BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:26:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:26:30 PM EDT
[#2]
As much as I hope so, I doubt it.

The results of the debate aren't going to be from the content, but the spin afterwards.  

So end of day, we're going to see what we want to see out of it.  Dems are going to see what they want to see out of it.  

The results of broken press and political systems.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:26:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Conservative interpretation will be that Pence was calm, professional and presidential while Harris was shrill and bitchy.

Liberal interpretation will be that Harris was aggressive, prosecutorial and whatever, while Pence was evasive, unenthusiastic or something.

Not a single voters mind will be changed.

Mostly this will be used as a contrast to the first presidential debates. Everyone is going to notice that these two know how to take turns, avoid attacking family and maybe even make some substantive points (even if none of that is really true), and draw some negative comparisons with Trumps behavior in the first debate.
View Quote

"His daughter is a less-bian" - Al Gore re Dick Cheney.
It went over like a shart in the Vatican.  

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:27:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Why the fuck do Team Trump agree to debates moderated by partisan assholes?

Why can't there a debate moderated by Shapiro or Carlson?

Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:28:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I doubt it.   She will be well coached to be mild, vanilla, vague, and not throw away what they believe is a clear lead.

John
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:29:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Pence is too mellow and nice.
Harris is a shrew and a bitch.

Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I bet she likes to get her butt plugged by ol Willie
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:30:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:31:04 PM EDT
[#9]
The entire thing will be Pence being questioned as to how he could support such a vile creature as Trump. She will get a complete pass.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:33:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The media and democrats will declare her a victor, actual results don't matter
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Pence will be calm, cool, and collected like he always is. He will use facts, logic, and reason to make his points and he will be constantly interrupted by the shrill moderator and Kameltoe
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:37:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Trump and Pence both need to nail the remaining debates. Even Rasmussen now has Biden +12 after the events of the last few weeks.
View Quote

In my opinion that is a VERY soft 12%.

I don't believe for a second that Trump only has a 76% approval rating among republicans.

Don't get me wrong, I think Trump is down, but I think realistically its around 6-7% nationally, which is really irrelevant as we still have the electoral college for the time being.

There is cause for concern, but the race is absolutely winnable. The past week was a perfect shit storm that has hopefully blown over.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:43:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Every time Kamala says "racist" take a drink.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:43:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Moderator: glorious leader kamala, why do puppies love you and can you explain why you love puppies?

Moderator: pence you evil bitch, why do you hate dogs?
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:44:25 PM EDT
[#14]
she's going to come off as a bitch while Pence is dry, bland and factual.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:44:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Race bannon is the man
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:47:35 PM EDT
[#16]
The Silver Fox is no slouch, I am not worried about him in the least.

No matter what happens Kamala will be declared the greatest debater ever and Pence will walk away with a smile.

Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:48:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

And the question for her will all be softball. Pence will get gotcha question like "when did you realize that Trump was an asshole racist"!
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:48:43 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump and Pence both need to nail the remaining debates. Even Rasmussen now has Biden +12 after the events of the last few weeks.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/raw_zps8b7lgmna_GIF-128.gif

I know...just typically roll my eyes.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:50:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Pence is extremely polished and chooses his words carefully. He's going to destroying her when she starts her angry black woman rantings and screaming.
View Quote
Yep. He'll be so good at it, she won't even know it's happening.

Sadly, most of America won't pick up on it either because they will key in on her emotions and not his facts.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:50:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Harris is an awful debater, she gets flustered easily and when she gets off track it's not in an endearing way

Pence is, like another poster mentioned, a very polished debater who chooses his words carefully

Moderator will do their best to torpedo him, but Pence will wreck their shit guaranteed
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:52:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Praying for Mike Pence to have spiritual victory over Jezebel tonight
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:55:28 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm hoping for a Tom Selleck/Rosie Odonnell replay.

Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:55:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Confirmation bias.  There are few undecideds.  It is all turnout now.  Vote, and make sure all your friends and some of your family (you can pick your friends...) and coworkers do.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:57:40 PM EDT
[#24]
The deck is stacked against Pence, as it always is for Republicans.

Harris had her ass handed to her by Gabbard in the primaries, so it’s not like she’s some grandmaster.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 12:58:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Just like the first debate, America will see what they want to see based up their leaning. I don’t know if these debates change a thing.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:00:10 PM EDT
[#26]
She'll come off as a vile cunt that reminds every divorced man of his ex wife. Millions will shudder at the thought of her being the power behind the throne or worse yet sitting on it herself. Pence will come off as dignified and reserved, making the answer to "who would you rather have as President" clear.

Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:00:40 PM EDT
[#27]
When she has no truthful reply. She’ll tell her little girl story.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:01:20 PM EDT
[#28]
It's gonna be ugly.

