Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/21/2016 4:04:22 PM EDT
three reasons

1  poor Dem enthusiasm

2  polls are starting to reflect reality (dicussion in other thread)

3  stock market hasn't crashed

1 & 2 are well known facts here to most

3   Remember in August -Sept                                                               08 when it first appeared that Obama was going to win? At that point the market tanked big time, yes it was primed to crash but the catalyst was provided by Zero. He was the big unknown and a stressed market cannot take that kind of hit and remain stable. I'm not going to delve much into the facts that he was actually a puppet but here is a quick outline; Zero was under tight control which has greatly benefited investors over the last 8 years. With his handlers pushing to recover their investment thru bailouts and payoffs.....

Today we see a market also at the tip of a huge balloon, predictions of a crash have been circulating constantly for over a year. With the stark outlook from the media and polls saying Hitlery was as good as picking out new drapes for the Oval Office and basically zero movement in the market makes me believe the smart people think Trump will win and they know what they will get if he wins. Tax cuts and massive job growth are great things both for the market and emerging businesses. If any number of the Wall Street crowd actually thought Hillary was going to win they would be going crazy trying to maneuver into safer positions or may even just crash the market on purpose to collect the next round of bailouts.

Since we have a market prime for crashing at some point it will. If Trump is elected expect the Fed to raise the interest rate which will probably do it. It is coming but will not happen until we have a Republican in office as no Democrat would be "burdened" by the Fed.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:06:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I think we will too. I'm holding out hope that in the end the American people do the right thing, the enthusiasm definitely seems to be there.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:07:44 PM EDT
[#2]
TRUMP TRAIN MOTHERFUCKER!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:07:49 PM EDT
[#3]
It will crash right after the election if it crashes....if they were to crash it before the election there would only be the Democrats to blame.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:08:24 PM EDT
[#4]
George Soros himself said that Trump will win actual votes in a landslide.

The only chance Hillary has is cheating to win, just like every other election she's been involved in.

It's in her proprietary and confidential campaign strategy power point.  They discuss running daily simulations to target delegates, not necessarily voters.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:12:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Lotsa you guys are really cranking the low Dem enthusiasm.  You're only half right.  It's true that very few people are enthusiastic about voting for HRC, but still many many many people are ecstatic about voting against Trump.  They will vote out of sheer spite.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:14:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Did I make it in before the defeatists?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:16:04 PM EDT
[#7]
provided their voter fraud isn't too bad, we have a fighting chance.

If TPTB decide that FHRC is too big to fail... we're doomed
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:16:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I feel that he can, simply because every other indicator says he has massive support compared to the Hildabeast.

Now I know that doesn't mean shit in the end, but enthusiasm DOES count for a lot.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:17:28 PM EDT
[#9]
When has there ever been 8 years of one party without a shift the following cycle?

In 08 their was enthusiam on the left. We just had 8 years of Bush, Obama was a relatively new that was calling for change. Plus his skin color drew out a ton of people who never voted before. His opponent was a career politician that many in his own party disliked.

This go around its been 8 years of Democrats. The republican is a non-politican calling for change. He is bringing people out who usually do not vote. The dems are fielding a career politician who is disliked by many in her own party.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:17:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Even here in NewYorkistan all I see is Trump signs. Most liberals that I meet at work are not voting they say "how did we end up with these two as canidates"?  Trump Train gonna be huge.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:18:05 PM EDT
[#11]
lol
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:18:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lotsa you guys are really cranking the low Dem enthusiasm.  You're only half right.  It's true that very few people are enthusiastic about voting for HRC, but still many many many people are ecstatic about voting against Trump.  They will vote out of sheer spite.
View Quote

MSNBC Will you vote for HRC in 2016?  85% No 432,445 votes
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:21:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, for Johnson or Stein.
Johnson is going to be Hillary's Ross Perot.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:22:27 PM EDT
[#14]
i correctly guessed every presidential election that has occurred since i was old enough to vote. i remember telling my buddies that bill clinton would take it (both times) that bush jr was probably going to win (both times) and yes, that obama was going to mop the floor with his repub opponent (both times.) no im not a pollster and yeah im just some random nut on the internet, so my opinion means nothing.

