Deflection. Nice choice.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

You believe it so you tell us champ?

Deflection. Nice choice.

No it's been answered but you keep repeating the same stupid question.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:06:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The answer isn't to pretend they don't exist and are always a false flag Fed Boi glowie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's lots of good reasons to avoid them, but also this above just doesn't work. You still get blamed for them just attempting to come to your event. Patriot Prayer threw Jeremy Christian out of a rally before stabbed some people on the train, he still gets cited as a "patriot prayer follower/member."

The only answer the left will accept is you dressing in black, painting the iron front on your helmet, and attacking anyone they label a chud.

The real answer is learning to not pander to the left.

The answer isn't to pretend they don't exist and are always a false flag Fed Boi glowie.
I've been pretty consistent about my stance towards fedjacketing.

Beyond that they're not really worth being performative over.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:10:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

I mean if you show their SF50s you could prove everyone is a Fed.

Outside that, there are dumbasses on our side that really haven't shown their best and hurt us.

But for grins. Why did Greene and Boebert apologize?

A related question, why do people who hate Twitter want their accounts back?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:12:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can't believe every stupid person is a Fed. There exists a nonzero probability that we have plenty of dumbasses on our side. Those people have done their level best to damage our side.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:19:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I can't believe every stupid person is a Fed. There exists a nonzero probability that we have plenty of dumbasses on our side.
View Quote
Oh there's tons of sincere dumbasses, trust me I've met plenty doing all the stuff I do. The problem is you can't (currently) liquidate them, and there's no form of disavowal that will meet the standard short of joining antifa and disavowing the right, so w/e.

People ask me about them, I just say they're not with me then forcibly change the subject to Susan Rosenberg and Oscar Lopez Rivera.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:22:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I can't believe every stupid person is a Fed. There exists a nonzero probability that we have plenty of dumbasses on our side.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop equating PF with "our side".  The only people doing so are flagrant Concern Trolls.

Not to mention there's only one side I'm on...

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:24:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I just wish the left was so effusive about casting out their psychos.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:27:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Outside that, there are dumbasses on our side that really haven't shown their best and hurt us.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask them.  
And stop using the term "our" side like you're one of us.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:29:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Oh there's tons of sincere dumbasses, trust me I've met plenty doing all the stuff I do. The problem is you can't (currently) liquidate them, and there's no form of disavowal that will meet the standard short of joining antifa and disavowing the right, so w/e.

People ask me about them, I just say they're not with me then forcibly change the subject to Susan Rosenberg and Oscar Lopez Rivera.
View Quote

But there can't be, they're all false glow flag boy feds.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:30:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Protip on handling the endless tide of 1488 scum," Curtis Yarvin, the neoreactionary thinker, wrote to Yiannopoulos in November 2015. ("1488" is a ubiquitous white supremacist slogan; "88" stands for "Heil Hitler.") "Deal with them the way some perfectly tailored high-communist NYT reporter handles a herd of greasy anarchist hippies. Patronizing contempt. Your heart is in the right place, young lady, now get a shower and shave those pits. The liberal doesn't purge the communist because he hates communism, he purges the communist because the communist is a public embarrassment to him.  It's not that he sees enemies to the left, just that he sees losers to the left, and losers rub off."

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:39:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Stop equating PF with "our side".  The only people doing so are flagrant Concern Trolls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pslSw1tGZs0

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pslSw1tGZs0

I mean that's a solid side and if someone made it a party I'm sure it would be popular. I guess except for incels and religious whackos.

That's the point I'm getting at, how do losers like Patriot Front, Atomwaffen/The Base/a bunch of stupid acronyms that say you're a nazi without saying you're a nazi and others get tied up with our side?

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:40:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I can't believe every stupid person is a Fed. There exists a nonzero probability that we have plenty of dumbasses on our side. Those people have done their level best to damage our side.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a previous discussion, I learned what fedjacketing was from eesmith.  It's the act of creating a rumor that a target group is feds so that the target group loses credibility, becomes destabilized internally and loses the ability to recruit new members.  I think the point is that these losers have been fedjacketed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:40:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ballsy, theft of classified FBI docs is taken pretty seriously.
View Quote
NI
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:42:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That is a very valid fear, and why it is so important to make it clear that those kinds of people have no place here.
View Quote

Have they posted here? You are punching at ghosts.

