View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
TRUMP TRAIN MOTHERFUCKER!

+1

+1  

pussy shame any evidence of pussyness on display.  now isnt the time.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:46:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Busses & a free lunch courtesy of Uncle George says you're wrong.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lotsa you guys are really cranking the low Dem enthusiasm.  You're only half right.  It's true that very few people are enthusiastic about voting for HRC, but still many many many people are ecstatic about voting against Trump.  They will vote out of sheer spite.
Dems are lazy, we will out rage vote them easy  

I will bring on reason #4 then

4     Brexit

Brexit should put to rest the last of our poll worries and is a good thermometer on public sentiments.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:46:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

ALL ABOARD...
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:49:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I thought Trump was over several times this year. Notably after Iowa, Wisconsin and the Access Hollywood video. But he came back stronger than ever.

Will he win? I don't know but I wouldn't bet against but I'm certain women will come out to vote for Hillary by larger margins than we may expect.
View Quote

The last poll I saw actually shows Clinton getting less of the female vote than Obama got in 2012. That is why despite all the "women hate Trump" stories the media runs they never compare her female votes to Obama's. The media would love to run that type of story but they can't
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The last poll I saw actually shows Clinton getting less of the female vote than Obama got in 2012. That is why despite all the "women hate Trump" stories the media runs they never compare her female votes to Obama's. The media would love to run that type of story but they can't
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought Trump was over several times this year. Notably after Iowa, Wisconsin and the Access Hollywood video. But he came back stronger than ever.

Will he win? I don't know but I wouldn't bet against but I'm certain women will come out to vote for Hillary by larger margins than we may expect.

My wife has become an unapologetic feminist in her later years.

She told me yesterday she was voting Trump

True story
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:55:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I just can't be optimistic. People were talking like this two weeks before the last election.

I'll get out there and vote and hope to be surprised.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:56:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Sine everybody finally figured out the MSM is full of shit the
only thing FHRC has going for her now are her smartmatic voting machines.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

now it is true that trump has many negatives as well. he is deeply unpopular among certain groups, has a poor image in the media and has made very controversial remarks. but he has one thing that every winning candidate in history has also had: a large fanbase. he has a diehard group of supporters and a base within his party.

View Quote
I am cautiously optimistic.

Your point is incredibly good.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:00:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:01:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote
On  it.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:11:45 PM EDT
[#11]
My prediction is that Trump will take PA, VA, OH, NC, and FL. CO is a toss-up. He will win AZ, NV, NM, and UT. GA is a toss-up. Oddly, he actually has a chance to take Michigan because of union workers seeing him bringing jobs and FHRC not. He may take IA as well. My estimate puts Trump at  roughly 286, 53 toss-ups, and FHRC with 199. Even if the toss-ups go Hitlery's way, he still wins. Not by much, but enough.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:16:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah, for Johnson or Stein.
Johnson is going to be Hillary's Ross Perot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lotsa you guys are really cranking the low Dem enthusiasm.  You're only half right.  It's true that very few people are enthusiastic about voting for HRC, but still many many many people are ecstatic about voting against Trump.  They will vote out of sheer spite.

Exactly.  I was talking to a pt. the other day who teaches history at a local college.  He was a Bernie supporter, but is so pissed off at HRC that he is voting for Johnson.  I think there will be a lot of this.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:22:27 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

4     Brexit

Brexit should put to rest the last of our poll worries and is a good thermometer on public sentiments.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

4     Brexit

Brexit was a referendum.

This is an electoral college.

Trump can very well win the popular vote, even by a good margin, and lose the election.

I know you want this very badly, but the reality of the extreme uphill battle should not be lost on you, and it seems to be.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:30:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Nah, women will sell us out and vote for the cunt. Trump has said too many "OMG" things. On the plus side, she'll be the least popular new President ever, and we should still control the House, and the Democrats will be very, very far from a filibuster proof majority in the Senate.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:37:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Nah, women will sell us out and vote for the cunt. Trump has said too many "OMG" things. On the plus side, she'll be the least popular new President ever, and we should still control the House, and the Democrats will be very, very far from a filibuster proof majority in the Senate.
View Quote

With stalwarts like Paul Ryan in Washington standing up to the Democrats, how can we lose?

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:39:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No Hillary bumper stickers to be seen down here in Palm Beach County Fl AKA, South New York,  which is odd because there are still plenty of Obama Biden 2008 bumper stickers around.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Even here in NewYorkistan all I see is Trump signs. Most liberals that I meet at work are not voting they say "how did we end up with these two as canidates"?  Trump Train gonna be huge.