BUT, i will say this: i am putting my money on trump. the reason is simple. hillary has no base. her party is not united behind her, she doesnt excite voters and her party isnt in a winning mindset this year. their convention was a disaster, wikileaks is shitting all over her, and the majority of americans feel the country is one the wrong track, regardless of their opinion on trump.

now it is true that trump has many negatives as well. he is deeply unpopular among certain groups, has a poor image in the media and has made very controversial remarks. but he has one thing that every winning candidate in history has also had: a large fanbase. he has a diehard group of supporters and a base within his party.

the difference between trump and clinton is that trump will have every single supporter of his getting out to vote as well as a majority of his party. clinton excites no one, has no fan base eagerly awaiting to vote for her, and doesn't inspire her party to flood the voting booths like trump does. trump caused a record turnout for repub voters during the primary. for those reasons alone, i think he will win.

i could be wrong. but i pray that im not.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:25:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Even here in NewYorkistan all I see is Trump signs. Most liberals that I meet at work are not voting they say "how did we end up with these two as canidates"?  Trump Train gonna be huge.
View Quote

No Hillary bumper stickers to be seen down here in Palm Beach County Fl AKA, South New York,  which is odd because there are still plenty of Obama Biden 2008 bumper stickers around.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Nope!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:27:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am trying to convince a couple Dems I know to vote for Johnson. They don't care for Hillary, but would never vote for Trump. I figure the less FL votes for FHRC, the better chance we have for this state.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:30:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
three reasons

1  poor Dem enthusiasm

3   Remember in August -Sept                                                               08 when it first appeared that Obama was going to win?
At that point the market tanked big time, yes it was primed to crash but the catalyst was provided by Zero. He was the big unknown and a stressed market cannot take that kind of hit and remain stable. I'm not going to delve much into the facts that he was actually a puppet but here is a quick outline; Zero was under tight control which has greatly benefited investors over the last 8 years. With his handlers pushing to recover their investment thru bailouts and payoffs.....

Today we see a market also at the tip of a huge balloon, predictions of a crash have been circulating constantly for over a year. With the stark outlook from the media and polls saying Hitlery was as good as picking out new drapes for the Oval Office and basically zero movement in the market makes me believe the smart people think Trump will win and they know what they will get if he wins. Tax cuts and massive job growth are great things both for the market and emerging businesses. If any number of the Wall Street crowd actually thought Hillary was going to win they would be going crazy trying to maneuver into safer positions or may even just crash the market on purpose to collect the next round of bailouts.

Since we have a market prime for crashing at some point it will. If Trump is elected expect the Fed to raise the interest rate which will probably do it. It is coming but will not happen until we have a Republican in office as no Democrat would be "burdened" by the Fed.

View Quote

It's kind of hard to take your predictions seriously after that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Hope for peace.

Prepare for war.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:32:08 PM EDT
[#20]
I hope you're right!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:32:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
i correctly guessed every presidential election that has occurred since i was old enough to vote. i remember telling my buddies that bill clinton would take it (both times) that bush jr was probably going to win (both times) and yes, that obama was going to mop the floor with his repub opponent (both times.) no im not a pollster and yeah im just some random nut on the internet, so my opinion means nothing.

BUT, i will say this: i am putting my money on trump. the reason is simple. hillary has no base. her party is not united behind her, she doesnt excite voters and her party isnt in a winning mindset this year. their convention was a disaster, wikileaks is shitting all over her, and the majority of americans feel the country is one the wrong track, regardless of their opinion on trump.

now it is true that trump has many negatives as well. he is deeply unpopular among certain groups, has a poor image in the media and has made very controversial remarks. but he has one thing that every winning candidate in history has also had: a large fanbase. he has a diehard group of supporters and a base within his party.

the difference between trump and clinton is that trump will have every single supporter of his getting out to vote as well as a majority of his party. clinton excites no one, has no fan base eagerly awaiting to vote for her, and doesn't inspire her party to flood the voting booths like trump does. trump caused a record turnout for repub voters during the primary. for those reasons alone, i think he will win.

i could be wrong. but i pray that im not.

View Quote

I believe you are spot on. If you look at the recent past elections, Regan, Bill Clinton, GW, and Obama were able to get the folks energized and to the polls. Hillary doesn't motivate anyone and is frail, weak, lacks luster and severely lacks an effort in energizing people. For this reason, a good portion of dem voters will not vote.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:32:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Eight years yes 8 fucking years of feckless leadership with a Democratic President at the helm.

Coupled by stagnant job growth, diminishing wages and outrages fucking health care costs.

A huge majority want some kind of fucking change even if it ends up worse just fucking lie to me and make some kind of change.

I see a replacement of Presidential party affiliation leadership.

It is our way to give each party a chance and then spank the fuck out of them and 8 years is about the limit of our patience.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#24]

"I hope we win."
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:35:15 PM EDT
[#25]
I do not give anybody any credibility until they tell me how the electoral college comes up 270+ for Trump.

