Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 9:23:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hope you are right but I think you may be wrong about their capabilities and willingness. There was a recent thread about some guy who had an Antifa banner or clothing in his apartment along with pipe bombs and a homemade suppressor. I seem to recall some "occupiers" getting busted for a conspiracy to try to blow up a bridge. While their capabilities may be limited their willingness to use insurgent or terrorist tactics seem to be growing. I agree they will generally get stomped if they do anything past street level violence. Though in some areas local officials have a tolerance of them similar to the KKK and some local authorities back in the 50's or 60's.

Fighting an insurgency overseas is very different from fighting one at home composed of your own people. Think about how effective the Iraqi and Afghan armies are. Putting aside all the inbred goatfucker stuff, they can't be very effective when most units have guys in them that are actually loyal to the insurgents and feeding them info. We are talking about armies where the soldiers weren't allowed to have phones prior to operations because their leaders are afraid they might call the bad guys to give them a heads up. That's the kind of shit you have to deal with when fighting an insurgency in your own country.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You asked when the Islamic Insurgents I was referencing had won. I pointed out the guys in the photo had taken over a major city held by a vastly superior force. A force mostly supplied and trained by the US.

If you are asking when the last time insurgent tactics were effective in the US, well we haven't had a significant sustained armed conflict in the continental United States sine the 1860's.  Both sides had groups that used guerrilla tactics. I guess you could throw the Indian wars in there but my knowledge  about that is minimal. Are you thinking that insurgent tactics don't work or that they can't work in the US? Legit question, not being sarcastic.
I think ANTIFA isn't not capable or willing to use insurgent tactics as described in the US and if they did they would lose quickly as America united against them.

We kill thousands of insurgents every month (sometimes weekly) in the GWOT. Meh.
I hope you are right but I think you may be wrong about their capabilities and willingness. There was a recent thread about some guy who had an Antifa banner or clothing in his apartment along with pipe bombs and a homemade suppressor. I seem to recall some "occupiers" getting busted for a conspiracy to try to blow up a bridge. While their capabilities may be limited their willingness to use insurgent or terrorist tactics seem to be growing. I agree they will generally get stomped if they do anything past street level violence. Though in some areas local officials have a tolerance of them similar to the KKK and some local authorities back in the 50's or 60's.

Fighting an insurgency overseas is very different from fighting one at home composed of your own people. Think about how effective the Iraqi and Afghan armies are. Putting aside all the inbred goatfucker stuff, they can't be very effective when most units have guys in them that are actually loyal to the insurgents and feeding them info. We are talking about armies where the soldiers weren't allowed to have phones prior to operations because their leaders are afraid they might call the bad guys to give them a heads up. That's the kind of shit you have to deal with when fighting an insurgency in your own country.
Yea, it's easier because our domestic intelligence gathering is WAY more robust than overseas.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 9:40:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Now is the time to fight for peace. Now is the time when the public ideology forms. The extremists need people agreeing with them. Use critical thinking to find where they're right and where they're wrong. Have peaceful conversation with people who disagree with you. If you win hearts and minds with words you don't have to put bullets in their hearts and minds.
View Quote
But slapping hippies around sounds more fun.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 9:48:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
But slapping hippies around sounds more fun.
View Quote
Brawling is more exciting as long as everyone stays at the level of sticks and fireworks and bike locks and occasionally driving over opposition.

Everyone will be crying for the cops and feds if guns and actual bombs show up.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 literacy.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 10:06:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Communists don’t take control with war, they take control with elections.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 11:14:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well, maybe not you, by the way you talk about it.

Anyways, you run your mouth about 9-11, what was the next major attack topping it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, everyone thinks their field is vulnerable and fragile.
CARVER-S

But America is the most resilient country on earth with the most developed self defense forces and an intel capability not to be sneezed at.
And yet

And yet on 9-11 less then 20 guys managed to murder 3000 Americans and alter the course of the nation's history.

Check out Naporter's post. "He gets it". In all of the incidents he mentions authorities responded with a great deal of resources and they still had trouble running their guy to ground, Now imagine if there were 10 similar situations going on at the same time in the same general region. Now authorities don't have huge amounts of resources to devote to each incident. There are only so many crime labs, helicopters, SWAT teams etc to go around. It would not take a lot of people to create a lot of chaos.
And we literally fucked the bulk of the worlds expeditionary anti-american terrorists to death over it. Then we trained the people in the nations we did that in how to continued fucking them to death, and with out bloddy shit covered dick, prevented it from happeneing again.

