Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:41:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree that Trump is in on it.  He could have shut it down at any moment had he wanted to.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:41:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I don’t know if he’s a Q follower, but my FIL believes:

The Earth is flat

Joe Biden is being played by at least 4 actors, two of which are Jim Carey and James Woods

Marilyn Monroe is alive

Michelle Obama is Big Mike

There was a Tartarian Empire that was erased from history

No planes were involved in 9/11

Trump is still in a bunker somewhere and waiting to take the country back by force with the military

Mountains are actually tree roots

Etc etc etc
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:41:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lulz. Copypasta?
View Quote

Original content is not Copypasta.

I wrote it and will respond to every Q inquiry with what I believe is the obvious truth.  The usual folks will be here to talk about lizard people and missile- copters and whatever other Alinsky style ridicule they are programmed to respond with.

Don't care.  Q was /is a bird dog.

4 years ago no one believed an election could be stolen, now 75 % of the public does
4 years ago the Deep state was a conspiracy theory
4 years ago the public had 100 faith in the CDC and WHO
etc, etc.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:41:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Wonder what all the Q stuff myself.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:41:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:42:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lot of gray bars in here.

Funny, that.

I believe Q was propaganda by the democrat vermin to get conservatives to trust the system as opposed to actually DOING SOMETHING.

It worked, we were pacified.
View Quote

I too think it was a psyop by unfriendly people.

Say, do you like knives and drinking?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:42:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Attachment Attached File

You can read the actual Q posts.
I’ll edit and post a link.
My sister turned me on to it while I was undergoing cancer treatment, I was doped up and couldn’t get out of bed so I read it.

It attracts people that believe all kinds of stuff, some of them are scary.

I actually hope it is real, cause why the hell not? Shit is crazy yo. I’m ambivalent about it but I have an open mind, anyone that thinks they know the actual truth is full of shit.Actual Q posts
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:44:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I wrote it and will respond to every Q inquiry with what I believe is the obvious truth.  The usual folks will be here to talk about lizard people and missile- copters and whatever other Alinsky style ridicule they are programmed to respond with.

4 years ago no one believed an election could be stolen, now 75 % of the public does
etc, etc.
View Quote

4 years ago Hillary’s attorney would not have plead guilty to lying to the FBI yet here we are.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:48:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don’t know if he’s a Q follower, but my FIL believes:

The Earth is flat

Joe Biden is being played by at least 4 actors, two of which are Jim Carey and James Woods

Marilyn Monroe is alive

Michelle Obama is Big Mike

There was a Tartarian Empire that was erased from history

No planes were involved in 9/11

Trump is still in a bunker somewhere and waiting to take the country back by force with the military

Mountains are actually tree roots

Etc etc etc
View Quote

That all sounds Qish
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:53:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

4 years ago Hillary’s attorney would not have plead guilty to lying to the FBI yet here we are.
View Quote

Yep.  Almost every crime that is currently being discussed like breaking news by the MSM was talked about in the Q discussions 2+ years ago. Q was a crowd sourced news aggregator after bird dogging a topic that needed investigation.  Of course that led to a lot of silliness along with real investigation, but any sensible person could discern between the lizard people and the actual Deep state crimes.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:53:56 PM EDT
[#11]
I followed the Q thread from the very beginning, because I was interested in the Saudi Arabia situation and then it snowballed.

I was enthralled by the research and info being scoured, whether or not anyone at the top was real or a LARP.  Thousands of people were digging into things, often tangential to anything Q "said."

I was very interested to see if anything panned out, which it didn't.  

I also listened to a lot of Dan Bongino at the time, and the Trump scandal hoaxes were such a web of insanity, the Q rabbit holes didn't even seem that far fetched.  (I do think Bongino is accurate with his reporting, and is in no way affiliated with Q stuff.)

Was I a "believer?"   Nope.  I sort of wanted to be.  Like, waiting for an actual bombshell.  I was pretty much over it when there were just too many disprovable things.  Sure, there were plenty of people saying the disprovable stuff was purposefully put out, but it's just too much.

