[#1]
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 4:44:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Nice box!
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 4:57:16 PM EDT
[#3]
This all day.....It’s gonna be armageddon, after it’s all over I’ll be on trial for war crimes.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 6:38:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I sure the FBI will convinced some idiot that bombings would be a fine idea, then lose him or her and we get a bombing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Open combat in the streets is either

A. Never going to happen

B. Still years away from whenever it really starts getting bad.

By bad I mean the killing starts.

I dont think we'll see bombings again tho
I sure the FBI will convinced some idiot that bombings would be a fine idea, then lose him or her and we get a bombing.
A couple years ago I would have laughed at this but now not so much
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 7:58:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Mind defining that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would expect a lot more Reality Winners, Ed Snowdens, and Chadley Mannings to show up.  It depends on what sort of situation we are talking about. iwouldntknow is talking about violence from ANTIFA while I'm thinking more about what I think our own true believers could pull off. Depends on who we are talking about and what percentage of the general population supports them. Like I said if you are on foreign soil fighting a foreign enemy you could be pretty confident that the other Americans you are working with aren't secretly working for the bad guys. In a domestic insurgency depending on the circumstances the ability of security forces to have complete confidence in their own people can get pretty dicey.
Mind defining that?
Right wing militants tend to be much more technically proficient and have more workable plans from what I have observed. When they plant a bomb it goes off instead of fizziling. I'll give you an example Eric Frein He wanted to start a revolution to restore American civil liberties. He killed a PA state trooper by sniping him from a couple of hundred yards away and then eluded a manhunt for over a month and a half. He had around 1000 cops and federal officers including the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team (the not fucking around crew) after him using everything from dogs to helicopters and thermal devices. And he was just an airsofter who grew up around guns he had originally planed to drive away but his vehicle got stuck in the swamp and police responded faster and with more resources then he expected. He still managed to hide from everything the state and federal authorities could come up with and they were trying hard.

Imagine if he was less of goofball and instead of killing a uniformed cop he killed someone that a significant portion of the population would agree needed killing. And he did it when a lot of other people were of a similar mentality. That could lead to some other people deciding it's FO time which can snowball quickly. Say if Trump was removed from power that could/would go sideways quickly.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 8:05:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Right wing militants tend to be much more technically proficient and have more workable plans from what I have observed. When they plant a bomb it goes off instead of fizziling. I'll give you an example Eric Frein He wanted to start a revolution to restore American civil liberties. He killed a PA state trooper by sniping him from a couple of hundred yards away and then eluded a manhunt for over a month and a half. He had around 1000 cops and federal officers including the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team (the not fucking around crew) after him using everything from dogs to helicopters and thermal devices. And he was just an airsofter who grew up around guns he had originally planed to drive away but his vehicle got stuck in the swamp and police responded faster and with more resources then he expected. He still managed to hide from everything the state and federal authorities could come up with and they were trying hard.

Imagine if he was less of goofball and instead of killing a uniformed cop he killed someone that a significant portion of the population would agree needed killing. And he did it when a lot of other people were of a similar mentality. That could lead to some other people deciding it's FO time which can snowball quickly. Say if Trump was removed from power that could/would go sideways quickly.
View Quote
Sure, but that won't happen.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 8:07:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Just take out the EBT systems. Half of their troops would be dead within 2 weeks.
View Quote
Starve them out!
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 10:56:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You're high. Nobody is successfully cutting city's supply lines.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They’d be smarter than that. What is a city’s (or fighting force’s) weakest link?  Supply lines.

If sharpshooters and saboteurs set up along trade routes they could cause rampant chaos and panic within the city as supplies dwindled and started being rationed.  Those same routes would also be used for fleeing residents, so most will stay out of fear of capture or death.
Ten guys could easily and you know it.

I KNOW you know it and know exactly how because you're not stupid.

All ya gotta do is shoot Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream, Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Bumblebee...
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 11:06:30 PM EDT
[#9]
We just need to get the Purge legislation passed and be done with it. Sadly it would probably work. 75 % of the population hiding, the other 25% settling some scores. People would probably think twice before stealing someones woman, car or taking the kids or murdering someones family. Shitty bosses would be a thing of the past, and corrupt politicians would be doing what cockroaches do

Link Posted: 7/24/2018 11:10:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Whatever MR RE-4.

At least I have completed at least one term of service while you bitched out in boot camp and then went on to post about shit like honor service and loyalty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thus dispensing with notions of honor, service and loyalty.
Whatever MR RE-4.

At least I have completed at least one term of service while you bitched out in boot camp and then went on to post about shit like honor service and loyalty.
Jesus Christ dude...

Ease up a little.

Everyone here hates everyone else, but damn.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 11:10:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

All ya gotta do is shoot Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream, Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Bumblebee...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They’d be smarter than that. What is a city’s (or fighting force’s) weakest link?  Supply lines.