What's your point, besides accidentally showing how terrorism in the US is met by overwhelming response when there is strong leadership?
We did? So there are less Islamic terrorists today then on 09/10/01? Here I thought AQ's whole objective was to get the US to deploy troops to Afghanistan so they could wage an insurgency against them for a decade or two.
Those guys we trained, are you talking about these guys jumping jacks or the guys lying on the ground here?https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/140615125244-isis-0615-horizontal-large-gallery.jpeg

Because if someone is getting fucked to death in that picture I'm pretty sure it is the guys the US trained, shit covered dicks all around though.

My point about 9-11 is that our "most developed self defense forces and an intel capability not to be sneezed at." was worth precisely dick on 09/11/01. Well it did add insult to injury. Spend more on defense then any other nation, your loved ones get killed by some whack job with a box cutter.

Anyways, you run your mouth about 9-11, what was the next major attack topping it?
Easy there big guy not trying to rustle any jimmies here. I'm just a humble printer repair guy and Sponge Bob fan, not trying to offend though. But the last 17 years haven't been the one sided smack down you seemed to have been suggesting. There have been losses and the bad guys have had successes. It would be pretty hard for them to top 9-11 since it "succeeded" more then they likely hoped for. For the most part their strategy has been trying for lots of smaller scale attacks, some of which they have managed to carry out. I'd say their next really big "win" was the murder of Ambassador Chris Stevens. Our nations representative in Libya. They killed him, the US pulled up stakes, and Libya is now what it is now.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You asked when the Islamic Insurgents I was referencing had won. I pointed out the guys in the photo had taken over a major city held by a vastly superior force. A force mostly supplied and trained by the US.

If you are asking when the last time insurgent tactics were effective in the US, well we haven't had a significant sustained armed conflict in the continental United States sine the 1860's.  Both sides had groups that used guerrilla tactics. I guess you could throw the Indian wars in there but my knowledge  about that is minimal. Are you thinking that insurgent tactics don't work or that they can't work in the US? Legit question, not being sarcastic.
I think ANTIFA isn't not capable or willing to use insurgent tactics as described in the US and if they did they would lose quickly as America united against them.

We kill thousands of insurgents every month (sometimes weekly) in the GWOT. Meh.

Yea, it's easier because our domestic intelligence gathering is WAY more robust than overseas.
I would expect a lot more Reality Winners, Ed Snowdens, and Chadley Mannings to show up.  It depends on what sort of situation we are talking about. iwouldntknow is talking about violence from ANTIFA while I'm thinking more about what I think our own true believers could pull off. Depends on who we are talking about and what percentage of the general population supports them. Like I said if you are on foreign soil fighting a foreign enemy you could be pretty confident that the other Americans you are working with aren't secretly working for the bad guys. In a domestic insurgency depending on the circumstances the ability of security forces to have complete confidence in their own people can get pretty dicey.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 11:16:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I would expect a lot more Reality Winners, Ed Snowdens, and Chadley Mannings to show up.  It depends on what sort of situation we are talking about. iwouldntknow is talking about violence from ANTIFA while I'm thinking more about what I think our own true believers could pull off. Depends on who we are talking about and what percentage of the general population supports them. Like I said if you are on foreign soil fighting a foreign enemy you could be pretty confident that the other Americans you are working with aren't secretly working for the bad guys. In a domestic insurgency depending on the circumstances the ability of security forces to have complete confidence in their own people can get pretty dicey.
View Quote
Mind defining that?
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 11:17:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
And BS you don't know shit about me or my military service
View Quote
Did I say shit about your military service "doc"
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 11:18:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You need new material.
View Quote
Don't try to talk about service and shit when you couldn't hack it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 11:27:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need new material.
You aren't the boss of me.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 11:30:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You aren't the boss of me.
View Quote
Your own weakness and regret of being unable to finish your commitment is though.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 11:37:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Your own weakness and regret of being unable to finish your commitment is though.
View Quote
Meh.

Do I wish I had served? Yes. But I was rejected as medically unsuitable.

Since then I have led a fulfilling life, accomplished a lot, overcome other hardships and built a successful career. I have no regrets.

