BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:33:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you need to replace your vehicle, get a Boomer Mobile. Mine is a 2024 Chevy 2500HD High Country.  It came with an adaptive cruse control, collision avoidance, speed limit warning, lane departure warning, 360 cameras, and parking assistance. If you had had these features and were using it the car would have stopped on its own. It is really quite amazing how it works.

The insurance for that monster was only $15 a month more than the 2015 Silverado with 280,000 I was driving. Even with the new truck value being 20x  the value of my old truck.  The insurance people told me with all those features people seldom are involved in fender benders; and with the keyless fob and OnStar vehicle tracking they hardly get stolen.  

The technology in the new vehicles is quite amazing.
View Quote

How does the collision avoidance work?

Will it actually not let you rear end someone?  

I’ve never had it in a vehicle.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:35:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The nerve of her for being a slow turner and being cautious.

Maybe she should not look at the road while driving , that sounds much safer.
View Quote

Was this your wife?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:35:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
1.5-2 car lengths? Maybe give yourself a bigger gap if you're not paying enough attention. People have all this technology, so they think they're safe enough to follow too closely (I do it too). Well, you better be prepared to react when the time comes.

Was she a slow turner, or was she moving one second and stopped the next?

Sorry you got a Karen.
View Quote

All I know is one second we were both doing the speed limit, (35 mph) I reach down to grab a water bottle in the console and the next second she is slowed to almost a complete stop getting ready to make a turn.  

On these roads and at those speeds 2 car lengths always seemed sufficient.  I'll be sure to increase the distance going forward.  Traffic camera is probably in my future also.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:36:49 AM EDT
[#4]
[b]Originally Posted By

like it or not, slow drivers and people who don't use turn signals really are a hazard.  

As stated earlier I encounter people every day who drive slowly and than unexpectedly turn without using a signal.  Every single day.  Sometimes they are using a trailer without the brake lights powered so all of a sudden you are unexpectedly on their ass without any warning.

Again not denying I am at fault here.  I should have been more attentive and for one second I was not.
View Quote

According to GD you’d be wrong about slow drivers because everyone in the threads about speed limits state that vehicle speed doesn’t cause accidents

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:39:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If you need to replace your vehicle, get a Boomer Mobile. Mine is a 2024 Chevy 2500HD High Country.  It came with an adaptive cruse control, collision avoidance, speed limit warning, lane departure warning, 360 cameras, and parking assistance. If you had had these features and were using it the car would have stopped on its own. It is really quite amazing how it works.

The insurance for that monster was only $15 a month more than the 2015 Silverado with 280,000 I was driving. Even with the new truck value being 20x  the value of my old truck.  The insurance people told me with all those features people seldom are involved in fender benders; and with the keyless fob and OnStar vehicle tracking they hardly get stolen.  

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but hang on for personal injury claim.
View Quote

Is that possible after we both made statements to the cops that there were no injuries ?

I hadn't planned on a new vehicle for awhile but may reconsider.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:40:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I get it, you're an asshole that can't drive for shit & pissed your insurance is too high.  Keep your eyes on the road dumb ass.
View Quote

Oh, don't forget a Glock Owner (assuming OPs name implies it). My insurance is fine, haven't had an accident in decades. I just think there are too many critics on GD who love to throw rocks from their glass castles, I'll assume you aren't one, just my perception. Shit happens, people make mistakes and hopefully learn from them. If they don't learn from them, your comments are more than fair...I just think blaming an honest admission of fucking up doesn't quite show much grace...his lesson was inexpensive for how bad it could have been, but will likely be expensive on insurance rate-hikes.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:40:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Is that possible after we both made statements to the cops that there were no injuries ?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes it’s possible, and common.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:40:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Not sure this is worthy of a story but ok. And op….slow down.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:42:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. But why stop there? Maybe ban women from driving?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:42:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It won’t matter, which is super annoying.

Our nanny got rear ended, and had calls from two ambulance chasing lawyers that very day.  She told them she wasn’t hurt, and they said that she would regret it 20 years later when a disc slipped as a result.  Just because she wasn’t hurt now, didn’t mean it wouldn’t impact her in 20 years.  It was total bullshit, but those guys were really putting the pressure on her.

That is one very good reason to have insurance.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:44:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

lol at you being 100% at fault (in PA you absolutely are) and somehow being upset with her.

