Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 4:41:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Point taken. I am too worked up about this, mainly because I have a real fear that these types of groups have gained traction on the right due to people's frustrations and the crazy amount of propaganda that is being pumped into people's brains.
View Quote

Nobody on the right is accepting of these clowns. You saw in the footage in Chicago the pro-lifers wanted nothing to do with them
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 5:29:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just an FYI, I kind of like being called People's Ruler.  I'm carrying my head a little higher today because of you.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/124774/799F38B8-0465-4D2C-B96A-8727A9E04A01-2250102.jpg
View Quote

Pretty much everyone here thinks you're an ass. That's consistent among all the threads I've noticed you camp out in and run your mouth.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 5:42:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Nobody on the right is accepting of these clowns. You saw in the footage in Chicago the pro-lifers wanted nothing to do with them
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Point taken. I am too worked up about this, mainly because I have a real fear that these types of groups have gained traction on the right due to people's frustrations and the crazy amount of propaganda that is being pumped into people's brains.

Except they are. The parent group of PF was at Charlottesville, and somehow Nazi shit keeps ending up at our rallies and social media.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 5:58:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/514647/D97020F1-B442-405F-B822-ADA8A88C7CA6-2250135.jpg

Looks like it was me who asked you for proof beyond appearance.
(see detailed info graphic above and refer to blue arrow.)
View Quote
If you notice I said appearances raise suspicions. You want proof go find it yourself.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 6:14:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Weird I thought you couldn’t post hacked material on Twitter..
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 6:15:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Weird I thought you couldn’t post hacked material on Twitter..
View Quote

Thats how DDoS got banned now they just post how to get to it
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 6:28:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Except they are. The parent group of PF was at Charlottesville, and somehow Nazi shit keeps ending up at our rallies and social media.
View Quote

Same group doing the same shit under a different name doesn't help your argument.

It is consistent with my posts though.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well tell the feds and leftists to stop trying to infiltrate and force assocation with the right.

Their operation hasn't worked yet, but they keep trying.

Charlottesville was also a false flag, remember the organizer being an Obama voter and they again staged performance with outfits and torches. These are leftist things.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 6:38:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well tell the feds and leftists to stop trying to infiltrate and force assocation with the right.

Charlottesville was also a false flag, remember the organizer being an Obama voter and they again staged performance with outfits and torches. These are leftist things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Conservatives don't have the time to protest like liberals.   We have actual jobs.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 6:51:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Conservatives don't have the time to protest like liberals.   We have actual jobs.
View Quote

How long ago was Charlottesville anyways?

These leftists keep speaking about it like it was yesterday and these events are weekly.

Even if these fucks were real, they are so insignificant they aren't even worth fucking talking about. But it's all they have to slander their political enemies and distract from the absolute depraved behavior of their side.

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 6:53:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

These leftists keep speaking about it like it was yesterday and these events are weekly.

Even if these fucks were real, they are so insignificant they aren't even worth fucking talking about. But it's all they have to slander their political enemies and distract from the absolute depraved behavior of their side.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think real Conservative groups have done about 1 real protest a year.  Probably some minor local things but for a major get-together it's 1 a year I'd bet.  Maybe less.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 6:55:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Same group doing the same shit under a different name doesn't help your argument.

View Quote

So why haven't we gotten rid of them if it's the same people over and over?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 6:58:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

And we're back to everything I don't like is a false flag or fed op.

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 6:58:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They aren't "our" responsibility to get rid of.  

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 7:00:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah.  That false flag stuff is too much.  I'm still hoping they find those frat guys who lit the poor innocent girl on fire.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Not if he's a Fed asset.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Odds he's going to be prosecuted for impeding feds?

Not if he's a Fed asset.

Well.....
They all are
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

That would appear to depend on who "we" is.

Or do you mean "why are they still showing up at demonstrations LARPing as conservatives, which the MSM readily purports them to be?"
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 7:04:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

If your having a rally and dudes show up with swastika flags, if you don't want to be associated with them you kinda need to deal with it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 7:08:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If your having a rally and dudes show up with swastika flags, if you don't want to be associated with them you kinda need to deal with it.
View Quote

Do you want us to engage in violence?

And how often is this again?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 7:10:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If your're having a pro life rally and dudes show up with swastika flags, if you don't want to be associated with them you kinda need to deal with it.
View Quote

That's kind of the point of PF and this thread.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 7:15:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Of course not. Isolate them and get away from them. Make it apparent that you're not with them. Don't stand side by side with them.

Too much really, the answer should be zero.

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 7:16:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That's kind of the point of PF and this thread.
View Quote

Nice catch on the your/you're.

