Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:33:46 AM EDT
[#1]
"Hello, I'm Mulsi Romney, and I am leaving that party for your party. I believe in your party, I'm a strong confident woman, and I didn't bust out laughing while reading this. I want to be your Congressman, Senator, vice-Senator, whatever you got, because the door hit me in the ass a long time ago. I'm not running, but I want your vote. Thank you. "
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:35:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Hello, I'm Mulsi Romney, and I am leaving that party for your party. I believe in your party, I'm a strong confident woman, and I didn't bust out laughing while reading this. I want to be your Congressman, Senator, vice-Senator, whatever you got, because the door hit me in the ass a long time ago. I'm not running, but I want your vote. Thank you. "
View Quote

based.

plus it's less damaging to her career to grift money off a failed political campaign than to start an onlyfans
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#3]
iM gOnNa nEed a CiTe
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:43:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

And it's right that it comes up. Because Reagan and Trump never shook off their big-government backgrounds and continued to screw us, to thunderous applause. Tulsi will do the same.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, about 3 times in the last hour this "Ronald Regan and Donald Trump were Democrats first too!" talking point has come up.  

And it's right that it comes up. Because Reagan and Trump never shook off their big-government backgrounds and continued to screw us, to thunderous applause. Tulsi will do the same.

Because those constant republicans the Bushes were so much better…?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:45:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Let the bitch join the GOA, a campaign for gun freedom everywhere.  Get up on the stump, numerous times in all states and tell the .gov to free up machine guns, to repeal NFA, that the 2nd amendment is to respond to a tyrannical government.  

That will be a start.  

BITCH IS A GUN GRABBER.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:46:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Some of ya’ll make me feel like the smartest asshole in the room.

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 11:47:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Because those constant republicans the Bushes were so much better ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, about 3 times in the last hour this "Ronald Regan and Donald Trump were Democrats first too!" talking point has come up.  

Because those constant republicans the Bushes were so much better ?
The Bushes sucked.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:06:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

^If this guy's endorsement isnt a giant red flag then I don't know what is.  Not the first time he has been promoting her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gabbard is truly an independent. She's reasonable and rational. It's understandable to be suspicious but don't be paranoid.

She saw the inside of the beast, that is the DNC and deep state, and didn't like the vision they had for the USA.

For someone to recognize the evil in the way she does and turn away from it when she could have profited from it, you have to give her some of your attention.

^If this guy's endorsement isnt a giant red flag then I don't know what is.  Not the first time he has been promoting her.
Trust the plan.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:08:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Snake in the grass.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:13:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I agree but what would our choice be, vote for Biden/Clinton/whichever devil they put forth?

View Quote

No. It's probably going to be vote for DeSantis.

Tulsi should have stayed in her own party and tried to reform it instead of leaving after a lazy presidential campaign.

Make no mistake Tulsi is right about what she's discussed in her speech, but she would have been far more useful to US reforming her party.  Now she serves no value except to talk about how bad things are without accomplishing anything.

She is NOT our friend.  She should NOT be on any Republican tickets or at any Republican events because she is NOT a conservative.

I genuinely hope she has changed, but you can't just buy in wholesale when someone has spent a lifetime opposing you.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:15:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:16:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Sleeper?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:17:19 PM EDT
[#13]
She scares me, always has.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:17:55 PM EDT
[#14]
McCain 2.0?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:20:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No. It's probably going to be vote for DeSantis.

Tulsi should have stayed in her own party and tried to reform it instead of leaving after a lazy presidential campaign.

Make no mistake Tulsi is right about what she's discussed in her speech, but she would have been far more useful to US reforming her party.  Now she serves no value except to talk about how bad things are without accomplishing anything.

She is NOT our friend.  She should NOT be on any Republican tickets or at any Republican events because she is NOT a conservative.

I genuinely hope she has changed, but you can't just buy in wholesale when someone has spent a lifetime opposing you.
View Quote

So you're saying she should have kept her mouth shut and continued pretending being a liberal, instead of being honest and saying she doesn't align herself with their ideals anymore?  
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:21:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Tubbi Slabbard
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:22:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Rats jumping ship. Nothing new for politicians on either side. It's all BS, but she's smart enough to know the dems are going to get ass fucked (industry term) in the coming elections and she's bailing. Frankly it's a great day for the right, even if her schpiel is total BS.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:23:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Tubby Flabbard
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:24:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So you're saying she should have kept her mouth shut and continued pretending being a liberal, instead of being honest and saying she doesn't align herself with their ideals anymore?  
View Quote

Yeah.  Seriously what good can she she do now?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:26:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Honest motives or not, she left her party based on her convictions.

