Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:56:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Disturbing thread.

At any rate, I'll go to my middle child's school and there are THIRD graders wearing makeup.  These kids are 8-9 years old.  One mom I know has been posting a lot of pics of her 3rd grader lately saying things like, "Where did my baby go?!"  I want to say, "She's still there under all the makeup you're letting her wear."  

My oldest can't wait until she's 16 because that's when she can start wearing bikinis again.  They can wear them when they're little but at about 7 we move to one pieces and tankinis.  Their bodies start changing way before their brain catches up and it seems wrong for a kid to be flaunting a womanly body.  Like I told my oldest----you can't help what the good Lord blessed you with but that doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to show it off.  

I'll go into the shorts section to buy them something and there's maybe 2 inches (or less) from the crotch to the hem on 99% of them.  If I can find one pair that's normal length I'm happy.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:56:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Took my family to a food truck festival yesterday, and virtually every young girl wore super high cut booty shorts.

The ones that show the crease where the buttocks meet the thigh.
View Quote
And you found this to be inappropriate ??

Why you must be a freedom-hating burka-stani pedophile.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:58:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, girls dress like whores.

Such news

Much new information

Wow.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:59:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Sexualizing young kids is wrong. It's degenerate, and there should be laws against it. You can prattle on about "Muh freedumb!!1" all you want, but this sort of thing tends to degrade a free society over time.

This sort of degeneracy typifies our society. Paradoxically, the more highly sexualized a society it is, the less virile it seems to be. Kids that age should not be dressed like sluts. For that matter, neither should grown women. In a healthy society, the girls should be learning, and living a bit more sheltered. The women should be tending to their families.

Laugh at me all you want, but you are being replaced by a more vigorous people who don't share your degenerate views.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:00:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Avoid the beach.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:01:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Why did you think it was a good idea to start a thread about tweens that you decided stare down in detail?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:02:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Creepy thread is creepy
View Quote
You know what is really creepy?

When this seemingly observational thread gets called out and the fanfic stuff gathers an audience.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:31:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:36:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sexualizing young kids is wrong. It's degenerate, and there should be laws against it. You can prattle on about "Muh freedumb!!1" all you want, but this sort of thing tends to degrade a free society over time.

This sort of degeneracy typifies our society. Paradoxically, the more highly sexualized a society it is, the less virile it seems to be. Kids that age should not be dressed like sluts. For that matter, neither should grown women. In a healthy society, the girls should be learning, and living a bit more sheltered. The women should be tending to their families.

Laugh at me all you want, but you are being replaced by a more vigorous people who don't share your degenerate views.
View Quote
Yeah, we need more laws to enforce your beliefs.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:42:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Have a friend with a tattoo/  piercing shop. He has had mothers bring their daughtets in, as young as 12 and 13 for piercings.
South of the equator!
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:44:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
When in Rio
View Quote
What you did there...
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:46:12 AM EDT
[#12]
The thing is there are people with no money but still have morals and class. There are also people with money and no class. I also remember some girls dressing like hookers in the 80's and 90's.

What bothers me more is all of the people that take there daughters to "dance" classes that teach their 6-12 year olds to dance like strippers. We actually unfriended a family over it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:47:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

...These weren't white trashy people either, this is an upscale neighborhood and the mom was obviously not poor....
View Quote

As someone who grew up in La Jolla, CA I am eminently qualified to state that a person need not be poor in order to be trashy.

Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:48:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Did you ask the mom/madame how much for an hour with two of them?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:50:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I see a lot of virtue signaling going on in this thread.
View Quote
Are you concerned?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:51:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Sounds like a mother paraiding arround future rape victims.  Weather or not conscent or even sex is involved is irrelevant.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:52:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:53:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Not the OP, but I'm tired of being visually assaulted by it. I don't want to see underage camel toes and glutial clefts.

I also don't want my daughter getting the idea that making random strangers desire to mount you and forget your name is positive male attention.

Why does a grown man not feel the protective instinct for his daughter to not have her parading around like a whore?
Too distracted by football and mall crawling truck to give a fuck?
What a loser!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

....  why does a grown man care what someone dresses their kid in?
Not the OP, but I'm tired of being visually assaulted by it. I don't want to see underage camel toes and glutial clefts.

I also don't want my daughter getting the idea that making random strangers desire to mount you and forget your name is positive male attention.

Why does a grown man not feel the protective instinct for his daughter to not have her parading around like a whore?
Too distracted by football and mall crawling truck to give a fuck?
What a loser!
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:56:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Another ridiculous comment.

No one is trying to pass laws against terrible judgment. We're just condemning the terrible judgment.

Does your daughter run around looking like a whore?
You either don't care or lack the authority to do anything about it?

That's the nice thing about being a Man. I have a protective instinct for my family and they obey me. You should try growing a pair one day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's called FREEDOM.
Another ridiculous comment.

No one is trying to pass laws against terrible judgment. We're just condemning the terrible judgment.

Does your daughter run around looking like a whore?
You either don't care or lack the authority to do anything about it?