Pence is too nice.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:02:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She better lube up prior to the reaming she is ging to get.
View Quote

Not something I'd like to see, but I'd suppose lube is not required on something similar to the Lincoln Tunnel.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:07:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Susan Page is moderator, left of Chris Wallace. Then next week, Joe's old intern moderates.

I assume Jill and Hunter moderate the third POTUS debate.
View Quote

Why do the Republicans agree to these hard-left moderators?
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:07:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

And the question for her will all be softball. Pence will get gotcha question like "when did you realize that Trump was an asshole racist"!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guarantee “why hasn’t trump denounce white supremacy?  Why haven’t you denounced white supremacy?”
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:08:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Doubtful, as with her character, it is likely very greasy
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:10:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Does it matter?  To the right Pence has already won, to the left Kamala is the winner.  Trump would have an easier time winning the bronze in women's gymnastics than we'd have scouring the country for a prospective voter still on the fence about this election.

Just enjoy the drinking game circus for what it is.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:11:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Moderator: "Kamala, do you like kittens?"
View Quote

This.  She has the questions and answers, moderator will run interference for her regarding Pence.  The media will spin the rest.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:12:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

But he’s a Christian who won’t travel with a woman alone!  That’s racist and misogynistic white supremacy!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kamala has a glass chin. She is really really bad in debates. She did terrible in the primaries.

I'm really surprised she is doing the debate. Even with the questions loaded for her, Pence is going to crush her. Democrats can't win on policy, they can only win by bashing Trumps character. Pence is everything that Trump is not. The People cant hate Pence like they do Trump.

But he’s a Christian who won’t travel with a woman alone!  That’s racist and misogynistic white supremacy!

That only irks the people who were never going to vote for him anyway. To the average American, that makes perfect sense in this day and age.

I don't see any scenario where Kamal wins over any voters that they need. I think she can only hurt Biden by speaking. She was selected because Biden still needs a black person to get into the White House. Not her stellar background.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:14:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Moderator: "Kamala, do you like kittens?"
View Quote

and "What's your favorite color"
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:15:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Pence is very polite to women.

It's going to be dueling political ads with pre-rehearsed statements delivered one at a time by both parties.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:16:32 PM EDT
[#38]
I’m sure the format & questions will be setup to fuck Pence at every turn
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:18:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Confirmation bias.  There are few undecideds.  It is all turnout now.  Vote, and make sure all your friends and some of your family (you can pick your friends...) and coworkers do.
View Quote

I disagree. I think there are tons of people who are undecided. Most people don't care about politics as much as the media portrays.

Then consider how many people are undecided about if they will vote third party or not at all. I think there are millions of votes to be had.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:19:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Harris had her ass handed to her by Gabbard in the primaries, so it’s not like she’s some grandmaster.
View Quote

I want to see Pence follow Gabbard’s attack line and criticise Harris for putting too many black people in jail.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:20:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
thoughts?
View Quote

Expecting this;

Q: Kamala, are you just naturally awesome, or are you awesome from being so awesome?

Q: VP-Pence, How can you sleep at night professing to be a Christian while you support a _________________, ________________________, bad orange man.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:26:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Pence - Kamala, you pointed out Joe Biden's racist past during the Democratic Primary debates, and now you're team mates. Did Biden stop being a racist or did you join him?

Harris - It was a debate .....

Pence - So debates are a platform where you bear false witness to insincerely assail your opponent's character?

Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:28:07 PM EDT
[#43]
"Did Willie Brown leave a bad taste in your mouth " ?
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:29:43 PM EDT
[#44]
all he has to do is point to where his moral integrity is anchored and unsellable and make known she is a slut for sale to those who want to do our country harm.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:31:15 PM EDT
[#45]
She is a successful litigator and politician, and should not be underestimated just because she's not your chosen one. She might be president by February, so watch her closely. I think she's a bigger danger than Sleepy Joe.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:31:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Pence - Kamala, you pointed out Joe Biden's racist past during the Democratic Primary debates, and now you're team mates. Did Biden stop being a racist or did you join him?

Harris - It was a debate .....

Pence - So debates are a platform where you bear false witness to insincerely assail your opponent's character?

View Quote

Get out of my head
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:43:57 PM EDT
[#47]
How was his performance vs. Kaine perceived?  I really don't want to go watch it again
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:47:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
No. This is not how they are setup.

Historically the incumbent is challenged on their existing record.

Now, with TDS as fever pitch - softball questions for Sen KH, hardball for VP Pence
View Quote
Meh, hes up to it.

Plenty of accomplishments to mention from this presidency if they want to get sporty.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:50:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Just like Biden did in the first debate, oh, wait...
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:54:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
"Did Willie Brown leave a bad taste in your mouth " ?
View Quote

I'd pay a lot of money to ask that question!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top