heavy handed the moderation in GD was when there was camgirl links and blatant "sales" and donations going on in BOTD. Wolf may have been complaining about it, but I started the thread that burned that little enterprise down.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:02:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Fair enough. I look forward to this mindset being applied to all threads, pictures, videos, opinions, and information in the near future.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Would you honestly want a picture of your loved one in a horrible situation posted here, on GD?
Seriously.
Doesn't matter whether or not they are here watching, they found out the picture was here and it bothered them.  As a courtesy, they took it down. They did not want him identified, for whatever reason.
I may be wrong, but I really don't think this is the end of ARF.  If it were to become a pattern, then yeah I would be upset and angry.  I just see this as ARF extending a courtesy to a family under some stress. I don't see it as a global cabal bent on neutering ARF and putting us back under dominion of the Crown.
Fair enough. I look forward to this mindset being applied to all threads, pictures, videos, opinions, and information in the near future.
Everybody's something to somebody.  One can only assume that no one, anywhere would want photos of their loved ones injured or killed (LE/military or not), if that's the litmus test now.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:07:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Slippery slope.

I can understand the family’s wishes but words and pictures that are tough to read or see are often what needs to be protected the most. There is no need to protect speech that everyone agrees with.
View Quote
I am trying to see who released the pics, it could have been the Met or it could have been the officers girlfriend, who is also a cop.  There is talk of the met releasing them and his girlfriend making a social media post from the hospital.  Either way it sounds like the family has asked for the pictures to not be circulated.  Whether the Met or whoever posted/released them, they may have run a foul of the officer and his family's wishes.

For me, this is where I am at:  Any video of the crime occurring should be in the public view.   Any pictures of the officer in hospital, should be subject to his right to privacy.  Again, for me any requests for the victim of a crime in regards to privacy warrant sincere consideration for their wishes.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:09:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not even mostly dead
View Quote
He's even gotten better.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:14:00 PM EDT
[#5]
So arfcom took the request at face value.

Great.

This request coming from the same government that has made it a hate crime to speak out against immigrant values and that will press charges if you poke fun of a criminals hair. The same government who covered up heinous sex crimes to protect the image of immigrants.

You’ll have to forgive those of us who express the mildest bit of incredulity at this.

Is it so hard to see where people are coming from? Arfcom just helped notorious censors push this under the rug, All in the name of diversity.

This wasn’t a member of the site, nor their family. I think the site sets a crazy precedent here. “If other countries totalitarian police forces ask us on behalf of “families” we will absolutely assist them in the censoring of information.”

I’ll bet the only difference between the wishes of the families’ of those two girls who got their heads cut off in Morocco and this incident is that the British cops have the infrastructure in place to ask for (and implement) mass censorship of such pictures.

I’m not comfortable with that.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:16:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I am trying to see who released the pics, it could have been the Met or it could have been the officers girlfriend, who is also a cop.  There is talk of the met releasing them and his girlfriend making a social media post from the hospital.  Either way it sounds like the family has asked for the pictures to not be circulated.  Whether the Met or whoever posted/released them, they may have run a foul of the officer and his family's wishes.

For me, this is where I am at:  Any video of the crime occurring should be in the public view.   Any pictures of the officer in hospital, should be subject to his right to privacy.  Again, for me any requests for the victim of a crime in regards to privacy warrant sincere consideration for their wishes.
View Quote
Tough problem. TBH I think where I’m at is if the family asked then I’d probably done the same. If anyone else asked? GFY.

There’s not any great solutions here. Gotta just pick one and go with it, which I suspect is what a mod did.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:17:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So arfcom took the request at face value.

Great.

This request coming from the same government that has made it a hate crime to speak out against immigrant values and that will press charges if you poke fun of a criminals hair. The same government who covered up heinous sex crimes to protect the image of immigrants.

You’ll have to forgive those of us who express the mildest bit of incredulity at this.

Is it so hard to see where people are coming from? Arfcom just helped notorious censors push this under the rug, All in the name of diversity.

This wasn’t a member of the site, nor their family. I think the site sets a crazy precedent here. “If other countries totalitarian police forces ask us on behalf of “families” we will absolutely assist them in the censoring of information.”

I’ll bet the only difference between the wishes of the families’ of those two girls who got their heads cut off in Morocco and this incident is that the British cops have the infrastructure in place to ask for (and implement) mass censorship of such pictures.

I’m not comfortable with that.
View Quote
Be prepared to have your integrity questioned
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:18:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:18:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The police are not government.  That's new!

Can you enlighten the investors on the rules regarding police asking for pictures to be removed from private posts?

Steps you take to ensure the email is not a spoofed address?