Why is this site, all of a sudden having an identity crisis, lol.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:46:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Ask them.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask them.  

Aww another shot at me instead of the question.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:53:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
"Hate crime" is a law that (usually) moves  a crime up a category or otherwise allows the prosecution of a misdemeanor as a felony or moves a low level felony "up
the ladder" You can object to them but they exist and that's what they're called.

Does that mean that these otherwise harmless scumbags should be treated more harshly for their swastika painting than antifa painting acab on police stations? NY has a specific swastika law that applies to public property. Why isn't someone who paints other racist symbols treated similarly? (Admittedly there are probably 100 swastikas for every al queda graffiti)

edit a better example is NY's prohibition on burning crosses. You can't even burn a cross on your own property if it is visible. How is that constitutional? Racists can't burn crosses on their own lawn?

It's still "a hate crime"

View Quote

It's not constitutional, therefore, it's a bad law.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:55:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask them.  

Oh look another deflection.   You continuously use the code words of the Left but everyone is supposed to believe you're one of us.

You and Theo should go back to school on Conservative speak.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:56:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's the fucking point.

I am not omnipresent but I have yet to see a single post on ARF supporting Patriot Front.

The only people equating Patriot Front with "us" are hand-wringing worry worts saying we have to stop supporting PF. But no one here is. "These guys make us look bad!" No, they make themselves look bad. Stop equating them with us, and stop worrying about what the MSM says because they hate us regardless.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:56:57 PM EDT
[#19]
When feds clash with feds.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 12:09:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Anybody else notice "peoples ruler" is off the clock and the other account seems fresh for the start of the shift?
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 12:10:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Oh look another deflection.   You continuously use the code words of the Left but everyone is supposed to believe you're one of us.

View Quote

You deflected first and then went  after me instead of answering. Still don't know who Theo is.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 12:16:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I am not omnipresent but I have yet to see a single post on ARF supporting Patriot Front.

The only people equating Patriot Front with "us" are hand-wringing worry worts saying we have to stop supporting PF. But no one here is. "These guys make us look bad!" No, they make themselves look bad. Stop equating them with us, and stop worrying about what the MSM says because they hate us regardless.
View Quote
"Hello fellow conservatives, now let's show the left we're the REAL antifascists."
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 12:17:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's also my point. Why are stupid people like this present, why are they allowed into the sphere and how do we get rid of them? Furthermore, pretending they don't exist is stupid.

To your point there was a thread where someone posted a link to their site and it was generally panned for what it is.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 12:18:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This is why nobody believes this is a real group.  

It is fed astroturf, it is literally a caricature of what leftest believe about the right.
View Quote
But they had a video where he said "sig fucking heil, let's go!". That's all the proof I need and I'll never ever question anything and accept everything they tell me about Patriot Front. /sarcasm
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 12:27:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That's also my point. Why are stupid people like this present, why are they allowed into the sphere and how do we get rid of them?
View Quote
The most direct way is join a local antifa affinity group, dress in black, then physically attack them when they go on parade. But then you're an even bigger piece of shit than they are, sooo probably not worth it.

I've already explained my stance on it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 12:31:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That's also my point. Why are stupid people like this present, why are they allowed into the sphere and how do we get rid of them? Furthermore, pretending they don't exist is stupid.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/23/2022 12:39:49 AM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/346870/download_jpg-2251028.JPG

Xaxaxaxa. Front of the bread line for you.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 12:50:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
But they had a video where he said "sig fucking heil, let's go!". That's all the proof I need and I'll never ever question anything and accept everything they tell me about Patriot Front. /sarcasm
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is fed astroturf, it is literally a caricature of what leftest believe about the right.

IMHO PF is basically southpark's "manbearpig."

It's Al Gore in the manbearpig suit. He's not REALLY manbearpig, but manbearpig is out there, and could get you.
He's super cereal.