Like I said, get new material. Your disapproval means nothing to me.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 12:03:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Easy there big guy not trying to rustle any jimmies here. I'm just a humble printer repair guy and Sponge Bob fan, not trying to offend though. But the last 17 years haven't been the one sided smack down you seemed to have been suggesting. There have been losses and the bad guys have had successes. It would be pretty hard for them to top 9-11 since it "succeeded" more then they likely hoped for. For the most part their strategy has been trying for lots of smaller scale attacks, some of which they have managed to carry out. I'd say their next really big "win" was the murder of Ambassador Chris Stevens. Our nations representative in Libya. They killed him, the US pulled up stakes, and Libya is now what it is now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, everyone thinks their field is vulnerable and fragile.
CARVER-S

But America is the most resilient country on earth with the most developed self defense forces and an intel capability not to be sneezed at.
And yet

And yet on 9-11 less then 20 guys managed to murder 3000 Americans and alter the course of the nation's history.

Check out Naporter's post. "He gets it". In all of the incidents he mentions authorities responded with a great deal of resources and they still had trouble running their guy to ground, Now imagine if there were 10 similar situations going on at the same time in the same general region. Now authorities don't have huge amounts of resources to devote to each incident. There are only so many crime labs, helicopters, SWAT teams etc to go around. It would not take a lot of people to create a lot of chaos.
And we literally fucked the bulk of the worlds expeditionary anti-american terrorists to death over it. Then we trained the people in the nations we did that in how to continued fucking them to death, and with out bloddy shit covered dick, prevented it from happeneing again.

What's your point, besides accidentally showing how terrorism in the US is met by overwhelming response when there is strong leadership?
We did? So there are less Islamic terrorists today then on 09/10/01? Here I thought AQ's whole objective was to get the US to deploy troops to Afghanistan so they could wage an insurgency against them for a decade or two.
Those guys we trained, are you talking about these guys jumping jacks or the guys lying on the ground here?https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/140615125244-isis-0615-horizontal-large-gallery.jpeg

Because if someone is getting fucked to death in that picture I'm pretty sure it is the guys the US trained, shit covered dicks all around though.

My point about 9-11 is that our "most developed self defense forces and an intel capability not to be sneezed at." was worth precisely dick on 09/11/01. Well it did add insult to injury. Spend more on defense then any other nation, your loved ones get killed by some whack job with a box cutter.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

" But the last 17 years haven't been the one sided smack down you seemed to have been suggesting"
You... don't really know how effective the GWOT has been globally do you?  Despite our losses, it has been pretty one sided, and would have been more so had Obama not been elected.

We have lost WAY more Americans to illegals on the southern border, than we have overseas fighting actual terrorists. But in return we've killed many, many, many more times the amount of terrorists than we've lost, and most importantly we've killed off most of the smart ones. Estimates are between 60-80,000 terrorists have been killed.

Think about that, 60-80,000 with nearly a million civilian casualties wiping out even more potential future terrorists.

That's 60-80,000+ that didn't make it here to the states.

" I'm thinking more about what I think our own true believers could pull off. "

Probably jack shit. I'd be more concerned with what the capable, confident, experienced people can pull off.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 12:13:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Communists don’t take control with war, they take control with elections.
View Quote
+1

It isn’t hard to give some of your time.  Laziness is why the Right got Obama.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 12:24:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Meh.

Do I wish I had served? Yes. But I was rejected as medically unsuitable.

Since then I have led a fulfilling life, accomplished a lot, overcome other hardships and built a successful career. I have no regrets.

Like I said, get new material. Your disapproval means nothing to me.
View Quote
sure
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 12:42:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Open combat in the streets is either

A. Never going to happen

B. Still years away from whenever it really starts getting bad.

By bad I mean the killing starts.

I dont think we'll see bombings again tho
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 12:46:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

A. Never going to happen

View Quote
I sure the FBI will convinced some idiot that bombings would be a fine idea, then lose him or her and we get a bombing.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 12:54:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
I went to a bar with a bunch of Marines I hung out with at Great Lakes, some other sailors gave me a bunch of shit for hanging out with Marines, one of the biggest brawls I was ever in happened right there that night, I found myself wearing dress Blues covered in blood and punching out sailors.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 12:57:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

sure
View Quote
Don't you ever dare call someones commitment to country into question unless you can back it up.
People have been banned for less, and no I didn't report you but I should have.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 1:03:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Don't you ever dare call someones commitment to country into question unless you can back it up.
View Quote
Dude posted his DD-214 before with proof of an RE-4 enlistment code.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 1:22:28 AM EDT
[#21]
The "truth" was up there about "attacking the innocents."  Sort of.  An insurgency is about toppling the government.  Like when you can't win the election.  Or you aren't going to get an election, etc.  Insurgents may use terrorism but not all terror comes from insurgents. 9-11 wasn't an insurgency.  Those guys weren't thinking along those lines.  Had they been traditional, trained, educated insurgents, they wouldn't have done what they did.