Steps you take to ensure private speech is not silenced?

Steps taken to ensure that the content of the poster's speech is not being silenced for the benefit of the government that the police serve?

Can we we get some clarity?  Is that too much to ask for?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Count me as another member in good standing who vehemently disagrees with the censorship of that thread and the increasingly heavy handed moderation. Please don't ruin one of the last good places left on the internet.
From my understanding, it wasn't any government but a police department that made the request to remove the pictures of a fallen officer.  The topic is still able to to be discussed, but out of respect for the family of the officer, pics have been remove.  There is no grand conspiracy as much as y'all want there to be.  We have many law enforcement and military (active, retired, reserve) members, mods and staff as part of the ARFCOM family.  Many year ago after 9/11, EdSr who is a Vietnam veteran made a rule, no posting of wounded, fallen or injured military.  As an Army veteran, I concur with that.  1) these people have families as do I.  I wouldn't want my wife and daughter seeing my bloodied body in the news or online.  I wouldn't want your family to see yours.

I have lost friends that I served with, family members and friends that were LEO.  I KNOW the pain, heartbreak and mourning they go through.  They don't need a constant reminder of the incident just so you can satisfy your need for information.  The information is there and available should you want to take the time to look for it.  But as for me, the Avila's and the staff and mods of this site, we will respect the wishes and request of this fallen officers command, friends, comrades and family.

If you see a vast conspiracy in that and feel it violates your rights and freedom of speech, well, perhaps that say more about you and your integrity than it does about ours.

Can you enlighten the investors on the rules regarding police asking for pictures to be removed from private posts?

Steps taken to ensure that the content of the poster's speech is not being silenced for the benefit of the government that the police serve?

And now you can see why the mods were quiet for so long, so they could come up with that happy horseshit right there.

That email was sent  for the sole purpose of covering up another ROPER attack. PERIOD

Staff fell for it . We didn’t, called them on it , now some hours later , we’re all assholes with little to no integrity for not liking censorship by outside forces for what we see as nefarious purposes .
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:29:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Doesn't Epstein have a family? We saw pics posted here of his shanked dead body on a gurney. Double standards?
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:29:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

And now you can see why the mods were quiet for so long, so they could come up with that happy horseshit right there.

That email was sent  for the sole purpose of covering up another ROPER attack. PERIOD

Staff fell for it . We didn’t, called them on it , now some hours later , we’re all assholes with little to no integrity for not liking censorship by outside forces for what we see as nefarious purposes .
View Quote
Rules for thee....

That’s kind of my point:

I’m nearly certain the the families of the two girls that were beheaded would have preferred to not have those images and videos out there. They were just unlucky enough to not have the full force of one of the more egregious government censor apparatus at their disposal.

As a result we had the opportunity to watch animals cut off their heads while they sobbed and drooled snot while begging for their mothers. All with the tacit approval of arfcom site staff.

Non-fatal facial cuts to a British cop? Better lock that up. Can’t have the family suffer unduly.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:30:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No I cannot. Not because I don’t want to or that I have been told not to, I cannot because a) I don’t have that info.  The request was sent to site staff and I do not serve in that function.  It is not my place to do so.

Who’s private speech are you concerned with?  Are you confusing freedom of speech with personal privacy?  What is your personal need to know the details?

As for clarity, it has been explained a few dozen times in several places.  No matter how it is explained it only leads to more and more questions and questioning from people who haven’t accepted any explanation to date.  Why would that change now and to what end does it serve you?  Are concerned about your privacy here on a public Internet forum?

Please be assured, I am not being snarky, disrespectful or otherwise obtuse.  I have no issues with questions, that is fine.  I can answer what I know and NO ONE on staff has advised me or anyone else that I am aware of to do otherwise.  That simply isn’t the case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Count me as another member in good standing who vehemently disagrees with the censorship of that thread and the increasingly heavy handed moderation. Please don't ruin one of the last good places left on the internet.
From my understanding, it wasn't any government but a police department that made the request to remove the pictures of a fallen officer.  The topic is still able to to be discussed, but out of respect for the family of the officer, pics have been remove.  There is no grand conspiracy as much as y'all want there to be.  We have many law enforcement and military (active, retired, reserve) members, mods and staff as part of the ARFCOM family.  Many year ago after 9/11, EdSr who is a Vietnam veteran made a rule, no posting of wounded, fallen or injured military.  As an Army veteran, I concur with that.  1) these people have families as do I.  I wouldn't want my wife and daughter seeing my bloodied body in the news or online.  I wouldn't want your family to see yours.