Al Gore is Super Cereal about ManBearPig - SOUTH PARK
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 3:07:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

The only thing worse than,
"You're part of the problem."
"No, you're part of the problem!"
is
"You're not answering my question."
"No! You're not answering MY question!"

Junior high level debate right there.
Take it out behind the gym.

Link Posted: 1/23/2022 3:46:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yayup, they tell us we need to snuff this movement stat because of........ threat!

Either they're fringe kooks who'd have a hard time gaining traction on a good day or glow fags wasting our time.

Not sure why the blue share/ Obama administration people come out on this one but it's all stupid. Maybe if they'd just stayed in their hole we wouldn't be suspicious. You faggots should take note and quit sucking cock long enough to see the truth.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 5:28:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Or they're obviously a bunch of jerk off nazis losers and FBI agents aren't secretly running around painting swastikas over gay pride paintings since that's a hilariously ridiculous conspiracy theory
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It may be a BS ploy by the FBI to try to convince people they aren't really FBI.
Or they're obviously a bunch of jerk off nazis losers and FBI agents aren't secretly running around painting swastikas over gay pride paintings since that's a hilariously ridiculous conspiracy theory
I guess you learned nothing from the Governor Witmer "kidnapping plot" that almost entirely made up of undercover Fedbois.

Link Posted: 1/23/2022 5:38:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Anytime anyone (singular or plural) does something dumb its always labeled a false flag, fed op, or glowie out of hand. It completely ignores we have a large segment of dumb people on our side that like to make themselves as visible as possible. Eg: the Qbots that show up at Trump rallies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wut?  Care to explain?

Anytime anyone (singular or plural) does something dumb its always labeled a false flag, fed op, or glowie out of hand. It completely ignores we have a large segment of dumb people on our side that like to make themselves as visible as possible. Eg: the Qbots that show up at Trump rallies.
Except most people on here seem to agree that Q-types are just crazy people. No one really thinks they're feds... because it feels "organic". They come across as genuinely believing the crazy things they believe.
I can't say the same for a lot of the pictures we've seen of these Patriot Front people.
They all look the same, wear the same exact pants, watches, and have the exact same haircut and physique.

Have you *EVER* been to *ANY* political gathering of any stripe before? Its almost always made up of people from varying degrees of fatness/fitness.
These Patriot Front types look like they all might be clones or some shit. When they talk, it sounds like they're reading off of a script.

I think they exist as a distraction from Biden's failed presidency. They are using Patriot Front, so they can create a fake enemy to forcefully associate you with.
Then the government basically pushes the narrative that if you don't like Joe Biden, you must be one of these Fascists. They'll turn to any Leftists who are growing disillusioned with Biden,... to ignore all the broken promises because *GASP* "LOOKS NAZIS ARE MARCHING! Thats why you voted for us dontchya know! THERES NAZIS EVERYWHERE!"

Do I think that *EVERYONE* involved in the Patriot Front is a FedBoi? Maybe...maybe not. But I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that the ratio of genuine article Neo-Nazis to Fedbois is probably similar to the ratio in the Witmer kidnapping "plot"
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 5:45:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah... We're all crazy for thinking that video was fake.

They "forgot the Camera was running", and immediately said "Sieg Heil!"... but don't remove their masks.
Then there are the other gatherings where everyone suspiciously look the same,... wearing the exact same kind of clothes... same exact haircut...even the same shoes and watches.

Link Posted: 1/23/2022 5:52:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And we're back to everything I don't like is a false flag or fed op.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well tell the feds and leftists to stop trying to infiltrate and force assocation with the right.

Their operation hasn't worked yet, but they keep trying.

Charlottesville was also a false flag, remember the organizer being an Obama voter and they again staged performance with outfits and torches. These are leftist things.

Meh... I think the Qtards are legit. I've met a few of them... and they seem sincere.

In fact, I haven't really *EVER* heard *ANYONE* claim that "Q" was a Fedboi scheme.
But too many of the events PatriotFront has been to, where they've been photographed... just feels staged.