One thing that annoyed the shit out of me was people bombing in on the thread to disrupt it.  I wanted to see what people were saying whether much of it was bullshit or not.  

I hate anime, but I don't bomb into long anime threads and let them all know they're faggots.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:02:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I followed the Q thread from the very beginning, because I was interested in the Saudi Arabia situation and then it snowballed.

I was enthralled by the research and info being scoured, whether or not anyone at the top was real or a LARP.  Thousands of people were digging into things, often tangential to anything Q "said."

I also listened to a lot of Dan Bongino at the time, and the Trump scandal hoaxes were such a web of insanity, the Q rabbit holes didn't even seem that far fetched.  (I do think Bongino is accurate with his reporting, and is in no way affiliated with Q stuff.)

Was I a "believer?"   Nope.  I sort of wanted to be.  Like, waiting for an actual bombshell.  I was pretty much over it when there were just too many disprovable things.  Sure, there were plenty of people saying the disprovable stuff was purposefully put out, but it's just too much.

One thing that annoyed the shit out of me was people bombing in on the thread to disrupt it.  I wanted to see what people were saying whether much of it was bullshit or not.  

I hate anime, but I don't bomb into long anime threads and let them all know they're faggots.  
View Quote

You have a reasonable viewpoint.  I believe the "people bombing in on the thread to disrupt it" had an agenda and it was to shut down the popular digging into the deep state and "Swamp"  Their tactic was to start name calling and bringing up known "banned" topics to get the thread locked.  I suspect that will happen to this thread soon.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:03:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You have a reasonable viewpoint.  I believe the "people bombing in on the thread to disrupt it" had an agenda and it was to shut down the popular digging into the deep state and "Swamp"  Their tactic was to start name calling and bringin in known "banned" topics to get the thread locked.  I suspect that will happen to this thread soon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have a reasonable viewpoint.  I believe the "people bombing in on the thread to disrupt it" had an agenda and it was to shut down the popular digging into the deep state and "Swamp"  Their tactic was to start name calling and bringin in known "banned" topics to get the thread locked.  I suspect that will happen to this thread soon.

Paranoia and a persecution complex were pretty common character traits.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:08:17 PM EDT
[#14]
My uncle is a full on Qtard.  I hear this shit all the time.

Hillary has been executed.  We are seeing a body double.

Lots of them have been executed.

Everyone in Washington is a pedophile.

The Ever Given was run aground so they could rescue 2000 child sex slaves from the pedophiles.

JFK is alive.

The Washington Pedophiles are all being sent to Guantanamo where they will be executed.

Trump will be back in charge any day.  He already is just not publicly.

The good guys in the military are going to save us.

Sit back and watch the show.

It's pretty clear who stands to gain the most from the Q movement.  The Washington establishment.  With one action (Q conspiracy) they have sidetrack a large number of people who should be woke conservatives and they have convinced them it's all under control, they can stop fighting because Trump is really still in power.  And at the same time they get to talk about how bad and dangerous the disinformation and misinformation is, and sadly they aren't wrong.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:08:58 PM EDT
[#15]
The Party will tell you
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:13:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have a friend/acquaintance that is a Q believer, I really can't talk to him about it without smirking, which annoys him, so I'm asking here. He tried to give my wife a book last week, but he was so reluctant to entrust her with it so she said forget it. I wish she had taken it. I just want to find out what is so mesmerizing about Q? From what I can gather he believes that the military/"good guys" are in charge and soon Trump will be restored as president.

Is there someplace to get a summary of what the Q's believe, without the riddles?
View Quote

A super secret spy agency is building a criminal treason case against erryone on the left.  They secretly let a bunch of loons in on the secret.  Trump is still president and in charge of a plan to take down the left.  Nothing is happening because that is part of the plan, the people must be shown how bad the left really is before they spring the trap.  Just wait some more, its part of the plan.

I pretty well just covered it all.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:14:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Provided you're willing to live a delusion, sure.  We're what, 18 months post-Q and seemingly none of you are willing to admit to the possibility that you were subject to a long con?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FFS, do you keep that response in a .txt on your desktop?

I'm glad you recognize it.  It hasn't changed and is still the obvious conclusion.

