BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 12:31:29 PM EDT
[#1]
A backhoe and bags of lime.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 12:31:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Enough firewood to make it through the Winter, because the power will go down for a few months.
Come to think of it, it doesn't matter who wins. The coup will happen while we sit in the dark, freezing.

Edit; I'm getting the firewood now. Waiting until the election would be too late.
I seriously believe we will lose power and communications for as long as it takes.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 12:31:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Two tickets to paradise.
View Quote

Pack your bags,we'll leave tonight...
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 12:32:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No way in fuck will I submit to confiscation and the physical subjugation that will be coming.
View Quote

I have decided not to die on the hill of pistol braces.  The length of pull was always a little short for me, plus the muzzle flash and noise has caused a couple of fellow shooters to stop going to the range with me--my girlfriend included.  I put a Smith Vortex G6A3 on a couple and it's an excellent flash hider, but I swear I still have to double  up on ear pro to do anything with the sound.

I will say, however, that I will not give up my "good stuff" even if I have to do things that I shall not type.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 12:34:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Why do people feel the need to elect a whole family?

Both sides suffer from this.
View Quote

Umm the dude is savage and likable. But Biden won’t last that long anyways.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 12:35:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Gonna wait out the 4 years if Biden wins.

Trump was the answer to Obama and I can't wait to see the answer to Biden.

I think the analogy of Trumps isn't the Replublicans last chance, its the Democrats, has real world implications.
View Quote

It's not likely there will be an answer to Biden, we wont have the votes after four years of their changes and demographics.

If he enacts his gun plans it will be too late anyways.

Link Posted: 10/15/2020 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Seriously, it depends where Congress winds up as well. There's some scary leftists in there already and the green new deal is full of "pass it to see what it is" shit. Crazy taxes, asset redistribution, you need gold under the floorboards a day before it's implemented to even try to make it through that shit.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 12:37:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A “Who is John Galt?” Bumper sticker.  Again.
View Quote

But who would understand it...
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 12:38:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Well, if I can find any, sure.

Link Posted: 10/15/2020 12:39:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nothing but essentials.
View Quote

This, plus I am going to all cash where possible to pay as little to the .gov as possible.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 12:39:12 PM EDT
[#11]
A place in Patagonia
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 12:41:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Hopefully get a good deal on all the leftover mulch, got another big island I need to cover.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 1:02:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Warm socks, maybe a hat.

Barely any guns or ammo (that I want) available now, absolutely nothing is gonna be around after a Biden win.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 1:15:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Wouldn't the time right now be a good time based on demand for some new investors to start up some new ammo production lines?

For months now I haven't been able to figure out why that void hasn't been filled.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 1:21:16 PM EDT
[#15]
A back hoe.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 1:21:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 1:22:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Bourbon.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 1:23:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 1:23:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Enough firewood to make it through the Winter, because the power will go down for a few months.
Come to think of it, it doesn't matter who wins. The coup will happen while we sit in the dark, freezing.

Edit; I'm getting the firewood now. Waiting until the election would be too late.
I seriously believe we will lose power and communications for as long as it takes.
View Quote

if the lights go out from more than 87 seconds, its WROL time and that is the dark path i see this country going down....pardon the pun.

Link Posted: 10/15/2020 1:25:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I have decided not to die on the hill of pistol braces.  The length of pull was always a little short for me, plus the muzzle flash and noise has caused a couple of fellow shooters to stop going to the range with me--my girlfriend included.  I put a Smith Vortex G6A3 on a couple and it's an excellent flash hider, but I swear I still have to double  up on ear pro to do anything with the sound.

I will say, however, that I will not give up my "good stuff" even if I have to do things that I shall not type.
View Quote

anything less than 14.5" should have a muffler on it. that is an SBR's only real application but YMMV.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 1:28:13 PM EDT
[#21]

Have you looked at online ammo store stock levels?
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 1:28:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
1/8 drill bit.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 1:32:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ding ding ding! We Have a winner........beat me to ot lol
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 1:35:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Pop-Tarts.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 1:36:58 PM EDT
[#25]
A black flag ... will be time to raise it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#26]

Damn.  Beat me.

