Link Posted: 4/5/2020 12:32:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Five digits....100.00

Link Posted: 4/5/2020 12:37:17 PM EDT
[#2]
OP is funny
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 1:18:29 PM EDT
[#3]
The bank employees are supposed to file the SAR (suspicious activity report) themselves and without notifying you of the filing.  That bank is not aware of the banking regulations.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 1:33:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I wasn't doing anything else...glad I made it on to page 4.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 2:15:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm confused.

You wrote a check to yourself and deposited it back into the same account?
View Quote

Yeah, I'm not getting it either.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 2:32:53 PM EDT
[#6]
FWIW Bank tellers are the low man on the totem pole.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 2:54:36 PM EDT
[#7]
A guy walks into a bank and says to the teller at the window, "I want to open a fuckin' checking account" To which the lady replied, "I beg your pardon, what did you say?"

"Listen up dammit, I said I want to open a fuckin' checking account right now." "Sir, I'm sorry but we do not tolerate that kind of language in this bank!" The teller left the window and went over to the bank manager and told him about her situation.  

They both returned and the manager asked, "What seems to be the problem here?" "There's no damn problem," the man said, "I just won 50 million in the lottery and I want to open a fuckin' checking account in this damn bank!"  "I see sir," the manager said, "and this bitch is giving you a hard time?"
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 2:56:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Morty, don’t you get it?  We’re stuck in a parody thread of that person who pays their mortgage in cash.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 2:58:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Deposit a check? Ok boomer
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/5/2020 3:03:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Weak ass rant.  Everyone is stressed, so cut her a break.  I work for a Credit Union and the people that work at our branches are stressed and do not want to be near people.

OP, is set in his ways as you are worried about nothing...do a mobile deposit and get with the times.  Keep your ass at home and not make people wait on you because you can't use technology.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 3:04:52 PM EDT
[#11]
OP probably pays his mortgage in cash as well
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Years ago, I got so mad in a Region's bank that they cleared the customers and locked me in. True story.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 3:08:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So was this from Checking account from Bank A into checking account from Bank B?

I have no comprehension of why you would do this from and to the same checking account.

Anybody got an explanation?
View Quote

I'm aghast with your comment...do you not know how bank fraud works??!!?
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 3:15:07 PM EDT
[#14]
What the hell is wrong with you people?  I'm a boomer and have been using an instant teller since the late 1970's (in Arizona).  Started doing all my banking online in 1996.  If you cannot figure out how to avoid going to the bank to do your business it must be one of three things
1. You don't own a computer, or don't know how to store your data offsite.
2. You need a different bank that is not run like its 1905.
3. You're just being ignorant, and looking for attention
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top