No Hillary bumper stickers to be seen down here in Palm Beach County Fl AKA, South New York,  which is odd because there are still plenty of Obama Biden 2008 bumper stickers around.

hello Neighbor, very few if any Hillary signs here in Martin County, however we are far more conservative than PBC. Lots of support for Trump.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:40:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Hope springs eternal.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:41:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

With stalwarts like Paul Ryan in Washington standing up to the Democrats, how can we lose?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We may well get fucked, but she will have nothing like the support Obama had from congress in 2009.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:41:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I do not give anybody any credibility until they tell me how the electoral college comes up 270+ for Trump.

So OP, show me the EC map where he wins.

It isn't about feels, or signs, or rallies.   It is about the number 270 and nothing else.

The Ds totally understand this and it is why they have won four of the last six and start with a huge lead every election.
View Quote

Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:43:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:56:21 PM EDT
[#21]
...but if you're asserting that the market would react badly to the then unknown Obama. What does that mean now? Trump is the unknown. By that logic Hillary would be elected.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:27:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

2k+ bs posts this year already since joining? Hill Shill?

Not nearly as much voting against Trump as against Hillary. No where close.

What'll really sink us is what sank OURSELVES and Romney. The protest nonvoters.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:30:35 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MSNBC Will you vote for HRC in 2016?  85% No 432,445 votes

HAHA, can't even win at their own poll.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:32:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Did I make it in before the defeatists?
View Quote

Nope...
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:35:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
When has there ever been 8 years of one party without a shift the following cycle?

In 08 their was enthusiam on the left. We just had 8 years of Bush, Obama was a relatively new that was calling for change. Plus his skin color drew out a ton of people who never voted before. His opponent was a career politician that many in his own party disliked.

This go around its been 8 years of Democrats. The republican is a non-politican calling for change. He is bringing people out who usually do not vote. The dems are fielding a career politician who is disliked by many in her own party.
View Quote

This is my line of thinking as well.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:40:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:31:03 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I do not give anybody any credibility until they tell me how the electoral college comes up 270+ for Trump.
It isn't about feels, or signs, or rallies.   It is about the number 270 and nothing else.

The Ds totally understand this and it is why they have won four of the last six and start with a huge lead every election.

So he has to win two states, PA and WI, that have not gone R since 1988 and 1984 respectively.

That is the definition of unlikely.

But you are correct.  If Trump can win states that have voted D for the last 30 or so years, damn straight he will win.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:40:40 AM EDT
[#28]
#3 no longer matters.  there are no free markets
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:42:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're welcome.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:04:15 AM EDT
[#30]
I think it will be close.

I give Trump 280-290 delegates.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:08:49 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote
Which 70 votes will Trump get that Romney did not?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:11:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ones that Romney would have gotten if people actually showed up to vote.

Obama did not win in 2012, Romney lost.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:13:49 AM EDT
[#33]
It is really obvious that Trump has the  enthusiasm and momentum
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:15:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

I like the cut of your jib
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:28:24 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm just looking at numbers here from social media. Trumps live video rallies 75k and 50k today,hilldog 3k,Clinton 1k, obummer the other day 8k. No to mention the thousands at his rallies and the majority of fb comments on lib fb pages are anti Hillary. Lots and lots of women posting anti Hillary.  Does all that translate into votes I dunno but the numbers look good. I think it might be a brexit type situation.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:42:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:49:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I know that Trump will win!
View Quote

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:53:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Why? I know it didn't totally tank until October when it was positive Zero would win but all the bumps were there when I said. When it became apparent Zero had it in the bag the market absolutely bombed, there was a short uptick due to the hopeychangey bit and then it continued to the bottom. The polls at the time reflect my opinion fairly accurately plus I lived thru it watching my retirement evaporate. I recall it well.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
three reasons

1  poor Dem enthusiasm
2  polls are starting to reflect reality (dicussion in other thread)
3  stock market hasn't crashed

1 & 2 are well known facts here to most

3   Remember in August -Sept                                                               08 when it first appeared that Obama was going to win?
At that point the market tanked big time, yes it was primed to crash but the catalyst was provided by Zero. He was the big unknown and a stressed market cannot take that kind of hit and remain stable. I'm not going to delve much into the facts that he was actually a puppet but here is a quick outline; Zero was under tight control which has greatly benefited investors over the last 8 years. With his handlers pushing to recover their investment thru bailouts and payoffs.....