I have lost friends that I served with, family members and friends that were LEO.  I KNOW the pain, heartbreak and mourning they go through.  They don't need a constant reminder of the incident just so you can satisfy your need for information.  The information is there and available should you want to take the time to look for it.  But as for me, the Avila's and the staff and mods of this site, we will respect the wishes and request of this fallen officers command, friends, comrades and family.

If you see a vast conspiracy in that and feel it violates your rights and freedom of speech, well, perhaps that say more about you and your integrity than it does about ours.

No I cannot. Not because I don’t want to or that I have been told not to, I cannot because a) I don’t have that info.  The request was sent to site staff and I do not serve in that function.  It is not my place to do so.

Who’s private speech are you concerned with?  Are you confusing freedom of speech with personal privacy?  What is your personal need to know the details?

As for clarity, it has been explained a few dozen times in several places.  No matter how it is explained it only leads to more and more questions and questioning from people who haven’t accepted any explanation to date.  Why would that change now and to what end does it serve you?  Are concerned about your privacy here on a public Internet forum?

Please be assured, I am not being snarky, disrespectful or otherwise obtuse.  I have no issues with questions, that is fine.  I can answer what I know and NO ONE on staff has advised me or anyone else that I am aware of to do otherwise.  That simply isn’t the case.
I can see why you’re a mod. You say you’re fine with questions....he asked questions , you answered zero of them .

And did so with just enough panache to make him look stupid for the type of questions , as if he isn’t smart enough to ask the “right” questions to get an answer from such a mind as yours.

Here’s some more questions.

1: Do you agree that the British government exerts pressure to cover up Muslim attacks ?
2: If yes on answer 1 , do you see ANY chance that this also resulted in an email being sent to Arfcom to further said cover up?
3: If Joe Guy emails about a vid of his buddy getting mangled in a motorcycle wreck, will Arfcom take down said video?
4: Will Arfcom only heed censorship emails from police/government agencies?
5: Are police/government agencies better than the general public ?

I apologize for the un panached style of my questions
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:31:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Doesn't Epstein have a family? We saw pics posted here of his shanked dead body on a gurney. Double standards?
View Quote
Pfft, if he was killed by a Muslim , that pic may disappear too
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Rules for thee....

That’s kind of my point:

I’m nearly certain the the families of the two girls that were beheaded would have preferred to not have those images and videos out there. They were just unlucky enough to not have the full force of one of the more egregious government censor apparatus at their disposal.

As a result we had the opportunity to watch animals cut off their heads while they sobbed and drooled snot while begging for their mothers. All with the tacit approval of arfcom site staff.

Non-fatal facial cuts to a British cop? Better lock that up. Can’t have the family suffer unduly.
View Quote
Agreed
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:33:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
This forum is going down the shitter so quick its unbelievable. The past months have been attack after attack on the membership.

Its come down to site staff vs the members now, and anyone who doesnt follow the line is a "trouble maker".

So sad. Almost as if the left pervaded this site and its all according to plan...
View Quote
It's almost like the fudds have exposed themselves.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:37:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I can see why you’re a mod. You say you’re fine with questions....he asked questions , you answered zero of them .

And did so with just enough panache to make him look stupid for the type of questions , as if he isn’t smart enough to ask the “right” questions to get an answer from such a mind as yours.
View Quote
Yea, that's been the most glaringly bad thing about the last few weeks IMO.  "We're going to do something you're probably not going to like, and if you question it you're a troublemaker/troll/democrat/child."

I mean that's always kind of been a thing here, but it seems like staff and mods got a BOGO deal on 55 gallon drums of snide at Costco or something.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:37:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
No I cannot. Not because I don't want to or that I have been told not to, I cannot because a) I don't have that info.  The request was sent to site staff and I do not serve in that function.  It is not my place to do so.

Who's private speech are you concerned with?  Are you confusing freedom of speech with personal privacy?  What is your personal need to know the details?

As for clarity, it has been explained a few dozen times in several places.  No matter how it is explained it only leads to more and more questions and questioning from people who haven't accepted any explanation to date.  Why would that change now and to what end does it serve you?  Are concerned about your privacy here on a public Internet forum?

Please be assured, I am not being snarky, disrespectful or otherwise obtuse.  I have no issues with questions, that is fine.  I can answer what I know and NO ONE on staff has advised me or anyone else that I am aware of to do otherwise.  That simply isn't the case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No I cannot. Not because I don't want to or that I have been told not to, I cannot because a) I don't have that info.  The request was sent to site staff and I do not serve in that function.  It is not my place to do so.

Who's private speech are you concerned with?  Are you confusing freedom of speech with personal privacy?  What is your personal need to know the details?