That's the nice thing about being a Man. I have a protective instinct for my family and they obey me. You should try growing a pair one day.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:00:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What could go wrong?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:00:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:01:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Did you ask the mom/madame how much for an hour with two of them?
View Quote
How much for the little girl?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:13:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It is disturbing the way children dress ... but it's always been that way.

Sure 50 years ago they were dressed differently but still, for the time they dressed way too sexy not wearing full-lenght skirts but ones that were knee length or even LESS!

I was a teen in the 1970's and the mini-skirt and tube tops were commonly worn by girls who could pull it off. The mini-skirt was maybe two inches below the crotch and the tube top meant no bra and bare shoulders and midriff.

That was 40-years ago and nothing has changed ... only your perspective.
View Quote
I will agree with most of this. I too was a teen in the 70's and have fond memories of tube tops, minis and short shorts (ahhh.... Daisy Duke).

However, I don't recall the pre pubescent girls dressed like that. Also the girls who did dress like that usually were looked down on as slutty or easy (thank you Lord Jesus for them).

The trend today seems to push younger girls towards sexualization earlier. As a father of a now 20 y/o daughter I've fought that battle.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:19:39 AM EDT
[#24]
I was at the beach in a tattoo/ head shop/surfshop.  Some suburban looking couple  comes in and want to get their 10 yo daughter a belly button piercing.  
The owner turned them away and schooled them why it wasnt a good idea.  
You really have to reevaluate your parenting if the purveyor of an establishment that sells bongs is telling you to gtfo with your lack of parental common sense.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:21:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Disturbing thread.

At any rate, I'll go to my middle child's school and there are THIRD graders wearing makeup.  These kids are 8-9 years old.  One mom I know has been posting a lot of pics of her 3rd grader lately saying things like, "Where did my baby go?!"  I want to say, "She's still there under all the makeup you're letting her wear."  

My oldest can't wait until she's 16 because that's when she can start wearing bikinis again.  They can wear them when they're little but at about 7 we move to one pieces and tankinis.  Their bodies start changing way before their brain catches up and it seems wrong for a kid to be flaunting a womanly body.  Like I told my oldest----you can't help what the good Lord blessed you with but that doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to show it off.  

I'll go into the shorts section to buy them something and there's maybe 2 inches (or less) from the crotch to the hem on 99% of them.  If I can find one pair that's normal length I'm happy.  
View Quote
some years ago my then 15 yr old daughter came by me in a pair of low cut jeans with a zipper maybe an inch long. The kind that the girls had to shave to wear them and if they leaned forward ass crack showed (her mom my X, Satans spawn, bought them for her).  Anyway she asked how I liked her new jeans. I told her they were really nice but it was a shame no one was ever going to get to see her in them.....go change......
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:27:38 AM EDT
[#26]
There was a controversy in a nearby VT town. The high school administrators wanted the girls to stop dressing like thots. Of course this was a terrible outrage and last I knew I think the school caved quickly.

Quoted:
Also, just imagine how fucking weird it's gonna get when the "free the nipple" movement takes hold. I do see what the OP is trying to say, and that is that girls are becoming slutty younger and younger. I blame cellphones.
View Quote
Some women pulled a topless stunt in NH last year. I don't know if that's resolved yet, but there are a lot of places that it's already legal. Most women choose not to--yet. So soon we can look forward expect to see preteen and teen girls walking around topless. Why do you hate free-dumb?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:30:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Nice thread title. 

Sexiest dressed 12-13 year olds.... 
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:34:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Correct, as man-children can't see the forest for the trees.
View Quote
Dude that thread title was sketchy as fuck and you are either trying to get a rise out of us or on the spectrum if you didn't see it when you typed it. Phrasing matters.

I helped my Uncle Jack off his horse.

I helped my Uncle Jack down off his horse.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:36:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Why don't people just shut up and admire God's creation without causing a fuss. 
View Quote

I um....well then.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:39:32 AM EDT
[#30]
In other countries, okay, women that can't show their ankles, right? They got to be in those big, black tarps or whatever. In America, we can show toddlers in tiny bikinis, we can make them tan, because that's our right. As Americans, okay. Child pageantry is an essential part of the American fabric. You know what? We should dress up our little kids just to show other people that we can. This is about freedom. We can do whatever we want with our kids. And that's what America is all about.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This place worries me more and more every day.

View Quote
It's just a dipstick into American culture...
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:46:22 AM EDT
[#32]
My kids were active in the 4H program when they were in school, up until a couple of years ago when the youngest graduated and went on to college.

That being said, we were at a 4H awards banquet when one of the girls went up to get her award for whatever...

A 14 year old...IN 4H FOR CHRISSAKE! dressed like an 11th Street hooker in the tiniest, tightest, 'little black dress' that just barely covered her fanny and she had to hold it down to keep it from riding up to show the entire auditorium, when she was just climbing the steps to the stage to get her award.

The whole place was so embarrassed for her and her parents. She was showing her ass in more ways than one.

Who would let their child dress up like that?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:47:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Looks like you decided you could find some better words.

http://i.imgur.com/RNgXGae.png

http://i.imgur.com/62rWWMg.png

http://i.imgur.com/uJ6qsfp.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jesus Christ man, I bet if you had a paid account your avi would be some my little pony shit.

