Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 9:30:19 AM EDT
[#1]

they need to keep printing money to keep debt cycle going or it all comes crashing down. they will keep inventing new reasons to print. invest in hard assets. silver, gold, land, guns, food, also some cryptos.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Those places have a name.  The third world.  If you spend time there you have seen people who live in plywood shacks with dirt floors.  Sorry, but that's 180 degrees from life as normal.  Let's picture for a minute the GF riots except those people are actually hungry.......
View Quote
Living in a 3500 sq ft air conditioned home with a Tahoe and Silverado in the garage next to the UTV and pontoon boat, with a full fridge that you can replenish anytime at a well stocked grocery store isn't normal....
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 9:40:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Umm, it’s on purpose. It will have the outcome they are seeking.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 9:40:21 AM EDT
[#4]
HoeFlation did this St Louis Federal Reserve labor participation rate - men

The top men are getting all the poon so they don't have to try the men that made it had it taken & bottom men know it's not worth trying.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 9:41:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Cut spending and raise taxes.
View Quote

Fixed. Raising taxes will choke the economy and reduce tax revenues because the "pie" will shrink. There's not a revenue problem.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 9:47:35 AM EDT
[#6]

We don’t have to pay back our debt. No end to worry about.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 9:52:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Jesus is the only answer. Truth.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 10:14:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Jesus is the only answer. Truth.
View Quote

Enlighten me how this fixes a financial issue?

You can believe whatever or whoever you want. If you don't get off your ass and do something nothing will happen. You don't get anything if you don't put anything into it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 10:17:09 AM EDT
[#9]
It means nothing.  Zero.  Money only exists to control us.  It has no worth in reality.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 10:21:28 AM EDT
[#10]
The best explanation I’ve ever heard was from a leftist on Reddit. One of those “finance” subs.

To paraphrase “a country is not a person, a persons lifetime is finite so they can’t take on endless debt, a country however never dies, so it’s debt don’t have to be paid back”.

Makes a lot of sense, I know.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 10:24:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It means nothing.  Zero.  Money only exists to control us.  It has no worth in reality.
View Quote

Money exists so that I can trade my software engineering expertise and efforts for a carton of eggs from a farmer who has no actual need for my services.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 3:52:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Money exists so that I can trade my software engineering expertise and efforts for a carton of eggs from a farmer who has no actual need for my services.
View Quote

Assuming he means fiat currency. But yes many people (myself included) be shit out of luck on the barter system.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 9:21:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmF4AOexWkk

Not saying I won't fight, only that what he says about our children learning of the war "with their own eyes" is exactly how it's going to be.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
War is the answer Freddy. War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmF4AOexWkk

Not saying I won't fight, only that what he says about our children learning of the war "with their own eyes" is exactly how it's going to be.

And how it was twice already.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 9:26:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I bring that up when someone talks about increased US GDP, but it just bounces off like a rubber bullet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What many do not understand is that every dollar the US govt spends that is not direct payments, is included in the GDP calculation. So when the fed creates new money and gives it to the treasury and the treasury spends it, the accounting result is an increase in GDP which looks like growth, but it isn’t growth. Without that extra 2 trillion dollars pumped into the GDP, the GDP negative growth would be worse than the Great Depression numbers.

With that extra 2 trillion a year, the govt is propping up business, the stock and bond markets, jobs, and tithe economy in general. Without it employment would collapse, banking would collapse, consumer demand would collapse, and the economy in general would collapse.

So they try to disarm us knowing what is coming while they steal a big nest egg for themselves and hope they get rich before the wheels come off the train.

I bring that up when someone talks about increased US GDP, but it just bounces off like a rubber bullet.

Under calculating inflation, and therefore the GDP inflation correction, by using hedonics, substitution, and weighting inflation is under computed and the inflation that is not accounted for ends up looking like growth in the GDP.

It is all smoke and mirrors.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top