If it's not PF, could it be some other group? Has there been other groups to play the boogeyman?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 7:22:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Have you never heard of an undercover investigation in your career as a lawyer?

There are movies about this very thing so that I don’t have to explain. Go watch Point Break or Fast and the Furious.

Cop infiltrates group. Has to do some illegal stuff to make the group believe they are legit. The misdemeanors they commit are not prosecuted and to the public are sold as necessary to infiltrate.

Feds or not, have you never heard of this?  That seems really odd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What do you think happens when a Federal agent eventually gets outed as having painted swastikas over gay pride murals? In the real world that's something that will come out and will end careers.

Besides they have the names of people involved, photos.

Takes a pretty serious suspension of disbelief, but then we had people here believing pizzagate and all that nonsense about child kidnapping

Have you never heard of an undercover investigation in your career as a lawyer?

There are movies about this very thing so that I don’t have to explain. Go watch Point Break or Fast and the Furious.

Cop infiltrates group. Has to do some illegal stuff to make the group believe they are legit. The misdemeanors they commit are not prosecuted and to the public are sold as necessary to infiltrate.

Feds or not, have you never heard of this?  That seems really odd.

ATF used to have KKK cookouts in the 90s.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 7:24:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not singing their praises.

What do you think "our" response should be?  Clutch our pearls and loudly denounce them?

Hey, everybody!  I think PF are a bunch of assholes!

... I also think they're a bunch of Feds.  My opinion and response doesn't really matter.

I don't understand why you are getting worked up.

Gaining traction?  Nobody knows who these clowns are or wants anything to do with them.  

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 7:30:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean like telling them to leave?

Like the Pro Life people did?

Or should they have thrown down?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Of course not. Isolate them and get away from them. Make it apparent that you're not with them. Don't stand side by side with them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are full of it. Too much is what a handful of times over a decade when the left organized it for a political agenda?

Get real.

The right does not associate with these people. These groups are trying to force association for "some reason". That association sure seems to benefit the false narrative coming out of the left, don't you think?

Why is it always these little known obscure groups too?

In Charlottesville an Obama voter organized some kind of white supremacists performance in the midsts of the legitimate issue of protests against cultural Marxists tearing down historical monuments.

The false association worked there, because all anyone in the media talked about was that bullshit instead of the real issue. Then they lied about what Trump said over and over again.

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 7:51:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Tell them to leave, move away from them, put out a statement denouncing them in real time, and make it painfully aware you want nothing to do with them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Tell them to leave, move away from them, put out a statement denouncing them in real time, and make it painfully aware you want nothing to do with them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's retarded.  Are you forced to denounce every stupid thing your fellow lefties do every day?  Have you denounced Theo yet?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 8:01:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

ATF used to have KKK cookouts in the 90s.
View Quote

Yup. They also pretended to be all sorts of things.

They even asked Aimless’s public enemy #1 to cut down a barrel on a shotgun while pretending to not be feds.

I’m sure they had to do some sort of non-Fed things to get Randy to trust them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 8:02:34 PM EDT
[#30]
It came from an FBI agent.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 8:06:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That is a very valid fear, and why it is so important to make it clear that those kinds of people have no place here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My fear is any conservative group (like this website) could easily have a few questionable members.  Glow boys figure out who they can manipulate, then they can attack the entire group.
That is a very valid fear, and why it is so important to make it clear that those kinds of people have no place here.

Are there many posts on ARF in support of Patriot Front?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 8:36:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You are full of it. Too much is what a handful of times over a decade when the left organized it for a political agenda?

Get real.

The right does not associate with these people. These groups are trying to force association for "some reason". That association sure seems to benefit the false narrative coming out of the left, don't you think?

Why is it always these little known obscure groups too?

In Charlottesville an Obama voter organized some kind of white supremacists performance in the midsts of the legitimate issue of protests against cultural Marxists tearing down historical monuments.

The false association worked there, because all anyone in the media talked about was that bullshit instead of the real issue. Then they lied about what Trump said over and over again.

View Quote

Yes yes, it's everyone else's problem. There's zero shit heads at all on our side ever. Ever.

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 8:38:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That's retarded.  Are you forced to denounce every stupid thing your fellow lefties do every day?  Have you denounced Theo yet?
View Quote

Not a lefty and I don't know who Theo is.

My point is ignoring cancerous things have a habit of going poorly.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 8:55:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No your point is stupid.  Conservative's are labeled as racist and every other horrible thing every day by the media.  It's not our job or responsibility to constantly defend ourselves.  If some shitheads show up to a location it isn't our responsibility to immediately call all the media to denounce them because the media won't care anyway.

