Yeah see what the fuck is that
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll just copy paste
DNC is female icon saturated and she knows she can grift harder as a RINO. GD laps up her grool cause she shot a gun once in military like McCain.

There is that first reply nails it phenomenon again!

I can’t believe they let her speak at CPAC.

CPAC has turned into a GOP-E fashion show with an after party
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:45:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

What do you mean by "like AOC"??
@twistedcomrade
Did I miss something??

Eta: don't worry ben, I won't vote for aoc either if I see her without a shirt
View Quote
You did not, I was just saying I'd look at nudes from both of them if they were available. Went to BOD and looked at Rachel Dolezal nudes. Those two have got to be better than that.

@Er_Mah_Gerd
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:47:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'll just copy paste
DNC is female icon saturated and she knows she can grift harder as a RINO. GD laps up her grool cause she shot a gun once in military like McCain.

View Quote

I can't find anything to disagree with here.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll just copy paste

Yup.

Off to take that MENSA test after spending the morning in GD jizzing pants over Tulsi.

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:52:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll just copy paste

Wew
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:58:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Female Charlie Crist or Arlen Spector, just an opportunist.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:05:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
DNC Bot quotes.

She's always been a Russian agent. Remember during the 2020 primaries when Hillary implied a candidate (without saying who) was on the Russian payroll, and Tulsi absolutely lost her shit?

Guys...I think Tulsi might be paid by the Russians

Anyone that uses "wokeness" unironically already loses credibility points.

Tulsi gabbards party registration now matches reality. There, fixed it. HRC was 100% spot on about this Russian asset.

HRC turned out to be right about most things.

Yeah... ranting like an idiot about "elitist cabal" and "wokeness" pretty much tells everyone you were never a Democrat and all in on the GQP.

Good because we all know she's a Russian asset.

Correct. She is a Russian asset.

Russian stooge

She's no longer even an American. Russia loves you Tulsi!

I guess Putin told her it was time to leave

Fuck fox news. Fuck tulsi gabbard. Both are right wing propaganda tools used by Russia.

All the nazis can have a great big fucking party together. And sure we will have to see it because the nazis in charge here make sure that every goddamn nazi rag is white listed, but at least we still have a right to condemn those worthless monster pieces of shit. At least until they silence us for being uncivil to the people who won't exterminate us.

She was always a Russian asset and a republican. Now do Sinema.

Glad to have the literal traitor done fucking over Americans and is now representing the traitors she fawns over.
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 5:56:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
People on the left want to crucify her for saying the FBI is corrupt.
People on the right want to crucify her for pretending to say the FBI is corrupt.
View Quote

JFC is anyone "crucifing" her?

All most here are saying is she's still a big-gov lib that is anti gun rights.

Great, she hates wars and the progressive culture war. That doesn't make her an ally.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 6:02:15 PM EDT
[#9]
She could pass an AWB that only a democrat could dream of....
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She could pass an AWB that only a democrat could dream of....
View Quote

Or a bump stock ban. Amirite?

Ds don’t have a monopoly on gun control
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 8:59:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wolf in sheeps clothing. Shes still on klaus schwabs payroll. You are right not to trust that sniveling gun grabbing bitch. They are running out of rinos so they have to implant some more. Fuck that stupid cunt.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 9:09:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Just show us her tits and get it over with
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 12:03:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Gabbard is truly an independent. She's reasonable and rational. It's understandable to be suspicious but don't be paranoid.

She saw the inside of the beast, that is the DNC and deep state, and didn't like the vision they had for the USA.

For someone to recognize the evil in the way she does and turn away from it when she could have profited from it, you have to give her some of your attention.
View Quote

Careful with that pragmatic logic and reasoning there, Hoss.  That's the kind of crazy talk that will get you labeled as a fed. Possibly be told to go back to DU. Or worse, a leftist troll!!!

Honestly, I think you're tracking pretty straight.  But the GD mob seems to need an object to focus their pent up rage at, and currently that is Gabbard.  Next week it will something or someone different. Gotta keep the pissed off dial cranked to 11.

Link Posted: 10/12/2022 12:23:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Careful with that pragmatic logic and reasoning there, Hoss.  That's the kind of crazy talk that will get you labeled as a fed. Possibly be told to go back to DU. Or worse, a leftist troll!!!

Honestly, I think you're tracking pretty straight.  But the GD mob seems to need an object to focus their pent up rage at, and currently that is Gabbard.  Next week it will something or someone different. Gotta keep the pissed off dial cranked to 11.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gabbard is truly an independent. She's reasonable and rational. It's understandable to be suspicious but don't be paranoid.

She saw the inside of the beast, that is the DNC and deep state, and didn't like the vision they had for the USA.

For someone to recognize the evil in the way she does and turn away from it when she could have profited from it, you have to give her some of your attention.

Sell me on Tulsi
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 12:31:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gabbard is a gun-grabber, end of discussion.