Provided you're willing to live a delusion, sure.  We're what, 18 months post-Q and seemingly none of you are willing to admit to the possibility that you were subject to a long con?

You just need to wait 2 moar weeks
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:15:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
My uncle is a full on Qtard.  I hear this shit all the time.

Hillary has been executed.  We are seeing a body double.

Lots of them have been executed.

Everyone in Washington is a pedophile.

The Ever Given was run aground so they could rescue 2000 child sex slaves from the pedophiles.

JFK is alive.

The Washington Pedophiles are all being sent to Guantanamo where they will be executed.

Trump will be back in charge any day.  He already is just not publicly.

The good guys in the military are going to save us.

Sit back and watch the show.

It's pretty clear who stands to gain the most from the Q movement.  The Washington establishment.  With one action (Q conspiracy) they have sidetrack a large number of people who should be woke conservatives and they have convinced them it's all under control, they can stop fighting because Trump is really still in power.  And at the same time they get to talk about how bad and dangerous the disinformation and misinformation is, and sadly they aren't wrong.
View Quote
It's sad because it's all cope. I know a lot of good people who believe this shit. They just cannot mentally accept how fucked our country is and they want to believe some superhero is going to swoop in and save us. I have a relative who is an otherwise extremely intelligent high level electrical engineer designing microchips, who sends me updates on the war currently occurring in the deep underground military tunnels citing an earthquake near antartica as proof of this massive war between good and evil currently occurring beneath our feet.

It's right wing Marvel comics.

Part of me thinks it's psyops to make our side look retarded and to discredit the actual nefarious shit going on. Lump in some truths with obvious flat out lies, and it all looks like a lie.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:00:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
it involves reading and discernment

so most here are fucked
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:03:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can only point out the obvious.  Although most see it, they just prefer to observe and not comment because they know it just draws ridicule.

#5  "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon"

#5 only works on those who fear ridicule more than they love freedom.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:05:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

That should be a movie
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:07:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I can only point out the obvious.  Although most see it, they just prefer to observe and not comment because they know it just draws ridicule.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go ahead and toss in a selection from The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies while you're at it.  Those always play well.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:09:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Go ahead and toss in a selection from The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies while you're at it.  Those always play well.
View Quote

I have zero clue what that means.

ETA.  If that means that there are members on this board and every other major "2A supporting" forum that have a specific agenda, then yes I believe that is true.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:14:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Everyone has their theories. Nobody knows for sure.
View Quote

yup

we shall see
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:14:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

etc, etc.
View Quote

I'm in for the fun.

Provide sources for all three of those.

Oh no, I've fallen for the classic trap. I thought people should provide evidence instead of just yelling it on a YouTube video
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:18:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

yup

we shall see
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everyone has their theories. Nobody knows for sure.

yup

we shall see

We are seeing every day with the Biden disaster..  Q was a liar and most likely a deep state psyop.  What he/they weren’t is what they said they were.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:19:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

They seem to have finally gotten quieter and quieter.  

View Quote

They are re-emerging in the Ukraine thread and disrupting it.  Some have taken advantage of the user name feature.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:21:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Why are we still talking about Q?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:21:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm in for the fun.

Provide sources for all three of those.

Oh no, I've fallen for the classic trap
View Quote

Original content because I wrote it,

If you don't believe what I believe that's fine.  If you do your own research the worst that can happen is you learn.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:28:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Original content because I wrote it,

If you don't believe what I believe that's fine.  If you do your own research the worst that can happen is you learn.
View Quote

No sources?

I did my own research and the real Joseph R Biden was executed by military tribunal at Gitmo.

Luckily a Patriot  posting from a drive thru at Rallys filled me in
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:34:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

They seem to have finally gotten quieter and quieter.  

Your buddy has to be one of the last holdouts.

View Quote
Q predicted this!
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:37:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because I started the thread you are posting in. It's a sincere question that has been answered to my satisfaction.

Someone mentioned the actor playing FJB. When my friend told me that I had to ask "Why wouldn't they get a body double that could actually put together a full sentence"? He answered only with an angry and befuddled look.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:40:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Because I started the thread you are posting in. It's a sincere question that has been answered to my satisfaction.