As for clarity, it has been explained a few dozen times in several places.  No matter how it is explained it only leads to more and more questions and questioning from people who haven't accepted any explanation to date.  Why would that change now and to what end does it serve you?  Are concerned about your privacy here on a public Internet forum?

Please be assured, I am not being snarky, disrespectful or otherwise obtuse.  I have no issues with questions, that is fine.  I can answer what I know and NO ONE on staff has advised me or anyone else that I am aware of to do otherwise.  That simply isn't the case.
I am concerned with every member's private speech.  Like I previously said, this forum was long thought as one of the last places for conservatives to talk without censorship for their ideas.  Recent actions have shown that is no longer the case.

Now it has been shown that the (foreign) government came in and tried (successfully) to stomp speech in a private forum.  And those who run the forum seemed have no problem with it.

Basically, the powers at be have shown that the government can stop a discussion with only a "please and thank you."  Even if it's about a picture that was taken in public.

This place sure has changed over the years.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:41:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:41:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Isn't it against the COC to question site staff? The hammer should come down hot and heavy here quickly. Squash this cancer before it gets to the bone. The nail is ready.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:47:28 PM EDT
[#21]
I've read 2 explanations on the thread. One was pulling the pixs because of the request from the popo's agency and the other was because the thread was derailed like a bad train wreck. Do we have any consistency on what really happened?
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:49:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Isn't it against the COC to question site staff? The hammer should come down hot and heavy here quickly. Squash this cancer before it gets to the bone. The nail is ready.
View Quote
Tread harder daddy!
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:49:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I've read 2 explanations on the thread. One was pulling the pixs because of the request from the popo's agency and the other was because the thread was derailed like a bad train wreck. Do we have any consistency on what really happened?
View Quote
One begat the other.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:50:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Everybody's something to somebody.  One can only assume that no one, anywhere would want photos of their loved ones injured or killed (LE/military or not), if that's the litmus test now.
View Quote
Or made fun of, body shamed, ridiculed for stupidity. We can all agree.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:50:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
The fuck are you on about now?
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:53:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Meh, I always thought that what public servants do while on "duty", paid by the public, was public business. If you don't want your mug plastered on photos around the world then get a job with a private company, then you have a right to privacy.

"A well informed citizenry is the best defense against tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 5:59:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 6:04:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

then the members that are stirring the pot need to stop..
the playground is closed..
View Quote
I suspect the bolded part will turn out to be true just not in the way you mean.

The forum buy out paradigm is right on track.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 6:08:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

LOL.  Sorry, I was very clear. I stated why I cannot answer them.  I don’t have the info TO answer them.  That isn’t my job description.  You may find that hard to believe, especially since you believe there is a grand conspiracy against the membership. Seriously, there isn’t.

I believe I also stated that if I had the info, I would be able to answer as I have NOT been directed or restricted by anyone as to what I can and cannot say.

You are all free to believe what you like, nothing I or anyone else says will satisfy your desire for conspiracy.  C’est l’vie.

I say “Good Day.”  I’m done.
View Quote
So, let’s review shall we?

You’re cool with questions, but you won’t have the required info to answer said questions. My question to that is , then why are you here ?

And let’s nt forget that every question I asked could’ve been answered , but you chose not to as to not get mods/staff painted into a corner by your answers, not because you didn’t have the info required. My questions are simpke and straight forward.

A nice compromise would be for you to get someone who does have the info required .

But simpler yet would for the following statement from staff.

“We got had by the censors in Britain “ We won’t censor coc compliant material to placate known terrorist apologist governments. “

How hard would that be ? Oh sorry, you’re “out”

Who are you tagging in?
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 6:21:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 6:28:33 PM EDT
[#31]
When does New Zealand tell us what we can post?  It seems that there was a bit of hard feelings not too long ago about some person doing something, and their government didn't much like that there was some open discussion about motives and the attendant fallout.

Please note, that I have no sympathy for the perpetrator.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 6:34:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Wow!

This is great,I love the new Arf !

I can surf the website on the big screen TV with my whole family of all ages laughing and learning during family get togethers.

Is it possible to edit out cuss words ?

I dont want my youngest picking up any bad habits.

Thanks !
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 6:49:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 6:51:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 6:55:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
When does New Zealand tell us what we can post?  It seems that there was a bit of hard feelings not too long ago about some person doing something, and their government didn't much like that there was some open discussion about motives and the attendant fallout.

Please note, that I have no sympathy for the perpetrator.
View Quote
If I didn’t know better I’d say they’re trolling us.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 6:57:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Honestly surprised they haven’t locked this one yet. Since questioning decisions now gets you labeled as lacking integrity and a conspiracy nut.