The KKK is still around. I'm pretty sure most legit KKK members are sincere white supremacists and not fedbois (although I bet they've got a few here and there)
Heck, there are Neo-Nazi groups out there. But most of them don't look so... homogenous as these PatriotFront people.
Something just doesn't feel "organic" about them. Sorry.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 6:01:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yes yes, it's everyone else's problem. There's zero shit heads at all on our side ever. Ever.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are full of it. Too much is what a handful of times over a decade when the left organized it for a political agenda?

Get real.

The right does not associate with these people. These groups are trying to force association for "some reason". That association sure seems to benefit the false narrative coming out of the left, don't you think?

Why is it always these little known obscure groups too?

In Charlottesville an Obama voter organized some kind of white supremacists performance in the midsts of the legitimate issue of protests against cultural Marxists tearing down historical monuments.

The false association worked there, because all anyone in the media talked about was that bullshit instead of the real issue. Then they lied about what Trump said over and over again.

Yes yes, it's everyone else's problem. There's zero shit heads at all on our side ever. Ever.

No one's saying that. What we *ARE* saying... is that PF just feels sus.

Seriously... whats next from you?

"No seriously guys... the Stripper told me she really likes me! Why would she lie!? You don't think Strippers ever fall in love?!? How much did I tip her? Why are you asking me such an irrelevant question! What are you a Conspiracy theorist!?"
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 6:04:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/458755/Capture_JPG-2250907.JPG

Neo-nazis and white supremacists should be condemned totally.  Your government thinks you stupid though.  
View Quote
"Seig fucking Heil, let's fucking go. We can say that now that it's over"... Yeah... totally doesn't feel scripted at all.

No one's denying that White Supremacist groups exist... we're just saying this feels "sus" is all.

Link Posted: 1/23/2022 6:08:52 AM EDT
[#37]
It's all Leftwing stereotypes of what they think of Conservatives, which means it's bullshit, and a weak attempt to make people go "OMG THEY ARE LEGITIMATE AND NOT YET ANOTHER FBI / DEMOCRAT OPERATION".

Weak. And few buy it. Also - why do the Democrat Police in these deep blue cities let them drive away with duct tape covering their plate numbers and / or jump into the back of U-hauls which is also illegal? The Democrat police are told to let them go is why, there is no other reason for it. It benefits the Dem narrative that's why.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 6:11:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
"Seig fucking Heil, let's fucking go. We can say that now that it's over"... Yeah... totally doesn't feel scripted at all.

No one's denying that White Supremacist groups exist... we're just saying this feels "sus" is all.

View Quote

And they make sure to go to EVERY Pro-Life Rally, Every Pro-GOP Rally, Pro-Police, because they know it gives the Democrat media what they want and that is to try and smear the right as Nazis. It drives a wedge race wise and pushes away non-whites from Conservative causes aswell and that is likely the #1 goal with this stuff.

The Police always circle this group as well so that they are protected from any possible attack - which enables the Democrat mass media reporters get their cover story photos of them holding their shields out and putting on mean faces for the camera.

Legitimate Right wingers [ie pro America and for the Constitution] have had the same Police in these cities stand back as ANTIFA beat them with skateboards. Never happens to "Patriot Front" either. They are definitely fake.

The best way to fight these false flag Democrat / FBI smear groups is to not be violent, but instead, film them, and ESPECIALLY film them as they leave...the duct taped license plates, the smoke coming out of their jam packed U-Hauls, the police protection, that footage has all come from Pro-Life individuals on the ground and it has lifted the lid on this fake group.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 6:15:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

The *ONLY* thing that would convince the left that you're not a fascist... is to literally cut open your skull, scoop out your own brains... and then replace it with whatever drivel they spew at CNN and turn into a purple haired otherkin who punches "Nazis".

Just wait, they're going to start force associating even disillusioned Biden voters as fascists next.
Look at the shit they did to Tulsi Gabbard, simply because she wasn't in favor of more wars in the middle east and because she didn't toe the party line. They literally accused her of being a "Russian asset".

