Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:45:35 PM EDT
[#1]
In my jungle you'd be just another asshole (The Dogs of War [1980])
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:46:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good point, the dirt bag stoners wouldn't be riding the magic carpet with you.
View Quote

dirt bag stoners have poor shit weed, hence they are not allowed

i hate fatties and poors, but poor mx weed smokers are the worst, worse than smokers

if your dealer is not a middle age suburban wife that delivers, your doing it very very wrong
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:47:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

illegals no, green cards from eastern europens, yes

im sure there are illegals at the cheaper places
View Quote
There are illegals at the more expensive places, you just don't see them.  

There's a simmering controversy in Park City because the resorts want to build cheap housing for their mostly-immigrant workforce but the rich people in the city don't want them living next to them.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:48:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't disagree though about the part of there on the mountain not being bothered by the fat, lazy, and extremely poor decision making crowd.

There's really only a few places I go that one can go to escape the pajama crowd it seems like. It's basically places outdoors that require effort and usually lack WiFi or cell signal.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:52:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

All that money and can't afford a membership ?
View Quote

the reason he can afford to do stuff like that and you can't is YOU waste money by paying for free things and he doesn't

So simple even the simplest should be able to understand it,

but apparently

they don't
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:53:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The illegals are already there:  who do you think cooks the food and cleans the hotel rooms?  And there are plenty of pot-smoking shitbags on the slopes.  Just because they have money doesn't mean they won't run into you from behind while boarding out of control and then leave you there and disappear.

As for the others, the good liberals who run the resorts are working hard to change that .

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got back into it.

It's so refreshing

People are nice
Women are hot/rich/both and interested.

No poor people when lift tickets are near 300 and a cup of Chile on the top is 26 bucks.

No fats, the first time I've been somewhere that felt like all 80s body styles.

The very best.  No illegals, bums, dregs, hoodrats, inner-city dirt, fuckups or other shitbags.

My new sanctuary

The illegals are already there:  who do you think cooks the food and cleans the hotel rooms?  And there are plenty of pot-smoking shitbags on the slopes.  Just because they have money doesn't mean they won't run into you from behind while boarding out of control and then leave you there and disappear.

As for the others, the good liberals who run the resorts are working hard to change that .

Here is the most important part, I'm surprised they even published it:  "“Me, as a Black person, coming from Africa, I would never think of doing this,” Okullu expressed."

This is the same with flying airplanes.  The vast majority of black people really aren't interested in flying a fucking airplane until some busybody convinces them they should do it.  

Why is it so important for white people to shove Black people into spaces they literally don't fucking care about?  

My wife would say "that is the act of a bored person who doesn't have enough to do".  Or, they are being paid to do it.  

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:04:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah, not at the expensive resorts.

Those retards are on the cheap hills.

Anyway it's mostly high class users, doctors/lawyers that use drops/vapes

But I'd rather have stoners than retarded drunk 40yo man trying to get the early 2000s back in a one piece suit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Except for all of the stoned boarders who make the mountain and lifts smell like skunk....

Yeah, not at the expensive resorts.

Those retards are on the cheap hills.

Anyway it's mostly high class users, doctors/lawyers that use drops/vapes

But I'd rather have stoners than retarded drunk 40yo man trying to get the early 2000s back in a one piece suit.

lol
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:05:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Here is the most important part, I'm surprised they even published it:  "“Me, as a Black person, coming from Africa, I would never think of doing this,” Okullu expressed."

This is the same with flying airplanes.  The vast majority of black people really aren't interested in flying a fucking airplane until some busybody convinces them they should do it.  

Why is it so important for white people to shove Black people into spaces they literally don't fucking care about?  

My wife would say "that is the act of a bored person who doesn't have enough to do".  Or, they are being paid to do it.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got back into it.

It's so refreshing

People are nice

No poor people when lift tickets are near 300 and a cup of Chile on the top is 26 bucks.

The very best.  No illegals, bums, dregs, hoodrats, inner-city dirt, fuckups or other shitbags.

My new sanctuary

Yeah, the whole push to diversify outdoor stuff is as annoying as fuck. I can see being sure to be friendly to anyone who expressed an actual interest or does it, to not be an asshole of a human, but why push it toward people not already interested? Esp. when crowding is an issue at most readily accessible slopes, crags, trails, etc.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:08:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That's just life goals!

I told my wife, it is probably be just the safest to keep me married to her. She didn't think it was that funny when I said, if I wasn't married to her, I would be surrounded by all the booger sugar and all the crazy ladies with poor decision making abilities.....lol.