So OP, show me the EC map where he wins.

It isn't about feels, or signs, or rallies.   It is about the number 270 and nothing else.

The Ds totally understand this and it is why they have won four of the last six and start with a huge lead every election.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#26]
yeah, but the cnn polls,
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:47:14 PM EDT
[#27]
I thought Trump was over several times this year. Notably after Iowa, Wisconsin and the Access Hollywood video. But he came back stronger than ever.

Will he win? I don't know but I wouldn't bet against but I'm certain women will come out to vote for Hillary by larger margins than we may expect.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:51:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
George Soros himself said that Trump will win actual votes in a landslide.

The only chance Hillary has is cheating to win, just like every other election she's been involved in.

It's in her proprietary and confidential campaign strategy power point.  They discuss running daily simulations to target delegates, not necessarily voters.
View Quote

in that case we all know the democrats have their shit together ...
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#29]
I hope he does, but it is highly doubtful
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:55:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Electoral college is the big wet blanket of blue-state reality.

If Trump doesn't suddenly SCREAM ahead in some of those blue states, he's fucked.

Polls, rallies, popular count, all meaningless.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:56:02 PM EDT
[#32]
People wanted change in 08 so they elected a no name liberal tool twice.
It seemed they wanted progressive crap aka free crap the last two times around.
So what did they get for it, ok the market is up, but is that because of Obama. We
have racial unrest, almost ten trillion more in debt, and a ME that is on fire, terrorism
is spreading, as is Islam with all this refugee crap.

So here we are again and people want change, but what type of change. Clearly the
left wants to go even further left, more free crap, more unrest, more destruction of the US.
On the flip side Trump is conveying a vastly different message, but yet the demographics
of this nation has changed even more since 08.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:56:23 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Did I make it in before the defeatists realists?
View Quote

No, sorry.

I'm skeptical he will win. I will be happy if I'm wrong, and Hillary is denied, but I think ARFcom grossly overlooks how energized the left is in negative voting this cycle, especially in battleground states.

I'll still vote, urging others too, so it isn't destructive to say this shit outloud even if you guys don't wanna hear it, but skepticism is healthy. Otherwise you get all Hopey-Changey, and that's a mental defect.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:56:26 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote

This is exactly right.

You vastly underestimate the hate they have for Trump.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:57:21 PM EDT
[#35]
you will hear it first here.. Clinton in a landslide!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:58:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Reality is a cruel mistress.
Buy cheap and stack deep.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote
Dems are lazy, we will out rage vote them easy

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:01:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Peak Hillary

It's all downhill for her from here.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:03:25 PM EDT
[#39]
I know that Trump will win!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:08:15 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Nope!!
View Quote
Nope what?

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:10:38 PM EDT
[#41]
We're going to win because there's still ammo on the shelves.

Seriously - my Cabelas is packed to the gils with ammo, I was freaking shocked.

I panic bought a few things that I wanted... but nobody else is doing so.. that says good things.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:12:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:14:05 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Busses & a free lunch courtesy of Uncle George says you're wrong.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:17:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Reality is a cruel mistress.
Buy cheap and stack deep.
View Quote

No time like the present
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:30:36 PM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MSNBC Will you vote for HRC in 2016?  85% No 432,445 votes

Hit!

85% No

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:34:42 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

three reasons

1  poor Dem enthusiasm

3   Remember in August -Sept                                                               08 when it first appeared that Obama was going to win?
At that point the market tanked big time, yes it was primed to crash but the catalyst was provided by Zero. He was the big unknown and a stressed market cannot take that kind of hit and remain stable. I'm not going to delve much into the facts that he was actually a puppet but here is a quick outline; Zero was under tight control which has greatly benefited investors over the last 8 years. With his handlers pushing to recover their investment thru bailouts and payoffs.....

Why? I know it didn't totally tank until October when it was positive Zero would win but all the bumps were there when I said. When it became apparent Zero had it in the bag the market absolutely bombed, there was a short uptick due to the hopeychangey bit and then it continued to the bottom. The polls at the time reflect my opinion fairly accurately plus I lived thru it watching my retirement evaporate. I recall it well.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:34:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:37:16 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Electoral college is the big wet blanket of blue-state reality.

If Trump doesn't suddenly SCREAM ahead in some of those blue states, he's fucked.

Polls, rallies, popular count, all meaningless.

View Quote
Trump is up in nearly every traditional battleground state. They are enough but I think we will get others such as PA

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:39:52 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

you will hear it first here.. Clinton in a landslide!
View Quote
Don't make me man, don't do it.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top