BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:59:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

imagine have to rely on a member badge to feel included

holdover that prob came from the 80s when boomers clamored for the members only jacket, cause they had no game, but had a members jacket

View Quote
you don't have a members only jacket?

what is this fucking nonsense?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:00:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yep, great movie.

What the Fuk is a Chinese downhill?
View Quote

Haven’t watched that in decades.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:00:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I was in Dollar General buying some aluminum food trays and some cheaper plastic ware so my wife and I could transport the food we were making for one of our friends who is suffering from cancer.  We often do "meal trains" for people in our community in need.  I'm guessing that many of the guys commenting here wouldn't understand why I do that - I'm not rich, but I'm well off compared to a lot of people.  So I'll give back when I can, mostly through volunteering and service to the community.

Dollar General is a great place to source the disposable trays, pans and accoutrements needed to accompany the meal.
View Quote

good person, youre cool in my book
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:03:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

lol. The highest maintenance/Karen ratio too. lol.

Can't say I miss dealing with the private school moms in the last year. Hotter? Sometimes. More bullshit, always.

View Quote

just got to have a good filter

best way, tell a easy decent joke, pick the girl that giggles a little, shitcan the ones that dont laugh.

tell a non decent joke, and see who gets offended, avoid those at ail cost, even as a hang around friend of a friend
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
horseshit.

all of GeeDee is billionaire triathlete navy squeals.
View Quote

Nonsense. I’m broke AF because I spend all my money flying airplanes, snowboarding, and chasing (and sometimes catching) dangerous broads with major personality disorders.

Fuck me that’s actually true. I was just trying to be funny…… then I realized
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:05:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I’m a contented old cow and I’m certainly not wealthy. But with all that I’ve never had to settle for a illiterate who didn’t know the difference between tex-mex food and a South American country.
View Quote

oh a jaded womens perspective, you can go hang with the karens that can't ski, at the base.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:06:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Nonsense. I’m broke AF because I spend all my money flying airplanes, snowboarding, and chasing (and sometimes catching) dangerous broads with major personality disorders.

View Quote

I legitimately laughed
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:07:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not to mention that user name.

its actually a subtle joke, but no ones seems smart enough to put it together.  

subtle jokes are an amazing discriminator between smart/outgoing people and dullards
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:07:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
horseshit.

View Quote

yeah but they dont ski
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:08:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Nonsense. I'm broke AF because I spend all my money flying airplanes, snowboarding, and chasing (and sometimes catching) dangerous broads with major personality disorders.

Fuck me that's actually true. I was just trying to be funny   then I realized
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:08:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

yeah but they dont ski
View Quote
CHARLIE DON'T SURF
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:08:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
you don't have a members only jacket?

what is this fucking nonsense?
View Quote

shit i dint have one in the 80s, poor then
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:09:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Do you have to be rich to use the term Gondy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All of the obnoxious, whiny, and generally spoiled rich women are my least favorite part. One broad bitched and moaned the whole way up the gondy at Jackson Hole. I'm not sure how her hubby/daddy didn't throw her down a chute head first and say she fell. She must suck better than a hoover.

Do you have to be rich to use the term Gondy?

I identify as the kind of white trash the OP hates. But not fat.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:09:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

jackson does have pretensions bitches,  its not exclusive enough, so you get a influx of dbags that try to hang around the rich, makes for a shit experience, like sun valley today or aspen in the 90s
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All of the obnoxious, whiny, and generally spoiled rich women are my least favorite part. One broad bitched and moaned the whole way up the gondy at Jackson Hole. I'm not sure how her hubby/daddy didn't throw her down a chute head first and say she fell. She must suck better than a hoover.

jackson does have pretensions bitches,  its not exclusive enough, so you get a influx of dbags that try to hang around the rich, makes for a shit experience, like sun valley today or aspen in the 90s

It's always been that way in sun valley, at least for the last 3 decades.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:10:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:11:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

pretty good since Im here, with the actual people doing just that, on a mountain.  

what mountain you frequent,  east coast ice bum skiier?
View Quote

Lol. Name a mountain without a safety hut or 4. Including Vail and Snowmass. With Ikon and Epic, the mountains are more accessible than ever.

Just got home from Banff.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:12:29 PM EDT
[#17]
No kidding on the doctors and lawyers. The last time I was at Angle Fire, I went to rent some skies at a shop. The goof ball working in the store smacked me on the back of the head with some skies.  Knocking me out. The lady behind me handed me a business card for her husband, a lawyer in Santa Fe. She told me that he could collect an easy $20k plus legal fees if I gave him a call.

I have had a season pass for the lift in Red River. If I recall it was like $1,500 for the year. It was worth it to ride to the top in the summer and ride our bikes down the hill on the service roads. Some times we would ride to the top just to walk around.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:13:19 PM EDT
[#18]

She looks expensive.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:13:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
oh a jaded womens perspective, you can go hang with the karens that can't ski, at the base.
View Quote

Keep it up, newb.  Keep it up.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:14:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Got back into it.