View Quote

Quoted:

I'm broke for the same reasons as this guy, just replace snowboarding with destination traveling in general.  As far as chasing broads, I caught one who was hot enough to have several personality disorders and it turned out she had none.  So I've managed to hang on to her for 12 years now.
View Quote

See, you two maniacs and I could probably be pals.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:10:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Were you able to spot the pedos though?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:14:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

wait you got all that info from my listed state?

man your good, damn expert i might add
View Quote

Yeah I got that from your listed state. SC is a flatlander state. A beautiful place, I’ll give ya that.

But it is flat.

I am an expert in mountain living. Thanks for noticing
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:16:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Slope life is best life.

Feelin real nostalgic right now.

I have a family member who just arrived in Taos. I should have went.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:17:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Lot of obnoxious hotshots though.
View Quote
As documented in several 1980s ski movies.  Spoiler - the underdogs win.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:22:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
horseshit.

all of GeeDee is billionaire triathlete navy squeals.
View Quote

Plenty of GD’ers could afford to go on expensive ski vacations, if they weren’t getting their asses beat by the payments on the crap they bought to try to look like they have money.

“I have $750 burning a hole in my pocket, which rifle/NVGs should I buy.”

“If I trade in my 1 year old F250 and only eat once a day, I can afford a new Raptor.”

lol.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:22:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Probably no shortage of liberals and environmentalist granola type leftists though.

They are far more irritating than any other type of people.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:26:18 PM EDT
[#16]
It’s great to see the Davos crowd checking in
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:54:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This is a funny thread. A lot of people are insulted because OP hit home/struck a nerve. He's right too. Skiing is great and a big part of why is because of who is not there. All of the best hobbies, trips, and vacations are better because of who is not there - just like the best places to live. My best vacations, by far, were ski trips. Not sorry either.
View Quote

Spoiler alert: Ice hockey is the premier sport to put your kids in if you want the same experience you get with skiing (minus the weed smell).
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:17:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

but you posted

passive aggressive much?

you sound like PJ
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don’t have anything COC compliant for the OP.

but you posted

passive aggressive much?

you sound like PJ

Yes.

You needed to read it. Bragging and trashing your fellow man who does not possess the money and material things that you claim to, is not something one with true means does.

This site has become full of it.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:26:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Spoiler alert: Ice hockey is the premier sport to put your kids in if you want the same experience you get with skiing (minus the weed smell).
View Quote

Hockey is pretty nice.  I’ve got both my sons in hockey, but not AA or AAA travel.  That’s really to rich for my blood.

I still play hockey myself.  Beer league is an awesome way to spend a week day evening.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:35:20 PM EDT
[#20]
$300 a day? Haha that's retarded.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
There are illegals at the more expensive places, you just don't see them.  

There's a simmering controversy in Park City because the resorts want to build cheap housing for their mostly-immigrant workforce but the rich people in the city don't want them living next to them.
View Quote

That's because the people that live in park city are boomer douchbags who only fuck in the missionary
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:39:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

the reason he can afford to do stuff like that and you can't is YOU waste money by paying for free things and he doesn't

So simple even the simplest should be able to understand it,

but apparently

they don't
View Quote

This 100%.

Money for a private website,  gtfo.

Poors:  I have a member badge, I'm better.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:49:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yeah I got that from your listed state. SC is a flatlander state. A beautiful place, I’ll give ya that.

But it is flat.

I am an expert in mountain

View Quote

https://i.imgur.com/KBnzA15.jpeg

Doubt

I'm in town
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:49:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Slope life is best life.

Feelin real nostalgic right now.

I have a family member who just arrived in Taos. I should have went.
View Quote

Do it
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:50:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Plenty of GD’ers could afford to go on expensive ski vacations, if they weren’t getting their asses beat by the payments on the crap they bought to try to look like they have money.

“I have $750 burning a hole in my pocket, which rifle/NVGs should I buy.”

“If I trade in my 1 year old F250 and only eat once a day, I can afford a new Raptor.”

lol.
View Quote

Yep.

But I did just bu a supercharger,  so I can see it
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:51:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:52:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yes.

You needed to read it. Bragging and trashing your fellow man who does not possess the money and material things that you claim to, is not something one with true means does.

This site has become full of it.

View Quote

I started off with 0

Self made,  I have some compassion,  but most want to be poor.

That is unforgivable
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:52:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Hockey is pretty nice.  I’ve got both my sons in hockey, but not AA or AAA travel.  That’s really to rich for my blood.