That’s some fine left wing arguing.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:00:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I made that comment because this went from GD mad at me for editing out some pics to a muslim invasion..
I stand by my decision and as you can see from floridacops post..the request was on behalf of the officers family.
If you folks are pissy because you think your ability to look at graphic pics is more important then helping a family get past a terrible violent incident..I don't know what to tell you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@striker At this point, you still do not understand why people here are disgusted, or are you just saying that? That"s a serious question that I am asking you to answer.

To me, you made a horrible decision and I would like to know if you don't understand the backlash. Or, if you do, you can't admit that you made a mistake or if you believe that you were 100% correct?

If the same situation comes up again will you make the same decision?

Maybe it is an American thing, but I am ashamed and disgusted by your decision and I'm sorry you cannot understand our frustration.
I made that comment because this went from GD mad at me for editing out some pics to a muslim invasion..
I stand by my decision and as you can see from floridacops post..the request was on behalf of the officers family.
If you folks are pissy because you think your ability to look at graphic pics is more important then helping a family get past a terrible violent incident..I don't know what to tell you.
The site content can not be controlled by any 3rd party entity. Sympathy or whatever.

It wasn’t their choice honestly as it’s in the public realm. It BECAME the mods choice at a whim. It’s fairly simple and doesn’t need any other explanation. The choice was the original OP’s who posted a coc compliant public image. He is free to post non coc images and information..
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:04:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:08:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Well, look at it this way:  At least we all got to talk about something other than "mass" shootings and gun control for a little while.

Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:09:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
No, asking the same questions over and over and over and over in 4 different threads and being told the same answer over and over and over and over in 4 different threads get you labeled as a conspiracy nut.

You do realized that questioning the integrity of every staff member and moderator on this sight calls into question ones integrity simply because you don’t like the answer given don’t you?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly surprised they haven’t locked this one yet. Since questioning decisions now gets you labeled as lacking integrity and a conspiracy nut.

That’s some fine left wing arguing.
No, asking the same questions over and over and over and over in 4 different threads and being told the same answer over and over and over and over in 4 different threads get you labeled as a conspiracy nut.

You do realized that questioning the integrity of every staff member and moderator on this sight calls into question ones integrity simply because you don’t like the answer given don’t you?  
You mean people don't like being told the sky is black, then having their integrity questioned when they disagree?  Shocking
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:09:14 PM EDT
[#41]
4 chan /k/ for all your new firearm needs. Brownells chains are resting heavy here friends.

"If you like your forum, you can keep your forum." Nothing is changing"

Kek

The pic was taken down because we cant allow the peons to see what muslim integration is doing to the good people of Britain
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
If it was one person, you might have a point. Problem you have is there is an overwhelming sentiment by those in these threads that what you all did was wrong. Instead of accepting that you all lock threads and post “cute” replies trying to downplay what was done. Then you call into question our integrity. In old days that would have resulted in a Pit thread with an account death match.

So lock me, ban me, or ignore me. I really don’t give a damn.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:16:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
I only asked my questions once, in one thread .

Weren’t you “out” ?

Are you a new mod , flexing them mod muscles? Low man on the pole so you get the low integrity member thread ?

I have yet to see an answer to any of my questions .

Now, you’ll answer those last two stupid questions, leaving out the answers to the pertinent ones I asked before .
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:17:39 PM EDT
[#44]
@LawyerUp

These 7 pages pretty much sum up what you've missed. Everyone's periods have synced up and have been PMSing together for months. Pretty entertaining and worth my $24 a year membership.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:19:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

If it was one person, you might have a point. Problem you have is there is an overwhelming sentiment by those in these threads that what you all did was wrong. Instead of accepting that you all lock threads and post “cute” replies trying to downplay what was done. Then you call into question our integrity. In old days that would have resulted in a Pit thread with an account death match.

So lock me, ban me, or ignore me. I really don’t give a damn.
View Quote
I don’t know that it was intentional. I think staff just got fooled by the British censors .

The response to it has been enlightening
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:22:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:22:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
I miss NorCal sometimes. Guessing you might be familiar.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Something tells me you are (were) much more intimately acquainted with the COC than most here.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#49]
The camels nose is under the tent.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 7:47:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Does one have integrity when one toes the line; even if they are on the wrong side of it?

It's hard to not question the integrity of the mods or staff when one of you makes a move that a lot of members disagree with and the rest of you proceed to march in lockstep to back them up.

Several members have made very good explanations for why we disagree with what was done. It's not about not liking the answers given, it's about the failure to address our concerns for the precedent this sets.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top