You could choose some WAAAAYYY better words to describe the situation.
No, I couldn't.  That's precisely the way to put it.  It's up to you to attritube more to it than there is.
Looks like you decided you could find some better words.

http://i.imgur.com/RNgXGae.png

http://i.imgur.com/62rWWMg.png

http://i.imgur.com/uJ6qsfp.gif
Methinks thou dost protest too much
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:49:10 AM EDT
[#34]
OP, don't let the herd get you down.  I understand what you are saying, it is true, and it is regrettable for those little kids.  All you can do is defend your slice of the word and teach those around you.  And remember, being a good role model is one of the best ways of teaching.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:56:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:57:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:59:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Retarded question.
A young woman doesn't have to wear a trash bag to be modest.
View Quote
I clearly said yes or no.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:03:41 PM EDT
[#38]
This is how I know I'm getting old, when this kind of stuff bothers me. The creepers in this thread......
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:04:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Just want to point out parents can do the best they can but kids will find a way. Had a good friend with 3 tween girls. Was getting snarky comments fro neighbors about his girls dressing inappropriately at school. Couldn't figure out what the deal was. He saw them all out the door in the morning.

Found out they had makeup, daisy dukes, crop tops, and heels in the bottom of their backpacks. Stopped at the shed on the way to school to change. Morning backpack inspections started right after amid much crying and accusations of unfair persecution.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:04:58 PM EDT
[#40]
We worship sex in this country and the sexed up teenage girl is our goddess.  

Remember Joan Benney Ramsey?  She was tarted up.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#41]
I have to agree with you OP. Any parent who has kids in school has seen it. Sadly even in elementary school
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:55:58 PM EDT
[#42]
You would think that after seeing a ton of shit like this I would stop being shocked.  A few years ago at the mall I spot Trailer Mom with several kids all dressed inappropriately.  The jewel of the group was a girl about 8 or 9 who was wearing a short crop top showing lots of midriff and belly button.  On the bottom she had on a pair of tight, pink, satin hot pants - so tight they gave her an obvious camel toe - and across the ass in back was embroidered the word "Juicy!"  That girl is around 12 years old now and probably already pregnant.

I'm not some prude who thinks kids should be wearing burkas.  But "Juicy!" hot pants on a 4th grader?  I fail to comprehend the thought process in use here.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:00:53 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm kinda wondering how you folks are noticing all these girls.  I generally don't pay attention to other peoples' kids unless they're being outwardly disruptive.

I have certainly never looked at a 12 year old girl and thought "she's dressed too sexy."
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:02:10 PM EDT
[#44]
To get modest clothes for teen girls today you have to shop at Lands End, etc, no mall store will sell anything that a parent from the 80s would have let out the door.

My wife teaches high school in a very affluent area, she sees underage butt cheek regularly but doesn't bother to send them to the office because no one will do anything. Not even making the girl change into a loaner gym uniform. The admin is now too scared of making the news for fat shaming, being body negative, promoting rape culture, etc.

Quoted:
I'm kinda wondering how you folks are noticing all these girls.  I generally don't pay attention to other peoples' kids unless they're being outwardly disruptive.

I have certainly never looked at a 12 year old girl and thought "she's dressed too sexy."
View Quote
Because they look 22 until you notice their braces and mom driving them around in the minivan. Or my wife points them out as the 9th grade slut/druggie/math cheat, etc.

I'm glad I'm not a bar tender today, I'd never make any money from all the fines from accidentally serving underage patrons if I didn't id everyone that looked under 35.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:02:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
When in Rio
View Quote
Lost.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:05:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Retarded question.
A young woman doesn't have to wear a trash bag to be modest.
False dilemma.

Or IOW, it's a dumb question.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:06:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
To get modest clothes for teen girls today you have to shop at Lands End, etc, no mall store will sell anything that a parent from the 80s would have let out the door.

My wife teaches high school in a very affluent area, she sees underage butt cheek regularly but doesn't bother to send them to the office because no one will do anything. Not even making the girl change into a loaner gym uniform. The admin is now too scared of making the news for fat shaming, being body negative, promoting rape culture, etc.

Because they look 22 until you notice their braces and mom driving them around in the minivan. Or my wife points them out as the 9th grade slut/druggie/math cheat, etc.

Kharn
View Quote
Fat shaming is wrong?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:10:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

People with numbers after their names are worse than inkies.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:10:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Fat shaming is wrong?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn
Fat shaming is wrong?
When their size 18 ass is hanging out of size 10 shorts (and muffin top'ing the waist band), it's apparently wrong to say anything in today's culture.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'm glad I'm not a bar tender today, I'd never make any money from all the fines from accidentally serving underage patrons if I didn't id everyone that looked under 35.

Kharn
View Quote
The deal is that nobody cares one bit about male sexuality. Nobody cares how we're wired, the things that affect us. We're just told to "suck it up". And if we bring up the subject, we're character attacked as pedophiles or dirty old men.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top