Donald Trump denounced neo-nazis so many times, you could make a 30 minute video made up of just short clips of him condemning Nazis.... yet the bullshit media still claims that Trump refused to denounce Nazis.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 6:20:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It's all Leftwing stereotypes of what they think of Conservatives, which means it's bullshit, and a weak attempt to make people go "OMG THEY ARE LEGITIMATE AND NOT YET ANOTHER FBI / DEMOCRAT OPERATION".

Weak. And few buy it. Also - why do the Democrat Police in these deep blue cities let them drive away with duct tape covering their plate numbers and / or jump into the back of U-hauls which is also illegal? The Democrat police are told to let them go is why, there is no other reason for it. It benefits the Dem narrative that's why.
View Quote
Yeah... totally not suspicious at all that the Police are literally escorting these people around.

There was another Patriot Front rally that happened a few months ago... the one that had those Fedbois in Polos and Jeanshorts...all wearing the same sunglasses, watches, and shoes.
One guy was even caught armed with a handgun, and he turned out to be a Fedboi. Buy yeah... False flags don't exist.

Agent Provocateurs don't exist. Don't believe your lying eyes.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 6:23:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I don't know if I'd call it much of a conspiracy "theory" as far as conspiracy "concrete evidence" when these people:
  • have no visible recruitment - no posts here, patriots.win, or other conservative sites saying "hey, join us at..." but still have people there
  • have just enough people there that it looks like one field office had a mandatory overtime day
  • show up all wearing the same watches, same haircuts, same black socks, wearing the same slacks, carrying the same riot shields, etc.
  • have all professional signage, banners, custom flags, zero hand-written posters
  • neatly load everything up into one rented van at the end and disappear
  • enjoy more preferential law enforcement treatment than other groups protesting at the same event
This is much farther than whitey not being able to face the "truth" that the 88ers are in town.  This patriot front stuff doesn't pass even the most basic smell test, and strongly lends strong creedence to the thought that "white supremacy" is so scarce that it has to be faked by the agenda-pushers.
View Quote
People in this thread...learned literally nothing from the revelations about the Governor Witmer "Kidnapping plot" or the "White supremacists Youngkin supporters".

Link Posted: 1/23/2022 6:31:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Yeah... totally not suspicious at all that the Police are literally escorting these people around.

There was another Patriot Front rally that happened a few months ago... the one that had those Fedbois in Polos and Jeanshorts...all wearing the same sunglasses, watches, and shoes.
One guy was even caught armed with a handgun, and he turned out to be a Fedboi. Buy yeah... False flags don't exist.

Agent Provocateurs don't exist. Don't believe your lying eyes.
View Quote

Yup. And it's hilarious as just in the last 5 years alone we have seen the FBI-FbLIE under Loretta Lynch and then James Comey spy on then candidate Donald Trump, with made up bullshit. And the BS came from Hillary Clinton's campaign and they knew it but used it anyway.

Then Trump beats Hillary despite the FBI spying on him...So the FBI then weaponized that illegal spying on then-candidate Trump to undermine his Presidency with the bogus Russia investigation. Then they cooked up a false flag of kidnapping the Democrat Governor of Michigan and timed it 1 month before the 2020 election to harm Trump's voter turn out....

BUT we should believe that this group "Patriot Front" is totally legit and not yet another attack on Conservative America [hah]. You are right, they practically get driven to and from every event by the Democrat Police in these cities and guarded so that the Democrat media can take photos of them as put on their meanest of meanest faces for the camera, while holding their shields up. And the same media makes sure to minimize how unwelcome that they are and the anger from Pro-Lifers who resent that their presence to support the right to life is being hijacked by those Fed assholes.

Totally legit.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 6:36:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
What do you think happens when a Federal agent eventually gets outed as having painted swastikas over gay pride murals? In the real world that's something that will come out and will end careers.

Besides they have the names of people involved, photos.

Takes a pretty serious suspension of disbelief, but then we had people here believing pizzagate and all that nonsense about child kidnapping
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"No fed would paint swastikas." That's cute.

You really think the CIA and other alphabet agencies wouldn't engage in such activity?

You're either naive or....

What do you think happens when a Federal agent eventually gets outed as having painted swastikas over gay pride murals? In the real world that's something that will come out and will end careers.

Besides they have the names of people involved, photos.