Someone mentioned the actor playing FJB. When my friend told me that I had to ask "Why wouldn't they get a body double that could actually put together a full sentence"? He answered only with an angry and befuddled look.
View Quote

Because he's a fake. Trump presided over the military tribunal that executed Joseph R Biden in 2019.

The current guy is a fake, who uses a green screen to post videos from Connecticut but patriots are actually running the show.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:41:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don’t get it

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:44:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Qtard thread

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:50:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Lol, you don’t believe anyone about anything even when it’s a verbatim quote directly from the perpetrator and completely in context.  You label everything you can’t wrap your head around Q-tard post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh no No NO...

Just Ridicule the Absolute Silliness of the Q-Tards in G.D. and before you can snap your fingers, The Cult of "Q" comes swarming like an angry ball of catfishs to a feeding frenzy to tell you any "doubters" of "Q" are Tools of the Secret Globalist Cabals who rule the world & are tirelessly working to Destroy America   ...

http://j.gifs.com/ygw6r6.gif

Everytime you see some throwing out "Globalists" in a discussion, You Know that's a Q-Tard!

https://i.imgur.com/vYzJuDu.jpg

The Q-Tards are MANY here on ARFCOM where CONSPIRACY is KING!!!

https://wompampsupport.azureedge.net/fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Fmobile%2F000%2F022%2F524%2Ftumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

BIGGER_HAMMER

Lol, you don’t believe anyone about anything even when it’s a verbatim quote directly from the perpetrator and completely in context.  You label everything you can’t wrap your head around Q-tard post.

See... I Told You So!!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:54:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Wrong thread
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:59:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because the "Q-Tards" won't shut up...   Cheering on the Russian invading Ukraine because they believe that Putin is for the "Patriots" ...

The infestation of insane 20'er, 21'er & 22'ers with the Alex Jones + "Q" 'tardation makes you worry about our site & our society...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:28:01 AM EDT
[#39]
This sums up my original understanding of Q posts, seems that after the media got a hold of it, it turned into more of a disinformation campaign.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:32:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
This sums up my original understanding of Q posts, seems that after the media got a hold of it, it turned into more of a disinformation campaign.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/505412/tumblr_c4052268ac2270db6a9b16abc39a50da_-2340585.JPG
View Quote

Was the original Q drop not the date and time of Hillary Clinton’s pending arrest?

Seems it was a disinformation campaign from the beginning
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:38:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bongino got a lot of his info from legit people, people like John Solomon.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 12:41:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:

That should be a movie
View Quote

It would be a great remake - update to "Being John Malkovich"...  

"Being Joe Biden"

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 6:19:17 AM EDT
[#43]
I find it Interesting to see people who appear to be invested somehow in the public not uncovering the crimes of our elected officials.  You’ll often see them trying to equate the Q awakening with things like ‘Hillary was executed’, or ‘Nancy Pelosi is a lizard person’.  I’m not sure if this is a formal disinformation campaign or just people who haven’t done their own research repeating what they hear in their limited social and social media circles.   It’s interesting though.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 6:38:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

The threads about "Q" seem to attract loons from both sides....this one is no different. It's quite predictable who will show up in these threads, just like any thread about bigfoot, you'll see certain posters every time, it's really pretty funny to watch.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 7:02:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 7:34:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because leftist enablers need a catch all smear that doesn’t require any proof.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 7:39:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Just ask the never Trumpers here. They all seem to be on top of it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 7:40:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Leftists love Q, it's the perfect disinformation campaign for them to point at to discredit everything they don't like.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:00:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Proof”? In a Q thread? Was that irony intentional?
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:07:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Because the "Q-Tards" won't shut up...   Cheering on the Russian invading Ukraine because they believe that Putin is for the "Patriots" ...

The infestation of insane 20'er, 21'er & 22'ers with the Alex Jones + "Q" 'tardation makes you worry about our site & our society...

BIGGER_HAMMER
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER
Wouldn't surprise me if Russia was actually the ones behind "Q".
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top