Drill bit is ready.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 1:54:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Nothing but essentials.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:00:52 PM EDT
[#28]
ballistic helmet
NVG's for me, probably bino's
laser for at least one rifle
" " for pistol
touch up a few areas of the ammo

maybe some body armor for wife

Do it all with a 401(k) loan, pay myself or they can seize it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:01:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Everything.

Probably nothing. Find a new hobby. Last thing I want/need is night vision, but that’s expensive. Helmets next probably.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:02:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:02:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
A black flag ... will be time to raise it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#32]
I've been wanting a new chainsaw. possibly battery powered.  I hear good things about them.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:26:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No way in fuck will I submit to confiscation and the physical subjugation that will be coming.

shame

we're already on the last hill that's left, you just don't know it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:27:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Business cards with my warlord name.

Ill be a firm, sometimes cruel but fair leader.

You shall know my name. Hughe Mangus.

Ruler of the AARP lands
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:28:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:28:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Inconceivable!
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:29:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Ammo is pretty scarce (or very expensive) now; it's not going to become easier to find if Trump loses.  But hey, it's already too late, so nothing to lose by waiting a few more weeks.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:30:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

shame

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

shame

One issue is that I've upgraded  many doubtful parts on my PSA pistols, and lately I've had issues with a couple that took a gunsmith to fix.  To me the quality just isn't there.  I'm not ponying up $200 per weapon for what I consider to be the American equivalent of the WASR10.  I just don't think I could trust them with my life compared to a Colt or BCM and so they went to consignment.  I kept one with a BCM upper and PSA lower and it's being legally converted to a 16" rifle, but at some point it may get a new lower too.

If my pistols were made by a Tier 1 manufacturer, I might feel differently.  But honestly, a tax stamp for firearms that I always considered throwaway truck guns just doesn't make sense.  I know we are not there yet, but I have other AR's and getting my money out of the pistols right before the election just seems smart at this time.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:30:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Not losing.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:32:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Stocks when they tank.
View Quote

This.

I'm in safe funds right now (F fund in tsp).

If trump wins, I'll move everything back over over and ride the wave up. I sold out of L fund when it was the highest ever so at worst this would be a lateral move into C and S.

If trump loses I'm waiting for everything to tank (it will) and moving everything to stocks (C and S).

Either option, I'm playing it safe now and will either gain nothing (except MAGA another 4 years) or will gain bigly when the market tanks.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:32:58 PM EDT
[#41]
A big black sandpaper textured dildo, so I can start peppering my angus for the inevitable coming ass-poundings.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:38:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The same shit I've been going to buy if he wins.

CW2 is going to happen, regardless of who wins the election. The progression towards that conflict may slow or accelerate a bit depending on who wins, but overall, my own personal agenda is unchanged.
View Quote

This. Stock up your pantry.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:41:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Could we have a movement like the pot movement where there is just mass civil disobedience ignoring of whatever they put in?
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:42:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Could we have a movement like the pot movement where there is just mass civil disobedience ignoring of whatever they put in?
View Quote

That day is coming.  "Will Not Comply" is a thing.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:44:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Bourbon....lots and lots of Bourbon
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:45:39 PM EDT
[#46]
I think I will take up collecting.

Styrofoam beads, glass bottles, gasoline or diesel fuel, rags, cork stoppers....   You know.  Regular stuff.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#47]
A squadron of helicopters.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:47:21 PM EDT
[#48]
I'll be selling, sellers market. Might buy a Steyr AUG with the profits just in case old Joe tries to ban them.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:48:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Nothing.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:48:39 PM EDT
[#50]
A rope to hang my self with
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top