BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:20:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We worship sex in this country and the sexed up teenage girl is our goddess.  

Remember Joan Benney Ramsey?  She was tarted up.
View Quote
In other countries women that can't show their ankles, right? They got to be in those big, black tarps or whatever. In America, we can show toddlers in tiny bikinis, we can make them tan, because that's our right. As Americans. Child pageantry is an essential part of the American fabric. You know what? We should dress up our little kids just to show other people that we can. This is about freedom. We can do whatever we want with our kids. And that's what America is all about.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:25:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I am amazed at how many young teenage girls....13-16, walk around with their ass cheeks hanging out of their shorts. They spend half the time trying to pull them out of their crotch.

No chance in hell, ZERO, my daughter will dress like this. She already knows it, and she's still a few years off from being a teenager.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:32:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am amazed at how many young teenage girls....13-16, walk around with their ass cheeks hanging out of their shorts. They spend half the time trying to pull them out of their crotch.

No chance in hell, ZERO, my daughter will dress like this. She already knows it, and she's still a few years off from being a teenager.
View Quote
At least around you anyway.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:40:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People with numbers after their names are worse than inkies.
Don't mind him.

He's so high right now, he has no idea what's going on.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:29:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

At least around you anyway.
View Quote
Oh I'm sure the peer pressure ...may get to her. Hard to predict the future, but I can assure you she will have more respect for herself than most of these girls I see. Guaranteed.

We're pretty tight, I cherish every second I can spend with them, and make the most of it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 7:49:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Oh I'm sure the peer pressure ...may get to her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
@gtofan He's trolling.

Children can find themselves in very bad places, but that doesn't mean that parenting is wasted time. A girl that has to plot and sneak off to wear a tarted up outfit at least understands that she's behaving poorly and making a decision counter to her upbringing.

That's world's apart from mommy spending daddy's paycheck on whore-clothes for the daughter and then parading her camel toe around in public as if nothing is wrong. In this case the parents are defective. Dad is a neutered joke that can't run his family or doesn't care about them. The children don't have a chance, because they have no moral compass.

Quoted:
We're pretty tight, I cherish every second I can spend with them, and make the most of it.
Same here. Everything else in my life is expendable. I invest lots of time and attention into my family. Teaching them skills. Teaching them lessons. Listening to them. Just enjoying each other's company.
This is no guarantee against problems, but it helps armor them up against having daddy-issues, neglect-issues, self esteem issues, and any other vulnerabilities that predators use to lure young folks away from their support structure and abuse them.

We're doing all we can to prevent a bad future full of problems and abuse. The folks sluting their underage daughters around seem like they're PREPARING them for a life time of issues and abuse. And every single one of them probably has an ego-flattering truck, or a man cave, or a shrine to their favorite sports team, or a coveted set of golf clubs, or any other stupid hollow thing that they sink all of their time and attention into while they neglect their families.

If you ask people to state and rank their priorities in life, everyone knows the right answers and will put God/Family in the top two, work/career in the middle, and hobbies at the bottom. If you look at their lives objectively and assess what their actual priorities are, the truth is inverse to their statements.

Family neglecting hypocrites that don't have enough testicle function to motivate them to protect their daughters. And they fancy themselves men, because they're piloting a bro-dozer.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 8:41:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 9:04:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When in Rio
Lost.
I don't get it
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have an old friend from high school, her 2 teenage daughters dress super provocatively and have for years, They wear false eyelashes, make-up over make-up, and have their hair professionally done pretty often. Pics with their lower back arched and their little tits and asses sticking out.
They also both perform as part of a semi-pro dance troupe, and they're energetic and talented dancers. Still, I avoid even looking at their pictures. My conscience is clear, but it still makes me cringe.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 9:43:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The deal is that nobody cares one bit about male sexuality. Nobody cares how we're wired, the things that affect us. We're just told to "suck it up". And if we bring up the subject, we're character attacked as pedophiles or dirty old men.
View Quote
This is truth. It's funny seeing men here say that "they would have thought so and so was very beautiful but I found out she was 17." Or whatever. Like they can just turn off attraction because she isn't some number of years old set by the govt.

Just because you glanced at a 16 year old and thought she was hot does not make you a pedophile, or shameful. That is your biology speaking to you. Stop letting misandry teach you that your biological processes are wrong.

The predators are the ones that can't understand that these females are off limits, and they prey on them solely BECAUSE of their underage status. You aren't a predator because you accidentally had naughty thoughts about a 16 year old at the mall one time.

This is my honest opinion, even though it may be unpopular. Male sexuality (any part of it) is slowly becoming something that we should be ashamed of. As if it should be hidden. That's nothing more than misandry making any form of masculinity "toxic."
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:34:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
@gtofan He's trolling.

Children can find themselves in very bad places, but that doesn't mean that parenting is wasted time. A girl that has to plot and sneak off to wear a tarted up outfit at least understands that she's behaving poorly and making a decision counter to her upbringing.

That's world's apart from mommy spending daddy's paycheck on whore-clothes for the daughter and then parading her camel toe around in public as if nothing is wrong. In this case the parents are defective. Dad is a neutered joke that can't run his family or doesn't care about them. The children don't have a chance, because they have no moral compass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@gtofan He's trolling.

No, I'm not.  Any parent who thinks there is "no chance in hell, ZERO" that their kid will do something that many of their peers (including probably "the cool kids") are doing isn't being very realistic.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:40:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No, I'm not.  Any parent who thinks there is "no chance in hell, ZERO" that their kid will do something that many of their peers (including probably "the cool kids") are doing isn't being very realistic.
View Quote
Totally, 100% agree.

The best I can hope for is that I set my daughter up with the ability to think critically and for herself. She may go with the crowd sometimes when that time comes for her, but I can only hope that by that point she's enough of an independent thinker that she can stay out of the worst of it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:54:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have an old friend from high school, her 2 teenage daughters dress super provocatively and have for years, They wear false eyelashes, make-up over make-up, and have their hair professionally done pretty often. Pics with their lower back arched and their little tits and asses sticking out.
They also both perform as part of a semi-pro dance troupe, and they're energetic and talented dancers. Still, I avoid even looking at their pictures. My conscience is clear, but it still makes me cringe.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:00:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, I'll be upstairs melting pearls on my tummy, if you need me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:42:01 PM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/wat.jpg
I was only looking at them so I could see what I need to avoid looking at.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:56:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:04:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://cdn.emgn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EMGN-Skinner-59.png
http://cdn.emgn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EMGN-Skinner-60.png
First thing I thought of.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:09:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why don't people just shut up and admire God's creation without causing a fuss. 
View Quote
Oh....
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:17:27 PM EDT
[#19]
no fucks given.
I am certainly too modest to wear anything revealing but i don't really care if people want to walk around naked outside of some food sanitation issues and the like.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top