It's so refreshing

People are nice
Women are hot/rich/both and interested.

No poor people when lift tickets are near 300 and a cup of Chile on the top is 26 bucks.

No fats, the first time I've been somewhere that felt like all 80s body styles.

The very best.  No illegals, bums, dregs, hoodrats, inner-city dirt, fuckups or other shitbags.

My new sanctuary

View Quote
The illegals are already there:  who do you think cooks the food and cleans the hotel rooms?  And there are plenty of pot-smoking shitbags on the slopes.  Just because they have money doesn't mean they won't run into you from behind while boarding out of control and then leave you there and disappear.

As for the others, the good liberals who run the resorts are working hard to change that .

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:15:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

She looks expensive.
View All Quotes

Alternatively. She looks like she may wanna “slum it” with a dirtbag like myself.

Gotta think outside the box dood.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:17:46 PM EDT
[#22]
True story - I learn a Playboy Playmate will be skiing in Heavenly during college so I blow my mid terms and drive with no snow chains only to end up like Homer in the Simpsons Flaming Moe episode trying to out shout 30 other guys who also turned up. Wasn’t even savvy enough to have a business card so write on a napkin and gave it to her. Nothing happened - that was one of my brilliant plans gone wrong of many
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:18:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

best way, tell a easy decent joke, pick the girl that giggles a little, shitcan the ones that dont laugh.

tell a non decent joke, and see who gets offended, avoid those at ail cost, even as a hang around friend of a friend
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol. The highest maintenance/Karen ratio too. lol.

Can't say I miss dealing with the private school moms in the last year. Hotter? Sometimes. More bullshit, always.

That is a good point. It's a small percentage with a good attitude though.

I divided by zero more recently. Sent my kids the good public school. It's been a pretty similar experience to the private school to be honest. It's due to the fact that it's full of doctors, lawyers, and professionals kids.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:18:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Got back into it.

It's so refreshing
People are nice
Women are hot/rich/both and interested.
No poor people when lift tickets are near 300 and a cup of Chile on the top is 26 bucks.
No fats, the first time I've been somewhere that felt like all 80s body styles.
The very best.  No illegals, bums, dregs, hoodrats, inner-city dirt, fuckups or other shitbags.

My new sanctuary
View Quote
I hear what you're saying. Sounds like utopia if you like pitching/catching, democrats and snobs.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:19:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Shhhhh.

Now you done did it. Like REI and the others, there will be a push to "diversify" skiing for equity and sheeit.

Free lift tickets for hood rats, discounted food, etc.

Watch for the onslaught.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Shhhhh.

Now you done did it. Like REI and the others, there will be a push to "diversify" skiing for equity and sheeit.

Watch for the onslaught.
Already in progress .

What is Discover Winter and who can apply? Any person of color or member of the LGBTQ+ community is welcome to apply for this program. The program's goal is to have the state of Utah be more inclusive and welcoming through winter snow sports.

Not sure why Teh Gheys need help paying lift tickets; they usually have more disposable income than Str8s and many of them are already skiing.  SkiUtah probably threw them in because of the Official Narrative that Amerikkka's gays are being rounded up and sent to camps.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I identify as the kind of white trash the OP hates. But not fat.  
View Quote

dude im white trash at heart, i evolved to redneck, then rich redneck, the sophisticated red neck
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:23:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Let’s see what we have here..

mega rich
Disdain for “poors”expressed
Fat people are the worst
6’2”
Two girls still sleeping
Keto
$300/day hobby
$26 bowls of chili
Hits all grammar nazi trigger misspellings and incorrect word use
23er

Bruh, You’re an average arfcommer, at best. If you  were OG rich, none of this would be a new realization worth posting about.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:23:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lol. Name a mountain without a safety hut or 4. Including Vail and Snowmass. With Ikon and Epic, the mountains are more accessible than ever.

Just got home from Banff.
View Quote

take care of those edges mr hardcore, youre the kind of guy that's gets dismissed by the people i hang around.  too serious dude, no one cares, youre not important

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:24:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I have had a season pass for the lift in Red River. If I recall it was like $1,500 for the year..
View Quote

wow, that place is not worth the 1500, but a lot of places doing that to keep poors out, so i understand
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:24:40 PM EDT
[#30]
I don’t have anything COC compliant for the OP.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:24:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Let's see what we have here..

mega rich
Disdain for "poors"expressed
Fat people are the worst
6'2"
Two girls still sleeping
Keto
$300/day hobby
$26 bowls of chili
23er

Bruh, You're an average arfcommer, at best. If you  were OG rich, none of this would be a new realization worth posting about.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/7461/IMG_0860_jpeg-3125535.JPG
View Quote
nailed it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:25:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

take care of those edges mr hardcore, youre the kind of guy that's gets dismissed by the people i hang around.  too serious dude, no one cares, youre not important

View Quote

Lol what?? Sorry if you realized that every mountain has poors and stoners, and it's killing your vibe.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:27:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Keep it up, newb.  Keep it up.
View Quote

you realize you posted in a thread in the most karen manner possible?

literally you have no back ground on anything being discussed but you had to make sure and get a karen comment in.

you refereed to yourself as a cow, i just assumed youre a fatass like most boring women, hence staying at the base with the rest of them
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:28:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The illegals are already there:  who do you think cooks the food and cleans the hotel rooms?  And there are plenty of pot-smoking shitbags on the slopes.  Just because they have money doesn't mean they won't run into you from behind while boarding out of control and then leave you there and disappear.