Until she develops a history of voting for winning pro-2A bills she is a gun grabber and deserves no attention.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:31:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gaslighting post, followed in support by a post using Alinsky Rule 5.

Y’all need to try being less obvious.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:48:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It really is quite puzzling how Tulsi has been on the "right" track for two+ years and there is a bunch of seemingly smart people around here that refuse to welcome her and at least listen to what she has to say.

She is so far the only one that has turned against democrats as a politician in decades? I'm interested in what she saw and how she came around to that decision knowing she would be blacklisted by the woke mob and uninvited by the elites.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Sell me on Tulsi
View Quote

Boobah.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:23:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Her voting record is almost identical to Nancy Pelosi's.  Think about that.

The only thing that differentiates her from any other Democrat is that the Russians have had her ear since she came into Congress.

This is an attention whore who realizes she can get more attention in different circles.

To take her at her own word[s], this is a woman who has no core beliefs other than her belief that she is, in fact, not being influenced either directly, or through friendships/donors, by a foreign power, and adversarial foreign power.

Think about that.  Her voting record is in step with Nancy Pelosi 95% or more of the time.  But, she's somehow not a Democrat.  Because, reasons.

She's nuts.  Perhaps certifiably so.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:33:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Sell me on Tulsi
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sell me on Tulsi

Tulsi spelled backwards is I slut
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 9:38:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Pretty simple.  She's an attention-whore contrarian who will say anything to make a buck.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:37:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sell me on Tulsi

It was there the whole time!
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:38:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll just copy paste

Everything gets corrupted.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 11:40:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good recognition.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:36:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Arlen Specter
A few others.  
Maybe Liz Cheney.  

There were a bunch of dems who switched to R when Newt and the republicans took over the house in 1996.  
But she isn’t saying so far she is switching to R.   Not yet anyways.
Probably Ind.  and like others said she will just be a spoiler to pull other independent voters or liberal country club/swampy  R s away from Trump votes in 2024 - if she decides to run for president
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honest motives or not, she left her party based on her convictions.

How many R's have done the same?

Arlen Specter
A few others.  
Maybe Liz Cheney.  

There were a bunch of dems who switched to R when Newt and the republicans took over the house in 1996.  
But she isn’t saying so far she is switching to R.   Not yet anyways.
Probably Ind.  and like others said she will just be a spoiler to pull other independent voters or liberal country club/swampy  R s away from Trump votes in 2024 - if she decides to run for president

That's an interesting view. She has just a few years to do that kind of damage to the next republican nominee for president. However, if she isn't alone and lots of other D's don't want to re-elect the 2 insane clowns in the white house, the net effect could be she takes more votes away from a Biden re-election.

I am guessing that if the "conservative" media and "establishment" republicans cozy-up to her quick enough, your prediction is more likely.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 8:39:28 AM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 10/13/2022 9:00:10 AM EDT
[#27]
This is just an in your face no difference between Dems and Republicans because they're bought by the same person/global entity. TPTB are showing you that you, the piss ant, have no control over things. THEY will tell you who is conservative hence Tulsi going to cpac. But keep on thinking your vote matters. We have the most popular president ever in charge.

Two words, most popular ever!
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 10:30:58 AM EDT
[#28]
For those who didn't bother to listen to all of what she has said recently, Tulsi says she got involved in politics because she wanted to defend the environment. She became a democrat because she saw it as a party of inclusiveness, it was anti-Vietnam war, pro-environmentalist, and she liked MLK and Robert F Kennedy (ironically, the person who authorized a wiretap of MLK). She didn't like the Republicans for being warmongers and big business elitists. Now she says the Democrats pose an authoritarian threat, seek to take away gun rights, seek to take away free speech, are anti-woman, and have "become the racists that they claim to hate" - all plainly true. From a liberal perspective, she's standing against the Democratic party leadership on every issue they've made progress on in the past 10 years.  None of this, or her views, make her conservative.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 11:08:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
All these stories recently about every thing she thinks or says.

Conservative radio in DC is having her on tomorrow and she was a speaker at CPAC

I do not trust her one bit
View Quote
We know. Most of ARFCOM believes Trump is the only democrat who can change his mind and become a republican, still ban gun stuff, and still be supported 100%.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 11:31:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Once you listen to what she's saying, Tulsi is obviously espousing the "traditional" liberalism point of view a moderate democrat voter may have held 20 years ago (and recall they elected Bill Clinton, a POS). There are other liberals that have noticed the Democratic party is on a cultural revolution warpath and seen that liberal circles now are hostile to free speech and virtually everything normal.

Are liberals unable to see where liberalism has failed?
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 11:44:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yeah.  Seriously what good can she she do now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you're saying she should have kept her mouth shut and continued pretending being a liberal, instead of being honest and saying she doesn't align herself with their ideals anymore?  

Yeah.  Seriously what good can she she do now?

Split the vote?

I mean by pulling republican voters away from their typical candidates like Trump or DeSantis by trying to appeal to low information voters.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top