Back to the innocents.  Political or insurgent violence is not typically aimed at the innocents because doing so tends to make the slow to move mass of the population switch to supporting all sorts of massive retaliation and even a fair amount of government over-reach .  At some point they may over do it and lose support of the people but you can't count on that.  It's worth looking again at the level of negative attention that has been visited on Islamic "terrorism" throughout the world.  Consider if the advance or spread of Islam has been helped or hurt in the world as a whole by terror?  (Not withstanding brute force conversions in some spots but that's a different issue.)

Political/insurgent violence is aimed at the government working structure, armed forces, police, social infrastructure.  And not necessarily at the leadership.  The point is to get the masses on your side, not to turn them into implacable enemies, willing to do anything, tolerate anything to crush you.

Oh yeah, Communists may have had some electoral participation in the developed world, socialism stumbles into power and totters along.  But Communists didn't get "elected" into power in Korea, Cambodia, China, Russia, etc.

2nd Oh yeah.  The "left," Dems, whatever, in the US especially, at the effete educated level?  They won't show it but they also are educated in "political warfare" and there is something they know and can't allow to develop, and that is that there hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of "amateur" political warriors already opposed to them on some level.  "We" know the game as well or better than they do.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 1:46:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I went to a bar with a bunch of Marines I hung out with at Great Lakes, some other sailors gave me a bunch of shit for hanging out with Marines, one of the biggest brawls I was ever in happened right there that night, I found myself wearing dress Blues covered in blood and punching out sailors.
View Quote
Sure
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:24:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:27:26 AM EDT
[#24]
This entire thread is seething ball of irony when you take OP's signature into account.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:33:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I sure the FBI will convinced some idiot that bombings would be a fine idea, then lose him or her and we get a bombing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A. Never going to happen

I think they would understand the bad optics a bombing would have, even if they agree politically.

An uptick in shootings and targeted raids seems more probable.

A modern, Americanized Troubles.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 5:13:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

sure
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 5:14:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

sure
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 7:36:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/24/2018 7:39:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This entire thread is seething ball of irony when you take OP's signature into account.
View Quote
IIRC correctly, OP has opined in the past about being a super-crazy 2A freedom fighter while discussing writing letters to the BATFE about shoulder braces. Also, and again this is from memory, pretty sure he's been involved in threads about having the vapors and extreme angst if his child were to have a mixed-race grandchild.

So when you take that into account, the entire thread takes on epic levels of lulz.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 9:27:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Why would they.  This is just a temper tantrum over a setback.  Their terrorists and radicals of the sixties became the college professors of the nineties.  Now their students are teaching our children.  This whole antifa thing is mostly just a test by the communists to see how much support they have, and how far they can push.

Meanwhile our "staunch conservative" legislators opine about ensuring SSI is viable for our children's children, and use the govt. purse to bailout and subsidize the moneyed class.  Even Trumps, MAGA and secure our borders, message is too populist and devisive for a group that won't condemn socialism except as a means to power.  Nether are they able to articulate a defense of capitalism, liberty and limited govt; because it really isn't anything but an election year schtick to them.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 9:52:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If it comes to Blood the lefties are fighting for some grandiose idea (lie) of socialism as a utopia.
We know the truth and will be fighting for our lives and the lives of our women and children and our republic.
You tell me who's going to fight harder?
I'd hate to think of what I am capable of in reality if the SHTF for real.