Conservatives don't go around pointing at everyone else and screaming NOT IT, that's a Left tactic.

If we do nothing the media will say we should have denounced them.
If we denounce them the media will say we should have denounced them more forcefully.
If we denounce them more forcefully the media will say we're just trying to cover up for something.
Why worry about what the media says?
Conservatives don't believe the media.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 8:59:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Sir, quick question. We have a contingency plan that we're enacting when no one takes this op seriously, right? It's the "data leak"?? Ok, on it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 9:00:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No your point is stupid.  Conservative's are labeled as racist and every other horrible thing every day by the media.  It's not our job or responsibility to constantly defend ourselves.  If some shitheads show up to a location it isn't our responsibility to immediately call all the media to denounce them because the media won't care anyway.

Conservatives don't go around pointing at everyone else and screaming NOT IT, that's a Left tactic.

If we denounce them the media will say we should have denounced them more forcefully.
If we denounce them more forcefully the media will say we're just trying to cover up for something.
View Quote

Edited for clarity:

Why does it work?

I know you don't believe the media by why do conservative politicians or talking heads feel the need to do damage control when painted as or associated with racists?

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 9:23:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Edited for clarity:

Why does it work?

I know you don't believe the media by why do conservative politicians or talking heads feel the need to do damage control when painted as or associated with racists?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edited for clarity:

Why does it work?

because many on the left want those on the right to be racist, it makes it easier for them to justify  their own racism.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:01:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think we could all do without this type of attitude. Not appreciated. Could you rein in the name calling etc? Please?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:05:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
because many on the left want those on the right to be racist, it makes it easier for them to justify  their own racism.
View Quote

Ok but why does is stick to the Right more?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:05:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I think we could all do without this type of attitude. Not appreciated. Could you rein in the name calling etc? Please?
View Quote

Ad hominems usually mean a person has nothing important to say and are just reacting based on emotion.

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:11:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't.  Period.

Who gives a fuck what the media labels people as?  The Right doesn't care what the media says.  The Left controls the media so how are you shocked that the Left gets a favorable review from their own people?

Do you really believe the media has any intellectual honesty?

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:20:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It doesn't.  Period.

Who gives a fuck what the media labels people as?  The Right doesn't care what the media says.  The Left controls the media so how are you shocked that the Left gets a favorable review from their own people?

View Quote

No, a segment of the Right doesn't believe the media. Meanwhile large chunks of society do.

Even MTG ran damage control when accused of anti semitism.

Bobert did the same with Islam.

Why is that?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:38:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No, a segment of the Right doesn't believe the media. Meanwhile large chunks of society do.

Why is that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't.  Period.

Why is that?

You believe it so you tell us champ?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:43:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:

Ad hominems usually mean a person has nothing important to say and are just reacting based on emotion.

View Quote

He said that the point he was trying to make was stupid, not that the poster was stupid.

There is a difference. A huge one. Yet you both try to make it as if an apology is needed to continue, while insulting the other poster.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:44:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's lots of good reasons to avoid them, but also this above just doesn't work. You still get blamed for them just attempting to come to your event. Patriot Prayer threw Jeremy Christian out of a rally before stabbed some people on the train, he still gets cited as a "patriot prayer follower/member."

The only answer the left will accept is you dressing in black, painting the iron front on your helmet, and attacking anyone they label a chud.

The real answer is learning to not pander to the left.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:49:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
There's lots of good reasons to avoid them, but also this above just doesn't work. You still get blamed for them just attempting to come to your event. Patriot Prayer threw Jeremy Christian out of a rally before stabbed some people on the train, he still gets cited as a "patriot prayer follower/member."

The only answer the left will accept is you dressing in black, painting the iron front on your helmet, and attacking anyone they label a chud.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh shit.  It's gonna get real now that eesmith showed up.

We've already seen 1 ass whooping on video of ee taking out an antifa member.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:57:19 PM EDT
[#47]

Attachment Attached File

Neo-nazis and white supremacists should be condemned totally.  Your government thinks you stupid though.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:59:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You believe it so you tell us champ?
View Quote

Deflection. Nice choice.

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:03:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

He said that the point he was trying to make was stupid, not that the poster was stupid.

There is a difference. A huge one. Yet you both try to make it as if an apology is needed to continue, while insulting the other poster.
View Quote

I don't think he needs to apologize, I think he needs to realize that sweeping generalizations and denials don't solve anything.

Life is peachy when you just pretend everything is a devious plot.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:05:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

The answer isn't to pretend they don't exist and are always a false flag Fed Boi glowie.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top