Takes a pretty serious suspension of disbelief, but then we had people here believing pizzagate and all that nonsense about child kidnapping
The same thing that happened to these fine folks below. Then again, you probably still think these guys are real legit white supremacists.

Link Posted: 1/23/2022 6:46:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

There very clearly are questionable members here...

Hmmm, I wonder.

You should also stop using the term "hate crime" because it lends legitimacy to the idea that certain crimes are more criminal because he perpetrator held certain (non-state approved) beliefs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My fear is any conservative group (like this website) could easily have a few questionable members.  Glow boys figure out who they can manipulate, then they can attack the entire group.

There very clearly are questionable members here...

Quoted:
What do you think happens when a Federal agent eventually gets outed as having painted swastikas over gay pride murals? instigated a terrorist attack in Garland Texas. In the real world that's something that will come out and will end careers.

Hmmm, I wonder.

You should also stop using the term "hate crime" because it lends legitimacy to the idea that certain crimes are more criminal because he perpetrator held certain (non-state approved) beliefs.
The Garland Texas shooting doesn't get enough attention.

A lot of people bring up Las Vegas. Which to be fair, theres a lot of fishy shit there.

But the Garland TX Shooting is a matter of *PUBLIC FUCKING RECORD*. The Feds knew an attack was about to occur, the Fedboi *FILMED IT* with his Camera... on the premise of creating a propaganda video.
The Fed did nothing to warn the Police of the incoming attack.

The Fed had text messages sent to the Terrorists... literally cheering them on, and encouraging them.

The *ONLY* possible explanation, is that the Feds were willing to allow that terrorist attack occur, in order to infiltrate "Deeper" into the Terrorist group. But it came out that the two shooters were just lone wolves, and there was nothing else to infiltrate.
Yeah, the Feds are willing to goad terrorists into killing Americans... and even stand by and film it as it occurs.... but spray painting a Swastika is a bridge too far.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 6:47:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well tell the feds and leftists to stop trying to infiltrate and force assocation with the right.

Their operation hasn't worked yet, but they keep trying.

Charlottesville was also a false flag, remember the organizer being an Obama voter and they again staged performance with outfits and torches. These are leftist things.

That's the right not accepting them as part of our tribe.  Isn't that what you want?  Why do you keep arguing in a circle? Hmmmm...
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 7:41:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The Garland Texas shooting doesn't get enough attention.

A lot of people bring up Las Vegas. Which to be fair, theres a lot of fishy shit there.

But the Garland TX Shooting is a matter of *PUBLIC FUCKING RECORD*. The Feds knew an attack was about to occur, the Fedboi *FILMED IT* with his Camera... on the premise of creating a propaganda video.
The Fed did nothing to warn the Police of the incoming attack.

The Fed had text messages sent to the Terrorists... literally cheering them on, and encouraging them.

The *ONLY* possible explanation, is that the Feds were willing to allow that terrorist attack occur, in order to infiltrate "Deeper" into the Terrorist group. But it came out that the two shooters were just lone wolves, and there was nothing else to infiltrate.
Yeah, the Feds are willing to goad terrorists into killing Americans... and even stand by and film it as it occurs.... but spray painting a Swastika is a bridge too far.
View Quote

I was going to bring Garland up yesterday, but I realized that a person really can't have a discussion with such profound ignorance.
That single incident tells me there is nothing off limits within the FBI.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 7:41:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/458755/Capture_JPG-2250907.JPG

Neo-nazis and white supremacists should be condemned totally.  Your government thinks you stupid though.  
View Quote

What..

Looks like an SNL skit.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 8:48:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Wow, same group that got the Rittenhouse donation information and got a cop and paramedic fired.  Same group who apparently got some other hacked info (or claims to have hacked) on some other "right wing" groups.

Interesting.  They're either very skilled at what they do, these groups/payment things are not set up right and easy to hack, or both.

Or maybe there is more to the story...
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 8:59:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's their target recruitment demographic. Any mass arrest display for an antifa event demonstrates this over and over.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 9:04:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glowies would never do that. I mean there are rules and stuff, right?

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top