"Karen" had every right to be pissed at a self admitted distracted driver, and also every right to call the police for a report to give to insurance, which backs up you being 100% at fault.  All the deflection and illogical explanations you give in the OP are a far bigger reflection on YOU, not on the "Karen".
View Quote
This.

And the fact that you didn't even get a ticket? Consider yourself lucky.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:44:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Not sure this is worthy of a story but ok. And op….slow down.
View Quote

Doesn't sound like speed, just distance and awareness. I've lived most of my career around military towns and for some reason, they breed the worst drivers. During any area and time with heavy traffic, I drive like every other vehicle is a VBIED!

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:44:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Slow down and stop playing with your phone OP, water bottle is a good cover story but we're not stupid.

The 'Karen' did nothing wrong in this case, I would have waited for the cops too... Insurance companies love to stiff people if there's no police report.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:45:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Hey OP! Where do you live in PA? I want to make sure that you are not sharing the same roads that i am on.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:46:38 AM EDT
[#15]
You sure spend a lot of words trying to blame the person you hit from behind.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:49:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't have cup holders and has a stick shift so you have to keep both hands busy actually driving.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:51:49 AM EDT
[#17]
The woman was looking to take actions to protect her interests. Begrudge her for that?

There's a lot of downstream stuff.  And odds are, she's not going to be made whole.  Might be minor in this case, but in other cases it's not.

We sweep this under the rug of societal obfuscation of true costs.

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:52:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It doesn't have cup holders and has a stick shift so you have to keep both hands busy actually driving.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol, that was my first vehicle, an F150.  I still managed to rear end someone and cause a three car pile up in front of my high school.  No cell phones back then, I was turning up the stereo.  Back in the day when the stereo nobs were on the actual dash and you had to reach down to adjust them.

I think the lady I hit accidentally hit the gas instead of brake, causing the other two to hit.  But it was still all my fault, as I was the one in the rear (and rightly so, should have been my fault).
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:57:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Why swerve into the other lane? Possible head on collision vs. rear ending someone…. Seems dumb to risk possible headon collision as those really suck. You always... Always remain in you lane!
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:57:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Unless you're illegal, then you have no impact to your insurance you don't have or any legal obligation to the victim

We were driving up to the AT for a three-day hike on the trail, on a rural highway road about 0300, when another truck came around the corner either with real bright lights or his high beams were on. I moved over to track the fog line and the truck came right at me, swerved and scaped the side of my truck, ripping off my sideview mirror. He didn't stop.

We (wife and son) were okay, we stopped, called 911 and tried to find my mirror. Cop showed up like 45 minutes later. I had pictures of the damage, and the cop took the report. Nothing they could do. We chose to continue the trip and about 30 minutes up the road, the same cop ran me down and pulled me over. Said they found the guy, window blown out, face peppered with glass and blew four times the legal BAC.

Since the incident happened on a county line, the highway patrol had to do the investigation. They simply couldn't determine who was at fault as there were no skid lines. I informed my insurance company and got the police report (with BAC from the other driver) and they handled it. Literally an hour later, the DUI (second or third offense from what the Sheriff's deputy told me) guy's insurance company called me...I powered that shit down quick. Long story, but fault is a lot harder to determine from what I'm told.

My insurance company treated me well and zero impacts on my rates. It wasn't an accident; it was as DUI hit and run and it could have turned out a lot worse for me and my family.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:58:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:02:11 AM EDT
[#22]
This why you don’t look away from the road
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:03:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Slow turners are almost as bad as the 90 degree turners.  

Idiots arw the most dangerous drivers on the road.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:06:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Let me guess, you drive the speed limit in left hand lane, because muh speed limit.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:06:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It sucks but no one was hurt so try to forget it and move on. We're all human and make mistakes daily.
View Quote

This.   I've been in a similar situation and the worst part is the embarrassment.  

Having some old Karen shrill on and on about her 28 year old Civic and her husband (who happened to be behind us and acted like I was trying to flee when I suggested we pull into a parking lot to clear traffic) did NOT help my mood.   Lol.