I still play hockey myself.  Beer league is an awesome way to spend a week day evening.
View Quote

It's pretty white bread
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:53:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

for a privately owned site,  you must be thinking i gaf,

I spend my money on shit that matters

old boomer noise, youre not part of the club get out
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

for a privately owned site,  you must be thinking i gaf,

I spend my money on shit that matters

old boomer noise, youre not part of the club get out
13ers/23ers. With with the 3s???

op smells poor.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:54:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:58:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because a membership gets you what again?

Guhguhguh can changebmy avatar derp.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:18:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I saw a girl in Luxembourg that was even hotter than this beauty. She was so beautiful that it rocked me. I was stunned, and all I could do is watch her walk by…
View Quote

Most attractive blonde I’ve seen was in Holland and mist attractive red was San Francisco but I was stuck in traffic in my car she was catching a train. The Dutch blonde turned me down
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:19:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I saw a girl in Luxembourg that was even hotter than this beauty. She was so beautiful that it rocked me. I was stunned, and all I could do is watch her walk by…
View Quote

Biggest natural rack I encountered was a blonde in San Diego who took pics for me but now no longer have those {1999} and a Dutch girl with a tiny waist who was extremely shy.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:21:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Were you able to spot the pedos though?
View Quote

Yes,  I have special glasses.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:22:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
$300 a day? Haha that's retarded.
View Quote

It's not east coast shot ice either
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:23:52 PM EDT
[#36]

Looks like hell. I hate the snow.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Enjoy the cold. I am a poor send me 10k USD.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:24:51 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Send pics.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:27:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Most attractive blonde I’ve seen was in Holland and mist attractive red was San Francisco but I was stuck in traffic in my car she was catching a train. The Dutch blonde turned me down
View Quote

Most attractive women are slim women from the ME.  They can be amazing as long as they lay off the dates and chocolate

Next would be the women that sauna nude coed in Norway.

Literally perfection
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:27:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most attractive women are slim women from the ME.  They can be amazing as long as they lay off the dates and chocolate

Literally perfection
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:28:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Send pics.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

This boat rental is $90 bucks a day.
Sorry no discounted appliances around.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:29:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Got back into it.

It's so refreshing

People are nice

My new sanctuary

View Quote

I bet most of them vote for Democrats, though.

No I didn't read all 7 pages, so someone probably mentioned this already.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:33:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Literally perfection
View Quote

I’ve met famous runway models and Ford Agency models but the women I posted in this thread were women I met “in the wild” as opposed to events and parties that attractive women are notorious for attending. Oddest thing I’ve seen in Europe was women wearing see thru skirts with no panties on sunny days in Edinburgh
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:33:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32554/IMG_3064_jpeg-3125777.JPG

This boat rental is $90 bucks a day.
Sorry no discounted appliances around.
View Quote

Meh,  I could probably make it work
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:34:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I bet most of them vote for Democrats, though.

No I didn't read all 7 pages, so someone probably mentioned this already.

View Quote

Yes, like every old person already
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:34:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:35:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I want to quit snowboarding and reassemble my peak 1980s ski outfit:

Padded Demetre sweater and Descente slalom pants.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285/DB789A25-CB19-4188-B625-EEF01985E999-3125445.jpg
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285/042D3651-258F-43F1-B2BD-8DC4C0F6E8ED-3125446.jpg

It was a better time…
View Quote

@Cincinnatus

What's old is new again...

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:35:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Literally perfection
View Quote
you seem to be posting a lot instead of sexing down the hot tub full of sex kitten ski bunny babes at your place.

what the fuck, holmes?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:43:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Wait.... High end expensive destination Ski Resorts only have rich hip people and very few Riff Raff and poors ? No Way !

The price of tickets has gone up but if you ski at local hills and buy a season pass esp if you ski enough to make it work and pack a lunch and snacks. Plenty of deals on used equipment and you don't have to buy new skis boots etc every year.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 4:12:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

lol

try getting of the shitty coast

and your wrong
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’ve been to almost every ski resort in the states for Bike park and snow season (mostly bike park) and nothing you said couldn’t be further from the truth.

lol

try getting of the shitty coast

and your wrong

You can’t spell or punctuate. Maybe spend some money on auditing an English class.

Eta

Even misspelled your stupid username.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 4:15:56 PM EDT
[#50]

In town where? Also “in town” ain’t the same as living there.

This is also my favorite thread ever. So thanks for that
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top