As for the others, the good liberals who run the resorts are working hard to change that .

View Quote

illegals no, green cards from eastern europens, yes

im sure there are illegals at the cheaper places
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:30:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It's due to the fact that it's full of doctors, lawyers, and professionals kids.

View Quote

no its due to the fact a like minded homogeneous group of people get shit done

diversity is a sham
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
My name is Elmer J Fudd

I own a mansion and a yacht.

View Quote

If you don't understand the problem he's talking about, then you might be the problem.

I, like the OP, have nothing against poors.  The problem is that they can be counted on 99% of the time to behave in an uncouth manner.  Swearing, loudly yammering in some ghetto dialect that nobody with an education can understand.  Maintaining large groups that interfere with the flow of traffic in all common areas, with a mob mentality.  Cutting in line.  Intimidating and threatening people.  Acting entitled.  Taking immediate offense to being "disrespected" when asked to correct their behavior like civilized people do.  Lightning fast escalation in response to any perceived "disrespect".  Etc. etc. etc.  

Fatties on the other hand.......I just don't care to look at fatties period.  I DO like looking at hot, fit/thin girls, especially ski bunnies with blonde hair and big tits.  

Either way, people spend a few grand for a weekend on the slopes to ski, engage in high level, cultured, polite and respectful social interactions, smile, and have fun.  I can understand why people wouldn't want to deal with trashy thug ass animals.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:32:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Flatlander talking about mountain culture.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I hear what you're saying. Sounds like utopia if you like pitching/catching, democrats and snobs.
View Quote

most of those people in that lifestyle are liberal with their minds, but hardcore financially conservative.

but i see you never been around those kinds of people, its not like the movies
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:35:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Already in progress .

Not sure why Teh Gheys need help paying lift tickets; they usually have more disposable income than Str8s and many of them are already skiing.  SkiUtah probably threw them in because of the Official Narrative that Amerikkka's gays are being rounded up and sent to camps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shhhhh.

Watch for the onslaught.
Already in progress .

What is Discover Winter and who can apply? Any person of color or member of the LGBTQ+ community is welcome to apply for this program. The program's goal is to have the state of Utah be more inclusive and welcoming through winter snow sports.

gays dont bother me at all, poors are insufferable
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:36:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
There have been some videos on Twitter lately of some individuals invading ski resorts and acting like they're on the streets of DC or Chicago. Thankfully without their Glock switches.

Kharn
View Quote

I carry even on the ski hill.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:38:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Let’s see what we have here..

mega rich
Disdain for “poors”expressed
Fat people are the worst
6’2”
Two girls still sleeping
Keto
$300/day hobby
$26 bowls of chili
23er

Bruh, You’re an average arfcommer, at best. If you  were OG rich, none of this would be a new realization worth posting about.
]
View Quote

not mega rich,
i didnt say "two" girls
skiing is not a 300 dollar a day hobby for me

very un-average
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:38:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
horseshit.

That's just life goals!

I told my wife, it is probably be just the safest to keep me married to her. She didn't think it was that funny when I said, if I wasn't married to her, I would be surrounded by all the booger sugar and all the crazy ladies with poor decision making abilities.....lol.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:39:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I don’t have anything COC compliant for the OP.
View Quote

but you posted

passive aggressive much?

you sound like PJ
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:40:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
horseshit.

I'm broke for the same reasons as this guy, just replace snowboarding with destination traveling in general.  As far as chasing broads, I caught one who was hot enough to have several personality disorders and it turned out she had none.  So I've managed to hang on to her for 12 years now.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#45]

I saw a girl in Luxembourg that was even hotter than this beauty. She was so beautiful that it rocked me. I was stunned, and all I could do is watch her walk by…
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:40:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Lol what?? Sorry if you realized that every mountain has poors and stoners, and it's killing your vibe.
View Quote

I know they are there, i just dont ski where they frequent, why is that hard to understand

dam poors are Getting testicle
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:42:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I know they are there, i just dont ski where they frequent, why is that hard to understand

dam poors are Getting testicle
View Quote

Good point, the dirt bag stoners wouldn't be riding the magic carpet with you.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:42:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Flatlander talking about mountain culture.

View Quote

wait you got all that info from my listed state?

man your good, damn expert i might add
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:43:23 PM EDT
[#49]

meh, G43x FTW

i carry everywhere
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:43:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I hear the skiing is great there
View Quote

But no beans.

They do have choclo, though.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top