Shit happens.   But 1-2 car lengths is not enough room anyways.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:06:54 AM EDT
[#26]
I too was taught 1 car length for every 10mph. Now they say about 2 seconds which is harder for me to judge. Fortunately, the car has tech to do it for me. Set the speed you want and it will do it until you get too close to the car in front of you. My car will slow down to maintain the separation. You can adjust the seperation from 1 to 4 seconds. If you are not using the cruise control, the car will sound an alarm and flash a warning. It will also hit the breaks. Under 30 and it will probably stop you in time. My car is a Subaru with 2nd generation Eyesight. Something like Eyesight is available or standard equipment on just about all cars.

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:07:52 AM EDT
[#27]
She’s going to need that police report in order to shakedown your insurance company for at least a year of massage and chiro adjustments plus the 20k pain and suffering consequences. Pepper your angus.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:08:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Unless you're illegal, then you have no impact to your insurance you don't have or any legal obligation to the victim

We were driving up to the AT for a three-day hike on the trail, on a rural highway road about 0300, when another truck came around the corner either with real bright lights or his high beams were on. I moved over to track the fog line and the truck came right at me, swerved and scaped the side of my truck, ripping off my sideview mirror. He didn't stop.

We (wife and son) were okay, we stopped, called 911 and tried to find my mirror. Cop showed up like 45 minutes later. I had pictures of the damage, and the cop took the report. Nothing they could do. We chose to continue the trip and about 30 minutes up the road, the same cop ran me down and pulled me over. Said they found the guy, window blown out, face peppered with glass and blew four times the legal BAC.

Since the incident happened on a county line, the highway patrol had to do the investigation. They simply couldn't determine who was at fault as there were no skid lines. I informed my insurance company and got the police report (with BAC from the other driver) and they handled it. Literally an hour later, the DUI (second or third offense from what the Sheriff's deputy told me) guy's insurance company called me...I powered that shit down quick. Long story, but fault is a lot harder to determine from what I'm told.

My insurance company treated me well and zero impacts on my rates. It wasn't an accident; it was as DUI hit and run and it could have turned out a lot worse for me and my family.

ROCK6
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ROCK6

When I was about 20, I got t-boned by an illegal who ran a red light.

Then he tried to drive off.  I reached into my console where there was a 1911 and luckily common sense prevailed over hotheaded anger and I left it there,  I grabbed a four D cell maglight and went chasing him down the street on foot.  

His car was barely functional and stopped running.  The police arrived and arrested him.  He had no insurance, and I got stuck with the deductible.  I just remember it being very expensive and shitty at that age because I was a broke college student.  Not sure what happened to the guy.  Deported, I guess.  But there was nothing worth pursuing.  

Times were different back then, I don’t recall ever hearing of anyone suing another person other than something from a movie.

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:09:14 AM EDT
[#29]
I had a similar situation 6-7 years ago. It was literally all my fault, driving too fast for the traffic, construction zone, and the sun blind situation (facing the sun due east at 6 pm), and I looked down to mark a cop on Waze. I braked and only managed to hit the lady doing about 4 miles an hour right on her trailer hitch. Cop pulled up immediately and started citing me. I didn’t offer any excuses and was just keeping quiet. Her husband gets out looks at both cars and say “looks like he took the worst of it if he hit the hitch.” The lady shrieked ,”WHAT ABOUT THE SHOCKS!?!?!?!!!¡!!” His eyes fell to the ground in immediate defeat. Then she start complaining her neck might hurt. Officer asked if she wanted an ambulance and she said she wanted one and she wanted them to call a second ambulance for her friend in the back seat. Her friend then gets out and the lady starts to convince her she needs an ambulance just in case. They settled on a single ambulance with the cop they’d both ride in. I got my ticket they got their ride and I was off. Couple of days later I get a random call from some lady “Hi this is broomhilda calling from ambulance chaser esquire law firm to schedule the free water massage you requested from the accident you had a few days ago?” “I never requested anything from anyone.” “Is this not Karen xxxx that got in an accident on Route 32 this past Friday?” “Uhh no you called the wrong number on the police report, your type are we can’t have nice things in this country.” Click. I talked to a lawyer friend about the whole thing and he said insurance would cover everything and to forget about it and move on. My rates went up for a number of years but never heard anything else about that woman. Just a Karen bilking a minor situation. I’ll put my flame suit on anyway posting this story here.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:09:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
2 car lengths in an area that is posted at 35 mph is too close and tailgating ?
View Quote

35mph is about 50 feet per second.  A car length is averaged at 15 feet.  Also the average perception/reaction time is 1.6 seconds.  As you experienced a few car lengths and 2 seconds goes by in an instant.  