If sharpshooters and saboteurs set up along trade routes they could cause rampant chaos and panic within the city as supplies dwindled and started being rationed.  Those same routes would also be used for fleeing residents, so most will stay out of fear of capture or death.

I bet 10 kangaroos could do it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 11:12:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We just need to get the Purge legislation passed and be done with it. Sadly it would probably work. 75 % of the population hiding, the other 25% settling some scores. People would probably think twice before stealing someones woman, car or taking the kids or murdering someones family. Shitty bosses would be a thing of the past, and corrupt politicians would be doing what cockroaches do

https://media.giphy.com/media/3rVq0JuttQMUw/giphy.gif
View Quote
Mexico is nothing but purge night and it doesn't seem to be working out there.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 11:13:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
The 'purge' concept is stupid, even for fiction. The people the most need to disappear - the politicians - are the ones most immune.
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 12:20:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The 'purge' concept is stupid, even for fiction. The people the most need to disappear - the politicians - are the ones most immune.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The purge is literally communism... but I don't think people see that connection.
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 12:42:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Oh it’s this thread again.
View Quote
My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 12:49:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Jesus Christ dude...

Ease up a little.

Everyone here hates everyone else, but damn.
View Quote
THIS IS NO FUCKING TIME TO EASE THE FUCK UP!
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 2:26:47 AM EDT
[#17]
So, since the anti-fa goons have already fulfilled the condition of it coming to blood, will OP now "get busy"?

Or is there a threshold of blood it has to come to?

Gotta get our control parameters set up so we're all on the same page, how many liters of blood have to be spilled before all the patriots gird their loins and take action?
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 2:55:28 AM EDT
[#18]
I dont think most of you realize who the other side teally is and why they hate you.  For them it has fuck all to do with abstract economic or political theories.  Their ranks swell year after tear with reinforcements other lands.  Their “plan” is simply to take the land our fathers won for us from our children and give it to theirs.
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 2:56:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It matters not who is right, or wrong, only who is alive, and who is dead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
North vs. South...Left vs. Right....Civil War II is coming.... There is no way to reason with the left. It has to come down to Right vs. Wrong.
It matters not who is right, or wrong, only who is alive, and who is dead.
Yep, though moral fagging makes it easier for most to do what needs be done

Death metal helps too, or some times poetry:

“Then up spake brace horatious, the captin of the gate.  To all men on earth death cometth, soon or late.  But what better way to die, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his father, and the temples of his gods!”
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 3:53:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I dont think most of you realize who the other side teally is and why they hate you.  For them it has fuck all to do with abstract economic or political theories.  Their ranks swell year after tear with reinforcements other lands.  Their “plan” is simply to take the land our fathers won for us from our children and give it to theirs.
View Quote
Can I get some of whatever it is you are smoking?
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 3:58:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This entire thread is seething ball of irony when you take OP's signature into account.
View Quote
Exactly.

The shit's hilarious!

Oh, and he's quick to smash the report button too.
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 4:01:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Banned?
lol nope.

Given your level headed and calm demeanor in this thread, and your views on your descendants race, please refrain from being an advocate for 2A issues. Thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IIRC correctly, OP has opined in the past about being a super-crazy 2A freedom fighter while discussing writing letters to the BATFE about shoulder braces. Also, and again this is from memory, pretty sure he's been involved in threads about having the vapors and extreme angst if his child were to have a mixed-race grandchild.

So when you take that into account, the entire thread takes on epic levels of lulz.
Liar, I never wrote a tech branch letter about the sig brace, the only ATF tech branch letters I ever wrote benefited the gun community.
You are right about one thing, I do want my grand children to look like me , you lie , stalk my threads and generally troll , been banned a couple times for these exact things too huh?
Banned?
lol nope.

Given your level headed and calm demeanor in this thread, and your views on your descendants race, please refrain from being an advocate for 2A issues. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 4:49:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It def applies to you
View Quote
Lol ok man someone has some angst built up from somewhere.

Why would active duty Marines in the fleet hang out with a dude in the navy still in school?
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 6:22:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Some people are so cool that everyone wants to hangout with them, even if they're a noob trainee.
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 7:26:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Why would active duty Marines in the fleet hang out with a dude in the navy still in school?
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 8:02:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Lol my AO would be flushed with blood
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 8:17:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 1:37:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
'Cause a sheep would be too obvious?
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 1:48:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

'Cause a sheep would be too obvious?
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
You know whats cool about the Navy, we are happy to give Marines a ride anywhere they are shooting at them
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 2:59:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Exactly.

The shit's hilarious!

Oh, and he's quick to smash the report button too.
View Quote
Only you stalker
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 3:16:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The guy in the picture is spetznas. Does that matter to you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The guy in the picture is spetznas. Does that matter to you?
Wasn't it Burger King that had some Veterans Day signs that had Russian destroyers and SU jets on them?
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 3:32:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Can I get some of whatever it is you are smoking?
View Quote
Its called empirical reality.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 9:33:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Mom woke me up at 3am when I was 7...told me Dad (Vietnam 70/71) had left...and I was the man of the house. I put down all of my pets and sent the rapist hordes packing.