How many R's have done the same?
View Quote

Arlen Specter
A few others.  
Maybe Liz Cheney.  

There were a bunch of dems who switched to R when Newt and the republicans took over the house in 1996.  
But she isn’t saying so far she is switching to R.   Not yet anyways.
Probably Ind.  and like others said she will just be a spoiler to pull other independent voters or liberal country club/swampy  R s away from Trump votes in 2024 - if she decides to run for president
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:28:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She scares me, always has.
View Quote

Interesting....GD loves fantasize about AOC and yet expresses fear for Tulsi.  Irrational weenies - lol
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:31:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Anti gun cunt that the pro Russian contingent of arf will line up for blocks to vote for.
View Quote

Nobody here is pro russia (obviously there may be a few because of numbers and freedom of thought)

Nobody here will vote for her because of a few quotes (obviously there may be a few because of numbers and freedom of thought)

She will not fracture the party, she will not get a massive conservative turnout for voting. She may pull some dems and republicans but that is just the law of numbers.

People can agree with statements/ thoughts without changing beliefs or parties.

For instance… I think she is hot but I wouldn’t vote for her (unless track record reflects a change or she aligns with my beliefs)

I do not like russia even though I say fuck ukraine (because fuck them both)

You ladies really need to get your heads examined
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:33:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I don't trust her at all. She is on record wanting to take my guns. Having said that, like AOC, if nudes were posted I'd take a look at them.
View Quote

What do you mean by “like AOC”??
@twistedcomrade
Did I miss something??

Eta: don’t worry ben, I won’t vote for aoc either if I see her without a shirt
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:33:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'll just copy paste
DNC is female icon saturated and she knows she can grift harder as a RINO. GD laps up her grool cause she shot a gun once in military like McCain.

View Quote

Most accurate summation.

Bitch is just another backstabbing politician.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:36:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You're a non-gunowner political hack who has been promoting this dumb bitch for a long time.  Nobody buys your bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gabbard is truly an independent. She's reasonable and rational. It's understandable to be suspicious but don't be paranoid.

She saw the inside of the beast, that is the DNC and deep state, and didn't like the vision they had for the USA.

For someone to recognize the evil in the way she does and turn away from it when she could have profited from it, you have to give her some of your attention.

What are her core beliefs and platform?

I don't particularly care what her core beliefs are at the moment. As long as she is reasonable enough and shows that she is concerned with the direction of FBI and intelligence agencies drift toward tyrannical anti-constitutional madness, then she gets my attention.

Anyone that's aligned against the current elitist tyrants in charge of the country is not the communist anti-gunner some think they are, I will say that.

Don't be paranoid.

Non-gun owner reassures gun owners to not be paranoid about gun-grabbing Democrat larping as gun owner.

Lol.

Finding common ground with reasonable and rational people that share different opinions and views is an important component of winning in politics. Our corrupt government isn't going to be fixed by 2A candidates by themselves.

You're a non-gunowner political hack who has been promoting this dumb bitch for a long time.  Nobody buys your bullshit.

You're wrong but that's okay. I'll still be your friend.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't particularly care what her core beliefs are at the moment. As long as she is reasonable enough and shows that she is concerned with the direction of FBI and intelligence agencies drift toward tyrannical anti-constitutional madness, then she gets my attention.

Anyone that's aligned against the current elitist tyrants in charge of the country is not the communist anti-gunner some think they are, I will say that.

Don't be paranoid.

Non-gun owner reassures gun owners to not be paranoid about gun-grabbing Democrat larping as gun owner.

Lol.

Finding common ground with reasonable and rational people that share different opinions and views is an important component of winning in politics. Our corrupt government isn't going to be fixed by 2A candidates by themselves.

Quoted:
Folks here still don't see the forest...

No one is perfect, and sometimes you have to accept those that disagree but are seeking to improve and be reasonable.

Quoted:
She was a democrat. Not sure what she is now but she has seen the evil and wants to be on the good side.

Quoted:

Democrats don't want her....she's part of ultra MAGA now.

Her foreign policy views puts her at odds with the deep state and she hasn't backed down from it.

Quoted:

Big mistake...you have to see the total package, not just a single issue. You'd be surprised just how reasonable someone is that isn't bought or controlled.