Another thing is you admitted to getting a speeding ticket years ago.  I suggest you don't ever go to civil court because your statements are killing your chances.  Good luck.  David

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:10:50 AM EDT
[#31]
They should’ve given you a ticket for poor grammar.img]/images/smilies/smiley_abused.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:11:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

In OP’s defense, she did drag out to an hour what could have been done in 5 minutes or less.  Couple of snaps of the cell phone camera and an exchange of information.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol at you being 100% at fault (in PA you absolutely are) and somehow being upset with her.

“Karen” had every right to be pissed at a self admitted distracted driver, and also every right to call the police for a report to give to insurance, which backs up you being 100% at fault.  All the deflection and illogical explanations you give in the OP are a far bigger reflection on YOU, not on the “Karen”.

What deflections and illogical explanations ?

Obviously you missed the part where I admitted I was " at fault, theres no denying that ".

Karen
Just had to call the police even though she didn’t have to
Must not have had her turn signal on
She claims but had to have done it last second
She just had minor damage, I’m the one that had major damage
She was a slow turner
Just a fender bender
Other guy was on my side
Been a good driver for 30 years
99% at fault
Took an hour out of my life and 3 cops to sort this nonsense

I can add more…

In OP’s defense, she did drag out to an hour what could have been done in 5 minutes or less.  Couple of snaps of the cell phone camera and an exchange of information.

Eh, if you hit me on the road, and there’s damage, I’m getting the police involved. I don’t know you, and people are (generally) pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:11:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quit tailgating ahole.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:11:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Slow down and stop playing with your phone OP, water bottle is a good cover story but we're not stupid.

The 'Karen' did nothing wrong in this case, I would have waited for the cops too... Insurance companies love to stiff people if there's no police report.
View Quote

It literally was a water bottle.  One liter screw top Nalgene bottle.  It's been my go-to water bottle for ages.  It's probably time to switch to one with a flip up sipper.

These days I hardly use my cell phone for anything at all unless it's a once a month call to a family member or pulling up music on iTunes.  I don't listen to music these days while driving so it wasn't being used for that.  I certainly don't use it for texting or web browsing like I used to.  In part because I can't see the small text on the phone without my reading glasses on, but I also just don't spend that much time period on the web these days.

Also, on those roads where this accident occurred there is hardly any cell reception.  I had trouble connecting to the internet to access the Allstate app, and had trouble getting a cell connection also.  Fortunately I had the insurance cards in my car also.  I dont know if it was an ATT vs Verizon issue but I basically had one bar of signal strengths, the woman had 4 bars of signal strength.  (she had Verizon I had ATT).
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:12:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That is why they are called accidents.

View Quote

Actually crashes as there's causative factors, in this case inattentive driving.

OP, never move to Florida, not only do they need to stop for a turn, they need to do it from a lane over. Plus, by 10 a.m. they are most likely drunk.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:13:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Shame on her for not maintaining proper stopping distance in front of you.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:17:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Just get a dash cam so you won't have to have any lingering doubts in your mind.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:17:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

ROCK6
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ROCK6
You are lucky that you had that much documentation, and no consequences to your rates.

I got hit by a drugged driver.  Police quickly determined I was not at fault, but did very little writeup (literally a two sentence police report).  I was thankful to be alive, and that the other guy wasn't killed.  I didn't press for a more thorough account from the police, and that turned out to be rather costly.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:18:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I also never said I did not see her car..I said I never saw a turn signal.

I 100% should have been more attentive because people are around here are notorious for not using turn signals.  It's something I deal with everyday and is made worse by people with trailers that don't have the brake lights connected so those folks slow and turn without brake lights or turn signals.

ETA: "How Many Car Lengths Between Cars Is The Recommended Following Distance?

The safe following distance depends on how fast your car is going at the moment. For every 10 miles per hour of speed, attempt to keep one car length between you and the other vehicle on the road."

in a 35 mph zone 3.5 car lengths.  So I had probably 2...I doubt it was 1.5, I just don't follow that closely as a rule of thumb.

in a 70 mph zone though that would work out to seven car lengths.  I don't do a lot of highway travel these days, but the times that I do no one is keeping 7 car lengths at those speeds.
View Quote

You don’t drive on the highway?