If it comes to Blood...I was ready at 7. Vietnam vets were fucking drafted. Iraq/Afgan vets volunteered. I was born 4 blood.
View Quote
Believe it or not, but a lot of Nam Vets were RA, which means we joined the army on our terms, not drafted.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 9:37:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I have some PTO saved up just make sure to drop a dime so I can request off.
View Quote
I've got about seven weeks of vacation in the bank. I'm in.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 9:50:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Regardless of what you think, I believe every one of us needs to read and understand  Sunzi or Sun Tzu book of "The Art of War". The war every one is considering will be a guerrilla war on both sides. The left will never have a open battle man to man. They will fight from the shadows and try to wear us down by terrorism and a long protracted war. We will have to be better prepared, physically and mentally  than ANTIFA,
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 9:57:38 PM EDT
[#37]
it probably won't come to violence. They own the media. They own your kids. They own education. Your own kids will report you as racists or Nazis.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 9:59:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Open combat in the streets is either

A. Never going to happen

B. Still years away from whenever it really starts getting bad.

By bad I mean the killing starts.

I dont think we'll see bombings again tho
Seriously.  It's getting bad.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 10:01:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or just take down power lines.  You could make entire cities eat themselves alive.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 10:04:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not true.  Politicians are high risk, low reward.  But do you think the average commie journalist has security detail?

If the liberals ever manage to push conservatives over the edge I think the high profile agitators will be the ones most targeted.  On both sides.

We're already seeing this with prominent conservative figures.  The most recent being the turning point USA couple.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 10:05:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think this is pretty accurate.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 10:08:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Regardless of what you think, I believe every one of us needs to read and understand  Sunzi or Sun Tzu book of "The Art of War". The war every one is considering will be a guerrilla war on both sides. The left will never have a open battle man to man. They will fight from the shadows and try to wear us down by terrorism and a long protracted war. We will have to be better prepared, physically and mentally  than ANTIFA,
View Quote
Throw that book in the garbage next to your AK and pick up some revolutionary literature.   That's what the other side is reading.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 10:11:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
it probably won't come to violence. They own the media. They own your kids. They own education. Your own kids will report you as racists or Nazis.
View Quote
No kids, I guess it'll be the "neighbors".
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 10:17:46 PM EDT
[#44]
wonder if i'll need to put in for a sub teacher that week?
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 10:18:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Some of you people are fucking nuts.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 10:23:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Anse Hatfield to Tolbert, Phamer and Bud McCoy: You boys understand what’s gonna happen here? You understand why?
Anse Hatfield to his firing squad: Make yourselves ready. Harden your hearts.
View Quote
harden your hearts, indeed.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 10:27:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Some of you people are fucking nuts.
View Quote
Nope, some of us are TRULY READY™ to DO WHAT NEEDS DONE™
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 10:28:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

" But the last 17 years haven't been the one sided smack down you seemed to have been suggesting"
You... don't really know how effective the GWOT has been globally do you?  Despite our losses, it has been pretty one sided, and would have been more so had Obama not been elected.

We have lost WAY more Americans to illegals on the southern border, than we have overseas fighting actual terrorists. But in return we've killed many, many, many more times the amount of terrorists than we've lost, and most importantly we've killed off most of the smart ones. Estimates are between 60-80,000 terrorists have been killed.

Think about that, 60-80,000 with nearly a million civilian casualties wiping out even more potential future terrorists.

That's 60-80,000+ that didn't make it here to the states.

" I'm thinking more about what I think our own true believers could pull off. "

Probably jack shit. I'd be more concerned with what the capable, confident, experienced people can pull off.
View Quote
By those numbers, both sides will hate the government. 60-80k insurgents dead but 1M non-combatants dead?  So 12 dead civilians for every insurgent killed?  Even the NYPD dont have that much collateral damage.  Killing innocents breeds a resentment in the survivors.  They wouldn’t be able to be anywhere near as sloppy on home soil or the public would turn against them.

Oh, and damn did this thread turn into a shit slinging fest. I thought it was bad when I left.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 10:30:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This all day.....It’s gonna be armageddon, after it’s all over I’ll be on trial for war crimes.
View Quote
The winners dont go on trial. They get medals and statues.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 10:36:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
The art of war is filled with clever quotes and little practical info.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles. "

Yeah but dude, how do you do that?  I would suggest a couple of dozen books before Sun Tzu.

Here's a good one though...

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

What that means is that you should be PTing, investing in force multiplyers and practicing with them, shooting cover drills with buddies, stocking food and ammo not a dozen different ARs et etc

Here is another good quote that the online patriot community should pay attention to.

"Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance."
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top