I have seen death & violence and do not wish to see it again
But bring it you commie MFers while I'm still able to fight
View Quote
you won't be fighting the leftists, you'll be fighting their paid strongmen who have the authority of their government to kill you

the leftists have no arms, we hold the vast vast majority, even more than le and .mil combined

again you'll be fighting paid strongmen of the leftists

i'm not expecting to make it through alive, the tree is owed its penance
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 9:55:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Good God yet another I am Masturbating just think of a Zombie Apocalypse type thing

Get a Woman Boyfriend Something
View Quote
get your tongue out of the snatch long enough to see what the fuck is going on all around you

or don't just go away

pussy drunk fools need to get a life
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 10:18:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
What kind of Marines were stationed at Great Lakes?
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 12:37:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Also when and why in the flying blue fuck were Marines at Great Lakes? Why were you in a dress uniform at a random bar on what I assume was a random night?
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 1:53:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Easy there big guy not trying to rustle any jimmies here. I'm just a humble printer repair guy.
View Quote
General Bethlehem,  is that you?

Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:02:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:11:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
When it comes to gunfights, the reason you originally wanted to fight disappears. You are then fighting to save your ass. No exceptions.
View Quote
You got that right sir.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:17:30 PM EDT
[#38]
100+ years of history tells me exactly what will happen if they win.  Same thing they do every Revolution, Pinky.

I've read Solzhenitsyn, and intend to heed his advice and warning.  If half the country will end up in a mass grave one way or the other, I'll do my part.  It's not like they're human, anyway.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:45:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:50:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Dude posted his DD-214 before with proof of an RE-4 enlistment code.
View Quote
What does that have to do with if he wanted to ?
Or would fight against bun wearing commie cock suckers?
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:52:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
It def applies to you
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:56:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

IIRC correctly, OP has opined in the past about being a super-crazy 2A freedom fighter while discussing writing letters to the BATFE about shoulder braces. Also, and again this is from memory, pretty sure he's been involved in threads about having the vapors and extreme angst if his child were to have a mixed-race grandchild.

So when you take that into account, the entire thread takes on epic levels of lulz.
View Quote
Liar, I never wrote a tech branch letter about the sig brace, the only ATF tech branch letters I ever wrote benefited the gun community.
You are right about one thing, I do want my grand children to look like me , you lie , stalk my threads and generally troll , been banned a couple times for these exact things too huh?
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:57:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What kind of Marines were stationed at Great Lakes?
View Quote
The ones I hung out with ran the Brigg
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:59:55 PM EDT
[#44]
When Trump wins 2020 and has even more seats it will set off
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 3:01:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Also when and why in the flying blue fuck were Marines at Great Lakes? Why were you in a dress uniform at a random bar on what I assume was a random night?
View Quote
Marines ran the Brigg, while in A school and you went on liberty you wore dress uniform, it was winter, hence the dress blues instead of white
The fuck you know about great lakes anyway.

Also  Marine Air Control Group 48 is a United States Marine Corps aviation command and control unit based at Naval Station Great Lakes that is currently composed of 4 squadrons that provide the 4th Marine
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 3:06:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Marines ran the Brigg, while in A school and you went on liberty you wore dress uniform, it was winter, hence the dress blues instead of white
The fuck you know about great lakes anyway.

Also  Marine Air Control Group 48 is a United States Marine Corps aviation command and control unit based at Naval Station Great Lakes that is currently composed of 4 squadrons that provide the 4th Marine
View Quote
You left off some ellipses.

Source.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 3:14:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You left off some ellipses.

https://i.imgur.com/SIXI4zX.png
View Quote
Noticed that too. Also never heard a squid call blues blues, they were always crackerjacks. Whites are good humors. Everyone I know that have been stationed there, including my dad (retired SCPO), have always called it great mistakes.

PS Brig has 1 g.

ETA Why the fuck would Marines be running the brig at GL when that is the job of a Navy Master-at-Arms?
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 3:19:06 PM EDT
[#48]
OP would be good for the shittalking arm of the ‘good guy’ propaganda arm
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 3:26:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Liar, I never wrote a tech branch letter about the sig brace, the only ATF tech branch letters I ever wrote benefited the gun community.
You are right about one thing, I do want my grand children to look like me , you lie , stalk my threads and generally troll , been banned a couple times for these exact things too huh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Banned?
lol nope.

Given your level headed and calm demeanor in this thread, and your views on your descendants race, please refrain from being an advocate for 2A issues. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 4:34:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Isn’t “New Jersey” considered it’s own race?  I saw that Jersey Shore TV show, they seem like a rich and vibrant people.

Ok, I never really saw the show, but I’ve seen clips.

I sure hope Snookie don’t date a colored boy.LOL.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top