You could probably take a drivers Ed course and brush up and lower your soon to be higher insurance rates.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:19:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

35mph is about 50 feet per second.  A car length is averaged at 15 feet.  Also the average perception/reaction time is 1.6 seconds.  As you experienced a few car lengths and 2 seconds goes by in an instant.  

Another thing is you admitted to getting a speeding ticket years ago.  I suggest you don't ever go to civil court because your statements are killing your chances.  Good luck.  David

View Quote

Oh please.  You've never gone ten over the speed limit on a major highway ?  Try DOING the speed limit on I476 here in PA or on I-95.  That is not keeping with the flow of traffic.

There are areas on those roadways that are heavily monitored for speeding and depending on the mood of the cop ten over is enough to get pulled over.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:19:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They should’ve given you a ticket for poor grammar.img]/images/smilies/smiley_abused.gif[/url]
View Quote

Agreed.  Part of it is spell check I think.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:22:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You could probably take a drivers Ed course and brush up and lower your soon to be higher insurance rates.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I also never said I did not see her car..I said I never saw a turn signal.

I 100% should have been more attentive because people are around here are notorious for not using turn signals.  It's something I deal with everyday and is made worse by people with trailers that don't have the brake lights connected so those folks slow and turn without brake lights or turn signals.

ETA: "How Many Car Lengths Between Cars Is The Recommended Following Distance?

The safe following distance depends on how fast your car is going at the moment. For every 10 miles per hour of speed, attempt to keep one car length between you and the other vehicle on the road."

in a 35 mph zone 3.5 car lengths.  So I had probably 2...I doubt it was 1.5, I just don't follow that closely as a rule of thumb.

in a 70 mph zone though that would work out to seven car lengths.  I don't do a lot of highway travel these days, but the times that I do no one is keeping 7 car lengths at those speeds.

My commute to work is 90% backroads, the remainder are larger roadways.  When I say " highway ", I am talking major roadways like I-95, I-476, etc..where there are posted speed limits of 65-75 mph.  I have no reason to be on those highways these days.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:24:20 AM EDT
[#43]
“Following distance” is a thing.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:26:46 AM EDT
[#44]
You are 100% at fault. Trying to deflect the blame onto the woman is bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:26:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Now you know why you keep your eyes on the road.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:28:53 AM EDT
[#46]
OP is gonna be real pissed when that ticket arrives in the mail.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:29:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Karen
Just had to call the police even though she didn’t have to
Must not have had her turn signal on
She claims but had to have done it last second
She just had minor damage, I’m the one that had major damage
She was a slow turner
Just a fender bender
Other guy was on my side
Been a good driver for 30 years
99% at fault
Took an hour out of my life and 3 cops to sort this nonsense

I can add more…
View Quote

I had a tractor trailer sideswipe me on the interstate once, 20 years ago, before elog books. He begged me not to call the police because he was over his hours limit.

It was a company vehicle, my company called the trucking company, they laughed at us. From now on the police get call for the lightest tap of my bumper.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:30:26 AM EDT
[#48]
f****** Tailgaters are right at the top of my list
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

When I was about 20, I got t-boned by an illegal who ran a red light.

Then he tried to drive off.  I reached into my console where there was a 1911 and luckily common sense prevailed and I left it there,  I grabbed a four D cell maglight and went chasing him down the street on foot.  

His car was barely functional and stopped running.  The police arrived and arrested him.  He had no insurance, and I got stuck with the deductible.  I just remember it being very expensive and shitty at that age because I was a broke college student.  Not sure what happened to the guy.  Deported, I guess.  But there was nothing worth pursuing.
View Quote

I spent my high school years in the lower valley of Yakima, WA. A huge agricultural community and even those 30+years ago, we had similar situations with illegals. I literally saw an accident happen in front of me, it was severe, just a fender bender, but one car had five Hispanic makes bail out of the car and take off. I stayed as a witness, cop said there's nothing they could do as the car wasn't registered and there was nobody to give a citation.

My only uninsured threats on the road these days are deer! I've had a half-dozen deer encounters this past year and some close calls. They're some of the most erratic, unpredictable and uninsured creatures on the road

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:32:12 AM EDT
[#50]
You said “30 years” so I suspect your reflexes aren’t what the used to be.

AARP has discount insurance if you need it.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top