Today we see a market also at the tip of a huge balloon, predictions of a crash have been circulating constantly for over a year. With the stark outlook from the media and polls saying Hitlery was as good as picking out new drapes for the Oval Office and basically zero movement in the market makes me believe the smart people think Trump will win and they know what they will get if he wins. Tax cuts and massive job growth are great things both for the market and emerging businesses. If any number of the Wall Street crowd actually thought Hillary was going to win they would be going crazy trying to maneuver into safer positions or may even just crash the market on purpose to collect the next round of bailouts.

Since we have a market prime for crashing at some point it will. If Trump is elected expect the Fed to raise the interest rate which will probably do it. It is coming but will not happen until we have a Republican in office as no Democrat would be "burdened" by the Fed.

It's kind of hard to take your predictions seriously after that.
Why? I know it didn't totally tank until October when it was positive Zero would win but all the bumps were there when I said. When it became apparent Zero had it in the bag the market absolutely bombed, there was a short uptick due to the hopeychangey bit and then it continued to the bottom. The polls at the time reflect my opinion fairly accurately plus I lived thru it watching my retirement evaporate. I recall it well.  

UM, no.

McCain was slightly ahead when the banks went tits up. Once that happened McCain dropped like a rock in the polls.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:54:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Trump is up in nearly every traditional battleground state. They are enough but I think we will get others such as PA  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Electoral college is the big wet blanket of blue-state reality.

If Trump doesn't suddenly SCREAM ahead in some of those blue states, he's fucked.

Polls, rallies, popular count, all meaningless.
Trump is up in nearly every traditional battleground state. They are enough but I think we will get others such as PA  

LOL! Wow!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:56:09 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Brexit was a referendum.

Trump can very well win the popular vote, even by a good margin, and lose the election.

I know you want this very badly, but the reality of the extreme uphill battle should not be lost on you, and it seems to be.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

4     Brexit

Brexit was a referendum.

She just doesn't have the numbers to pull the Electoral college into effect. To be honest i don't see her pulling 45 to 50 million votes and I think Trump will have 55 to 57 million. She would need to be within 5% for sure to win the EC. And the way it looks to me Trump is going to win many of the battleground states outright plus the traditional Red states.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:58:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

HIGH ENERGY
I
G
H

E
N
E
R
G
Y
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:01:16 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

Considering the fact that you've been shitting all over Trump's chances all along, your opinion and the opinions of your cohorts aren't worth a bucket of piss.

Reality doesn't influence your opinion of the election, it's just "Trump bad, Trump can't win, we're all fucked because of Trump."

If Trump was up by 25% in the polls, your tune would change to "oh just wait, Trump's going to get in and immediately implement all the shit Hillary wanted!"
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:07:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So he has to win two states, PA and WI, that have not gone R since 1988 and 1984 respectively.

But you are correct.  If Trump can win states that have voted D for the last 30 or so years, damn straight he will win.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So how did Bush win then?  Twice.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:10:42 AM EDT
[#44]
I don't think he will win because of one simple fact.
He is a white man, and everybody hates white men these days.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:14:12 AM EDT
[#45]
You want an obvious sign that Trump is going to win?

Just think about it... the media is 100% in the bag for Hillary.  Every one of her scandals, her criminal activity, Bill's past, the Clinton Foundation's criminality, the emails, Benghazi, her health... all have been swept under the rug by the media but she can't get ahead of Trump by more than a few percentage points, even with the poll numbers HEAVILY cooked.  

The media shits all over Trump at every turn but he is still within the margin of error in the polls.  

Despite the media's help, Hillary can't pull ahead.  Despite the media's attacks, Trump is keeping it close or taking the lead (depending on which polls you look at).

That should give you an idea of just how low voter enthusiasm really is for Hillary.  That lack of enthusiasm translates to low voter turnout on election day.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:25:37 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I LIKE that your LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:33:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:37:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quote this sombitch again!

TRUMP gonna mash hillarys testicles into dust and eat her children!

TRUMP 2016 2020
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:39:19 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

TRUMP 2016 2020
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TRUMP 2016 2020

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:41:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have no idea where you are or what your former screen name was but... I work retail and come into contact with many people every day. I have not witnessed any hatred toward Trump. Hillary on the other hand is a different story... people here of all walks of life talk trash about the "smooth criminal," the common theme being just how in the fuck does she get away with everything.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top