Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 11:59:32 PM EDT
[#1]
There are suddenly going to be a lot of "sanitation workers" with accounting degrees at dinner parties.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:03:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stop taking our money and enriching scum here in the US, and sending the rest to the scum overseas.  

MAYBE then you and your agency won't be hated?
View Quote

Came to say something similar.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:09:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If they are concerned about their safety, maybe they should stop doing dangerous things....like stealing from honest, decent people whose last straw is about to break.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:10:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They're not too concerned when they squeeze a man enough to put a bullet in his own brain.
View Quote

A man who would do such a thing has NOTHING to lose.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:13:52 AM EDT
[#5]
It's an excuse for beefing up security for their future plans.
They plan to wage a war against middle class.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:15:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, they’re treasonous, thieving, scumbags, so f* ‘em.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:17:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I hope they lose sleep.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:17:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don’t advocate violence against the IRS… come to think of it, I don’t recall hearing anybody advocate for it either.
View Quote

Interesting how we’re being trolled with the “87” number (87,000 new, *armed* IRS agents…) from the executive branch of the US Gov’t.  

No accident.  Guess who hangs out here?  

Guess what they have planned for us?  

OTOH and not be an alarmist, but I read the other day that the hiring process will take 10 years and is designed to replace tens of thousands of retiring agents with a net increase of 30,000 agents.  

Could be I guess, since calling the customer service number has to be done within a minute or two of when they open or you don’t get to talk to a CSR until the next day when you try again.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top