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:38:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be paranoid.

Lol.

You're as fake as she is.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:38:53 PM EDT
[#28]
People do get red pilled. Just takes time for some to come to it. Legit? Time will tell. Will take her at her word for now but "Trust but verify".

Her Twitter announcement should be republican ad wall-to-wall from now until the election, especially in toss-up states.

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:46:41 PM EDT
[#29]
People on the left want to crucify her for saying the FBI is corrupt.
People on the right want to crucify her for pretending to say the FBI is corrupt.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#30]
She played the POC woman card to get in the game easily with the Dem party but now that she sees maga is what people want she is switching teams. She’s in it for her own goals.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:52:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:53:14 PM EDT
[#32]
She's a politician, so of course you shouldn't trust her.

That said, she's done a far better job than most Republicans of calling out the woke bullshit and the abuses of power from the Uniparty and the natsec establishment, and that's a good thing. Someone needs to talk about it.

And she will draw some people away from the Democrat party. Not many, but some. That's also a good thing.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:54:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
McCain 2.0?
View Quote

there are mccains and romneys and gabbards because there is a market for them.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:56:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Interesting....GD loves fantasize about AOC and yet expresses fear for Tulsi.  Irrational weenies - lol
View Quote

I would show my irrational weenie to either one or both at once.

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:56:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
GD when the DeSantis/Gabbard ticket is announced

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/519824/download_jpeg-6-2559324.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 12:59:19 PM EDT
[#36]
We can think about giving her a chance when she denounces and names the globalists, recants her failures in supporting the second amendment and the nation, and calls out RINOs.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:00:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Her face looks like someone lit it on fire and stomped it out with golf shoes.  Like a war-torn, shelled out Bosnian hillside.

Pock marked, Danny Trejo looking broad.
View Quote
Yet despite her aesthetic imperfections she is still smoking hot.  And articulate, intelligent, and by all appearances, honorable.  And all those qualities make her so dangerous.  Like how Obama presented his facade of himself from 2004 to 2008.

She is still a liberal and should not be trusted.  It would take years of her voting like Ted Cruz or Tom Cotton for me to trust her.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:08:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be paranoid.

Lol.

That cuts me deep, man.

I must be making sense to have this much scorn coming from you.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:17:25 PM EDT
[#39]
The best way to control the opposition is to lead it.
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, better known as Vladimir Lenin
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:17:41 PM EDT
[#40]
She is the most sane of the Demoncraps.

I did not hear she was joining the Republican party, just she was leaving the Demoncraps.

She was an anti gun die hard person, now maybe less so, but no trust at this point for sure.

As long as she keeps calling out politicians of any flavor good for her.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Magua cannot be trusted.
View Quote

You know the ThirstySimpBois will vote for Socialist MaguaTitties.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:19:38 PM EDT
[#42]
She’s a commie. Anyone voting for her is a moron.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:23:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That cuts me deep, man.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be paranoid.

Lol.

That cuts me deep, man.

He’s right though.  Based on you’re own words, you’re shilling leftist propaganda.     Why?     What’s your angle?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:25:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

He's right though.  Based on you're own words, you're shilling leftist propaganda.     Why?     What's your angle?
View Quote
There is no rationalizing the SimpLyfe
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:27:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'll just copy paste
DNC is female icon saturated and she knows she can grift harder as a RINO. GD laps up her grool cause she shot a gun once in military like McCain.

View Quote

Lots of truth in this.

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:29:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

There is that first reply nails it phenomenon again!

I can’t believe they let her speak at CPAC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll just copy paste

There is that first reply nails it phenomenon again!

I can’t believe they let her speak at CPAC.

Yeah see what the fuck is that
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:30:25 PM EDT
[#47]
If this hurts the democrats in 3 weeks, it’s a good thing.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:33:50 PM EDT
[#48]
I have decided the only way I can live is in a high trust breakaway society which produces enough food to be self sufficient and does monthly machine gun qualifications

I will be starting a cult soon if you guys want in.  It will BYOW but if she's a lib then we will have to resume the Salem Witch Trials.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:35:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

He’s right though.  Based on you’re own words, you’re shilling leftist propaganda.     Why?     What’s your angle?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be paranoid.

Lol.

That cuts me deep, man.

No, he's wrong.

What leftist propaganda?

Gabbard has been railing against the elitist tyrants in the government corrupting the nation.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:36:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Need pics of her cooch before I'm convinced
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top